All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:41 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Genma looked to his side and noticed Yuki and Camui was there with him. "Hey... where the hell are we? This is definitely not good ol' XinZhou. In fact I don't think we are in China at all anymore. or in our time period... this looks like one of those pictures of a small village in Feudal Japan," He said talking a lot more than he normally did as a coping mechanism for his shock. He suddenly snapped his hand into the air near his neck in a fist. He opened his hand and saw a mosquito lying dead in his palm. He blinked bemusedly wondering to himself. How the hell did I do that?

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yuki stood up and dusted her skirt off, she too could see the houses in the distance. "Well... I don't know where we are but, It might be a good idea to go toward those houses. Maybe someone could take us home...?" Even though she said it, Yuki knew there was no way home, at least not at that moment. Sighing she looked at the two boys, "Or they could at least explain what happened."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:50 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

As Camui had looked down he noticed he was no longer in his school uniform. Then he looked at Genma and Yuki he noticed they were no longer wearing there school uniform. "when did we change are clothes" before anyone had replied Camui was already walking towards the village of Ancient Japanese houses he then spouted off. "last one there has to buy the rest dinner!" afterwards he took off sprinting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:19 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Genma found himself reacting immediately to Camui's words. As soon as Camui said "last one there" Genma was already running. "Looks like you'll be the one buying then." He said grinning as he passed by Camui with ease. He still found it odd how he seemed to be able to react on instinct. He had always had good reflexes sure but since he arrived here it seems as if his reflexes had increased tenfold at least.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:27 pm 

Yuki had never been a fast runner, but somehow she was gaining on the boys. With little to no effort at all. Within seconds she passed both Camui and Genma. She didn't know if somehow she had become fast, or if the boys were just slow, whatever it was she loved it. She tossed back her head and laughed, loving how her hair flowed behind her. She looked over her shoulder and called to the boys, "I defiantly won't be buying!" She turned back around and focused on getting to the village, pushing herself, just to see how fast she really could go.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:47 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui watched as Genma had pasted him quicker the usual when he did something like this, but really frustrated him is when Yuki had passed him she wasn't as fast as him. Then she passed Genma he was the fastest of the three, even if it was only a little faster then Camui. She was already at the village when Camui had only made it half way. He didn't understand what had happened he thought too himself. "when did Yuki get so fast." Genma and Yuki had already been at the small village for a little bit when Camui had arrived. He did his usual hands on knees breathing before speaking taking a breath every few words. "how did... You... Become so... Fast Yuki."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:20 pm 

Genma was looking at Yuki still in shock wondering the same thing. My reflexes seem to be a lot sharper than they used to be... and Yuki is suddenly fast as the wind... He looked at Camui, I wonder what has changed with him? He thought before congratulating Yuki and then grins at Camui. "Perhaps you should keep your mouth closed. Looks like you are buying tonight," He said lightly punching Camui in the shoulder.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:37 pm 

Yuki couldn't keep the grin off her face. She had ran faster than ever before, and had arrived ahead of the boys by far. "Not sure..." SHe answered Camui. She had thanked Genma for congratulating her. She looked behind her at the buildings, what would they find around here? Would anyone know what happened and how we got here? She looked back to the boys, awaiting them to lead the way.

Last edited by Raisa on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:46 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had accepted that he was beaten saying "I know I know you can gloat more as I buy the food." with out looking up Camui had playfully punched Genma back where he hit he didn't know all he knew is when he finally looked up Genma was laying on the ground yelling at Camui for hitting him so hard. Camui said "I swear I barely hit you stop playing around Genma." he walked to the nearest house before knocking on the door. The door had broken off its heinges with a simple knock. Camui had looked at his hand in a confused way, before some man ran to the door and started to yell at Camui.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:01 pm 

When Camui punched him in the arm he suddenly found himself on the ground howling in pain. "What the hell, teme! I barely punched you! Why'd you go and hit me so hard?!" Genma got up rubbing his arm. There would definitely be bruising already by the feel of it. "The hell do you mean?! You hit me so hard I thought I'd been hit with a truck!" He shouted grumbling to himself but slowly stopped as he realized something. He didn't think he hit me that hard... could that mean? His eyes widened as he realized he had to be right. He has enhanced strength! He kept these thoughts to himself though. He looked up in shock as he broke a door down just by knocking. "Camui I don't think you should do anything that requires a delicate touch. From now on I think I should lead and knock on doors." He said softly so only Camui and Yuki would here.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:17 pm 

Yuki was quite confused as to why Camui and punched Gemna so hard, and then he had went and broke some poor guys door. Yuki realized something was up, she had become fast, Camui had become strong, and Gemna had better reflexes. What was causing it? She didn't know but she wanted to figure it out. Walking forward she repeatedly apologized to the man that had been screaming at Camui, hoping to calm the poor guy down. If they where going to get any information they would need to make a good impression, and so far that wasn't going so well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:32 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had apologized too the man, before grabbing his wallet and pulling several hundred Yin out and presenting it too the man before saying. "please let me pay for a new door and instalment of it." the man had took the money crumpled it up and throw it back at Camui. "what is this a drawing that's not money." as Camui had explained how they got here and where there from the man's face had gone pale. "come inside quick before the shades get here." the man had gone to explain that he had never heard of a city called Xinzhou. "that there was a evil dictator that had conquered most of the known world, the only exception was the southern most part of Japan, where a small group welding weapons of a long dead people the weapons were called Fōjidomajikku or Jikku for short. Then he began to explain how if anyone was caught breaking a law they where turned into Shades. They where shadows of the person it use to be, and in rare cases many people were fused together to make a horrible monster. He explained there money system with coins, 100 bronze equals 1 silver, 100 silver equals 1 gold then he finally explained some great prophecy of how one day when all hope seemed lost a group of people from another planet would come and save the world.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:37 pm 

Genma had thought his disbelief had mounted but when he heard the man tell this tale he found he was even more disbelieving. This man is nuts... It's utter nonsense. We aren't on a different world something happened and we found ourselves unexplainedly in Japan..., yeah that's it, He thought to himself. He looked around and noticed absolutely no technology whatsoever,

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:46 am 

Yuki sat with her mouth slightly parted in surprise. They were on a whole other world? No, it just could be true. "Well, how in the world are we going to get home?" Yuki said. She needed to get home, her parents needed her. Yuki stood up and paced, brushing back bits of her hair out of her face. "We might not even be the people from the prophecy..." Yuki honestly didn't know what to think. Her mind set was on going home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:26 am 

1st Year (1)

The man had smiled before saying I know you are. He had walked to his counter where a basket of fruit laid, he had picked up a apple and began tossing it up and down. "You I saw running too the village, how else would you explain your sudden extreme boost in speed. The boy had broken my door with a knock I suspect, if I'm right." The man throw the apple as hard as he could at Genma. "you'll catch the apple, and the matter of how you return too to your world I have no idea miss."

Camui had believe the man for some strange reason, it was the only explanation for there sudden increase in body functions. As bazzar as this was Camui was actually excited to see where this would go. The air around them radiated with his excitement, he couldn't help it he had to walk around to burn some energy off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:32 am 

Genma blinked when he caught the apple before it came close to hitting him. His eyes had been closed with concentration as he tried to think of some explanation for this. He looked in disbelief at the man but even more at what he'd done. He was despite himself starting to believe the man. He had identified each of their particular new gifts perfectly... that and he'd caught something thrown at him while he wasn't even looking. He looked at the man then at his two companions. "Okay say we are the three from this prophecy... how the hell are we supposed to fulfill it and save the world? I mean... yeah we have some special power... big deal though I can't save the world by being able to catch stuff on reflex. Yuki can't save the world by running around really fast and while super strength would be helpful... Camui can't save the world with that strength alone."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:48 am 

Yuki had listened quietly, the man was right about the three of them having strange gifts. But the fact that he didn't know how they would return home disappointed Yuki. She sighed, and the whole prophecy thing about saving the world, Genma was right. Just because they each had gifts didn't mean they could just save everything. She listened closely waiting to see what the others would respond with to Genma.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:12 pm 

1st Year (1)

The man had laughed you don't know the extent of your own gifts yet, before saying. "It's time for you to leave, I have helped you as much as I can now. By the way my name is Yoji Minaj." with that the man had let the 'Chosen' out of his home.

Camui had given up on rationalizing the situation and began to accept it completely. He spoke aloud in thought "So where do we go now, what's going to happen to us, I'm excited to see where this goes " As he had finished thinking aloud Camui spotted a road leading away to the village and began following it.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:32 pm 

Genma shook his head and followed Camui. He whispered in the boy's ear. "If you plan to visit anywhere else that has a door... let me or Yuki do the knocking. But preferably me.. Yuki's fast but being the fastest person in the world won't save you if you are taken by surprise." He then fell back to talk with Yuki. "So what do you make of all this Yuki? To be honest... I feel like my brain may explode if I don't get some real answers soon."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:57 pm 

Yuki followed the boys on the road that lead to the village. Her brows were pulled together in concentration, her thoughts still trying to process how they ended up here, and why they were the chosen. She was still thinking quietly when Genma had dropped back to talk to her. She looked up at him and gave a half smile, "Your not alone on that. I'm still just trying to process the fact we are here, and where out school uniforms went..." Yuki crossed her arms over her chest, almost like she was trying to protect herself from something unknown. The fact there their uniforms went missing and was replaced by normal clothes made her uneasy. She didn't know what the boys thought about it though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next