All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:33 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The teen looked around knowing that most of the trapped teens stayed near Main Street. He placed the box down full of letters, but didn't leave right away.
"Listen to me because I know you can hear and see me. You will embark on a dangerous journey, but I am here to help you! Follow these letters instructs and I will see you soon."
The boy quickly made himself scarce as he traveled to the letter's destination. He would wait there for the teens to show up and begin their journey to save the kingdom.

No! I cannot be trapped in this place. Jace breathed heavily as the red dome enclosed itself around the entire park. He pushed his blond hair from his face stared at the red dome in disbelief.
His hiding spot on Main Street, USA, was just inside the ice cream shop, Casey's Corner, at the end of the street near Central Plaza. He watched as the teenager appeared from almost nowhere and challenged Maleficent to a battle. The event was almost surreal as if he had just imagined it in his head. Yet, standing in front of him was the teenager, setting on the ground a box.
Listening to the teen speak reminded him that this actually was happening. Jace gave a sigh as the teen disappeared as quick as he appeared. Looking around to see if any of the other teens in the park were to come out of their hiding place, but he knew that was unlikely. He stood from his position behind the counter and moved outside to the box. Inside was a bunch of letters, with instructions just like the teenage boy said.
Go to the People Movers ride in Tomorrowland. Well, I guess nothing is going to happen unless I get my hands dirty.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Avalon heard the teen's plea, but she didn't care for it, so thus she ignored it. Its not that she didn't care, but she really didn't care. At least there were no adults to tell her what to do, why to cover up. She hated the whole lot of them, so thus she didn't care. She headed on her way to her own path.

Walking down the path Avalon lost her coat showing her colorfully tattooed arms on her alabaster skin. Walking along she shook her hips to the sounds of silence accompanied by her whistling. Once she reached the edge of the park she traced her hand on its wall listening to the crackling as she continued. She continued till she found a person of interest.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 pm 

Bored

"Well, well. Someone is a little anxious to begin aren't we?" A voice sounded from the top of the escalator. He was sitting on top of the platform with a good view down the street that lead to and from Central Plaza. The red dome surrounding the park had caused almost everything to be viewed in a darker sepia lenses.

He took a look down at Avalon and smirked, "I see that we have a bad girl." He loved to mock people especially when they supported such a ridiculous attitudes.

"Sorry, but you're gonna have to wait for the other members to get here before I can begin. Better to explain it once to everyone than to explain it to each individual," he said with shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:56 pm 

Nate saw 'Her' on top of the castle and stood frozen with fear as he realized that this was real and worse yet she was real, as he let it sink in he watched a laser beam cut through the night air and listened to the shouts between the Dark Fairy and an unseen attacker.
Then as soon as it began it ended, the Dark Fairy disappeared in a fire storm of green flames and saw who must have been the guy that fired the laser run up the street from MainStreet and set a box down near the 'Partners' statue. as Nate gathered his courage he watched a teen dart up to the box and read something then jog off. Nate finally got his nerve and left the shadow of the Liberty Tree and jogged to the box and picked up a letter and read it "Great" he said tucking the letter in to his back pocket and ran for Tomorrowland and The People Mover, he hoped that someone would explain what was going on when he reached The Tomorrowland Transit Authority entrance to The People Mover. Nate stopped by Stitches Great Escape and surveyed the area seeing the Astro orbiter and the escalator up to the People Mover and a few figures on and by the escalator, Nate walked from his vantage point under the sign that has Stitch on it and approached the escalator.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 pm 

Bored

"Ahh, welcome! I hope you're in for a good ride cause this won't be like the normal one. Though before I explain more we will have to wait for the others to arrive as well. Sorry, but don't want to explain things more than once," the teen said with a smirk directed towards the boy that was now at the bottom of the escalator with the girl. He turned his gaze back to Tomorrowland street waiting for three more teens as he saw another coming down the street.

Jace looked around as he had followed the other guy from Central Plaza and into Tomorrowland towards the People Mover ride. He brushed is blonde hair from his face and looked around the area. Slowly, Jace walked the small closing distance to the ride, seeing two teens standing at the base of the escalator. As he moved closer, he noticed the same boy, who set the box of letters in Main Street, sitting up on top of the escalator.
"I'm assuming that we are waiting for the others that are still back in Main Street?" Jace said with the question directed to anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 pm 

Nate studied the teen at the top of the escalator nodding at his words "After seeing Her, I think we are in for a hell of a ride" he responded glancing back at the blond teen that walked up behind him then looked up at the teen on the escalator and waited for an answer. Nate stood waiting feeling the emptiness of the Park lean on his big frame and rubbed the back of his neck to get his neck hairs to lay back down.
He couldn't take the silence in the Park and his curiosity got the best of him and turned to the blond teen "So there are more in the park?"
he asked then held his hand out to shake "I'm Nate by the way"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:24 am 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder hadn't paid much attention to what was going on around her as she didn't really care as long as it didn't involve her but when she heard people move around she looked up. She saw two people go up and read something from a box. When she looked up she had a pencil in her mouth since she was sketching. She put her sketchbook and pencils in her back pack before moving upon the box. She picked up a piece of paper from the box and read it quickly. When she was finished she groaned quietly before slowly making her way to the destination on the paper. Halfway there she had to push up her glasses and adjust her backpack for they were both sliding down. When she was able to see an escalator she assumed was for the beginning of the ride, this was her first time after all, she assessed the situation. She saw about three to four people standing in the area. Cinder then sighed and made her way to the bottom of the escalator.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:51 am 

Bored

Jace gave a look around the area. It was so empty except for the teens standing near the back of Tomorrowland Terrence food stand. He walked over to a round table with some chairs and sat down. He turned his head towards Main Street when he heard someone coming. A small girl with glasses and a backpack stood just below the escalator.

"Well that makes four.." He said, the boy on the top of the escalator. He shifted his position and brought a knee up to his chest and glanced down at the newly arrived girl. "Welcome to the ride, well beginning of the ride. Sorry, but I can't explain anymore because all of our guests are not here."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder's head snapped up instinctively at the sound of a voice above her head. She saw a boy on top of the escalator looking down at her. She then quickly looked down and adjusted her backpack again.
" Yeah, whatever..." she said under her breath.
She went over to the side of the escalator and sat down on the ground. She slipped off her backpack and pulled out her computer to start doing some much needed writing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:01 pm 

Nate watched the blond girl and the teen at the top of the escalator talk, then the girl walked a few steps away and sat on the ground and started messing with a laptop. Nate walked a step or two in her direction and checked his phone seeing that he had no signal, he got down one knee and smiled at her "Are you still getting signal?" he asked gently not wanting to startle her.
He waited for her response still wearing the slight smile that he had when he first spoke, hoping that he looked friendly and not as scary as his size sometimes made he look.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:48 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder looked at the smiling teen in front of her. Then looked at her computer. It was offline and it didn't show it getting a signal.
"Not that I can see..." she said quietly.
She looked at her computer and rubbed her eyes. She kinda wanted to see the Star Wars exhibit, but didn't exactly know where it was. Plus, there was the current situation. She put her computer away and searched in her backpack for something of more interest. She gave up after awhile and grabbed her sketching stuff and decided to sketch a lightsaber.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 am 

Nate cursed under his breath at the news and nodded "Same with my phone" he replied as he sat down on the ground a few feet away and watched her dig in her backpack and pull out a sketch book and other gear to sketch with.
He looked around for the others that the teen at the top of the escalator mentioned but only saw the other four teens and the emptiness that was the park.
He glanced back at the blond girl and saw that she was sketching a shape her recognized almost instantly "Nice 'saber" he commented then added "Oh I'm Nate by the way"

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:12 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder then drew a cloaked figure holding it and made it look realistic. She pulled her hood back and rubbed her eyes under her glasses. " I-I'm C-Cinder..." she replied to Nate, ignoring the compliment. She adjusted her glasses and flipped to a new page. Her hand moved in subconscious circles above her page while she thought of what to draw next. After about three minutes she drew a person in anime style. No one specific just a free-handed person.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:47 am 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

"What the hell..." From his perch on the roof of one of the many buildings in Main Street USA, Sam had a perfect angle to observe the red firework light up the sky and spread to cover the park in it's red walls. He had just begun live-streaming some establishing shots, but this was more then he ever could of hoped for. Quickly pivoting the camcorder he had set up, Sam made sure he caught all the action, only zooming out once the guy who set down a box walked away. Finally, some actual proof of what's going on around here! Sam smirked to himself, then said out-loud in his stage voice: "There you have it people, indistinguishable video evidence of something str.." He stopped when he noticed a blinking notification on the computer he was using to project the live-stream; it notified him that the connection was cut. Sighing, Sam face palmed briefly before starting to pack up his gear, leaving behind the tripod and computer in his hiding place, not seeing any need for them yet. It's all right, you still have the physical copy on the camera, you just need to find a way to get it out. After making sure the camera was still recording, which it was, Sam dismounted from the roof and started heading towards the the box, figuring that would be the next place to investigate. When Sam found the letter inside he held it in-front of the camera and read it out-loud. After he finished it he laughed slightly to himself at the ridiculousness of how it sounded and got his pen, signing his screen name "C-Well" in the blank after "Dear ____". As per standards of whenever he showed his face on camera, Sam pulled his keffiyeh so it was covering his mouth and nose, and his tinted air-soft goggles down over is glasses before turning the camera so it faced him. "Well it looks like I'm going on an actual adventure folks.."

Not soon after, Sam found himself crouch-walking up the stairs of the escalator at the Transit Authority ride, not wanting to take any risks. Once he was near the top Sam popped his head up for half a second to quickly survey the area, then ducked back down. The group waiting above looked like normal people, maybe. Sighing, Sam stood up and put the hand that wasn't holding the camcorder out, palm forward. "Friendly!" he called out, not wanting to get blown away from the laser he saw the box-guy fire earlier.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm 

Bored

The boy heard another voice from below and gave a smirk when the boy yelled "Friendly." The boy stood up on the small platform in order for everyone to hear him, a grin stuck to his face knowing what was to come from these teens.
"All board, ladies and gentlemen. As you come up the escalator, please have out your letter that you received from the box. If you didn't keep it, then I will need to know what the contents of the letter addressed and the signature at the bottom. If you looked at that, then you will at least know the first letter of my name or alias if you think I wouldn't give my real name. After doing so, sit in the train cars, but not the first one because that one is mine. We will be leaving shortly."

The boy sat back down on the platform again and waited for everyone to file up the stair-less escalator.

Jace turned his attention to the boy above him when he heard his voice ring out. He listened to his instructions before pulling out the letter from his athletic pants. He shrugged before walking over to the escalator and headed up to meet the boy. He held up the letter to show him his admittance before moving to the second car on the train. He sat in the seat facing forward, hoping this wasn't going to be another ten minutes of waiting. "I thought there were others still on their way?" Jace asked looking towards the boy.

"Well, if they aren't here, then they will have to catch up with us later. I can't wait all day," the boy said giving a sigh before turning his attention back to the others on the escalator.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 pm 

Cinderlunarcyborg wrote:
Cinder then drew a cloaked figure holding it and made it look realistic. She pulled her hood back and rubbed her eyes under her glasses. " I-I'm C-Cinder..." she replied to Nate, ignoring the compliment. She adjusted her glasses and flipped to a new page. Her hand moved in subconscious circles above her page while she thought of what to draw next. After about three minutes she drew a person in anime style. No one specific just a free-handed person.

Nate nodded at her in recognition "Glad to meet you Cinder" he replied warmly.
Then noticed another teen dart up the escalator made up like a vigilante, then pop up with what looked like a camera in one hand and holding his palm out and yell Friendly, Nate looked over at Cinder and pointed up at the new teen as he chuckled.
Nate hopped to his feet as the Box Boy made his announcement pulling his note out of his pocket then climbed the escalator pushing past the weirdo with the camera and passed the note to Box Boy as he walked to the car that the first boy sat in, Nate climbed in and sat in the rear facing seat "Mind if I sit here?" he asked the other teen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:31 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Ordo wrote:
Cinderlunarcyborg wrote:

Nate nodded at her in recognition "Glad to meet you Cinder" he replied warmly.
Then noticed another teen dart up the escalator made up like a vigilante, then pop up with what looked like a camera in one hand and holding his palm out and yell Friendly, Nate looked over at Cinder and pointed up at the new teen as he chuckled.
Nate hopped to his feet as the Box Boy made his announcement pulling his note out of his pocket then climbed the escalator pushing past the weirdo with the camera and passed the note to Box Boy as he walked to the car that the first boy sat in, Nate climbed in and sat in the rear facing seat "Mind if I sit here?" he asked the other teen

"Hey, might want to say 'excuse me' next time, alright pal?" Sam scrunched his face as another boy rudely pushed passed him. Tisking at the 'lazer boy's' instructions he pocketed his camcorder for now and got out the letter he got from before. As the escalator took him upwards he removed his tinted air-soft goggles and placed them over his black ball-cap in a pilot cap fashion, though he left his keffiyeh on so it was still covering his mouth and nose. Sam wasn't sure if he wanted to trust these people with his identity just yet though.
As he passed by lazer boy and handed him the letter, he took a moment to analyze the boys appearance, as well as those already seated before heading to an empty car, quietly and stealthily taking out his camcorder again. Sam quickly set the device up to record if and when the occasion to arose.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:53 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder nodded when Nate said,"Glad to meet you Cinder." When she heard a boy yell,"Friendly." She scoffed under her breath. When the guy at the top of the escalator spoke she dug into her her sweater pockets and found it in the secret pocket she had. She put her sketching stuff into her backpack and stood up. She pulled it out and handed her note to the guy with her head down. She sat in the last car in the back seat and made sure she had all her stuff. When she had confirmed that she indeed had everything, she rested her head on the seat.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:44 pm 

Nate saw Cinder get in the last car and got up and walked back to the last car and saw Cinder stretched across the seat "Cinder are you okay?" he asked gently as he leaned against the cars doorway. He had felt odd since the red light descended on the park, it was either nerves or something Maleficent did and he wasn't going to make any bets with her in the mix.
Nate watched her wondering if the teen had fainted and grasped the aluminum water bottle that had Stitch with surfboards and flowers on it hung from his belt loop and felt it was half full "Do you need a drink?" he added hoping she was okay.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder looked at Nate. Then her gaze went to the water bottle. "I-I'm fine..." she said under her breath. She adjusted her glasses and pulled out her own water bottle to show she had some to drink if she needed it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next