All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"It shouldn't. My sister knows what I can do, but I haven't showed my dad yet." She said. She had, in fact, discovered her ability because of her sister after the younger girl had fallen off her bike once while she was babysitting and she healed the resulting scrapes while cleaning them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:28 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

"Alright then, so are you going to invite me in?" Simon had seen strange things in his life, mostly spirits that he foonds in his photos every now and then. He doesn't get swayed by them anymore. He finds them interesting. This might be a new strange, a person with abilites. He never once thought he would find someone like this. He only ever saw them in movies or comics. Never in real life. He did believe in ghosts and other supernatural stuff, so he decides this is only one of the many possibilities. "Don't worry I don't bite, unless provoked." He said, he laughed a bit at what he just said.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:08 am 

She smiled a little as she opened the door to let him in. "I'll do my best not to provoke you then." She answered. The inside of the home was pretty typical and somewhat messy, with a girl of maybe ten or so that looked very much like Emma curled up on the couch with a tabby cat, watching tv. "Hi. Who's that?" She said when she noticed her sister had brought a strange man into their house.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:22 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Oh hi there, I am just a friend of your big sister. Quite a nice cat you have there." Simon said to the girl. He then spoke to Emma, "What a pleasant place you have, looks comfortable." He looked around for a minute observing his surroundings. "So, lead the way Emma." He was pretty happy, having met new people. He still couldn't believe he met her, but he did. He just accepted it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:38 am 

"Thanks. I'm Allie, and her name is Gizmo." The girl said, smiling. He seemed nice, though he looked a little scary and she had never seen him before.
"We could sit in here, or go to the kitchen and get something to drink or something." Emma smiled, though she didn't really know what to do. She hadn't expected to have someone over at all, or even meet anyone, today.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:23 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Hello Allie, I'm Simon. It's nice to meet you, you too Gizmo." He then turned to Emma, "Hm, I say we go to the kitchen, I am kind of thirsty. Are you?" He smiled, although mildly nervous, he was content. "I guess I forgot to bring a drink with me, I didn't expect to meet you." His disposition made most anyone trusting of him, as well as scared of him. A strange duality that is hard to explain.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:32 pm 

Emma nodded, "That sounds good, I'll see what we have to drink." She said, leading the way to the kitchen. She wasn't sure where her father was, as he wasn't there either, and hoped he wouldn't be bothered with her bringing a stranger into their house.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:21 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon just took a seat on the nearest chair he could find. "So where are your folks?" He said while waiting for the drink. "I can't wait to meet them, they sound as interesting as you are?" He believed that the parents might have something to do with her ability, or one of them at least. "I hope they aren't too concerned with me being a stranger, I am just friendly and quick to make friends is all." Smiling, he waited for what was to come next.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:36 pm 

"My mother's at work, and I'm not sure where dad went. He was home when I left." She said, shrugging. She went to the fridge, looking to see what they had. "What do you want to drink?" She asked, getting some tea for herself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:21 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"I'll have what the lady's having. If you don't mind." He chuckled a bit, he does enjoy his humor. "So, I'll just wait for the folks to arive." Simon has a great sense of patience, able to wait out most anything. "In the meantime, why don't we chat?" He smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:49 pm 

She poured another glass of tea, then came to sit next to him. "Okay.. So why are you so keen on meeting my family? It's kinda unusual."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:23 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Simon wonders himelf too, "I don't know, I just want to meet the people that make you special. Besides, it's best to know a friends family. Lets you get to know others better." He simply smile and drank his tea. "Ahh, this is pretty good."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:30 pm 

"I guess that's a good way of seeing it." She said, smiling some. She wasn't sure what to say to him, not exactly the most outgoing person. She hoped he was better at conversing that she was, or this was going to get awkward.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:46 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"So, what made you want to go to the park? Or go off the path?" Simon said with a soft voice. "I just want to know because you seemed to have been enjoying the nature as well."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:53 pm 

"I was looking for animals, birds mostly. I guess they don't like being near the paths because there's so many people." She answered. "And you go to take pictures?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:52 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Well, you see...I am kind of a drifter. Moving from place to place and taking pictures of the area." He smiled and continued to explain, "I do make friends in the area and have contact with some of them." He thinks for a moment, "I wonder if I might stay here a few days longer." He said to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:57 pm 

"So you don't actually live around here or anything?" She asked, curious.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:21 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"No, I don't. I take up a small job around here and then move on to the next town." He said calmly. "Though this one is a bit interesting." He said as he stared at her for a minute. "Have you lived here your whole life?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:27 pm 

"Yeah.. Why do you move around so much?" She asked, still curious. It seemed strange to her to move around so much; making friends in one place was hard enough.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:32 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"It's just the way I live, I find it thrilling. Meeting new people. Discovering new places." He leans back as he speaks. "I don't quite really know." He seems as though he is lost in wonder. "Don't you wanna just explore the world? Sure, soon enough I'll settle, but that is a long time from now." Simon seemed to enjoy traveling and made a lot of memories. "The world is a big place..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next