All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:32 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Emma walked through the park, enjoying the sunshine and paying little attention to where she was going as she looked at the surrounding trees and plants for any interesting wildlife she might see on this fine day. She watched birds and bugs fly around, and squirrels scurry in their quest for food. Soon, as she often did, she ended up wandering off the main path, and managed to trip over a fallen branch while watching a particularly bright cardinal fly through the branches of the trees. She muttered under her breath as she picked herself up off the ground, wincing as she noticed she had scraped her knees fairly badly. She simply held her hands to the bleeding areas for a moment though, forgetting to look around for any witnesses as the wounds quickly closed and healed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Simon Callahan was having a pleasant stroll through the park. He had the day all to himself. He didn't expect anything interesting to happen to him at all that day. He went off the path, as he normally does, to look at the wildlife. He had his camera that day to take pictures. He saw a girl as well and wondered if she too was watching the wildlife. After a few moments of pointing his camera, he heard a yell and a thud. He went to go check on it and saw the girl was injured. He didn't expect what he saw next. He witnessed her miraculous healing. Simon just stared at her for a moment. He finally spoke, all that came out was, "Umm....s-should I be w-worried?" He said nervously with his smile. He was contemplating wether to go and check on her or not. After a minute or two, he decided to help. He walked over and offered her his hand, "Need any help, I am not talking about your injury." He wasn't sure if he should be afraid or fascinated. He was able to keep his cool, however.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:52 am 

"No, I'll be okay." She answered, standing with his help and smiling reassuringly since he sounded quite nervous. "I'm Emma." She said, looking at him curiously. He looked a little scary, that was true, but when he spoke he sounded much nicer. She wondered if he had noticed anything, besides the fact that she had fallen down.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:10 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"My name is Simon, Simon Callahan. I heard you fall from over there, but you seem to have not gotten any injuries, why is that?" He asked with a calm voice. The nervousness coming from both of them kind of worried him. He just witnessed someone heal in an instant, that did not sway his calm and gentle smile he wore however. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." The nervousness from his voice was no longer apparant, but he still felt that way.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:13 am 

She shrugged a little, he seemed like she could trust him - there was just something about the way he talked that made her believe that. "I healed.. I'm not sure how, I just do that." She said. She didn't really have any more explanation for it, as no one else would even believe her if she told him, and she feared what some people would do if they did. She hoped she was right, and he wasn't one of those people.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:26 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"I did see what happened, I don't know wether I should tell others-" He noticed her nervous expression as she talked. "-but I have a feeling you are keeping this a secret for a reason." His smile left for a second as he said this. It quickly returned as he said, "Don't worry your secret is safe with me, I don't want a friend to be tormented by others." He was putting of an intimidating feeling, yet he is never aware. Simon's speaking voice and looks do counter that and make others feal at ease.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 am 

"Yeah, I'm not sure what other people would do if they knew." Emma said, smiling. She was quite relieved that he wouldn't freak out or tell everyone as some other people might.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Don't worry about me, I have a calm and rational mind. Now, would you like me to take you home? Well, you aren't hurt, but it seems you went off the path. There wasn't anyone else who saw it, so you're fine." He said reassuringly. "And me, I have the day to myself, I have nothing better to do today." He said smiling.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:41 am 

She smiled. "I'd like that, thank you." She said, deciding that he was odd, but she liked him only more for it. "I was just out here watching animals, I guess I got distracted and wandered off the path."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:49 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Me, I normally do this on a free day, I grab my camera and take pictures of interesting stuff I see oit here." He pointed his camera at Emma and laughed as he took a picture of her. "I guess you could go in the album too." He put his camera away and asked Emma, "So, where do you live? Just tell me and we can walk together there." His round and childlike face only added to the charm he had, a balance of fear and pure of heart.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:51 am 

She smiled for his picture, then pointed over towards where she lived, "Over there, down a few streets." She said. "Did you see anything really cool today?" She asked. She wished she'd thought to bring a camera to take pictures of the animals she saw.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:54 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Besides you-" Simon giggled as he said that "-I was able to snag a picture of an owl, out in the day too." He began to walk to her house with her. "And I saw this hawk perched on a low branch, now how rare is that?" He exclaimed

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:57 am 

She walked with him, smiling more. "Oh, birds of prey are really cool! Owls are my favorite." She said.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:02 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"I am glad I got the pictures, but not as glad that I met you. You are very interesting." He said with his genuine smile. "I just have to say, I enjoy meeting new people. I think this is a good example of why."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:14 am 

"Thanks." She said. "Yeah, meeting new people can be fun. You're very nice."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:29 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

During the walk, Simon took pictures of a few animals. From nice dogs to blue jays, he found a few good pictures. After walking a few blocks from the park, he spotted the house Emma mention, "So is that your home? You wouldn't mind letting me in would you?" He smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 pm 

"I guess. Do you need something?" She said. He seemed really nice, but she'd been taught to be careful and she had only just met him today.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:54 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"No, not really, I would just want to talk." His intimidating personality came in, "But you don't want others to know about your secret right?" This aura of dread seemed to have come out of nowhere as he said that. Yet his calm and gentle smile never left. A strange way to scare others.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:57 pm 

"Yeah.. You don't mind meeting my family?" She said, somewhat nervous. Her father and younger sister were home, at least, though her mother had gone to work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:12 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Sure, I wouldn't mind getting to know your folks." Simon wasn't nervous about meeting new people, he rarely was. "I just hope nothing too bad happens."