All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:12 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

All right, got my character up. Will add pictures and maybe tweak the backstory a little, but decided to put her up in case someone is depending on her info to create their own characters. Her siblings are up for grabs, should anyone want one.

Sent from the shadows using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'll have my character finished and up as soon as I can get five minutes ._. The past few days have been busy and just went by too damn fast.

Might catch you on Skype later for a question as well, depending on how I decide to go about a part of my character's backstory.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:29 pm 

Sort of back.

No problem, I'll only catch stuff on Skype tomorrow, though, as I don't have it on my phone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:55 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Also, I want to get with you to work on the backstory for our alphas. I have his face and personality worked out but I wanted to work on how they would have become a couple.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:03 pm 

Sort of back.

Cool, I'll be available either tomorrow at night or Saturday morning!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:14 pm 

Administrator

Alright, I'll probably catch you next week then. Tomorrow is looking busy as well, and I don't know if I'll be around at all over the weekend.

Maybe Tuesday?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:36 pm 

Sort of back.

I'm getting back to work on Tuesday, but I should be available in the evening.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:37 pm 

Sort of back.

Finally back home. Got the pictures on my character sheet, and I'm available for questions. For those who prefer Skype, I'm usually available in the evening. PMs are probably the quickest way of catching me, as I'm able to get them wherever I have an internet connection.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:33 pm 

Owner

Picture (Human and werewolf forms, real people only for human form): https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2010/5/22192/22192-500w.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/133919/3425176-werewolf-werewolves-7315437-689-707.jpg
Name: Alick Watford
Age (werewolves age normally, but they live longer than humans unless they are killed): 25
Position in the pack: Alpha Male
Personality: Cocky, arrogant and aggressive he is protective of all those in his pack. When he thinks no one is watching he becomes like a teddy bear that would enjoy the soft soothing tones of classical music rather than the brawls he is known for.
Skills: hand to hand combat and accounting, he has a thing for numbers.
Weapons (carried): Hunting knife and brass knuckles.
Weapons (owned): Pack armory
Significant other, if any - mention if they are a pack member: Alpha Female
Strengths: confidence, determined, leader and selfless
Weaknesses: stubborn, opinionated and prideful
Backstory, including how they were changed and how they came to the pack's home: Born to parents, one being human the other a were, it was not certain if he would take after his mother. When it came to be that he inherited her trait he was turned at the age of 13. From there he was trained by her and her family to become a part of the pack she ran away from. Strong and confident, he had the makings to be an alpha and as such when he was 18 he made the move to challenge the current alpha to win the role he felt he was meant to have.

Over the years he went to school, worked with his pack and eventually met the woman who would become his mate/wife.

Misc (anything that hasn't been covered yet and you wish to add): He has a Masters degree in accounting.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm 

Sort of back.

Approved! =)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:19 pm 

Owner

I'm sorry for how short it is but I plan to give way more in my posts

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:43 pm 

Sort of back.

No prob! As soon as we have all of the chars, I'll plan for the IC.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:05 am 

Life's not all the great right now, sorry.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Picture (Human and werewolf forms, real people only for human form):
Attachment:
MAE-WHITMAN-parenthood-duff-feature.jpg
MAE-WHITMAN-parenthood-duff-feature.jpg [ 32.79 KiB | Viewed 12421 times ]
Attachment:
latest.jpeg
latest.jpeg [ 326.82 KiB | Viewed 12421 times ]

Name: Skyler Marcus
Position in the pack:
Personality: Skye is a hot head ready for action. She will take any excuse to fight, and though she has endless loyalty for the pack, she has been know to get in trouble amongst the pack for her mouth. When she's not mouthing off, she's practicing her archery.
Skills: Stealth (due to her size) speed, archery
Weapons (carried): crossbow and a small knife
Weapons (owned): pack armory
Significant other, if any - mention if they are a pack member: none
Strengths: Boldness, courage, loyalty
Weaknesses: Hot head, rash, ALWAYS wants to prove herself
Backstory, including how they were changed and how they came to the pack's home: WIP
Misc (anything tha

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:14 pm 

Sort of back.

Random fact: This song was what sparked the idea for Drina and her family in my mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:33 pm 

Administrator

Finally got this done… Let me know if you need anything changed.

Werewolf
(reference image)

Name: Katrina Vaughn
Position in the pack: Beta
Personality: A fighter, always makes sure that things are running smoothly. She is caring and bold, not hesitant to put herself on the frontlines if needed. The pack always comes first.
Skills: lock picking, cooking, hunting, firearms
Weapons (carried): stiletto knife
Weapons (owned): English Flintlock Blunderbuss, pack armory
Significant other, if any - mention if they are a pack member: (to be determined)
Strengths: head strong, dedicated, caring
Weaknesses: rash, a little stand-offish at times, has a tendency to be self-centered despite how much of a giver she is.
Backstory, including how they were changed and how they came to the pack's home: Katrina was not born into a pack, but rather a small family. Her mother had been bitten, and soon after Katrina was born, carrying the werewolf ‘disease’. Her mother had vanished after saying ‘keep her safe’, and Katrina was raised by her father. She was very sheltered and didn’t know much of what was beyond the house and where her father took her. Her life changed when a stranger showed up at the house.

It was a particularly cold night, and he had been found collapsed. He (Katrina’s father) spoke to him, and as it turned out he was a werewolf, an exile from his pack. His name was Stephen. He had not eaten in a few days. They had offered him food, shelter, and they all got along. In the end he was accepted into the household. This had been the start of a small pack.

Years passed and Katrina matured. A few more people had found their way into the family. There were some bumps in the road, however just when things seemed to finally be going well, another pack had caught wind of them. They attacked. Many of Katrina’s family were killed.

The pack had split up after that. Her father, being human, was killed by the alpha male, who turned out to be the one who had turned Katrina’s mother, once he had taken over those who were absorbed into his pack. Katrina had also found herself face to face with her mother that night. Though fueled by her emotions, she decided to flee, she was outmatched.

She wandered around a bit after that, and soon found her way into Drina’s pack.

Misc (anything that hasn't been covered yet and you wish to add): To be discovered IC?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm 

Sort of back.

No changes needed! Approved!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:37 pm 

Sort of back.

@AhZombies - we just need your char to go! No rush, just tagging so you won't forget!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:07 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

@Shades He'll be up today, thank you for waiting! <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:51 am 

Sort of back.

No rush!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Name: Emerson Ross
Position in the pack: Beta
Personality: Emerson has a good, caring heart. Though it can be hidden beneath a cocky exterior at times. He's always up for a fight, especially if it's to protect his pack. He is intelligent and sensible. Often would rather deal with an issue with a small group then put too many in danger. He can be paranoid and anxious due to his past.
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, athletically skilled (endurance and strength), Charming/diplomatic
Weapons (carried): Two daggers
Weapons (owned): Pack armory
Significant other, if any - mention if they are a pack member: (tbc)
Strengths: Level-headed, Diplomatic, Loyalty
Weaknesses: Cocky, Anxious, Overconfident, Paranoid
Backstory, including how they were changed and how they came to the pack's home:

Emerson grew up within his own pack, always having the werewolf blood within him. His father turned him on his 13th birthday, something Emerson had been prepared for, growing up. His pack mainly consisted of family members, though there were a few others his parents had allowed in.

One night, when Emerson was 20, he went off into the town to meet with a woman - Helen - who he had met briefly before. They spent the night at a festival that was happening within the streets. When he returned home to his pack, they were either dead or missing. Emerson tried to discover what had happened, all clues pointed to betrayal - someone within the pack had planned the attack. Not able to understand or comprehend what had happened, the wolf fled, running as far away from "home" as he could. He spent some years alone, unable to deal with the presence of others.

When he was 23 he found Drinas pack and joined. He felt it was time to rejoin society after 3 years on his own. In this time, he has proved to be a loyal pack member.

Misc (anything that hasn't been covered yet and you wish to add):

(Sorry it took me so long. I hope it's okay, let me know if I need to change anything.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next