All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:37 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Yeah, I guess. But isn't it stressful always having to meet new people?" She said. "And don't you miss your family?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

When she brought up his family, Simon's face became indifferent and emotionless as a feeling of dread quickly filled the room. "I don't like to talk about my family if you don't mind." He quickly changed the subject as to fix the mood. "Anyway, umm....it isn't very stressful for me, I am a people person. It is pretty enjoyable if I do say so myself." His normal expression returned to quell the aura of dread that hung over him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:52 am 

"Oh, sorry." She said, wondering what had happened to make him react that way but deciding not to ask. "I guess you're a lot more outgoing than me, then. I've never been very good meeting new people."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:10 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Well then I guess I am just special. So what makes you say you aren't good at meeting people." He wondered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:19 am 

"I'm just awkward I guess. I never know what to say." She answered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:47 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"That right there, that's a good answer." He laughed a little. "You see, it's no so hard to talk. I am already helpiing you just by speaking." Simon said with a soft tone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:55 am 

"You're actually pretty easy to talk to, most people don't seem to be." She said, smiling a bit. She liked that he was easier to talk to than most.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:37 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

He smiled at her compliment, "Aww, thanks, I feel kinda flattered." Simon was always a people person, very sociable amd kind. Yet scary at times. "So how long do you think we'll be here?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:40 pm 

"As long as you want I guess, or until my parents get home." She said. She really didn't mind having him around, he was nice and easier to talk to than most.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Ok, I'll just take a nap on the couch I guess, do you mind?" Simon said as he got up to go and sir on the couch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:27 am 

"I guess, If you can get my sister to move." She said, following since she wasn't sure what to do. When he sat down, Gizmo came over to sniff him, curious about the new person. "Don't you have your own place?" She found it odd that he wanted to sleep on her couch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:51 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Not really, a drifter doesn't have a place to call home..." He said smiling. "Anyway, I am just a but tired, I'll sleep for at the most half an hour." He then nodded off.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:00 am 

The two sisters chatted while he slept, while the cat continued to sniff him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:42 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

After a few minutes of sleeping, there was a knock on the door. Simon quickly woke up and told the other two to stay put as he goes to check it out, "Don't worry, I'll get it. You two stay comfortable." He said with a smile. As he walked to the door, he pulled out what seemed to be a Berreta M9 pistol. He opened the door and fired a few rounds into the stranger. Emma and her sister were shocked at what he did, but glad it wasn't her father or mother. Simon the shut the door and turned to face them with a serious expression, "Get down now!!!" Simon yelled as a hail of bullets came from the outside. He dived to the ground as they did. Simon, now struck with a few bullets in the shoulder, ran to the kitchen and grabbed an ordinary knife as though he were fine. Both Emma and her sister Allie tried to hide as a squadron of what seemed like special operatives broke down the front door. Though they did not have any of their country's insignia. They quickly aimed at the two unarmed girls.

Simon quickly dealt with a few of the armed men shooting a couple and impaling the others. One of them yelled for reinforcements but was quickly cut off by Simon. "Help he is making quick work of--" More stormed the household but were quickly met with Simon's skill. Armed with only a pistol and kitchen knife, he disposed of the trained killers.

As soon as he was done, he turned to the scared girls, "I have some explaining to do.." He said as he dropped his weapons. "Ok...first off, I am no drifter, I am actually a runaway agent, I can go into detail but will save that for later. I am so sorry I dragged you into my past." Simon did not expect to be forgiven whatsoever. There were three unmarked black armored humvees outside the household. All empty. He just wanted to hear their response. "I am just glad you two didn't get hurt." He said with a smile. "One more thing, can you heal me? I got hit with a few rounds." He chuckled as he fainted from fatigue and bloodloss.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:48 am 

While Allie was obviously scared, and the cat had bolted upstairs at the first sign of trouble, Emma was notably confused. Why was this guy so nonchelant about getting shot. It was just crazy, she thought, as she moved to heal his wounds, hoping he wouldn't die from internal damage or blood loss or something before she could question him further.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon quickly woke up much more invigorated than he did before the fire fight. "Wow, I feel better before all this. Thank you." He said smiling as he did before. Though he was filled with guilt for the death and destruction that filled their household. His face seemed filled with guilt as he said, "I am sorry for all of this. I have some explaining don't I?" He said as he sat up. He turned to face her and gave her the details, "I am a trained assassin, ever played a Metal Gear Solid game? Yeah, like that only this is real life. A rogue agent though, running off after having a few too many missions. If my travels, missions, and video games taught me anything, it's that you can kill anyone. So I started my own hit agency. Though my old employers want me back. So I went off the radar." Simon stood to his feet and grabbed a few of the soldiers' weapons. He then sat on the couch and continued his explanation.

"After a few name clearings, plane rides, and hitchhikes, I arrived here and tried to continue my operations. Though today, I took a day off for some nature, and that's where I met you. So I tried to make a few friends. Not to mention I trained myself to have this friendly personality." He chuckled though the guilt was still there. "So, have anymore questions?" As he said this, he looked outside and saw a vehicle pull up. It was Emma's parents. "Look who's here..." Simon said as he pointed to Emma's parents.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 am 

Emma saw her parents and went silent, very much in shock from the whole situation.
Both parents were surprised, but her father looked angry at him. "What the hell happened here?" He asked, looking around at the general destruction in his home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:23 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Just a little mass murder is all..." Simon said with his usual smile. "...or would you call it self defense?" Simon chuckled a litlle. He stood up and walked over to the father. "Hello, my name is Simon Callahan, but you could call me Emma's new friend." He held out his hand as if to formally greet him.

He wasn't sure what to expect, though he hoped his expression would at least distract him from the death and destruction. It was all over the house, bullet holes and downed operatives.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:27 am 

"Are you sure I shouldn't be calling the police?" The man said, still alarmed. Since when did his daughter bring murderers home? Where had she found this man?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Nope, they will just get in the way. Sorry for turning your life upside down. You see, I met your daughter after she injured herself while out in the wilderness, luckily I was there to help her." He patted his back and went to loot the operatives. "Then she brought me here so we can get to know one a other, I am always happy to make friends." Simon was able to gather a few weapons, ammo, and some clean armor. "Buuut, I am a rogue assassin trying to make a living in his own, too bad my old employers want me back." After gathering a few things, he went for the door but stopped, "Say, more men like them will be here soon. Follow me to the humvees, I can disable any tracking. You're family is in danger and will be hunted along with me." He laughed, smiled, and went to go modify the humvees. Though, he said one last thing before he went. "Oh, and your daughter has powers, ask anything that you want to know about to your daughter."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next