All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: [IC] Gear Skates
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:03 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Lady Silver runs the biggest whore house in Osaka's Red Light district she's also one of the warlords, she doesn't often show up to meetings though. She knows what's up." Hailey explains as we ride along. "That being said, when we get down there keep your hands where they can been seen and any weapons in your pants." It takes just about everything that myself and Yashamada have not to burst out laughing at her choice of words.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:07 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

"Speaking of pants, dude I realize that I'm talking totally out of the pecking order, but that's where I want you to keep it. You're just gonna get sick or somethin' sleepin' around in there." I realized that it wasn't really right to talk to the leader of our crew that way, especially after a joke like that, but I figured that if nothing else that it would show that I was loyal and cared enough about the organization to actually speak my mind as such.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:03 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

*CRACK* A loud echo runs through the ally as he spins around and gives him a hard kick to the ground. Then just like that turns and keeps rolling onwards. "Yeah, you should watch what you say about Lady Silver, especially in front of the boss. They go back quiet some years and he doesn't tolerate when people speak ill of her." It's Hailey who tells him this and starts to help him up.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:35 pm 

Finally I made my way up and started to massage the portion of my body that took that kind of abuse. Finally having swallowed in turn, I tried to catch my balance back on my skates like normal. Exhaling a bit, I soon nodded. "I had my heart in the right place at least; why didn't you warn me about that before though?" It would have been nice to know just what sort of trouble that I had been getting myself into before I had a chance to do so.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:00 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Because if we baby sit you, you're not going to learn anything now will you?" She offers a smirk as she starts skating backwards. She smiles with a bit of mischief showing through in it. "After all, he's not going to kill you." She says sliding backwards and hoping some stairs with grace. "True, the boss might rough you up but he doesn't kill his own people." Yashamada adds catching up and leaping the stairs to catch up with the boss.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 pm 

Rolling my eyes, I figured that I might as well not say anything else. Naturally I had no wish to look like a whimp, and she was right, I was tough enough to take all of this kind of abuse. Stretching a bit, perhaps to get rid of any further pain, I leapt right behind her and finally caught up wholly with the boss myself in turn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"You better keep up kid we're nearly there." He smirks and grins like a mad dog as they roll towards a fancy building. Clearly very old and very grand. "When we get there you're going to need give your weapons away to guards but don't worry. The place is a neutral zone where the peace is always up held." He explains slowly as they near the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:56 pm 

Even though I was told to keep up after this, I never once thought of myself as having fallen behind. In fact, I thought that I was still doing my best to impress our leader. Sighing for a moment, I picked up speed again. "If I have to give them up and so does everyone else, do we still get to keep our skates? I hope you all trust yourselves in a good ol' fist rumble."