All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Michael Raighart sat in his study pouring over reports that were coming in on the state of the world for vampires. His long brown haircovering his eyes partially as he muttered to himself about sending some of his elite soldiers to finally shut down the extremists at the Vatican. He looked up suddenly and called out "Come in." A man wearing a butler's outfit came into the room and bowed. "Y-your Majesty... a r-report has come in with the last hunting party sent to capture those escaped slaves that have been on the run for the last month." Michael stared at the man waiting. "And? Get on with it Gellard!" The man squeaked slightly and nodded. "O-only one of them survived the others were killed... again... this time they came back with a message from what we are assuming is the leader of this small group of rebel slaves... One Annalise... She said "Send all the hunting parties you want I'll keep sending you back bodies. We will NOT be victims of you twisted creatures anymore." Michael's near colorless grey eyes turned a blazing crimson and both vases on either side of the man Gellard exploded some shards of which nicked the man. "****ing hell! Can nobody do anything right?!" He stood up his fangs exposed and grabbed a long, black hooded cloak putting it on. "Fine then. Tell the vampire world that no more parties will be sent out anymore. I'm going to hunt these rebels down myself. Obviously if I want something done right I have to do it myself." The man swept up the broken vases and nodded submissively. "Yes, My Lord. I shall tell your eldest son, Samuel that he is in charge while you are gone then?" Michael nodded and swept past Gellard. "Yes. Tell him I leave things in his capable hands until my return." With that he was gone the faintest whisper in the air the only evidence he was ever there.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

A very rugged group of people lay deep in the covered brush of a forest floor. Annalise, their unspoken leader, was amongst the group offering words of encouragement or wisdom. Slowly people trickled in and out of their small camp, bringing in wood, food, stocking or counting weapons. Another group was dipping bullets in molten silver: There wasn't enough for bullets made entirely of silver, so this would have to do. Everyone here knew they wouldn't survive. Their job was to create enough of a stir to throw their cause in the spotlight.

Nobody amongst the people had any sort of light in their eyes. However, their was a fire in their souls. Annalise was in the middle of eating when one of the scouts motioned for her to follow.

"There's word that Raighart isn't sending anymore parties." With the news, Annalise visibly relaxed, but it was short lived. "He's on the hunt himself..."

Everyone in the camp seemed to hear the scouts words and Annalise turned to address the issue. "Listen..we knew we wouldn't escape this alive...at least now we will have a shot at Raighart himself. Prepare yourselves. At dawn we pack up." With that, Annalise decided to take some time to think, away from everyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:51 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

The next afternoon Michael found himself at what had obviously been a camp not half a day earlier. He looked around and found a scrap of clothing torn on a bush. He inhaled the scent that clung to the scrap and smirked with satisfaction. "Found you... your little group of rebels won't escape this time... but perhaps I should have a little fun instead. This was just much too easy and I don't want to waste a good hunt by ending it too earlier. I know... I'll pick them off one by one until that little ****ing Annalise is the only one left.. and then... the real fun begins." With that he was gone again the only evidence he'd been there a soft whisper through the air.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:52 pm 

By the time the afternoon rolled around, Annalise's band of ragtag slaves had made it to the mountains, which put them at a significantly slower pace. Annalise and her self appointed council paused their travel for a brief rest and to eat.

Annalise, herself, hadn't eaten much since she had escaped and with all the constant moving, she had slimmed down a fairly noticeable amount from her slave days where she had grown up a cook, preparing food for the other slaves in her master's household. She had looked like her father and was easily lost in the crowd. Through the years, Annalise slowly began to resemble her beautiful mother, who had been a feeder for their master. It had actually been her mother who had orchestrated the whole thing, but Annalise took over when her mother had been killed during the escape. This only added fuel to the fire, causing Annalise to strengthen her resolve.

The young woman had been lost in thought when the same scout from earlier approached with a letter. Annalise read the letter silently, her dark eyes moving along the page. "It's would seem that a group of vampires within the Vatican are in alliance with our cause...they wish to meet with me...tonight." All at once the council started speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:18 pm 

Michael began wondering if this ragtag bunch knew what he looked like... or if they knew he could be out in full daylight. He decided to test the bunch once and if he could slip into their group without being detected he would use it to his advantage. He ran far ahead of where the group was at the time and donned a disguise of regular traveler's clothes. He then turned around and started walking normally in the opposite direction making for a path where he and the group of slaves would meet. He put on a very human expression and made sure to leep his fangs folded and his eyes their human grey color. About half a day later he encountered the group. He noted the size of it before giving them a friendly smile and approaching them. "Hello there! My my, I don't think I've ever seen such a ragtag group of travelers before. Where are y'all heading?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:30 pm 

Fearing it was a trap, Annalise instead sent her scout back to the group of vampires within a letter, specifying a different time and place to meet. She truly hoped this was true, but she had become weary of vampires. After her scout left with the letter, the group packed up and headed our once more.

They had all been unpacking for the night when Annalise was told that a stranger was approaching. Fearful, Annalise placed a gun at her hip and headed for the front of camp. The first thing Annalise noticed about the stranger was the way he walked. He walked like somebody with authority and confidence, much like herself.

"I can't say where we're headed..." Annalise's voice rang with strength, those around her nodding along with her words. "We'll know when we get there, though." She was extremely cautious with this stranger. He didn't seem like someone that would just be traveling about in the wilderness.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:36 am 

Michael looked at the girl and realized that this must be Annalise. He smiled genuinely letting it touch his eyes as he looked at his prize. "I perfectly understand. I had recieved word that a huge group of travelers was coming in the direction of town. I thought I might come and offer any assistance I could as the group was reported to be made up of refugees of some sort. I know in these troubled times it is hard to trust anybody... but I really am here only to help." He looked at Annalise then took the time to glance around the group behind her. "For example... I imagine those 3 could use some first-aid treatment." He points behind her at three of the group who had been injured during one of the fights with the hunting parties. "I imagine while their wounds may not be serious yet... with this kind of strain and without proper treatment... their wounds could become infected and they would be far worse off. All I ask is that you show a little trust and I know I can prove my sincerity." He again smiled at the girl his hands completely visible in a show of complete harmlessness letting the girl know that he knows she has a gun on her.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:26 am 

Annalise bit her bottom lip slightly in thought. They were running low on medical supplies. Of course, with a town coming up: but no one really had any money. Annalise's dark brown eyes narrowed as she looked at the stranger's posture. It said harmless, but Annalise wasn't ready to openly trust him, something seemed a bit off. She turned and looked at the 3 that he spoke of. In her mind, she knew people could die regardless of her decision. There was a possibility this man was genuine and truly wanted to help, but there was also the possibility that he wasn't.

After a good few seconds of thought, Annalise gave a nod, her dark brown curls tussling with the movement. "Go ahead.." She stepped to the side, keeping her eye on the man. "We'll share our dinner with you as a sign of thanks, but I'm afraid we can't let you stay any longer then that." Her words were very delivered crisply before Annalise turned on her heel and headed towards the inner circle of the camp where the food was being prepared. It hadn't gone past her that this man could be a vampire, but since there were no real signs of him actually being one, Annalise put that thought to the back of her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:43 am 

Michael nodded and walked over to the three men. He smiled comfortingly at them and gestured for them to bare the wounds before he reached into his pack and started pulling out medical supplies. He cleaned the wounds and stitched them up then told them to try not to reopen the wounds. He then cleaned their blood off his hands with a sterile wipe and walked over to where they were passing food out and eating. He smiled at Annalise again and got his share then sat down to eat with them. "This is very generous of y'all. I know food must be scarce for y'all as it doesn't look like any of you has much if any money. I could ask the townsfolk to help you all out with food. Perhaps could even pay for it myself if they aren't willing to give it for free." He said looking genuinely concerned at the group's seeming lack of funds and nourishment.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:11 am 

After the food had been dished out, Annalise sat amongst her people, not expecting the stranger to sit beside her. "We give thanks for kindness given, but going to such lengths for us isn't necessary." And to be honest, she felt a little uncomfortable accepting such a large gift from a total stranger. Her brow furrowed, wrinkling her smooth forehead.

"Who are you?" Annalise's words weren't malicious, or defensive, just curious. "Why are you offering to go out of your way for people who you don't know and, to be honest, look like a group of fugitives?" She had thought it was apparent that they looked like people running from something, or someone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:27 am 

"I am Sean Calway, the humble proprietor of the local hotel in the town up ahead. In our little town we are raised to help all of those in need even fugitives." He said secretly glad that he knew everyone in the town up ahead very well and the real Sean Calway was one of his thralls. He looked around the group frowning at how bad off they looked. "By the looks of it you look as if you could use all the help you can get. Especially if you keep going in the direction you are heading."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:12 pm 

So, this man was the proprietor of a hotel. He had money. She knew her people needed help. "I'll address our council." She spoke between bites. "Chances are it'll probably take all night. You're welcome to stay, if you'd like." She figured it was the polite thing to do since he was offering to help them, even if she didn't trust him.

"Sean Calway..." She let the name roll off her tongue before introducing herself. "My name is Annalise." She held her hand out to him for a handshake before finishing her meal. "I know our food isn't much on taste, but it contains most of the daily nutrients needed..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 pm 

"You need not worry even if it was not I could go one night without proper nourishment. " Michael smiled friendly like and took her hand. Unlike younger vampires Michael could control his body temperature so his hand felt regular human temperature. On the outside he appeared pleased to meet her and that he might be allowed to help these people in need. On the inside he was doing the conga as they were allowing him to stay near for the night. He nodded his thanks looking very grateful for the opportunity, "Of course. I await your decision with patience." He stood up and walked over to a tree where he sunk down and stared up at the stars.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 pm 

After shaking the man's hand, Annalise headed towards the council's tent. There were many things to discuss and it took most of the night to discuss it. When daylight started to peak over the mountains, Annalise finally exited. She looked tired: the bags under her eyes were noticeable and Annalise didn't do anything to hide the fact. The woman walked up to 'Sean' and gave him a nod. "The council has made the decision to accept your help." To be honest, Annalise wasn't very happy about it, but her people were in need.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:11 pm 

Michael nodded having been up all night waiting though he didn't look it. "Excellent when we arrive in town today I will arrange for as much nutritional and taste satisfactory food as your group can possibly carry between y'allselves be provided. As well as better and more diverse medical supplies." He said a gracious smile on his face. "I also think I might possibly be able to arrange for a couple vehicles to be provided to make your travel easier." He said the picture of graciousness and goodwill. He turned his head to look east. "Oh lookie there the sun is rising. No more monsters will be out anymore.. not 'til tonight anyways." He gave Annalise a serious look. "It's wise that you travel during the day when the evils of this world hideaway in the deepest of shadows." He stood then letting the new dawn sunlight touch his face highlighting his brown hair almost gold in places. His grey eyes squinted a bit at the light until they adjusted. "Such a beautiful thing... the dawning of a new day."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:46 pm 

Something about this guy seemed fishy to Annalise. She felt he was trying to hard to be genuine. She squinted her eyes and gave a nod at his last statement. "Yeah...it is." With that, she left the man to talk to tell the council what the plan was. Afterwards she started packing up her tent, which didn't get used the night before due to her meeting.

"Alright guys..let's move out." She spoke once everyone was all packed. Annalise joined 'Sean' on the walk. "How far away is this town?" It must have been a pretty small one considering it wasn't on the map she had with her and nobody carried any kind of cellphone or anything else that could be tracked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:02 pm 

"Not far. It isn't on any map because we prefer solitude to having tons of travelers coming and going." He said guessing that she was silently questioning his story because of the fact that the nearest town on any map was 50 miles away. "It's about an hour away on foot." He said smiling again trying to ease her nerves. "Nobody will harm you there. We're a town of peaceful farmers and merchants. We get about 400 travelers a year thats why we have the hotel. While we don't get MANY visitors we do get enough to make a substantial profit." He said conversationally.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:21 am 

"I see.." Annalise spoke as they walked. Occasionally she looked back to her group, checking for any stragglers. She knew her people needed supplies, but she couldn't shake this bad feeling that continued to wash over her. "And how long have you lived in this little town?" Annalise couldn't recall the name of it, "What is the name of it?"

Her conversation was interrupted by her scout handing her a letter. Annalise didn't read the contents out loud, not knowing Sean or his intentions. She gave the scout a nod and a verbal yes before the young male headed back into the foliage. "My apologies for the interruption. Sometimes business gets in the way."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:16 am 

Michael nodded understandingly at Annalise. "Of course. I was born in the town. I've lived there all my life. As to the town's name it's Little Haven." He said walking onward before looking at her. "Hey I need to take a ****." He said and broke away from the group to find some privacy. Once he was sure he was alone he snuck around the area keeping out of sight and hearing of the pathetic humans and looked for the worst stragglers. Once he found them he ran at them snatching them up so silently that no one noticed they disappeared. He then sank his fangs into their throat covering their mouth so that any sound was silenced. He drained them near instantly and left their body hidden slightly, deep in the forest on the ground. Making sure not a sign of his act was on him. He made his way back to where he'd disappeared to and acted like he was stepping from the trees zipping his pants up after a ****. He then caught himself up with the group and caught up to Annalise. "So anything else you want to know?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:16 pm 

"Little Haven." Annalise mused, it seemed almost poetic. The thought actual forced a chuckle from between Annalise's lips and she was so wrapped up in it that it didn't register that Sean had said anything to her until he left her side. "Oh..ok." Lucky bastard. For women it wasn't quite as easy. An hour, he said? At least they didn't have to walk to far on foot.

Annalise hadn't noticed that Sean had made it back until he said something to her. "No...not that I can think of at the moment." She was actually wrapped up in thought. "Is there anything you'd like to know?" Even if she didn't trust Sean, Annalise figured she may as well be polite, on the off chance that he was as trustworthy as he implied.