All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: That Moment when...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:23 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

That moment when a post from your blog starts attracting you a few followers. <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

That moment when your website reach an audience.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 pm 

Sort of back.

That moment when people assume you're 18...and you're 33

Sent from the shadows using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

That moment when you realize you have way too many roleplays but have no intention of dropping any and are tempted to pick up more (I'm looking at you @Shades)! Haha.

I have to stop going to interest checks ^_^

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 pm 

Sort of back.

What did I do this time? Also, give in to temptation!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6

That moment when @Shades acts all innocent knowing exactly what they've done, posting very enticing interest checks that I very much want to join...XD

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:33 pm 

Sort of back.

That moment when you really don't know what you have done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:51 pm 

That moment when you don't care about what you've done.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:37 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

That moment when you realize the weeks go by quicker than you want them to. God I miss my old job.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:03 am 

That moment when the days don't go by fast enough to feel like anything is happening.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:32 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)

the moment when you see your own profile under the "random member" section on the portal page XD

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:12 am 

That moment when you find yourself going past your set rp limit just because you want to.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

That moment when you feel like you haven't done anything all week and somehow you know next week is going to be a nightmare.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:26 pm 

That moment when you feel like every week is a nightmare. (Don't call Freddy, he's stuck in the boiler room again >_> *hiding*)

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

That moment when the transformer in your backyard stops working and you are left without power, without light, and without A/C in Texas so you're left in the dark, reduced to lighting candels like in the old days because you only have one flashlight with dying batteries, and you have to stay like that......For. Three. HOURS.

^
(Literally just happened to me...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:54 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

DracoHatake wrote:
That moment when the transformer in your backyard stops working and you are left without power, without light, and without A/C in Texas so you're left in the dark, reduced to lighting candels like in the old days because you only have one flashlight with dying batteries, and you have to stay like that......For. Three. HOURS.

^

Sounds like a vacation to me.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:28 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Ghost wrote:
DracoHatake wrote:

^

Sounds like a vacation to me.

It would have been for me too if my phone wasn't dying and it wasn't hot as hell outside.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:23 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

DracoHatake wrote:
It would have been for me too if my phone wasn't dying and it wasn't hot as hell outside.

I could live without the phone, but the heat? Nah. I definitely wouldn't been happy suffering through the heat though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:50 am 

Bored

Medals: 3

That moment when I am dying because of not playing hockey for so long.. (Gonna go take some Advil PM now lol)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:29 pm 

That moment when you try to fall asleep at 5 in the morning and then the sun comes up and you can't sleep anymore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next