All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Commander Andromeda rounded up her newest recruits. “I see you all are in your training uniforms. Very good. “ The uniforms consisted of a skin tight, light grey, long-sleeve shirt, dark grey pants of a thicker, baggier material and black combat boots. “Today we will be starting with stun phaser training.” Mikal forced himself to stay quiet even though he was groaning internally. This was going to hurt, and hurt bad. Even if a phaser was set on stun it sent a painful force through its target’s body. The only he knew this from the one time his sister shot him in the shoulder by accident. He had been thrown twenty feet by the blast and had bruising for a month. Good times.

Now the thing was, Andromeda was a Trion. This meant she had more than likely grown up fighting for her life in the slums of Trio, and that meant she was tough. She was probably going to go hard on the recruits, and wouldn’t put up with any kind of foolishness. Mikal cringed at the thought, which caught the eye of the commander. "Have you got a problem private Isador?" She snarled. "No ma'am i-" "Then you wouldn’t mind If I used you as a demonstration then!" Andromeda said smugly.

The Trion pointed to the middle of the room harshly and Mikal sulked his way over. There was no way he wasn’t going to be in some kind of pain after this. Andromeda smirked as she stood around fifty feet away and took aim with of her one-of-a-kind sawed-off phaser shotgun. Mikal swallowed thickly and in what seemed to be a fraction of a second later, the blue blast of energy was making its way towards him. Time seemed to slow as the collection of energy hit him in the gut with at least twenty-five tarsecs of pressure, launching him across the training center and against the wall.

Everything hurt immediately, his back, his gut, his head; everything. Everything had happened so fast that it seemed like one second between the shot and his fall to the training center floor. All sudden it felt like all emotion was rising up from his stomach. It took another moment for him to realize it wasn’t emotion and instead vomit as he coated the surrounding tiles in it. This was humiliating.

Andromeda couldn't care less about Mikal and handed phasers to everyone. "First one to shoot him is squad leader."

((LONGER THAN USUAL POST))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Tanon was among the new recruits being trained by none other then the famed commander Andromeda. All the recruits stood in formation, as the commander explained what they were doing today. “Today we will be starting with stun phaser training.” Tanon went a little Pale at the thought of being hit by one. Then Commander Andromeda spoke up again "Have you got a problem private Isador?" followed by the young man trying to defend himself " No ma'am i-" quickly followed back by "Then you wouldn’t mind If I used you as a demonstration then!"

the young man approached the center of the training room, as he stood in position Commander Andromeda rised her special sawed off and fired at the man hitting him in the stomach sending him flying across the room. Tanon thought "holy **** that thing is powerful I feel bad for the guy" the young man then proceeded to loss his lunch the commander not done with her punishment handed out phasers and said first one to shoot him was a Squad Leader.

Tanon raised his phaser and fired at the young man hitting him in the chest "man I hope this isn't some sort of test that would be so messed up but the reward out weighs the risk I'll just apologize later if this isn't a test"

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by IsabellaMurdock on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:12 pm.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:45 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ariana glared daggers at Tanon who had gotten to Mikal first. She was basically royalty, she deserved that spot more than anyone. Especially since she had more experience in fighting than almost anyone in the room. She rolled her eyes and put the phaser down to her hip, she crossed her arms over her large chest and shifted her weight to the other side.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 pm 

Mikal made a face that said, "Ah yea, poor you." If anything could be said about Mikal it was that he was extremely sarcastic and used humor to cover pain. "**** you man..." He wheezed after the wind had been knocked out of him. This was going to be a long service. So very very long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:03 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon walked to the man he just shot with his phaser "**** you too buddy how bout a hand up?" Tanon greeted him with a smile as he presented his hand "my name is Tanon Lyche and I'm your new squad leader" he thought to himself "it would be best if I would squash any hard feelings now don't need someone on my team looking to kill me" he spoke to the young man once more "just look at it this way if it wasn't me it was going to be someone else"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ila Wheeler watched as the boys fought. She didn't want to be the team leader, so she didn't even think about pulling the trigger on the phaser. She gave a soft sigh and watched as her new team leader offered to help Mikal up.

Ariana walked over to Ila and watched along side her. She shook her head as she watched the boys interact and rolled her eyes. "Boys..." She muttered softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:10 pm 

Mikal reluctantly took the hand and stumbled to his feet. He huffed and brushed himself off, aching as he felt the bruises already forming. He looked at the girls and blushed. God. This was embarrassing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon was slightly relived that Mikal didn't try to physically attack him. After Mikal had finish brushing off his clothes. Tanon spoke up "alright Sir and Madame's let's join the others and begin training" as Tanon approached the exit he tripped over his self and smacked his face off the wall. After he got up he laughed at himself. thing was he'd rather laugh then show pain or become angry over nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ila giggled as she saw Mikal blush and Ariana laughed as she saw it. She was glad that the boys didn't start a fight, she would either have to join in or split it up. She would rather join in and kick some ass.

Ila and Ariana started to walk with the others, but they were stopped short by Tanon smacking his face into the wall. Ariana laughed so hard she doubled over and snorted a bit. "So graceful there leader!" Ila looked at Ariana quickly then blushed and mouthed "are you okay?" To Tanon with an apologetic look on her sweet face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:14 pm 

Octavia had simply stood there watching everything go down. How the first guy got shot, the two girls grouped together, and then the second guy introducing himself. She hadn't even tried to shoot, but instead wanted to watch everyone's reaction when they were told to shoot. Her first instinct was to distance herself from the others, and so she did. Standing away to herself. And while doing this she had leaned their names as the spoke to each other. When their 'Squad Leader' told them to follow she walked behind everyone, and slightly grinned when Tanon bumped his head. She rolled up her grey long sleeves ready for the training they had spoke of.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:32 pm 

Mikal snorted and laughed at Tanon. "Serves you right!" He felt accomplished now, and like everything had gone full circle. He looked over at the girls and bit the inside of his cheek, now feeling a bit awkward and shy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:39 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon was going to use embarrassment as his weapon of choice in this moment "Miss Ariana your snorting is so adorable; miss Ila I'm perfectly fine it's going to take more then a wall to hurt my face I think I like you already" he smiled at the girl then turned his attention to Mikal "If you Dont pipe down I'll shoot you again and we don't want these beautiful ladies witnessing that again would we at any rate we should move on" Tanon put his hands on the back of his head as he walked out the door onto the training field.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ila blushed even more at his comment of liking her. She put her hands behind her back and gave a soft giggle.

Ariana rolled her eyes as he said that her snorting was adorable. "Damn right I'm adorable." She muttered softly as she followed the others to the other training room. She glanced at Mikal and gave a soft wink before walking past him. Ila saw another Aquarius but decided to stick close to the Aries.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:08 pm 

Octavia had her sleeves rolled up and was silently listening to the others as they talked. As they walked into the training room she gently pulled up her many shades of blue hair into a pony-tail to keep it out of her face. She made sure to adjust her boots and began to stretch her arms. Wanting to be prepared, she didn't know what training had in hold for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 pm 

Mikal blushed brightly at the wink and coughed. He followed the others to the training field that was full of artificial obstacles. Andromeda was standing in the middle of the field with a bag of red and blue almost skin tight vests and another bag of stun phasers. "TODAY WE WILL BE WORKING ON TEAM BUILDING. EVERYONE GRAB A BLUE VEST TODAY BECAUSE WE WILL BE SCRIMMAGING WITH A ROBOT TEAM!" She yelled across the field

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 pm 

1st Year (1)

Tanon thought to himself "Pssh robots this should be easy" Tanon then spoke to his team "alright you heard the commander get your ***** over there and put a blue vest on" Tanon began jogging towards the bag filled with blue vest he hopped over the lower obstacles of the field and maneuvered around the larger ones until he was at the blue vest he promptly picked one up procced to slide it on over his military issue long sleeve shirt and awaited for the rest if his team to arrive

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Don't think I didn't see that blush." Ariana said to Mikal as she blew him a kiss as she entered the room. She had always been a huge flirt, and that would never change, in boot camp or not.
When Tanon ordered them to go for the vests, Ariana took off. She dodged and jumped over obstacles gracefully until she got to the vests. She finally got there and out one on, sadly they were too small for her large chest, so she slipped it on and it showed a lot of cleavage. "Well... What can I say. The girls are a curse." Ariana snorted as she laughed.

Ila did the same as she ran and dodged obstacles equally as graceful until finding a vest, she slid it on and awaited more orders from Tanon. She glanced at him and blushed softly as she did so.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm 

Octavia didn't run and jump over the obstacles, she just jogged around them. When she reached the commander she slipped the vest over her head, the blue matching her pinned up hair. Octavia looked over at Ariana and how the vest was tight over her bust, and then looking at her own. She frowned at how the vest didn't stretch over her own. ' B size isn't to bad right?' she thought silently. She didn't hate herself at all, but if someone compared her in bust size to others... Well, there wasn't too much there. Shaking the thought out of her head she turned and awaited for what would happen next.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:46 pm 

Mikal ran towards the obstacles and ran face first into one of them. He made contact with a loud thud and fell back afterwards, dazed and confused. 'I'm never gonna live this down..' he thought to himself as he got back up and slowly made his way to the others and the vests. He angrily put one on and grabbed a phaser. He was a priest, not a fighter.

" Ru Toc vadt facksh." He mumbled in an ancient tounge before sitting with the others.