All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seven Nation Battle [IC]
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:15 pm 

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

**Click the OOC to get back to the Character page.

It all happened several centuries ago, we call it the Great Battle now. It was fought between seven leagues over the land. Whichever league won got all the land and the losing leagues had to vacate the land or join the new league. Let us now go back to those times and see how the Great Battle began and how it has shaped the world.
King Gredr was the leader of the league called Prosan, a league that believed they were the sole inheritors of the land. Queen Resh was the ruler of Casyal, a league whose people believed they were gods and created the land. Queen Bhesa ruled over Otril, whose people believed the land belonged to each of the seven leagues equally. King Mulfen led the league of Sliola, his people believed that the other leagues had to be eliminated from the land. King Skorr ruled a league called Zod’resal whose people believed that all the leagues should become one. King Yornvek of Grovae’s people believed that everyone was primitive compared to them. Queen Bronnhoh was the ruler of Grugea and her people thought that they were the first people to live on the land and that everyone came after and they should be worshipped.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:54 pm 

Scamandius Pevrel was an everyday person who lived under Queen Resh's rule. He was glad that it was though his people helped create the land. He knew that war was brewing and that he would have to fight for Queen Resh. He was happy to do that for such a great leader and a great place as Casyal was. He thought it was the most beautiful area in the land, of course his people chose to live here. He walked out of his house that he gained from his lifelong thievery and right into a storm. This was the worst storm he had ever seen, he thought his ancestors must be angry today as they controlled the weather of the land. What did I do to make them angry? He wonders to himself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lithidust Blessedblade found himself standing over the body of the ruler of the arena. As he tears his kukri blade free from the corpse, he catches sight of a ship at the dock. Lithidust makes haste to the now orphaned ship, cutting the ropes while boarding the vessel. It is by will of the Gods that his loose ship wrecks on the mainland and not on some random spire in the sea for he has never controlled a ship before.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:26 am 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Meena was scoping out the place a target was going to be at, she was being paid a fair amount of money to do so. The man she was looking for was a part of the royal guard, which would be dangerous for her, but she wasn't worried. Strangely she wasn't given where he lived, his name or even what he looked like, her client only knew where he was stationed and when. Which meant taking down a whole accompaniment of guards to make sure she got who she needed. She didn't know why this one guard needed to die, it wasn't her business to ask. She just knew she would have to succeed no matter what.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:05 am 

Scamandius turned around and went back inside his home. He was looking for his umbrella to keep the rain off him. He searched all through his house just to find out that his umbrella was right next to the front door. He picked it up and opened it before going outside in the rain. Scamandius opened his door and walked out only to find that the rain had stopped entirely, How long was I inside? He asked himself. He opened his door and tossed his umbrella in. It's turned into a pretty nice day! He calmly walked around town, looking for places or people to steal from.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:17 am 

The Royal Guard finds Lithidust in the wreckage of the ship unconscious. they plan to take him back to Queen Bhesa, but Lithidust wouldn't have it and escaped. After running through unfamiliar streets for a short time, he finds himself cornered. The guard numbers too many, Blessedblade makes a decision. He lunges and the front three guards, decapitating the middle one and slicing through the torsos of the other two. Then he spins and takes a wide slash cutting the next five men off at the waist. The battle rages on but Lithidust knows there are too many... He needs help... He needs a miracle.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:31 pm 

Left or right?

Meena was getting ready to strike on her targets when they were called to help retrieve an escaped prisoner. This set her back and she had no choice but to follow them from a distance. They rushed to a dead end street she knew well, there were several guards here. Their own target was backed up in the corner, his situation hopeless, they would execute him now that he killed some of them, but maybe not if she stepped in now. She put her mask back on, this man, whoever he was, was quite lucky her targets were the men intent on killing him, and she was lucky they were so well distracted.

She then jumped agilely behind the guards, these were well armored, but she threw two knives at two of the men's joints. The poisoned knives quickly did their job and while others were stunned from the ambush she rushed up and cut into another one of their neck's. Then they rushed her, the first one to her swept his sword through her midsection. But it was only an illusion, she was already behind him thrusting her knife below his shoulder joint. Another came at her, she swiftly dodged the blow, did a high kick and knocked his helmet off, then stabbed her two daggers in his eyes. That was all of her targets, but there were still three men left. She could have left right then, and this man would probably be able to kill these few last ones, who weren't armored. After all, he killed more than her in a shorter times space, his fatigue would be the only issue which was the real killer of warriors.

But she decided to continue to assist him, so she turned and threw two more daggers at her opponents, one tackled his friend to get him out of the way, but the other took the knife in the chest and collapsed. The last two ran away before she could take them down as well. Meena began to pick up the thrown knives from her victim's, as well as taking any coin they had, leaving the ones he killed alone. Once she finished she turned to the man and bowed gracefully. Then she spoke to him with a sweet voice, "Those men will be back with others, we should both leave sooner rather than later. I have a place you can hide out if you need it." She didn't know why she said that, as there was nothing to be gained from helping him, in fact doing so could bring unwanted attention to her. She shrugged it off deciding it wouldn't be anything to worry about and that it was in gratitude for distracting her enemies so well, she was able to take them down so easily.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:16 pm 

Scamandius got on the train to go to the next city. He was a little worried about going to another city but he had stolen a lot from the people in Casyal and the city guards would soon catch on. He had to relocate do another city every so often as to avoid conflict with city guards. This time he was going to Otril, a city ruled by Queen Bhesa. Otril was a much friendlier place than Casyal because they were peaceful in nature. Scamandius would have to adopt the traditions and cultures of his new home, at least temporarily so he could blend right in. As the train approaches Otril, Scamandius can see the city. "Why didn't I come here sooner? It's so beautiful" He asks himself aloud. The train reaches the city a few minutes after that and Scamandius finds himself in the heart of Otril at the train station.

He exits the train station and observes the area around him. The buildings are the tallest he's ever seen and they are all so different it has an amazing effect of making all the people look very small. He is amazed by the architecture of the city and wonders who planned such a beautiful city. Scamandius goes out and decides that he should go buy some clothes and items that belong in this culture. He should also look into buying a house to live in while he's here.

As he's exploring, he looks down an alleyway and sees a bunch of armored dead bodies. He walks over to the bodies and checks to see if they possess anything of value that he could resell. He doesn't find anything, almost like the bodies were already searched.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:25 pm 

While Blessedblade and his savior walk toward the safe house that she mentioned, Lithidust, being indebted to this strange mistress assassin, tries to learn more about her. "To whom do I owe my life to, does this talented masked woman have a name? I am Lithidust Blessedblade, Champion and Sole Survivor of The World Arena." He bows "Pleased to meet a fellow master of combat"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:53 am 

Left or right?

Meena looked at Lithidust through the mask, she spoke softly but also seriously. "I do have a name, but you'll have to forgive me if I do not share it. Those that know me through this mask call me Dagger, a deadly assassin for hire." She led him to an abandoned house, and let him in through the back door. It wasn't actually that bad looking inside, certainly a good place to hide out in. She took out some food that was hidden away and offered it to him. "Make yourself at home Mr. Blessedblade."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:30 am 

Scamandius continued his journey looking for things to steal and a house to buy. He walked through town, pickpocketing as much as he could as he went. Some items are of some worth but there really isn't anything overtly valuable. He decided he's had enough of that and went to the bank to buy a house. He purchased a small house that's been on the market for quite some time. It wasn't anything exciting but it was enough for him until he moved onto the next city.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:32 pm 

Lithidust bows and says "Nice to meet you Dagger, and thank you for this meal, won't you join me?" While he eats he thinks about this strange merc. and how he wishes he could get to know her better. After Dagger leaves, Lithidust decides to introduce himself to his neighbors, he doesn't want to draw attention by being isolated in such a boisterous and friendly city. As he is leaving to acquaint himself with others nearby, he notices a throwing knife, not unlike those Dagger uses. Utilizing the protection of his boot he shoves it in the corner, aware it is most likely poisoned. After he leaves he takes note that the house next door was just sold. and becomes wary of another new resident in this area. What will this person bring? Will he/she be a problem?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:21 am 

Left or right?

Meena shook her head to Lithidust when he offered her to join him. "I'm not hungry, but thank you. I better be going, I've got a payment to pick up. Stay as long as you like, just try not to draw attention to yourself. Oh and be careful about sticking your hand in some of the nooks and crannies in the house, there's daggers and poison hidden in places. I'll be back every now and then to pick something up." She then went up stairs and jumped out the window to the building beside it. She still couldn't believe she helped out that man so much. First rule of her line of work is that you keep your connections to as few as possible.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 am 

All of a sudden, Scamandius heard a loud thud on his roof, What in the world was that? He asked himself. There was footsteps on his roof and then they were gone. What is going on?

He decided that he would go greet his neighbors so he walked out of his house and went next door. He looked at the house that seemed abandoned and decided that he would knock on the door. There was no answer, "Hello!" He shouted at the door, still no answer. So he walked back into his house to think about what he was going to do with his "business."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:47 pm 

In the distraction that was an intriguingly mysterious woman, he forgot temporarily that one of the guards that got away had taken one of his scimitars. He needed that back. He would need help, so he went next door and knocked. A young gentleman answered and Lithidust began telling some cockamamie lie of a story to how his weapon was stolen and described the thief. Leaving out that he was a member of the Royal Guard for obvious reasons. While awaiting a reply he silently prays that this young man is up to the challenge. He also is hoping that Dagger will somehow have reason to be involved again. Lithidust really wants to get to know her. Maybe she could teach him a few things and he teach her some as well. This young man... he looks similar to Lithidust, who has have no living family.... He must look into this as well...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:42 am 

Left or right?

Meena reached the meet up point and got paid, they didn't have another job for her. She then got to her home, took off her mask and went to bed. Meena hated the time in-between jobs, she had nothing to do, she had nothing she liked doing. She just wasted time until she got another job. She tried but couldn't get to sleep, eventually she got up and decided to try spending some of the money she earned. So she packed a small bag and a lunch, and went to go shopping for things.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:47 am 

Scamandius decided that he would go to the marketplace to see if he could open up a little shop in which to sell the things he stole. In order to do that, he took a large amount of money with him. When he arrived at the marketplace, he saw that there were empty stands all over the place that had signs that read something like, "Shop foreclosed, go to bank to purchase". When he saw one of these signs, he turned around and headed to the bank to buy a stand in the marketplace.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:26 am 

Lithidust, eager to find his stolen blade, started asking locals if they new anything about a man with the build of the man who stole his scimitar. Two towns later still no one knew of the man... Lithidust begins to worry, and goes home distressed. When he gets home his temper flares, and he breaks things in the house. In doing this he knocks a poisoned knife out of the ceiling and it lands in his back. He starts to panic. He swings his sword at his assailant behind him, only problem is, there is no one. He sits down in the back room and pulls the knife out, immediately recognizing the style as one of Dagger's. As he is healing his wound through and through, he keeps muttering to himself all the gruesome ways he will kill Dagger for this. Blessedblade, convinced that it was Dagger, abandons the destroyed house, and goes hunting, he searches nearby homes, including his neighbor's, who conveniently is not home. He finds that they are a warrior as well, and own many telltale signs of knowing destructive spells. Lithidust gives a half smile, he knew that he and this man had to be related. Their mother had destructive powers while father shared Lithidust's regenerative powers. Which meant after he was taken his parents lived to birth another child, he had a younger brother... How would he convince this man of their heritage? Will he know of an older brother? Will he accept Lithidust as his brother? With those things on his mind he left to continue his hunt for Dagger.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:07 pm 

Left or right?

Meena went to several shops, clothing shops, jewelry shops, even a pastry shop, not buying anything. She had grown up without any of those things, why would she be interested in them now. She was just wasting time, it annoyed her, she wish she did have interest in something more mundane so she could use it to fill the gaps of time in her life. She kept visiting places with a sluggish disinterest, but one of the shopkeepers tried striking a conversation with her. At first it was typical with him just trying to sell something, but then he asked her what her husband did. She told him she wasn't married, then he asked her what she did.

The cover story she had come up with was that she was a prostitute, it was a good pick because who would they talk to to confirm that. No one would want to confess to seeing a prostitute, and certainly weren't open about it enough to question. But she had never actually had to tell anyone that before, until now. She found it surprisingly hard, it would shut down this conversation entirely, he would surely be disgusted with her, might even ask her to leave if he had a real bug up his behind about it. She lied about being an herbalist instead, she did have experience in that area, both poisons and antidotes obviously, but as well as remedies and other healing knowledge. Those things were very useful to her in her real line of work. The man asked more about what she did as an herbalist and her skillful lying convinced him completely. She even said that her work didn't keep her busy enough, as the best lies hid in some truths. The man suggested thinking about setting up an herbalist shop, he himself loved being a shop keeper, being able to talk to all sorts of people and it kept him wonderfully busy. Meena told him she'd think about it then said goodbye.

She then headed to the bank, she had money to put away. Once getting there she heard a man trying to buy a shop. Her earlier conversation gnawed at her, she couldn't really open up a herbalist's shop could she? She knew nothing about it, not even about how to start. This man seemed to, she wasn't making any decision just yet, but asking about it couldn't hurt anything. She walked up to him, bowed slightly to him and then smiled sweetly. "I couldn't help but over hear that you're looking into starting a shop. Someone recently suggested to me that I think about starting an herbalist's shop. The problem is I have no idea how I would even begin doing that. So I don't want be a bother, but I was wondering how simple or complicated it is to start one as you are about to." She wasn't really sure what to expect all she knew was that this was one of many things she knew nothing about.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:43 pm 

Scamandius quickly turned around at the sound of a woman's voice and responded to her, "Well, first you have to um... Buy a shop like I'm doing here. Then you um... Buy the stuff you need to set up, in your case that would be some herbs and other items that you'd use. After that, uh... You would set up your shop the way you want it and open it up for business. Good luck!" Then it was Scamandius's turn to talk to the bank person, he walked up to them and said, "I'd like to buy a shop in the marketplace, thank you."

The bank person responded to his request with, "Sure thing sir! Just let me see how much that will cost you." The person came back with the price, "That'll be 150 coins, thank you."

Scamandius pulled a coin purse out of his pocket and counted out 150 coins. Once he reached 150, he pushed the coins toward the teller and she handed him the key to his new shop. Then he turned around and went to leave the bank but remembered about that woman who asked about her own shop so he stayed in the bank to see if she managed to get a shop.