All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pint-sized surprise
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I found the idea on plotsforall (found here) and thought it seemed like a fun concept.

The roleplay idea:

You are annoyed when someone rings your doorbell late at night. When you answer the door, you’re even more annoyed to come face-to-face with your ex, Jamie. Jamie, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for your help. Bitter about the sour ending of the relationship by Jamie’s fault, you are poised to slam the door shut in Jamie’s face. Just before you can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Jamie’s legs and asks to use the bathroom. You may loathe Jamie, but you aren’t heartless, so you let the child in and begrudgingly also Jamie. While the child is in the bathroom, you demand an explanation from your ex.

Jamie's Bio:

James (Jamie) Lachance
Species: Human
D.O.B: 22 December 1995
Physical Description
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 76kg
Skin colour: Pale
Hair colour: Chestnut
Hair style: Short, thick wavy hair
Eye colour: Hazel
Face shape: Gently pointed with high cheekbones
Family
Mother: Jennifer Lachance
Father: Adam Lachance
Siblings: Rebecca Lachance, Abigail Lachance
Children: Elijah (Ej) Wright
Bio
Jamie has made a lot of mistakes in his life, mistakes he is not happy about to people he loved most. He has never been particularly good a keeping relationships, not since high school when the girl he thought was the love of his life cheated on him. He has had a couple of relationships since then, but he always seems to do something horrible to them. He has decided that perhaps he isn't ready for any form of serious relationship yet.
It's been a couple of years now, and Jamie thought he had moved on with his life, until he found his high school girlfriend on his door, holding the hand of a young boy. She claims the child is his, and demands Jamie take him because she can't support him, and her new boyfriend doesn't want children. Unable to see the kid left parentless, Jamie agrees. Now he's left with a four year old child and no idea what to do about giving him a good life.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace