All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hidden in plain veiw
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I'm sure what you said had beautiful meaning to it. I've not quite gotten a full grasp on Spanish yet." Aella said, walking very carefully towards her around the wreckage and people. "So, I guess lying that I'm a creature is no use and am I safe to assume that you are a dragon, of... Hmm." she looked her over slowly and finally took in the uniform, it gave her a brief smile. "You are an air dragon. My... My mother is of fire." She told her, holding out her hand. "I'm afraid I don't know any special handshakes, just the one humans do." She said, offering a small smile. "We should probably collect and hide the scales, if there is more than this one. The humans aren't supposed to know about any creatures."

One or Nate's ears turned towards the road and he gave an annoyed growl at the sound of sirens as he leaped over a near enough fallen tree and transforming mid-jump. He stumbled a bit as he landed on two feet but kept going until he broke through the trees, panting for air as he broke through to the crash scene. His nose twitched, set his hands on hips for a moment before following his nose around a large piece of wreckage into view of the inside of the plane. "Hello!? Anyone concious, or alive!?" He called, stepping carefully on a piece of metal.

"Did you hear that?" Aella asked as she spun around towards the largest part of the plane.

"Hello? Where are you?" Nate called, knowing he shouldn't call out that he had heard someone talk. He also knew he shouldn't call out that he could hear one three heartbeats. He just wasn't sure where they were, a few too mamy things were swarming his senses.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:28 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Drake stopped walking when he heard some one else approaching the wreck he back up back into the wreckage he passed by the dead bodies of humans he still could not believe that he had done this he raised a hand to his eye when he pulled it away he saw the blood on his hand he stumbled back into a piece of the wall of the plane he sat down on the floor of the plane. Drake looked around the area he then saw a flash back to when he was young he saw dead dragons every where and he was standing in the middle of it all he came back from the flash back he then looked at the dead around him he then felt the sadness from what he had done back then and now innocent lives and he was the one who had taken them. He stood up look around he saw the first two figures and the third one to coming closer he had to run Drake turned and ran off into the woods behind the wreck he heard the shouts and other noises drift away further behind him as he ran off deeper into the woods.

Skyra looked at the person who had joined her "yes I am a dragon of the air was it that easy to spot I do try to hide it very well" Skyra looked around she took the other girls hand and shook it "My name is Skyra and it is alright if you haven't perfected your Spanish it is not an easy language to learn". Skyra looked at the scale in her hand "I agree it would be very wise if we do find any other scales and hide them it is still a good idea to hide them so the people don't know that there is a creature here that should not exist". Skyra went around the engine to see if she could find any more scales around she had found about three others when she had heard the noise her friend had mentioned when she heard her shout she was still unnerved "are you sure that is wise to shout like that for all we know it could be a protective creature trying to get us way from it's territory". Skyra still was not sure about this when she heard another noise closer to them she turned her attention to the plane were she saw a flash of something moving she went closer but when she got to where it was it had disappeared she heard it running off into the woods. When she looked down Skyra saw the blood of the floor of the plane she then knew it was injured she looked off into the woods in the direction of where it was heading. Skyra went back to the engine area to looked around for a suitable hiding spot for the scales she found a hole in one of the trees beside the wreckage they would never think to look there. Skyra then joined her friend to she if she had found the person who was shouting at them Skyra then thought that it could possibly be a survivor of the crash.

Aqua Quarry was still running toward the wreckage he came out just in front of it he jumped onto the wreckage he started to look for other survivors around the area when he caught a glimpse of something ahead of him move off the wreck and run off into the woods. Aqua started to go around the plane and put security blankets on the dead bodies of the ones he knew that did not make it he came up to one row where he saw a family a child and two parents he knew by the way they were that they had not made it but he was not prepared to see the other seats which were mostly younger kids. Aqua couldn't help but to make a old ritual of where he could let all the spirits pass on to the light he took the supplies from his bag and walked to the woods to gather some other things this had to be done before the rescue squad came to take over the area. He place the plants, leaves, and flowers in a pattern around the area where he was set up he started the fire and began the ritual that his parents would always do when they came across a dead animal, person or fellow creature it was a sacred tradition they would do for the dead. He paid no attention to any one out side of the circle he felt the spirits pass by and some would thank him as they did he heard the laughter of the children and the shouts of the parents for them to stop what they were doing and come back to them but the one thing he was not prepared for was the presence of a darker spirit to come and attack him it lashed out a scratched him. Aqua ended the ritual he opened his eyes to hear the shouts of Nate the shape shifter he had met earlier and one other shouting back Aqua decide to clean up the mess he had made a find Nate or continue covering the bodies of the dead but he had the feeling that the dark spirit was still around here somewhere.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:11 pm 

Aella let Skyra take the scales to bury them somewhere after she had found a few herself, listening carefully and watching the main part of the plane where she had originally heard the sound. But it became more and soon it was easy to tell that someone, or something was running off into the woods at a very fast speed and was desperate to get away. She was so focused on it, she started when she noticed that Skyra was beside her. "Hi... Um, I wonder if maybe its a survivor? Or could someone have been up here when it came down?" she asked, taking a cautious step towards the large part of the plane where she knew that most of the bodies were going to be, and even though she did not want to see them, she knew that if anyone was in there then she needed to go and check. The two of them needed to go and check it out to see if it was someone from the crash. "Hello!?" she cautiously called again, sure that she could hear footsteps now.

Nate spun around at the sound of footsteps running away and cocked his head to the side as he listened before he quickly stepped around all the blood and bodies to chase after the one who got up to run away. He followed them easily through all the dense trees and underbrush. "Hey! Slow down! Come back!" he shouted, following them easily and starting to catch up with him. He leaped over a fallen tree and picked up speed. "You should at least let me check if you're injured!" he shouted, gaining ground. Nate could nearly reach out to take hold of him. But even a wolf could only run so far and fast, he would soon start to tire out. "Please, you shouldn't run away!" he said, reaching his hand out and having his finger tips just brush his shoulder before his feet stumbled and he took a tumble with a loud curse as he rolled in the underbrush before coming to a stop at the base of a tree. He groaned before pushing himself up to his feet to brush off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:46 pm 

just passing through

Drake was running no matter what when he heard a voice behind him shout out to him he kept his head down a continued to run. He was not watching where he was going so he ended up tripping on a rock and rolled through the underbrush and into a small clearing Drake opened his eyes to see that he was on his back looking up at the night sky. Drake then sat up he felt the top of his head he then realized that he had lost his hat in his attempt of getting away from the person that was following him .He looked back at the bush he climbed out of the clearing and back to the bush he came out to find his hat lying on the ground he picked it up and placed it on his head Drake then looked around the area to see that he had lost who ever was chasing him. Drake then decided to rest on the narrow path with his back to a tree but he was on the side facing away from the path so he would not be seen.

Skyra turned around to face a man in a lifeguard outfit " uh hi My name is Skyra and I am here because I was a flight attendant on this plane and it had crashed may I ask what your name is sir" .Skyra looked the man up and down when she noticed that he had no shoes on and he was still wet like he had just gotten out of the water she waited for him to answer.

Aqua Quarry was in a different part of the plane when he heard someone call out he looked around to see if someone was around he walked around until he saw two others walking around greetings to you both may I ask who you are and why you are here Aqua waited for a answer from the two in front of him. "Well it is nice to meet you Skyra and I'm sorry that this has happened to you my name is Aqua Quarry he held his hand out to the other and you are" Aqua said this with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:46 pm 

Aella watched the pair interact, taking in how the guy was dressed. This Aqua Quarry, still wet and in his lifeguard gear, could only be a creature or another dragon. But she would say nothing. "It is nice to meet you. I am Aella Kokisaros, I saw the crash and came to help." She said, moving over to shake his hand and offering him a big smile. "May I ask what a lifeguard is doing barefoot in the middle of the forest?"

Nate groaned as he finished brushing himself off, nose twitching. He knew that whomever it was that ran off wasn't far off and had taken a tumble of their own. With a soft growl, he knew there was no point in running after them because he needed to return to the crash and coordinate with Aqua. "I have your scent!! I will find you!!" He called to whomever it was before he turned, stretched and ran back to the crash; nearly barreling into Aqua when he rounded the wreckage as the sirens sounded near and a chopper sounded over head. "I lost someone... He was fast, ran off from here. Seemed fine." He said fast, panting slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:16 am 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry looked at Aella I work at the beach passed the forest and I was just closing it when I saw the plane crash back here so I call the emergency services to come and help out. Aqua looked around the plane Then I came here to help anyone who was alive or wounded Aqua looked at Skyra and I have seen that you have a nasty one on your leg Aqua knelt down and brought his first aid kit and started to bandage and clean Skyra's wound. Aqua stood up to see Nate come and almost run into him that okay they will come back they are probably just scared Aqua looked up to see helicopters coming closer.

Drake was still resting by the tree he then took the hat off of his head he looked at it before he threw it away on to the path he then rested his head in his hands Drake just didn't want to move from where he was so he didn't.

Skyra listened to Aqua for a while she watched him clean and bandage her wound on her leg thank you that was very kind of you she looked up to see a new person Uh hi may I ask who you are.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:22 pm 

Nate looked the two women in front of him over slowly, his nose twitching as he sniffed them both. He cocked his head to the side and sniffed a little more before his eyes rested on the one that Aqua was bandaging up. "Nathan Crescent, you may call me Nate." he told them, sniffing at the air again. He turned his head to look at his Aqua "How did you get here so fast?" he asked, bending to take off one of his shoes. He stood fixing the lace as he looked the life guard over. "I've four paws and you got here as fast as I did." he said, his breath evening out. "Do you have a natural speed?" she asked, glancing at the women before looking up as a spot light roved over them before coming back to rest on them. He squinted up and waved at the chopper. "Guess that means we might not be needed here anymore." he said, turning his head to look at Aqua once more as he stood there, wriggling his toes of his one barefoot in the grass.

Aella watched the pair interact as she folded her arms around herself, hugging away the minor chill that she felt. Both appeared to have been sitting on the beach not long ago, and the phrase the newcomer said, playing with his shoe about paws attracted her attention. So, they were both creatures. In a matter of just a few hours, she had gone from hardly knowing any other creatures, to meeting three. Not that she would say anything to the two now standing before her, they had not devulged such things to her personally. "I think I'm going to take a bit of a look around." she told the three as she took a few steps away from them just as the spot light went over them and came back to rest on them. She squinted up at it before looking around her to the others. She snickered at Nate when he waved up at the rescue crew before she walked out of the light. The bodies disturbed her, but her attraction to treasure was making it self known and drawing her towards the valubles that had once meant the most to people.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:00 pm 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry looked at Nate "well I can go a bit faster then a regular human and the rough terrain dose not bother me because the skin of the bottom of my feet has been toughened with years of swimming in small rocky rivers that in dose not bother me at all so I don't really feel pain that much". Aqua said this tugging his sleeve to hide the claw marks on his left arm from the evil spirit he had encountered when he was freeing the other spirits. Aqua looked around the site "it was very important for us to do this when we were young to toughen our underbelly scales which in human form are on the bottom of our feet" Aqua said pointing to the bottom of his foot while balancing on one foot to show Nate and the others.

Drake Was still hiding he decide it was time to come out Drake stood up and walked toward the crash site he stepped right on top of his hat and walked out of the woods on the far side of the crash he heard voices up ahead of him. Drake walked slowly to where they were he did not speak a sound but just watched for a while. Even though he knew he would pass out from blood loss pretty soon he already felt weak and his knees were starting to give out on him while he stood their.

Skyra listened to the one other person that had joined them she was not comfortable but she said nothing for now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:08 pm 

Nate started to make faces up at the crew in the chopper, dropping his shoe at his feet to use his hands. He heard Aqua talk and turned his head to look at him before turning his head to the side to get a better look at the bottom of his foot. "I don't see anything, looks like skin to me." he said, before shifting to balance on one foot to bring his barefoot up and look at the bottom of it. "Mine doesn't look the pad of the paw, but if it press into it," he said, using his thumb to push at the muscle of his foot beneath his big toe "you can see that it give the same way a canine's does." he said before setting his foot down and holding out his palms. "These however, don't do the same but I think its because there isn't enough similarities." he said, holding one up before he started to push into his palm with fingers. "Can't tell." he said before looking up as a new sound came to his ears, among a few. New scents followed, but a new one wafted across his nose in the choppers cutting wind and he turned towards the crash. "He's back..." he said, looking over the figure in the shadows. Slipping his foot into his shoe, he took a cautious step towards the man. "You're going to bleed out if you keep standing, at least sit!" he called out, taking another cautious step towards him.

Aella turned at the sound of Nate's voice to watch him, an old pocket watch slipping into her pocket with a pair of diamond earrings before looking up at the sound of someone repelling down a rope. They came sliding down it fast and she had to quickly grabbed something off of the ground to add what was in her pockets before she walked back to where the little group was standing before she looked to where what had the attention of the bearded male. "Is that a survivor?" she asked, as a flurry of activity began to happen around her as more rescuers came down to assist the first. Two different ones looked her over before moving on to the others and the bodies that were all around them. "I don't think anyone else survived." she told them, her attention shifting to look at Skyra. "Do you want me to go with you to wherever they take you? I think my mother might like to meet you." she said, taking an uncertain step towards her. She felt like maybe they could be friends.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:01 pm 

just passing through

Drake looked up to the person who was addressing him he did not want anyone near him you should stay away from me sir Drake said going to step back but ending up stumbling and landing on one knee he did not know why but he did not like to be approached by people he did not know. All he did know was that it was a type of defense strategy he had from when he was young a voice in side his head told him something like he was weak and useless to who ever had said those words to him. Drake looked back up to the stranger "I said stay away" Drake had to fight off the urge to transform into his dragon form "I don't want to hurt you". Drake tried to stand but he fell to his knees he then sat down on the floor of the destroyed plane as the stranger still advanced on him "just stay were you are or I will have no choice" Drake was still fighting his anger which usually triggered the transformation. Drake kept baking up until he hit something he looked up to see some one behind him he turned to face this new person advance on him what do you want he flinched when she touched him on his shoulder he did not like this. Drake shoved her away "I said stay away from me" Drake lifted his hand to his wounded eye "I don't want to harm any of you so please just stay away from me". Drake tucked his knees in close to him and put his head down on his knees and said nothing further.

Skyra was looking up at the helicopter then to her new friend she thinks that what she would call a new person she listened to what she had to say "Yes thank you for being so generous". Skyra walked closer to her so that she was by the group again when she heard the commotion near them what is that Skyra said to the other to is it a survivor of the crash she went to look but she then heard some of the things that the man was saying and it seemed that he did not want anyone near him Skyra walked closer to the sound and came out behind the man that Nate had found he looked scarred she slowly sunk behind him she knew that her breed of dragon could heal some wounds. Skyra came closer to this man she touched his shoulders but she was later shoved away from him she then hit one of the seats on the opposite side of the plane. Skyra then looked over at him she could see the pain behind his eyes when he looked at her she managed to stop the bleeding of his wounds but she was not able to heal the rest of him though.

Aqua Quarry was busy looking around the plane to notice the helicopter he did not even hear what was going on in the other part of the plane he was being drawn by a voice to look around the plane for something be he did not know what he was looking for. All he knew that it was somewhere around the wreak of the plane Aqua did not recognize this voice either but it was familiar some how.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm 

"What can you do to me that has not already been done? You gonna eat me?" Nate dared, taking another cautious step closer. "You have lost too much blood, no matter what you are, you will pass out if you do not sit, and from there you may die. Stop moving and sit." Nate told him as his voice got gruffer, deep and took on a more commanding tone. He was last of his pack, he was Alpha by that right alone, but this was the first time he was showing signs of any type of leadership. He tried to keep attention on him when he saw that the wounded woman from the plane was moving around to be behind the frantic man. A growl came from him when he shoved her and he sprung into action, all his tightly wound muscles sending him springing into action. He was across the small gap in seconds, but he was not able to catch her and could only be glad that she landed in one of the seats as he set himself between them. He stood as close as he could dare and a warning reverberated from deep in his chest "We're merely trying to help you? Do you not feel the healing done to you?" he asked, looking him over. "The humans are already here, you cannot continue to lash out like this." he said, glancing to where the rescuers were.

Aella watched everything happen with careful eyes before she was slowly walking around everyone and everything to get over to where Skyra was sitting in the seat she had landed in. She offered her hand out to her as she took a glance over at the men that were there before looking at the rescuer who was standing under the rope that led up to the chopper. "Come on, let Nathan stay and try to keep him calm while the humans do what they're here for. They're waiting to take you up and get you to a hospital. I think you did a wonderful thing for him by helping, even if it was a dangerous thing to do." she said, taking her hand to help her to her feet and then walk with her over to the rope. "I'm going with her!" she declared, giving the rescuer a glare that said she was going to go with no matter what was said. She would find a way, even if it meant that she was going to have to be the one who exposed herself as a creature.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 pm 

just passing through

Drake looked up at the man near him he said nothing until and rescuer come to them the rescuer looked Drake over he pulled bandages out of a kit that was attached to his side he Rescure knew Drake because theses guys were from his base.

Aqua Quarry was around the front of the plane where the pilot and the co-piolt sat and opperated the plane he looked down on the ground he saw the flight recorders he put them in his now empty survival kit he would listen to them later. He was alone until one of the rescue worker had shown up "I'm find I work at the beach just through the woods I have to file this in an accident report anyway" he watched the worker walk away to find anything that would be of use to them.

Skyra took her friends hand she listens to what she had to say yes it was dangerous but it was necessary Skyra heard what her friend had said to the rescuer she tried not to laugh at the surprised look on the guys face he then helped them into the helicopter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:09 am 

Nate nodded when it seemed that he was going to accept help. He looked around for Aqua, turned to walk towards him, stopped a few steps and spun back to make sure the guy was not going to cause any problems. He did this another two times before being satisfied that everything was going to be okay and fully walking to his new friends side. He scented the air around them "No humans survived." He said, sticking his hands into the pockets of his shorts. "What's in the case? You picked something smoldering up, the scent is lingering around you." He said softly, knowing it was probably something that they shouldn't have if it was being hidden. "Ooh, tell me later, want to race back to the beach? You got serious speed though, can I get a handicap?" He asked, suddenly bouncing on his toes very excitedly as he turned in the direction they'd both come from. He'd need to get out of eyesight of the rescuers around them before he could become a wolf, but he was interested in testing his skills against one of the great protectors.

Aella puffed up a bit and felt fairly superior when she was questioned and allowed to go with her new friend Skyra to the hospital via one of the chopper. But her haughty air didn't last when they began flying away. She gripped the seat tight and tried to avoid looking at the scenery as they flew past. "Nope, nope, nope, and nope. I don't like these means of flight. I'd rather trust my own wings." She told her, leaning close to do so. "Their means of flying is terrifying. How do you do this for a living?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:57 pm 

just passing through

Drake was talking to the one rescuer that had came over to him they were talking about why he had left the base and why he was here now but he was not up to answering questions not right now. He followed him to the helicopter he said that they could talk later at the base becasue he was not comfortable talking here.

Skyra laughed at her friend "It's because I was raised with this type of transportation well when I was young it was only a special occasion when we would take our true forms and fly but it was very rare when we did that". Skyra looked her friend in the eyes "then they were hunted and then killed in a meadow in my home land so I have barley been in dragon form after that news so I'm fine with their mode of flying". Skyra looked around the helicopter but this is my first time in a helicopter." Skyra laughed to herself "first time for everything anyway."

Aqua Quarry jumped when Nate came up to him umm well just something I wanted to look at after he was going to continue to explain until Nate stopped him and told him to explain it later. He then heard Nate's question "sure why not I love to have a race now and then and of course you can have a ten minuet start Okay". Aqua smiled but still felt sad about what had happened here he turned in the direction of where they had come from and was ready to race his Friend Nate but by his word he would give him a head start. Aqua slung his bag over his shoulder and took his position beside his friend ready to test his speed limit to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:52 pm 

Nate grinned and hurried to their start before sprinting into the woods, he waited until he was a good distance and leaping over a fallen tree to shift into his wolf form. With a grin only befitting a wolf, he ran low and hard as he pushed himself to his limit, trying to beat his friend Aqua to the beach. He knew there was a chance he could, as small as it would be. The adrenaline surged through him, loving the feeling of the forest floor on the pads of his paws, wind in his fur and the smell of the salt water in his nose as he raced for it. A happy howl tore out of him as he went, close to the end of his ten minute head start.

Aella took slow and deep breaths before she opened her eyes to focus on Skyra, watching her as they were making their trip to whichever hospital they were going to. "My mother taught me to fly discreetly. She never took me on these crafts, she doesn't care for them. She's been around for..." she leaned forward to talk close to her ear "For over a Millennium." she leaned back, looking her over. "I could be wrong though and it might be longer. She's one of the oldest still around, I think. I never paid attention. I'm not the same as her, as you." she told her with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:27 pm 

just passing through

Drake was now in the bases intermarry he loked around the tent none of his men had come into check on him the doctor had come in and fix his wounds he had a bandage over one eye so he could only see half of every thing he hated to just lay in bed but the doctor had told him that he had to have rest and he was hooked up to and iv that had a bag of blood to replace the bloo0d he had lost. Drake had know that one of his men had gone out to find his hat he really didn't care if he got his hat back he did not want it back anyway he felt that he didn't deserve it Drake sat up in the bed he was still a little dizzy he was weak but he wanted to leave he wanted to run away he just didn't want to be here he did not desreve any of this but right now he was to weak to do anything he later decided to just lay back down and stare up at the canvas ceiling.

Skyra "no we are not the same but we are still pretty similar to each other even though we are different" Skyra looked at the man by them and then whispered so only her friend could "creatures". Skyra looked around the copter "and I think we will make good friends by the way you seem like a good person and I wish to learn more about you". Skyra gave her a smile "my parents always said that I was to curios I always wanted to know how you have stayed hidden from people for so long and how I have never heard of your kind when the humans were not every where me and my family used to be very knowing of every tribe in the area" Skyra leaned back on the side of the copter " but enough about that but just stay calm and the ride will be over soon" Skyra looked out one of the small windows of the cockpit.

Aqua Quarry waited for the head start to be over counting in his head but also getting ready to take off into the buses his clan would glide through the water and the woods were not that different other than one is water and the other is on land. Aqua smile when the time was up he launched into the woods he could see Nate ahead of him he laughed and continued to run for it he was not slowing down and neither was his friend. Aqua raced over branches and around trees it was easy for his to do so becasue it was a dangerous as swimming through ruff seas full of ship wreaks it always enjoyed the challenge of a good race. It was a childhood activity he would do he would always he would find some one in his tribe to race him to their hunting area but this was as good he watched the trees whip by as he raced toward to the beach he could smell it a mile a way becasue he had always know the smell of the salt water it was his home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 pm 

Aella looked over at Skyra and she was silent for a moment, watching her friend as they flew to wherever it was they were taking them. She assumed it was some medical facility. "My mother has always kept us hidden. The woman who raised me, adopted me. We didn't always live here, we moved when I was a teenager. We moved a lot until then. I never did ask why, I just assumed it was because we had to hide ourselves, that one of us had made a mistake of some kind." she told her before slowly turning her attention to look out the window at the passing scenry. She still did not like this mode of flight, it made her a little light headed. Sure she had been on planes, but she had never been awake for those flights and was probably more than half of the reason she had never gone off to find where she came from. "By tribes, did you mean there were others out there?" Aella asked after a quiet moment, turning to look at Skyra once more.

Nate could sense that Aqua had caught up to him quickly and was gaining on him the closer they got to the water. A rough growl came out of him before he pushed himself harder, got lower to the ground to try and gain speed as his paws flew over the Earth, moving him swiftly over all the forest debries. He wanted to win, he wanted to prove that he was faster than the protectors, he wanted to braging rights. But he was also very sure that he was not going to beat the creature drawn to the water the way that he was drawn to forests. With a gruff sound, he gave a final push and broke free of the forest line, but with the beach now in sight, he was sure that he lost as that feeling of Aqua being so close, felt stronger than ever. He had once been the fastest as a pup, always challenging the other pups of the pack to win. He'd enjoyed the feeling of wind in his fur that came with speed and the feel of earth beneath his paws. The pine needles and leaves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:50 pm 

just passing through

Skyra smlied at Aella when she heard her question yes there were many more creatures out there dragons shape-shifters, Vampires, werewolves, you name it you could find them and then the humans came in and chased them and hunted them down I have not seen many of them most hiding and other gone. Skyra looked out the window at the roof of the hospital coming closer she looked back at Aella this has been the first day of finding evidence of another dragon that I have seen since 40 years but I don't know would have made them attack the plane or if we had gone into their flight path and had hit it thats the thing that I don't know.

Aqua Quarry was clsong in on Nate this was just like racing one of his fellow water dragon he could see the beach up ahead the water calling to him silently he ran faster when he exited the wood he saw that Nate had beaten him by a little bit it was because of the head start that Aqua had given him "good race Nate I think that is the most fun I have had in a while". Aqua smiled at his friend he then walked toward his life guard stand and put the beg inside he headed back ouside and walked down to the beach and into thw water turning into his true form. he could do it out side of water but he liked being in the water while he did it.

Draco walked the area of the compound he watched to see if anyone was watching before he turned into his obsidian dragon form most of his men knew about this but he still did it in secret just be sure. Draco took to the air with a roar and flew into the night he headed to the forest to see wat he could find to hunt and kill when he spoted a bunch of hunters in the woods Draco landed on the ground ahead of the group of hunters and blened into the shadows of the forest floor. Draco peaked his head through the bushes and made a growl to spook the hunters. this made him smile a toothy smile as he saw the hunters jump and look all around them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:33 am 

Aella studied her friend Skyra's face for a moment before she licked her lips to wet them and leaned over to tell her "I was taking a nap in a cave not far from here, the sound awoke me. I think you just happened to cross paths in the clearing of the storm and collided before crashing. As for evidence, our whole as magical creatures is meant to integrate and hide among the humans. The whole point, is not to leave any clue or signs, right? My birth parents died, I had no idea how to control anything. I was lucky to have been playing outside at a childrens home, struggling to remain hidden when the dragon I call mother was passing by and decided to show pity on me before something dangerous happened. If you would like, when they let you out of the hospital, I can arrange for you to meet her? She lives in a very small town, seeking a quiet death for her current life before she chooses a new one." she told her softly as they got closer to landing on the hospital roof.

Nate panted as he pulled his shoes off and tossed them at the chair his things were burried beneath before he landed on his rear in the sand moments before he shifted into a wolf to pant more easily for breath. He rolled onto his back to huffed before rolling around on his back, and quickly launched onto his feet and shifted back. "That was an amazing race, I haven't had that much fun in years." he said, full of energy despite the hard run they just did. "You haven't got anything to play with have you? Ah, never mind, I'll figure it out this beach is full of smells." he told him before shifting back. He jumped and leapt around Aqua's feet, following him to the water's edge. He stood there to watching him shift shape before he took off at a run through the water and just playing as a dog would.

"What the hell was that?" A gruff voice of a burly bearded man said as his group came running back to him. "I don't know, sounds freaking huge?"

"What's it matter what it was, we're in his territory and need to get the hell outta here before it decides the warning wasn't enough. Forget the damn deer, we'll go buy something to feed everyone." the lone female said, hand on the shoulder of the first man whom spoke. "We'll figure out the money later, the people need to eat." She got a grunt in response, he looked around before nodding and motioned his group off the way they came.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:35 pm 

just passing through

Skyra listened to her friend and smiled that would be great it has been a while sience I have seen another dragon around. Skyra watched as the helicopter landed on the roof and watched the men move around and open the door to let them out. Skyra made her way out and turned back to her friend watch your step. Skyra smiled and turned back to head into the hospital where doctors and nurses were waiting for them.

Aqua Quarry laughed at Nate as he splashed through the water beneath him Aqua walked through the water flicking water at Nate as he ran by Aqua then laid down in the water and watched his friend run through the water. Aqua traced shapes in the sand underwater to keep himself busy Aqua looked under the water to see fish swings through his talons and over his tail it was cute.

Draco smiled at the hunters going back to their original location and getting ready to leave he followed through the trees stepping on branches and scaring deer and another wild animals out of the woods to spook the hunters further. Draco brought his head above the trees to watch them from above he loved his dark scales that hid him in the dark and out of sight. Draco gave a small growl he stop short of the hunters camp and stayed silent to watch them out of sight bringing his head down to ground level.