All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pokemon GO
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:01 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

They should've listened to Gyarados lmao

Okay, of course it's not funny to get mugged, but like, really… It's smart to look up once in a while to make sure you haven't wandered off somewhere dodgy.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon GO
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:19 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

Exactly. People are making all this hype about Pokemón Go, but it could be anything, texting, or whatever. People need to learn to pay attention to those around them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:15 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@Fearless Sissy,
1. I find it funny that you say Gyarados is giving out the warning when I always imagined he the DANGER itself.
2. Dat 13% of battery on low power mode cracks me up xD

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:01 pm 

People do crazy things. Crazy stupid things

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:57 am 

@dreamgurl42 Listen, low power mode is important as **** recently How else am I supposed to hunt Pokémon for more than a few hours? I'm not investing in a battery pack! (… yet)

Be that as it may - life has just gotten SO much better since my almost 60 y/o dad started playing.

"Fearless, I caught a blue one in the living room!" (Ambushing me as I came out of the bathroom)
"I caught a worm and a bird in bed this morning."
"What's that, is it good?" (Walked not two feet out of the house and caught a Vulpix and a Jynx, both of which have escaped from me more than once.)
"That pig is so ugly." (It was a Rattata.)
"I'm not interested in this, I just need to know what it's about when the kids start in school again." (Sure dad)

Not to mention that when I tried to explain Pokéstops, he drove us out in the torrential rain as my mom got ready for our dinner thing that we were supposed to be at in 20 minutes just because we don't have any Pokéstops near us and he wanted to try it. But nooo, he isn't having fun with it at all

Also I'm in the process of moving and we're half on our way to IKEA and me/dad/sister are all talking about how we definitely need to go hunting in IKEA and my mom is just "that's not why we're there!!"

She was immediately silenced by a unanimous "yes it is".

I love this game so much

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:54 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

OMG! Why do people have to cheat at this game!?!?! Can we just please play the game as is and stop cheating your way to getting Pokemon or hatching eggs! Don't get me wrong, I looked at map of the Pokestops, but I only did it because I wanted to know if there were any by the place I was originally going. Apparently there is something new where you can increase your Pokemon's stats! Like seriously people quit cheating! They are going to ruin this game for the rest of us who are actually putting in the work to complete the Pokedex and beat Gyms..

Sorry rant over!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:50 am 

@Joby_wan_Kenobi I agree, it totally sucks. At least it sounds like Niantic has begun really doing something about it, what with permabans and such.

On the note of Niantic doing things, hurray for the return of battery saver mode!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 pm 

Anyone else having trouble with hatching eggs after the update? It's not registering even when I walk.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

I haven't reached level 9 and I quit playing. It lost its appeal to me I guess. It was fun while it lasted. I did get a new scar because of it though haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 pm 

@Cer Kamber Yeah, there's a little - walking lag for me, as well, but it usually registers the distance if I close the app and then open it again immediately after! @DJ_7.62, you must tell us about this new scar x)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:29 pm 

Thanks. It started working again after the update. My phone didn't tell me the app needed an update til the app forced me to.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:42 am 

@Cer Kamber Now mine is giving me tons more problems It's always hit or miss with these updates. Also, I am frickin screamin because I caught Europe's exclusive!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 am 

Congrats n sorry to hear you are having problems. There's been less problems since I switched over to the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:15 am 

My life is uninteresting :3

This game may be the only reason my cousins and I bother to go out aside from being sent on errands xD

The game came out about a month or so ago over here, and its amazing how exciting it can be when something new pops up and everyone just has to have it. I especially love this one time just this week when I caught a Porygon and I flaunted it around as revenge for every time they got a new pokemon we all tried to catch and mine just ran away. Ahh, the little joys in life.

I'm currently level 17, about 3/4th of the way to 18. Got really lucky that a large spawning site is just a minute away from me. Sometimes I just go to the bathroom and the gps makes my character run towards said site. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grinning from ear to ear whenever that happens.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:12 am 

@"Nero Lockhart" Lucky you! I may live in a more densely populated area now with tons more pokestops, but aside from Electabuzzes (that for some reason spawn really frequently here? I've caught 4 in a row in just as many days in the exact same spot) there isn't much in my immediate area. Still, it's a lot better than what I started with!

Gonna hang out with my parents and GO-playing dad this weekend and compare pokemon. It's gonna be gr8.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 am 

My life is uninteresting :3

Only got 4 pokestops and a single gym in my city. Makes me really jealous of the larger city when I go there on an errand. Pokestops are everywhere!

Most of the better pokemon that spawn here are Rhydons, Doduos, Drowsees and Abras, which aren't all that rare when my cousin looked up a chart.

My dad used to play GO too, or more accurately, he plays but its my younger brother that uses the phone the most. We don't take my brother with us when my cousins and I go hunting in our city because we don't like responsibility and he's generally just too young (convenient excuse). My dad didn't bother with grabbing more pokeballs, so once they ran out, he and my brother stopped playing. Kinda tempted to get one of those spoofing apps for my brother so he can keep playing, but I know he'd just get banned eventually, and it might sting him a little.