All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I walk along Torji pulling me into a chat and Rin catches Jenna when I'm not paying attention as myself and Torji head into the main part of the building. "Hey, cheerleader captain, what's your realtionship with the boss? I've never seen you look at him let alone talk with him. Yet now you're riding around in his car, and showing up to his book signing?" She eyes her over once not hostility but curious she leans slowly on the wall waiting for an answer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:03 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Jenna smiled at her, keeping her cool. "Hello Rin, it's nice to see you. I feel like this is something you should be talking to Henry about, not me. The circumstance on which we met are... interesting I suppose, but isn't really my place to tell. Because I don't really care either way, so it goes down to what Henry would want to disclose, but yes, I didn't meet him until a few days ago." She made sure to remain civil, she'd much prefer Rin to be okay with her at the very least. "I would like to say that I do hope we can be friends, or at least be friendly to one another. I could always use more friends and considering how close you and Henry seem, it would probably be a good idea to at least try and be friends, that's my thinking anyway." Jenna hoped she didn't step on her toes at all, the last thing she needed was an enemy, of any kind.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:12 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Rin squints slowly processing all of this in her head and just walks off. "Let's go, after all if Henry invited you he'll want you to see the **** he deals with normally." She says giving a waving hand and then see's em' Henry's uncle and dad. The latter in a wheel chair I slowly walk over to my ol' man and give em' a hug. "Hey pops." I smile and he grins at me. "Hey boy, how ya been?" He ask and I shrug. "Okay, things are pretty quiet." He glances past me and smiles. "Run get over ere' there's no need to be a stranger." He says waving her over to us.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna walked over but remained a respectable distance away, not wanting to interrupt anything. She checked her pulse, an old habit of hers, she then checked her phone, not wanting to give it any chances considering what happened at the arcade. She couldn't help but still be on edge about it all, even if you made her feel a little better about it. She tried to shake the feeling, she wasn't here to panic about things, she had a goal to accomplish.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:46 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hey little lady, you come here to I don't think I've met you yet." He waves Jenna over to us and Rin looks at him then me and finally to her. I give her a nod and she just nods back I can tell she's going to ask me about all this later. I'll just shake her off it and set her on a goose chase.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:19 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna walked over to your father and bowed respectfully. She didn't say her name as to allow you to introduce them. She didn't know if that was something you would traditionally do, but she thought it best in this situation. She hoped to make a good impression with your father, as she tried to do with most everyone, especially with people's parents.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:30 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"This is Jenna a friend of mine." I say point to her and he nods. "Hello dear, my name is Nicholas but you can just call me Nick. I'm this dudes old man." He says slapping my shoulder slowly and I in turn glare at him. "Alright bud, they're about to open the doors better get to your desk." I nod and head over for the table I'd need to sit at.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna stayed by your father, she wasn't really sure what else to do. She looked around at her surroundings, it was a nice place, she had never been here herself, but she was fairly certain her mom popped in every now and again. Jenna wondered if you did this sort of thing a lot, she thought about how loyal you had to be to do this for your fans, that or egocentric, just wanting the attention. She still didn't know you too well yet, but she didn't think that was the case, mainly because even if you weren't the humblest of people, you didn't seem to search out attention, at least not as much as you could.

She did think your father was a cool person, because he didn't seem to try to be anything more than just a good normal guy, she respected that. In her opinion if you could just be a normal laid back person than you should, because being abnormal wasn't as great as it was cracked up to be. If she could help it she would try to minimalism her stress as much as she could, but she couldn't. For one it never felt right to do anything but give something her all. Second, she had to be there for the people she cared about, had to do everything in her power to keep them at ease and lower their stress as much as possible. It was a lot to put on a teenager, but she kept a brave face regardless, had to.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

The signing starts and fans flood in and I sign book after book answer a few questions take a few photos and the day winds on and on. I can't help but smile a few at of their questions. The fans get more and more rowdy and I can't help but finally decide that enough signing is enough. "Alright, let's head the after party." I can't help but smirk subtly as we slip out and into my car. I'd figured out how to handle a few things at one time.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:58 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna liked monotonous tasks, so she thought the signing seemed fun, up to the rowdy part, though she could also imagine it getting tiring. The rowdiness itself made her want to tell them to back off of him, but of course she didn't. Jenna then followed you into the car, she was surprised how quickly it felt they finished, and she was also surprised there was an after party, she just hadn't thought about it.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:48 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Meet you there?" Rin ask a smirk on her face. "You know it." I respond whole heartedly. "So what did you think?" I ask as I slip into the drivers seat and start my car up.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:07 am 

Left or right?

Jenna smiled at him, "Seemed nice, though I can see it being stressful too. Especially with how rowdy they were getting at the end. I see it like just dealing with customers non-stop for several hours, which would make some people go crazy. I don't mind though, you just smile and do or say what they are looking for you to as best you can. I've been doing that for years, in a way it's a con, even if you're sincere, your still doing and saying things in a specific manner to get desired results from people." She had obviously been thinking about this too much, and when she realized she had kind of gone into a rant she blushed and looked down. "Sorry, I think about things too much some times."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:36 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Heh, it's fine anyway. You ever try Italian food?" He smirks as they pull out of the parking lot. I know a great place and I'm pretty sure she'll like it. It's really good and the staff are really friendly to their clients.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 pm 

Left or right?

"Like pasta and Alfredo and such? I can't say I've actually eaten at an Italian restaurant, but I've had Italian dishes." She was always up for trying new things so she was glad to be able to try this.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:53 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"More or less." I smirk as we roll along down the road. "Oh, before it slips my mind I've acutally got a party to attend next week at the Palace." Though we live in a modern world much like England Japan still has it's figure head. "I've been chosen as the Writer of the Year." In truth it was the 2nd time I've been chosen for WotY award.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:00 pm 

Left or right?

"Oh, congratulations, that's awesome." She said while smiling at you. She thought that she should really get around to reading more of your books, she just never seemed to have time to read. You had to be quite the writer to get that award, and it felt like one of her duties as a girl friend should be knowing your works. So she resolved to try and get through a few of your books as soon as she could.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:28 am 

Most Punctual (1)

Few Days Later, Homeroom

"Don't forget, that we've got the school festival coming up, you need to decide what you want to do for the class." As she says this everyone begins murmuring amongst themselves. His eyes dart over to Jenna rising his eyebrow at her and points at his phone and shoots her a text. 'What do you think you want to do for the festival?' He types and hits send shooting the text off to her.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 pm 

Left or right?

For the school festival Jenna usually did whatever was needed. She often took a leadership position of some kind, as for this year she hadn't made any firm decision. So she picked up her phone and texted him back saying. '*Shrug* I haven't really thought about it.' She put her phone back down and noticed everyone else whispering to each other, but no one tried to talk to her.

Though Jenna was considered one of the more popular girls and was leader of the cheer-leading team, she wasn't really someone people talked idly to about things. Everyone got the feeling that Jenna was very straight forward and that talking to her wasn't necessary as she always seemed to know what she wanted and how to get it and kept to dealing with whatever task. Jenna took things seriously, especially something she saw she needed to succeed at, and in that she always focused on something and only if you were involved in it did she really talk to you. People like her, she was nice when you did deal with her. But unless they were doing something like cheer-leading with her, there wasn't any interaction to be had. A lot of that was because she was always too busy with one demanding task or another.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:46 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

The day goes on and it's around lunch time the pair find themselves in an odd spot he walks over and sits down with her. "Hey, you have a minute I need to talk to you about something." Her friends look from her to him and then him to her again. They're faces all have the same question on them.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:36 pm 

Left or right?

DysfunctionalLiberty wrote:
The day goes on and it's around lunch time the pair find themselves in an odd spot he walks over and sits down with her. "Hey, you have a minute I need to talk to you about something." Her friends look from her to him and then him to her again. They're faces all have the same question on them.

Jenna had been lost in thought, her boss had given her a job to be done in the next couple of days and she was figuring out what the best way to start on it would be. Her friends were just doing idle chatter and wasn't anything she needed to pay attention to. Then you spoke up which jolted her into the moment. She recovered easilly and smiled at you. "Of course." She didn't even notice her friends looking at the two of them.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6