All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sandbox Suites
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:10 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= R101 =-

"I'm sorry, but... the look on your face is telling me you find this hotel familiar, right?" Reggie wanted to ask Claire about it.

-= Basement =-

"Nope! Still can't see anything. Gotta need to flip the..." Jeremiah found something visible with the match and it was, "Switch!"

"No, I don't need a match." Homestar interrupted, "Marzipan told me not do matches anymore. I think it's just she thinks matches destroy relationships"

Jeremiah then flipped the switch and, to his surprise, the whole room was empty. Even Homestar was shocked to notice that a a certain somebody was not in her at all!

"There's nothin in here! Well, isn't that a big disappointment!" Jeremiah shrugged in disappointment, "But this basement could be useful for storin' some things that we don't need. I was expectin' a skeleton poppin' in and scare us. Well, no matter! I'm gettin' back to the lobby. I be comin' back for this later."

He returned to the lobby to resume his business while Homestar just stood there. He would've expected somebody here, but he could be wrong. With nobody around, Homestar just stood there, singing to himself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 am 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= R101 =-

"...I'm sure we've all heard of Dangeresque, but that is not my concern," Claire answered. She just looks through the window to the streets below, and any buildings visible from there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:53 pm 

-= R101 =-

"That's actually a cool name!" Reggie commented, "Why didn't Jeremiah think of that?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:31 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= R101 =-

"..."

Claire now has an idea of what all is out the window. For...reasons.

"Oh...yes. Thank you for helping me unpack," Claire said to Reggie.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:31 pm 

The second guest looked like a supervillain who was currently retired. Originally he was wearing a military uniform, but now he was wearing a hawaiian shirt, short pants, and sneakers. He also had a blind eye with a jagged scar across it. Enter General Skarr, a former villain.

"This place opened again? This better be improved unlike the last time," Skarr groaned while carrying his two luggage, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

"HOWDY!!" Then Jeremiah popped up in front of the receptionist desk and Skarr. "Welcome to Sandbox Suites!"

"Oh great... A rich texan..." Skarr spoke, "Could this get any worse?"

"No. It's probably something else." Homestar stood next to Skarr, who immediately lost his temper, "Hey, you look familiar! Do you still have that cue ball in your face?"

"YOU...." Skarr snarled at Homestar, "You're still lollygagging around as always!!! I came here to have a little R&R as recommended by my therapist, but you had to be here. I loathe your miserable white face and that pathetic propeller cap."

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!" Jeremiah broke them up, as in to prevent them from having a conflict, "He won't be annoyin' anyone! Now uh, yer' here for the room, right?"

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:42 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Lobby =-

Phos also jumped in to break up the scuffle.

"WHOA. Okay, now! Let's all just take a breather, okay?" he told Homestar and Skarr. "No need to glare." ...as his shades gleamed.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:59 pm 

-= Lobby =-

"If yer' thinkin' about renting a room here, you better be on your best behavior," Jeremiah explained, calming Skarr down, "If you still feelin' angry about things, then yer best bet is the zen room... which we don't have at the moment. Gosh, I better find me an owner of the zen garden before then."

"Fine. But if he comes near me, I'm leaving." Skarr was then recieved a room key from Jeremiah. The room key showed the number 102, "Ah, good. Now we're getting somewhere."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:09 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Lobby =-

"Hm...I think I might know just the person to asp," Phos muttered.

Claire came in, going toward the dining hall. She flinched a bit from seeing Skarr...but decided to just proceed past him.