All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ryan sat staring at his mega bracelet as Blaze, his partner and pokémon, napped beside him. He'd gotten back from being over in the Hoenn region for 9 years just over a month ago. The time he'd been there had been spent mostly indoors doing housework and helping Professor Birch in his lab. Blaze, who was a Charmander, had been rescued by him after be found in a thunderstorm on his way home while he was there. It had be close but he got swept into the Pokémon Center closest to Birch's lab.

Blaze almost hadn't made it. The flame on his tail had all but gone out by the time Nurse Joy had started treating him. Ryan had paced the entire surface of the lobby and waiting lounge soaked to the bone waiting to see if the dark orange colored Charmander would be alright. The gym leader from Lavaridge Town who was Littleroot town, Flannery, managed to talk him down. After a while he was talked into going home for a while and changing. He did, but was back at the pokémon center less than an hour later.

Flash forward 8 and 1/2 years, and Blaze was inseparable from him. They didn't have much to do as they were living with a childhood friend. They brought in more than enough money to pay their share of bills but Ryan felt they would be leaving soon. He had been raiding the Poké Mart in Viridian City rather hard lately stocking up on supplies while avoiding wild pokémon. Granted, he was glad to see her again after 9 years. He just wasn't sure what to say to her as he felt they had nothing to say to each other. Speaking of which, he noticed her shadow fall across him in his musings.

"Hey," He said speaking to her while looking at Blaze who's glacial blue left eye was peering back at him, "Having a good day today?"

_________

@LadyAsriel Here you go. Post when you get to it.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Last edited by Zeroxk2 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:31 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Mia sighed as she woke up from her sleep, she gave a soft stretch before leaning over and shaking her Fennekin awake. The fox opened her tired eyes and squinted at her partner. Just like her trainer, she hated waking up. They had some things to do today before meeting Ryan to run some errands. She sighed as she stepped out of bed and got dressed in her red waist high skirt and black tank top. She sat at her chair and started to lace up her boots when her Fennekin, which she simply nicknamed Fenny, jumped off of the bed and walked over to her trainer in wait for her to get going.

"Alright alright. I'm going. You're so impatient..." She mumbled as she finished tying up her boots. She stood and grabbed her bag, buckling her belt that held her Pokéballs, and taking one final look around to make sure she didn't forget anything. She walked outside her small home and grabbed her bike and headed off, Fenny sat in the basket in the front by the handlebars. Her mother died some years ago, and her father is a gym leader, so he is never home. The house is basically Mia's, so she lives alone. Just her and her friend, Fenny.

After doing some running around, she made her way to meet up with Ryan. She noticed that she had broken some train of thought for him. She smiled and gave a soft wave.
"Hey." She said softly as she walked over to him. Fenny jumped from the basket she had been sitting in and skipped over to Blaze. She pawed at him softly and decided to cuddle up next to him. Fire Pokémon had to stick together, but Fenny liked Blaze, more than friends. At least that's what Mia thought.

Mia laughed as she watched Fenny curl up next to Blaze. She looked at Ryan and rolled her eyes. "She just woke up too." She gave a soft laugh before answering his question. "It's been good. Didn't have much to do other than get a few supplies." She shrugged softly after she spoke.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:19 pm 

Blaze, Ryan saw, blinked at Fenny for a few moments draping his tail over her, being sure to keep the flame on his tail away from her. Ryan shook his head as he stood and gave Mia a small hug after brushing his black cargo pants off. He released her after a few moments, feeling himself get tongue-tied again. He fought through it though as he turned to scratch Fenny behind the ears. He was fond of the small fox pokémon.

"Professor Oak said we should stop by his lab for a special meeting in a few minutes with our pokémon." He said softly, adjusting the straps on his backpack as he stood back up, "Something about a Pokémon academy entrance exam sponsored by the Indigo Plateau."

He looked back at Mia, not sure what else to say. They were friends but he kept getting the feeling there was something he was missing whenever he was around her. What it was bothered him but he didn't worry about it. They would sort it out when the time came. He walked around the wall he was sitting and got his performance bike.

"Ride to the park and back while those two catch up?" He asked quietly as he came back.

He hoped she would agree to his offer. They hadn't had the opportunity to reconnect since he came back. Wouldn't admit it out loud but he really liked her. He always had, and always wanted to come back when he could. Part of his reason for coming back was to see her again but being in the Hoenn region had made him rather reclusive and distant from people. He was hoping she could help him with opening up.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia listened as Ryan said that Professor Oak needed them at the lab. She was a bit curious when he had brought up the Academy. She swung her leg over and stood as she watched him grab his bike from behind the wall where he had been sitting. When he asked if she wanted to ride to the park with him, her face heated up a bit. Mia realized that she was blushing and forced the redness to go down in her cheeks. She gave a soft nod as she sat on her bike and began to peddle off towards the park.

"You don't think Professor Oak wants us to be in the Academy do you...? I've heard different things about that place and I'm not sure if it would be good for us." She said with a tone of worry in her voice. Another friend of hers had gone into the Academy with her best friend since birth, and they came out as enemies. They absolutely hated each other, and got at each others throats every time they saw each other. She didn't want that to happen to her and Ryan. She really liked him, and not just as a friend, but she had feelings for him. Feelings that she would never admit to anyone, she was still having trouble admitting to those feelings to herself. He was her best friend, she didn't know if it would be weird for them to start dating or not, so she just generally tried to avoid those feelings. It was difficult when a friend like hers was so charming though.

Ever since Ryan left to go to Hoenn, Mia had been lonely. Of course she had other friends, and she had Fenny, but nothing was the same. They had grown up being next door neighbors for years! So when he left, of course her heart left with him.

Fenny pawed at Blaze for a moment, she wanted to play but he clearly just wanted to sleep. She decided that a way to wake him up was to try to sit on him. The fox stood and walked on Blaze, sitting on his side. She looked down at him and stuck her nose to his and gave him a soft nudge, hoping that this would wake him up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:52 pm 

"Anything's possible, plus I was planning on going anyway." Ryan said, having to go a bit easier petaling due to his bike being custom designed for more racing and mountain biking so he had to limit how much speed he had, "I figure if we go as a team that is willing to go single as needed, we should be okay if thats his plan. Besides if we can pass all the courses and beat eight of Gym leaders of this region for the Gym badges, its a straight shot to the Indigo Conference."

He'd been studying the academy for a few weeks now. He was aware that most friends were driven apart. Most like likely due to how they taught while there. Being friends with other trainers was strictly frowned upon. Everyone was viewed as an a opponent, and would be treated as such. He was determined to figure out why that was.

Reaching the park he dismounted his bike under a tree he and Mia had played under and in as little kids. He remembered not saying goodbye because he was supposed to play with her the day he left. His fingers found their way to a star with their initials along with best friends forever under them carved into the bark. He'd done that the night before he left for Hoenn. Something for her to remember him by while he was gone.

"One of the biggest things I remember about this tree was climbing up to help you get down after some other kids dared you to climb up it the day we met. Broke my wrist when the branch we were on gave way and I used myself to cushion your fall." He said reminiscing with a small smile, "You wouldn't stop apologizing even after I said it wasn't your fault. Turned out to be the best day I ever had despite gaining a busted wrist."

_________

Annoyed slightly but not really mad, Blaze lightly bit Fenny on the nose for a moment before getting up. He hadn't hurt her or left any marks. It was kind of a cross between a love bite and a platonic kiss. He'd been awake since Fenny and her trainer had appeared by he pretended to be asleep to see what would happen. He'd been napping long enough anyway. Alarmed slightly, he looked around for Ryan before looking at Fenny questioningly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia listened to Ryan as they petaled towards the park, how he had been doing some research into the academy and what they did. She was glad that he was aware that the Academy ruined friendships. She just hoped that neither of them would turn against each other. She wouldn't know what to do if that happened. She banished the thought from her head as they arrived. She too dismounted her bike and walked it over to the tree they often met under when they were younger. She smiled as he traced his fingers over the bark he had carved their initials into. She found herself hoping that the "best friends" part would soon change, but she could never ask that of him. Or even tell him, she had always been afraid of rejection.

Mia remembered being young and happy, chasing around her friend around the tree, often laying under it and looking at clouds. They would often try and see what kind of Pokémon they could make out of the shapes of the fluffy things in the blue sky. She remembered the day where she was supposed to meet Ryan there to play, but he never showed up. She stayed under that tree almost the whole day, only going home when it became dark out and it had started to rain. The next day he ran to his house to find it empty. Her heart shattered into a million pieces that day, she didn't know why he had left, and she never knew if he was going to return or not. She spent the rest of the day locked in her room and sad, she cried so much that she eventually ran out of tears, and only sobbed with nothing coming out of her eyes.

Mia tried to blink back the tears that had almost come forward. She hated remembering that day, but she didn't have to worry about it ever again. Because he was here with her, at their tree. She laughed as he remembered the story of when she had climbed the tree.

"I still feel horrible for breaking your wrist..." She looked at him and blushed softly. She realized that her hand was just inches away from his. She reached out and looped her fingers in between his and smiled at the tree. Of course she thought that he would think that she was just doing it to be friendly. But in reality, she just wanted to hold his hand to feel a split second of hope for them to be together.

---------

Fenny wiggled her nose as Blaze bit it softly, she went cross eyed for a second as she looked at her nose. She saw that he was a bit alarmed that his trainer was gone. She nudged him in attempts to comfort him and pointed a paw in the direction of the park. The fox gave a smile to let him know that they would be back and everything would be fine.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:47 am 

Feeling her hand in his made him squeeze it. He made a decision, turning to her as he leaned against the tree. Smiling, he pulled her into a hug. It was something he wanted to do for the longest time. Something that was long overdue as he should have done it the day he left. His pressed against hers as he held her tightly.

"I never wanted to leave." He whispered, as his face was hidden in her hair, "I argued and fought with my dad to let me stay."

He pulled back so he could look as her with small traces of tears in his eyes. He placed a hand on her cheek as he inwardly kicked himself for not just telling her. He wanted to be with her. How could he have so stupid? He placed his head to hers as he sighed.

"I never wanted to leave you." He whispered as he looked into her eyes, "I wanted to stay here...... I wanted to stay with you."

His eyes had closed as he kissed her. He turned again, pressing her against the tree. His heart was racing in his chest. In the back of his mind, he felt he shouldn't be doing this but he wanted to know. He finally realized he was in love with his best friend.

Blaze nodded and started tickling Fenny. It was punishment for her standing on him. Fair was fair as far as he was concerned. All she had to do was nudge him. He was awake when she started to walk on him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:40 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia smiled over at him when he squeezed her hand, she was glad that he hadn't had pulled away from her. She was surprised however, when he pulled her into a tight hug. She was shocked, her hands frozen by her sides. Ryan had hugged her more than once before, but this hug was different. She could hear the shakiness in his voice when he spoke of how he didn't want to leave. Hearing those words made her tear up as well. She didn't know what to say, so she just wrapped her arms around him as well.

The hug was cut short when he pulled away and spoke softly. His voice softer than it had ever been. What he said shocked her, but what came next shocked her even more. She couldn't say anything before he pressed his lips against hers, her eyes widened in complete and utter shock. It was as if he had read her mind. Her heart beat almost clear out of her chest if it weren't under layers of skin and protected by her ribs. Mia stood still for a moment, processing what was happening before she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. She was happy this was happening, but she was afraid about what would happen if they went to the Academy. She didn't want to lose him to the challenges and the competitions that would be in store for them. But at that moment it didn't matter. Nothing mattered, the only thing that mattered was the two of them, under the tree that she had first fell in love with him.

------

Fenny made some sounds that would be her version of giggling. Her tail waved back and forth as she tried to get him off of her, but she was giggling too hard to even move.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:02 pm 

He wasn't sure how long they'd kissed but he was breathless and unsteady when he broke away from her. His hazel eyes fluttered open as he held her tightly. If it was possible to be anymore scared, he didn't know as he gave her a searching look. His expression was worried, almost terrified of her reaction. A fear of losing was gripping him.

"I love you," He said, somewhat defensive as he released her, "I always have, just didn't know it until I left."

His phone was ringing as he straightened his clothes. Taking it out, he saw it was Professor Oak. Sighing, he looked at her with a small smile. He decided to get a few new pokémon before going to see the good Professor. He remembered there was a male Pikachu running around on Route 1. He should catch a Pidgey as well.

"Hate to kiss and run but we need to get going." He spoke as he walked over to his bike and mounted, "Could you tell Professor Oak I'll be a bit late, got an errand to run first. We'll talk a bit later about where we go from with our relationship."

He waited for her, feeling like it would be bad to pick up Blaze without her with him. He would ask her to go out with him after the meeting with Professor Oak. Probably could do it now but it would destract them from whatever Oak had planned. They had to be ready for anything. He planned to be sure he was.

_________

Blaze let Fenny up as the Pikachu Ryan was thinking about approached. It looked to be looking for a fight, something he was more than willing to accommodate it with. Walking to the center of the road in step with the Pikachu, he gave Fenny a look asking to stay out of it. He didn't want her to get hurt. Lowering his head with a widened sstance, he was ready for a battle. It started quick as the Pikachu started things off with a Volt Tackle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia didn't want the kiss to end, she could stay there forever if it were possible. Her heart continued to beat almost out of her chest, she could feel his from feeling his pulse from his neck when her arms were around it. When he had pulled away from her, she could see that he was searching her face for something. Whatever he was searching for, she was sure he would find it. Her cheeks were glowing a bright red as she looked back at him, and her eyes were filled with happy tears. Her smile was wider than she could possibly even imagine it being. When he said those three words that she had been waiting to hear forever, a tear fell from her eye and ran down her cheek.

"I love you too." Mia tackled him with a hug before his phone started to ring. She pulled away and looked at him when he sighed. She tilted her head in curiosity but then was immediately relieved when he said that it was just Professor Oak. She smiled back at him as she too picked up her bike where it had been laying and mounted it. She listened to Ryan as he explained that he would be a bit late and asked if she could tell the Professor. "Yeah, of course." She smiled at him as she began to pedal off towards where their Pokémon would be.

They would arrive to see a battle going on between a Pikachu and Blaze. Mia instinctively jumped off of her bike and ran to Fenny to see if she was hurt. She was relieved to see she wasn't and looked at the Pikachu fighting Blaze. It was a fighter, she could give it that. But for a Pikachu to just randomly walk up to another Pokémon to instigate a fight was odd to her. Mia looked at Ryan, a brow raised in confusion and curiosity. She knew he would try to capture it, she just hoped that he would be careful.

-----

Fenny looked at Blaze as he walked to the Pikachu, ready for a fight. She watched the battle go back and forth for a bit until Mia and Ryan reappeared to them. She was happy to see her trainer, but was more worried about Blaze. She didn't want him to get hurt, she would feel bad if he did and she didn't do anything. She wanted to help, but she knew that two against one would be pretty unfair, but if it came to it, she would step in and help.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 pm 

Blaze met the Pikachu's Quick Attack with a Cut, then countered with a Flame Charge. Hurt but not out of the fight yet, the mouse pokémon backflipped through the air and released a thunderbolt. Blaze diving to the side and rolling, popped back up launching a hot stream of flames from his mouth. His opponent dodged and caught him in the stomach with its head. He grunted as he grabbed it and threw it to the side, following it with another flamethrower.

Ryan had to lock his arms around Mia to keep him from interfering. He wanted to, he really did but he couldn't because he knew Blaze would take it harshly. All his could do was watch his partner fight. It hurt him to just sit by but he did. Just had to trust in him.

They kept going back and forth as they battled, ending with Blaze using a Flame Charge. Taking out a pokéball, Ryan attempted to catch the Pikachu. The pokéball wobbled, shaking as it spun in place. Blaze was tense, waiting in case he had to battle some more. Bated breath, it was nerve-wracking watching the ball wobbling erratically. It settled finally as it still, signifying a successful capture with an audible click.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:22 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia let Ryan hold onto her so he wouldn't interfere. She knew what he was going through, he didn't want Blaze to think that he couldn't fight without him or hold his own without his trainer. She would exchange a nervous glance at Ryan a few times during the course of the battle. At some points, she would bite her lip in fear when it seemed that the Pikachu would gain the upper hand, but Blaze would quickly shut it down. When she could tell that the Pikachu was growing tired, she looked at Ryan who had already taken out a Pokéball and threw it. She bit her lip and held her breath as she watched the ball wobble a few times, waiting for it to either click shut or pop open. She was holding Fenny through the whole battle and during the wobbling of the ball.

She had always hated the anxiety that came along with waiting to see if you had captured a Pokémon or not. It was so stressful, it always seemed as if the ball would never stop shaking. Once it came to a rest, Mia let the air she had been holding in leave her lungs. Her grip loosened a bit from around Fenny, who jumped out of her arms and ran to Blaze. She gave the Charmander a soft nudge before becoming worried about his wounds. Mia smiled at Ryan and gave him a soft nudge.
"Congrats! You caught a Pikachu! That's cool!" She picked up the ball and handed it to Ryan. A thought ran through her mind, she had wondered if there were any Eevee nearby. She had been wanting an Umbreon or Sylveon for some time now, but she could never seem to run into an Eevee ever.

"Hey, have you seen any Eevee since you've been back? I really want one. It would even better if it were shiny." Mia smiled at Ryan. She had always had a fascination with shiny Pokémon. They were just so strange but awesome to her, and she always wanted a shiny Vaporeon or Umbreon.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:41 pm 

"Well, seeing as we both look like we're gonna be late," Ryan said as he pulled out a potion as he took his pokéball from Mia, "We may as well visit Alex and Eve, maybe they would come with us."

Alex and Eve were a pair of Eevee that had taken up residence in his one bedroom flat in the loft. He more or less cared for them. Eve was a shiny Eevee while Alex wasn't. Eve got to a point where she'd immediately come to him whenever she heard him come home. Alex was practically a ghost until Eve called to him.

He was tempted to see if Eve would let him catch her but he didn't press the issue as he'd have to fight Alex. Something told him she would as she would fall asleep in his lap sometimes and nestle deeper into it if he tried to move her. She'd kinda grew on him as he got settled in. He would definitely see about catching before he left Pallet Town.

"Eve is a Shiny Eevee that seems really attached to me." He said worried as he saw Blaze flop on his stomach in exhaustion as Fenny checked on the flame pokémon, "If I am gonna get a Pidgey, I'm gonna need her as Blaze just had a hell of a fight."

He had Blaze return to his pokéball, which was an ultra ball, as he took Mia's hand and led her, with Fenny in tow, to his house. Either by divine intervention or sheer coincidence, it was right next to hers. A shiny Eevee followed by a normal Eevee appeared on the wall to their left as they got close. The Shiny Eevee, letting out a squeal of delight as it met them, leapt off the wall and into his arms as he let out a yell of surprise. He glared at it sternly as he scratched it's ears while it buried itself in his blue vest. His sternness was undermined by the warm smile that lit up his face as he turned to Mia as the shiny Eevee's head popped free of the left side of his vest.

"Mia, this little hellion in my arms is Eve, mister grumble on the wall is Alex." He said with a heart-melting smile in his face as he gestured to the normal Eevee with his head, "He hates me more than she does, I can take her if you want to take him."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia watched as Ryan put Blaze back in his ball. Fenny jumped back a bit when she saw him disappear but then looked up at her owner. She smiled down at Fenny before looking up at Ryan who had said something about Alex and Eve. Little did she know that these characters were actually Pokémon until he explained, one of which would be the one she had been wanting since she could remember. Her thoughts were interrupted when Ryan took her hand and they walked off. Fenny trotted off following her trainer and her trainer's new love interest. The fox was smart, she could tell when her trainer was interested in someone.

Mia watched as Ryan opened the door and a blast of silver shot straight for him. She watched in awe as Eve crawled up onto Ryan and curled up in his vest. She became jealous that he had a shiny and she did not. When he offered her Alex, she sighed and nodded, a fake smile on her face. "Sure..." She said as her voice cracked a bit in anger. She tried her best not to be angry at Ryan, it wasn't his fault that he had a shiny.

Fenny walked over to the Eeeve that had been sitting by the wall and sniffed it in curiosity. She wiggled her nose and looked up at her trainer who had approached the male Eeevee. She crouched down and held out her hand to him, hoping that he would be nice. She heard Ryan say that he was a bit of a grump, but he didn't look all that bad to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:27 pm 

"For the record, they both are haven't been captured before." Ryan said with a dead tone, face suddenly darkening as he caught the anger in Mia's voice and expression, "They just appeared one day and never left. I've been caring for them since I came home."

He watched Alex staring at Mia's hand before turning and darting up to the loft. Hearing something rolling, he barely caught the shiny Eeevee egg that fell in one hand while supporting Eve in another. Alex sat at the edge of the loft staring at him as he set Eve down and turned to Mia. Eve, sensing something was wrong, pressed against his leg.

"I didn't know about this but at least you'll have a shiny Eeevee when it hatches." He spoke, somewhat coldly as he held the egg out to her.

The life in his eyes had gone out. It was as if what made him a human being had just vanished as his expression turn distant and cold. He was pretty perceptive on things, jealousy being one of them. Eve wasn't really his but she may as well have been since she came to him whenever he came home.

"I'll meet you at Professor Oak's lab." He said almost dismissively as he knelt and held a pokéball to Eve, who looked between him and Mia, clearly torn between doing what she longed to do and she thought she should do to maintain his friendship with Mia.

Alex, watching the unfolding events from the loft, had to shake his head. He wasn't sure what was wrong but it made him a bit happier. Anything that caused strife for his benefactor was interesting for him. Maybe he was being spiteful but he didn't like the male, he certainly didn't hate him though. Just disliked his way of thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia noticed that Ryan had become a bit closed off to her. She really didn't mean to upset him, she just let her emotions get the better of her. Mia sighed as Alex ran to the loft and turned to Ryan, before she could talk she watched as an egg fell from its place and Ryan caught it. She let out an exhale she had been holding in since the egg fell. Mia instinctively hugged Ryan, refusing the egg after he had said he would meet her at the lab. She buried her face in his neck.

"Ryan, I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I was just jealous and didn't know that they weren't actually yours."

Fenny gave a soft whimper when she saw the egg fall, she covered her eyes with her ears and only opened them when she heard things settle down. She saw that Mia was hugging Ryan, and apologizing for something she had said. Fenny looked at Alex and headed down from where she had been in the loft. She padded over to her trainer and rubbed her head against her leg, in attempts to comfort her.

Mia started to tear up a bit, hoping that Ryan could forgive her for being so jealous. It didn't matter to her anymore. She just wanted him, even after the moment they had shared under their tree. She loved him, and in the end, the shiny Pokemon didn't matter. Only Ryan did, only their relationship mattered.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:15 am 

He didn't really react when she hugged him. He couldn't honestly as his ability to be empathetic had shut off. He already forgave her, but his ingrained habit of shutting someone out for a bit had clicked into effect for now. He did however hug her after a few moments. It would take a bit before he was expressive again.

Eve, tapping the circle on the pokéball left on the floor by Ryan, disappeared as Alex came down to roll the Eevee egg into an incubator. Alex then dragged the incubator over to Fenny. He was insistant on the egg being taken care off. It wasn't going to be left behind. He then walked over to Mia and pawed at her leg.

"Mia, I need time to adjust," Ryan said, a small amount of the frigidness in his voice dissipating, "I've pretty much been on my own and self-isolated for 9 years. You can't expect me to be forgiving so easily."

Pulling her back some, he placed a brief kiss on her lips. It lacked the emotion and warmth of the first kiss but it could still be felt that he loved her. Freeing himself from Mia, he picked up the pokéball with Eve in it and let her out again. She wasted no time in jumping into his arms again as he walked over and picked up the incubator by the handle on the top and waited by the door. He gave his love interest a look as he gestured to Alex with a raised eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

While Ryan hadn't had hugged her back, tears fell from Mia's eyes. She felt horrible for what she had done, she didn't mean to say those things. She gave a soft sniffle as he finally hugged her back, but she felt the cold behind it. She didn't feel the warmth and love behind it like it had been before. She felt empty when he spoke to her. She assumed that he wouldn't forgive her for being jealous, which made her even more upset. She listened to him speak and wiped her eyes as they continued to water in sadness. When he kissed her, she felt a little better, but she felt the coldness in that as well. She suddenly grew hopeless, that he would never forgive her for being so stupid. A frown stayed on her face, as she hated seeing her love so upset. Especially when it was at her and because of something so stupid and petty.

Fenny watched as Alex put the egg in the incubator and put her paws on it when it was brought to her. She knew that he was serious about the egg being taken care of. She nodded to Alex, a silent promise that she would take care of the egg with all her might. Fenny watched as Alex walked over to Mia and pawed at her leg. Mia crouched and held out a Pokéball to Alex, her head tilted slightly, wondering if that was what he wanted. Fenny watched, her head too had been tilted in confusion. The Eevee refused to even touch her trainer up until now. Mia smiled as she looked at Alex. "I promise I will take care of the egg and the Eevee that will come from it. You have my word." Mia extended a hand as if she were to shake its paw on her promise.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:41 am 

Alex gave Ryan a cutting look, which was returned in kind along with an obscene finger gesture, before trying and failing to knock himself out with the button on the pokéball. He disappeared as Ryan walked over to Mia, placed the incubator on the ground, and hugged her from behind. It wasn't her fault he was so untrusting. She just happened to trigger one of his coping mechanisms for idiots. He forced himself to be empathetic and led Mia into a small hallway that led to his room.

"Listen, I forgive you." He spoke, making her look at him as he fought to break his desertive habit, "It's just hard for me to trust people when they apologize to me because I automatically think that they are lying to me. I'm trying to believe you because I know you wouldn't lie to me without a legitimate reason."

Sensing the darkness he was feeling vanish with a pop, he held her as he cursed himself for hurting her with his idiotic reaction to her. Why did he do that? He had little idea but it would work on changing it. Especially if he wanted to marry Mia. Wait, when the hell did marriage enter the equation?!

Eve started sniffing Fenny as she circled her. She'd become curious with regard to the fox Pokémon. Having never seen a pokémon like her before, her adventurous, if not mischievous, nature was kicking in. She touched her on the flank and bolted up into the loft, ducking into one of the many numerous hiding spots up there in an attempt to play. She had the advantage of living up here so she could appear anywhere up there if she moved around.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia smiled when Alex booped the circle in the middle of the ball and disappeared. She stood, but was caught a bit off guard when Ryan hugged her from behind. She listened to him talk, his voice was still a bit cold, which made her frown a bit. She didn't meant to sound jealous. She just wanted a shiny Eevee for a long time now, and was a tad jealous that he would have one. She didn't know that it wasn't actually his, but she let her stupid emotions get the better of her. She was about to say something when she could feel the warmth come from the hug once more. What darkness that had been inside him quickly disappeared as quick as it came. She assumed that he realized that he had hurt her a little bit with his actions. She was glad that he realized that he did, but was sad too. She didn't like that he was like that, she wanted to help him. And help him is what she would definitely do.

"Ryan..." Mia said as she put a hand to his cheek tenderly. She gave a soft smile and nodded. "I would never lie to you. I love you too much to lie." She gave him a soft kiss on the lips, sending warmth to him. She had hoped that it would reach him.

Fenny watched as Eve sniffed her as she also circled her. She was a bit surprised when she was tapped on the flank. It startled her a bit so much that she jumped a little bit in the air. She watched as Eve ran off to hide and Fenny gave chase, being careful of the incubator that held the egg. She sniffed the air for a little bit and found Eve hiding. She tackled the Eevee, but didn't tackle her hard enough to actually hurt her. The fox was slightly bigger than the Eevee, so she bent down and nibbled on the Pokémon's ear playfully.

My Character's