All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Enter." Alice doesn't glance up from her paperwork she needed to fill out an incident report given the nature of what had happened she needed to keep the police off of the bigger picture and keep the howling wolves that is the press at bay and off the main story. She couldn't risk it blowing up into a bigger story and issue.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:15 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Katelyn walked in and closed the door behind her when Alice told her to come in. She could tell the woman had a lot of her mind. What happened at the pool could cause a giant **** storm for the headmistress. People might think the school was unsafe and take their children out of it. Burkes' family might sue because of it. The newspapers would love the drama.

"What Tommy did, it wasn't my fault. I don't like Burkes, but I didn't tell him to hurt her."

She told the headmistress. It wasn't a secret that Katelyn and Tommy were dating. Nor was it a secret that Katelyn and Olivia didn't like each other. She wasn't going to go down with Tommy for what happened at gym class.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"As far as I care, things need to settle down. So here's what's going to happen. You're going to keep your f***ing mouth shut and head down. Less you want criminal charges pressed on you as well for assault. You're going to turn around and get the hell out of my office." Her face scrunches more and more as she speaks.

Dorm Room

"Mr.Burks, I'm sorry that I had to call you here on such unpleasant terms but there's a lot going on here that I need to explain to you. First off, how much did they tell you over the phone?" He ask sitting back into his chair his face neutral.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:15 pm 

Katelyn glared at Alice. So unprofessional that ****ing was, she thought. She'd see about taking her down. Her and that gym teacher. She wouldn't use Daddy this time. Mom would do what she wanted.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Katelyn replied, but her voice was dripping with venom.

-----------------------------

Oliver had rushed to the school was fast as he could. His face was full of panic and fear. When he saw Olivia, he wrapped her in his arms.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"Yeah...I will be, Dad."

Olivia replied, although she tried to be tough, she felt a little safer being her father's arms. Oliver looked over at Henry.

"Just that there was incident at the pool and Olivia almost drowned. What the hell happened, Henry?"

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:49 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"There's something larger then that going on." He says and pulls papers from his inner jacket pocket. "Read over these, they're the best notes we've got so far. I'm not totally sure myself, but I know that they're using your daughter to get to you. From what I've gathered they use some form of brainwashing to make anyone they wish a loyal and thoughtless pawn." He says and gesture for the man to read the notes before he continues to explain.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:21 pm 

Oliver kept one arm around Olivia's shoulders and used his other hand to grab the papers. He frowned listening to Henry.

"Me? But I just make movies."

Oliver replied, he had a job he loved but he didn't see himself as powerful as other people did. Olivia grabbed his arm and they sat down on her bed. Oliver began to read over the notes. He looked up at Henry in the middle of it and asked.

"What do you plan to about this?"

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:21 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"What do you mean what do I plan to do about it? I'm going to do what I do best, find them and make sure they can't cause anyone anymore problems. However I think you should transfer yours kids out I don't want them getting in harms way." He takes a deep breath knowing what he has to say next is going to hurt the girl deeply. "All of them." He says and there is clear tension in the air as he leans on the wall waiting for either one to respond.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:27 pm 

"Well, I know that, but how are you going to do it?"

Oliver replied to Henry. He had no doubt that Henry was going to do he could to stop these people, but he wondered how. When Dalia had researched this place, nothing bad had come up. Why would it? It would be bad for the school if this type of **** was known...Olivia frowned at Henry. Oliver said.

"Not just my kids, all these kids. I'm sure I'm not the only parent they think has powerful connections. It will take days before I transfer all of them, Are you going to tell the other parents?"

Transferring children wasn't easy, especially when he'd have to give a reason why. It had taken weeks before they had been able to move the children into this school. Then he was concerned about the other kids being left behind. The ones that the parents had no idea what was going on. Olivia told her father.

"Dad, I don't want to leave."

"Olivia, someone tried to drown you."

"I know but I'm not afraid. I want to help catch these s.o.bs."

She had a determined look on her face and Oliver knew his eldest well enough to know it would be hard to change her mind. When her mind was set on something, it was set. He looked over at Henry for help.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:22 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Haha, she really is you and Dalia's girl isn't she Ollie boy?" Henry can't help but laugh and call his old friend by his nickname He know Mr.Burk for some time they just didn't talk often. He had called upon Henry when he'd left the CIA and given him his first contract he'd helped Henry start his career as a 'fixer' and various other doors were opened as a result. "Just as brave as her father and as stubborn as her mother." He smiles as he says this despite the events prior he's happy that his old friend came and that the girls alright. "Olivia I will let you do as you want, however before you decide to stay here I will give you this one chance to walk away and let me handle it. Ollie we can't force lil' Olivia to follow what we wish however if she stays here I'll make sure that she's safe." With that his eyes settle back on the girl. "What's your choice?" He ask calm and collected once more.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:25 pm 

"That she is."

Oliver said in agreement. Olivia may have been adopted, all of his children were, that didn't mean she didn't have some of her parents' traits too. Not everything about a person was hereditary. She was brave and very stubborn. Like her mother, Oliver knew he'd have no way of talking her out of it. In fact, she had the same look on her face that Dalia often gave him when her mind was set on doing something.

"I know you will."

Oliver would prefer for Olivia to leave with her siblings, but he couldn't force. She was eighteen, and adult. Even if she wasn't...He could never force any of his children to do something they didn't want to do.

"I want to stay. I want to see it through until the end."

Olivia replied, happy that her father and Henry had decided it was best to let her decide what she wanted to do with her life. She felt she was in it too deep now to just walk away.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:42 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Very well, Oliver listen to me carfully when you fill out the exit papers say that they didn't enjoy the school. The rest of it fill as you like but you must be carful with the transfer reasons." Henry's voice is tense and then he looks at the girl. "As for you, starting tomorrow you're going to sign up for the extra class I mentioned the other day. I'm going to teach you some of the greatest defense arts there are." His eyes are sharp and he focuses once more to her father. "I must hurry off now." He says and turning to make an exit.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:28 pm 

Oliver nodded his head to Henry.

"All right, I'll do that."

He replied, he wondered how mad Dalia was going to be about the whole thing. She had taken extra care when selecting a school. The only reason she didn't know that he was here right now was that she had to go into town to go shopping for the set. He had no doubt that Dalia was going to be ****. It was probably best she didn't know what had happened to Olivia yet. She'd tear the school apart looking for Tommy and the people who put him up to it. He was sure that it would ruin Henry's mission if she did that.

Olivia nodded her head to Henry.

"Okay, I'll be there."

Father and daughter told him to be careful. Oliver looked at Olivia.

"Are absolutely sure you want to do this?"

Olivia didn't hesitate at all when she nodded her head.

"Yes. I want to help Henry catch these guys."

Oliver could tell she did. He smiled a little sadly at her.

"All right, you be careful. If something..."

Well, something had already happened to her. If next time she wasn't as lucky...It would destroy him to lose any of his children. Olivia gave Oliver a hug.

"Nothing will. I'll be safe, I'll do what he says. I'll help him and Alisa make this place safe for all the students."

"I know you will."

Oliver replied, hugging her tightly. She wasn't a little girl anymore but in his heart, Olivia would always be his little girl. He just prayed she and Henry would both keep their words. That Olivia would do whatever he and Alisa said and that Henry would keep her safe.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:56 am 

Most Punctual (1)

Henry slowly turns to go. "I've some work to finish up, I'll see you at 5:00 tomorrow morning Oli' don't be late the training I'm going to give you is tough and vigorous so don't be late and don't get sloppy." He says exiting the dorm and Alice leans on the wall outside. "Smooth." Is the only thing she says and Henry flips her off and they both laugh.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 pm 

"I won't."

Olivia replied to Henry, not liking the idea of being up at five am. She was willing to do it, though. The assholes would regret trying to take her out.

It took a lot for Oliver to being willing to leave Olivia here. He could have lost her today and to know she was willing to stay...He was equal parts proud and afraid for her. He wished she was younger, then she'd have no option but to leave. He couldn't throw out the 'because I said so,' card anymore. Like or not, she was an adult. A very stubborn and brave young woman. 'Have faith,' that's what his own mother used to say. He'd definitely would be having a lot of that. And trying to figure out how to explain to Dalia that he decided that after a few days to move all their kids but Olivia. That wasn't going to be a fun conversation. Even when he went to the office for the transfer paperwork, he had to stop himself for asking for five forms. 'Please, God, keep her safe,' Oliver prayed to himself as he waited for the secretary to get the forms.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:31 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Next Morning

"Well good morning, here's some breakfast." He says sliding her a plate of Bacon, Eggs and Hashbrowns. "Eat, you'll need some strenght we've got until 7:00 to get some training into you. Before you ask, we'll train Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday." He says and thinks a bit more. "Also, we'll be focusing on a few areas you get to pick what's first though. You can either have hand to hand combat, gun defense or escaping a from holds." He keeps eating his breakfast slowly waiting for her answer.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:25 pm 

Olivia wondered what her father was going to tell her mother about the school. He replied that he honestly had no idea. He didn't like lying but he also didn't want to scare her either. Olivia hoped her mother would understand why she needed to stay. She had to help catch these people's. Not just because of what they almost did to her, but to make sure other people would be okay. Although Tommy did try to drown her, she honestly felt bad for him. He was a victim in this too. She wondered what would happen to him.

The Next Morning

Walking up early was not one of Olivia's strong points. Being up at eight o'clock was too early for her. But she was serious what she said the other day. She wanted to help and she knew that meant she needed to be trained. Henry would surely see that she looked exhausted. It would take a few days to get used to this new wake up time. She nodded her head and began to eat. It seemed too early to eat, but she forced herself to do it anyway.

"Escaping from holds."

Olivia replied, after thinking what she wanted to learn first. She never wanted a repeat of what happened in the pool for the rest of her life. As she ate, she asked.

"Did Alice say what she's going to do with Tommy?"

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:27 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"I pulled a few favors. He's being sent to an asylum where he'll be watched and protected." Henry says the word asylum like it's poison to even speak. "There he'll get the help he needs." Henry doesn't go on further as he eats his meal he doesn't mention how he'll likely be used to try and figure out what's going on her she doesn't need to know that, quiet frankly he wish he didn't know it himself. So why burden the young women with that thought in her mind. "We'll start once we're done eating." He says changing the subject quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:45 pm 

"That's good, maybe they can help him."

Olivia replied with a nod of her head. While she could tell that Henry didn't appear to like asylums, she'd rather Tommy be there then in jail. He had tried to drown her but she saw him as a victim. Before the pool, she hadn't had any problems with him. His girlfriend, yes, but she had barely interacted him. He was a victim and she hoped he got help. Olivia noticed Henry didn't want to talk anymore about it and went back to eating. Soon she was ready to get started.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:37 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Soon enough they find themselves in the gym with his partner ready to go she smirks at the young girl. "We're going to ride you so hard rich girl, that you'll be needing a saddle when you're done." Henry offers nothing other then a deep sigh and a shake of his head unsure how else to respond to what his partner just said.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:56 pm 

Olivia gave Alissa a look. She thought the older woman was a little crazy for that comment.

"Right...We'll see about that."

Olivia replied with a stubborn look on her face. She might have grown up in a rich family, but she wasn't a spoiled brat or weak. She wasn't a girl like Katelyn, who expected everyone to worship the ground she walked on. Olivia was taught to work hard for things.

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next