All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:25 pm 

Hiding in space

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kyle's head swung out from ceiling of the principal's office. Her current position was impossible - it was like she was using her legs to hang through a hole in the ceiling that didn't exist.

"Sup." She asked. "Hungry?"

She pulled an orange out of the Celestial Cloth - which was tied around her waist like a bow - and took a bite out of it, flesh and all.

"What'd I miss?"

----

"I-it...it was h-horrible...we...we ended up in this...really huge...empty place...it was like we were in space...and there was a woman there...with...with blue eyes, and gold hair...she...she told Hannah and Chaiyang t-to go to th-his cas-stle...an-nd the-en sh-he stuf-fed Lau-ura in-nto this...wooden trap door...that...some-ething was-s bang-ging und-der...an-nd..."

Tears began to well in her eyes.

"I...I saw...r-really sc-cary things..."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

-= Detention Room =-

"..."

Finally, Rain had finished the 50th line.

-= Principal's Office =-

Rosa and Parthis nearly jumped out of their skin at her arrival.

"K-Kyle!" Rosa stammered.

"You're acting awfully calm at a time like this...!" Parthis reacted.

-= Outside Hangout Academy =-

"Gold hair...Blue eyes?" Wilma noted.

The werewolf overheard this. And he had a pretty good idea of who did all that...It was then that his horns lit up again, directing his attention to somewhere inside the school.

"...Toniyo. Leilanie," he said. "Can you watch over my kids for a bit? I need to check on something."

With that, the werewolf headed into the school, while Mademite and Ikebana stuck by Toniyo and Leilanie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:23 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Detention Room =-

"Oooooh yesss! That's what I love to see!" Ivan slumped down again in front of Rain and roll around the floor, "I'm impressed that you redeemed yourself. You really made yourself proud this time. You had to abide the rules because you know what you did was wrong. Ah huh ah huh ah huh." Then he immediately got up and pressed the button, flipping the whiteboard, "NOW DO 50 MORE LINES!!!! This time in espanol. Bah hah hah! Ah hah hah hah!!!"

The punishment was then interrupted by Haeru who entered the detention room. "Mr. Panced?" She spoke, "I know you're doing this to help children improve their behavior, but it's time to let her go. There has been a crisis at the academy and we must send all children back to their families immediately."

"But she hasn't even got to the other 50 lines written in French, and another 50 lines written in Japanese!" Ivan complained.

"That seems too much for the student to handle," Haeru turned her attention to Rain, "As for you, you may leave now. We'll be closing the school for god knows how long."

-= Principal's Office =-

The Brooklyn Guy left the office and head outside while Kimberly began to explain what happened.

"You really like dropping in to our office for every time a simpleton failed to watch over the children." Kimberly sighed furiously, "A murderer, a child molester, or a lot worse is on a loose, and look what happened in the aftermath. The three children were seen at the front of the academy; two of them were tied up to a flagpole, but the third one was brutally beaten. The paramedics had taken them to the hospital as a result." She turned away from the group, scratching her own chin as she was about to announce her plan, "Heavy surveillance must be implemented to ensure the safety of the students and faculty alike. We cannot tolerate assault beyond the premises."

"Kyle?!" Toniyo also overheard the crying girl and decided to assist the wolf, "Wait! Zenmei! I'm coming with you too."

"WHAT?!" Leilanie yelled, "Hey, you can't leave me with these kids alone! What am I supposed to do with these?!"

"Just get them safely to their homes!" Toniyo instructed before following the wolf, getting himself ready just in case if the culprit attended to do something dangerous, "We need to get her under control."

"Goddamn it..." Leilanie groaned.

The Brooklyn Guy made it and approached the Engineer with a simple request. "The super intendent would like you to implement heavy surveillance in campus to prevent something like... well, that again. You... you saw the flagpole and the splattered wall, right?"

-= In the Limousine =-

Mayor Ed entered the backseat of the limousine with the driver taking him away to the academy. Ed twiddled his thumbs nervously, thinking what to say about the incident without trying to embarrass himself.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm 

Hiding in space

"Oh, you mean the mutilated kid in the courtyard?" Kyle asked.

She took another casual bite out of the orange.

"Yeah, pretty crazy. No sense in upping security though. At least, much." She said. "I mean we're in Hangout Town. Crazy stupid **** happens here all the time. The parents of the kids accepted that price when they agreed to live here."

She said.

"Besides, most schools, when things like this happen, close for a week or two to let the police investigate without kids interfering and then reopen. I suggest you do the shame. Show the town you're not afraid of transdimesnional monsters."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:50 am 

Some weeb furry

-= Detention Room =-

"(Oh, thank the gods...)" Rain thought to himself as he headed out to the hallway.

-= Principal's Office =-

Rain just happened to pass by here when he heard the commotion inside it. About the mutilated kid outside and then some.

"Wha - ??" he uttered under his breath. Needless to say, Rain was feeling even more scared about coming to Hangout Town now.

It was then that another voice appeared in the room...as well as a blue diamond-shaped portal.

"Kyle White, you APATHETIC HOMICIDAL FREAK!!!"

From the portal jumped out Zenmei, who grabbed Kyle by the collar of her jacket and hovered in midair while glaring her in the eyes.

"It was you, wasn't it?!" he snarled. "You're the killer that has everyone up in arms!"

Rain hushed as he heard Zenmei enter and accuse Kyle. Though he feared that being silent wouldn't do him much good...

Mademite stuck by Leilanie, Kiana, and Tommy, providing his shoulder for Ikebana to cry on. Wilma looked to the academy, wondering what Zenmei just sensed.

"Lucky. I was just thinkin' of what kind of surveillance we'll need," Engineer said. "Good thing I've been making something like that lately, too."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:10 pm 

-= Principal's Office =-

Toniyo also barged in the office, demanding an explanation from Kyle. "I thought you said you wanted to protect children from harm, you ****ing hypocrite!" He accused as well, "How the **** could you be so cruel! They're just kids!!"

Most of the faculty were shocked to hear that Kyle was the one doing all this. Kimberly was furious and gritted her teeth. She leered at the faculty as she lowered her eyebrows, showing her stern look. It was then the time for the staff to leave immediately.

"I want you all to leave the academy. I need to deal with this despicable pest. That is an order."

"But what about--"

Hana asked but was interrupted with a gesture as she pointed at the exit. As a result, they immediately escaped the academy, and Kimberly approached Kyle with and glared into her eyes. She raised her arm and swatted Kyle in the face, making her to fall down.

"You idiot..." Kimberly snarled, "And to think you were a voice of concern, you had to go out and attempt to murder the children. I do not tolerate your vile decision to kill them in cold bloo--"

"Well, we'll be closing the academy for a couple of weeks, so this gives us time to prepare surveillance before it reopens," Brooklyn Guy looked back at the academy, "I'm not sure what's going on in there but... well... Hey- wait..." He saw the rest of the faculty leaving the academy, but the superintendent did not come out, "Did... Did they just leave her there?!"

"We can't stick around anymore. We really need to go," Leilanie sighed while Kiana clinged on to her hip, "My car's over there at the parking lot so... I'll drive you kids to your homes. You tell me where to go and I'll get you all there safe and sound."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:53 pm 

Hiding in space

"Freak?"

The accusation coming from Zenmei clearly hurt. Between being manhandeled by him and then smacked by the teacher, she did indeed fall to the ground. She flipped herself back onto her feet and sighed. Kimberly began scolding her, and in the flash of an eye with her plastic smile, she grabbed Kimberly's throat before she could finish.

"Yes, I do care about the children. I may've killed people, but I have a rule. I don't kill kids."

She let Kimberly go and hung her head.

"I'd hope, after knowing me for so long, you two would believe in me. Guess this is what I get for keeping busy though. No point arguing."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:27 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Principal's Office =-

Rosa and Parthis had left with the others as Kimberly ordered.

"(?) So...you're saying that the body outside is...?"

Zenmei took a moment to process all of this (this incident DID make his daughter cry, after all) before letting out a sigh and taking his hands off of Kyle's jacket collar.

"Alright, then. Where is...Laura, was it? At least send her back this way so we can clear this all up."

Rain stayed behind the door. Looks like no one noticed he was there. Good. And it looks like things are being resolved?

Wilma saw Rosa and Parthis exit the school.

"Aunt Rose!" she responded happily, running to her side.

"Wilma! Oh, I'm very sorry about all this..." Rosa apologized, her hands on Wilma's shoulders. "No one could have imagined all this would occur on the first day!"

"Exactly. So no need to get worked up about it, okay?" Parthis told Rosa. "Not sure I trust the superintendant to be safe in that room with HER, but...if Zen is there, then he might have this under control. Maybe."

"Dad's gotta be done any second now, shouldn't he?" Mademite said. "We'll wait for him! Him and Rain!"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:12 pm 

-= Principal's Office =-

"Regardless, the school be closed for a few weeks. But the students still need to be taught with homeschooling. You're on your own..." Kimberly got up as she tried to rub her neck after she got choked by Kyle, "I'll take my leave then..." As she said that, she left the academy, leaving only Kyle, Zenmei, and Toniyo in the room.

Toniyo hung his head and groaned. "First day of school and this happens... I don't think Tommy is ever gonna have a normal life with all the nonsense around here..." He upsettingly looked at Kyle, "Why did you have to shut down the academy? I mean... the staff tried their best and all, but.."

Leilanie got in her own vehicle; it was a yellow family van. Kiana and Tommy follow as they also got in. Kiana got to sit next to her mom while Tommy sat in the back seat. She took note of the limousine stopping by at the academy where Mayor Ed came out. The civilians saw the commotion and were prepared to listen to Mayor Ed. DSU News Reporters also came in to record the event that had happened. The anchorman Jason Velvet was reporting live at the front of the academy.

"This is Jason Velvet, live from DSU News. Tragedy had struck at the first day of school in Hangout Town. Three children were assaulted and were left to die. However, despite critical injuries, the three children survived the blow and were taken to the Hangout Hospital for immediate treatment. The mayor of Hangout had something to comment in the matter."

"Good noon, people of Hangout," Mayor Ed cleared his throat, "It saddens me to say that the academy like this was violated by such soulless people. My condolences go to the family of the injured children. But I am confident that this academy will remain strong, even though it had suffered a lot in the past." His right hand held on to his chest, "I swear that from now on, no more of this will ever happen again. According to the engineering department, we are looking forward to add more security to the school in hopes of stopping predators from harming them anymore. Now you must be asking, "how is surveillance going to be better?" Well, the answer is... "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!" quoth by any mother in the crowd." He tucked his tie as he cleared his throat again, about to conclude his speech, "Again, we are upping the survelience scale in hopes of protecting our generation from the clutches of the predators. As of now, please take your children back to your homes as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:29 pm 

Hiding in space

"Basement." Kyle said. "Learning a lesson."

She sat on the air again.

"I couldn't let her out if I wanted to. But you can take a peak."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Principal's Office =-

"{sigh} Fine..." Zenmei groaned. "It better not be TOO brutal, or we'll never hear the end of it from her folks."

Rain wasn't sure if he wanted to peer in further, but the guilty part of him urged him to. So he carefully peeked into the room (while still staying out of sight, of course).

Mademite, Ikebana, Wilma, Rosa, and Parthis listened to Ed's comments on the matter. It wasn't long before someone else drove in - a young adult male with long pink/red hair (with a swirly pompadour in the front), slightly tanned skin, sunglasses, and a stylish white/indigo/pink jacket. He stepped out of his car and went over to Wilma.

"Oh! Simon!" Wilma greeted.

"Please, Wilma. It is DJ Samson," he said (with a hint of a Romanian accent). "Um...where is Rain? Oh, don't tell me he got detention on the first day! And what is the commotion over here anyhow?"

"Well Simon, if you want to know..." Parthis started -

"SAMSON! It is DJ. Samson."

"Urgh..."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:20 pm 

-= Principal's Office =-

"I'd... rather not..." Toniyo would rather not experience the "tour of depression" again, "I should probably leave too. No use coming here for this whole thing... Come on Zenmei, let's just head back. Hope the kids make it back too." He then walked out of the room and was leaving the academy.

"There you have it folks," Jason reported on a live broadcast in front of the cameraman, "The mayor's concern for the teachers and students' safety is what you heard from him. But will this maximum surveillance work? Many people believed that it may be too much for the children, but others say it may be effective against those who want to hurt children. The expected time would be done when the school reopens. This is DSU News, and I'm Jason Velvet signing off."

With the impromptu finished, Mayor Ed stepped off from the podium and tucked his necktie. The press, however, wanted more questions from the mayor if there's anything else in the matter. Mayor Ed would not want to comment at this time as he was a busy man. He entered the limo-seine and ordered the driver to drive him back to Town Hall. The press was still persistent and gave chase. But even with their feet, they could not catch up to him.

-= Dropping Off the Kids + Zaritoni Residence =-

Due to sake of the children, Leilanie was dropping off the kids at their appropriate residence before heading back home with her daughter Kiana. As she parked at the driveway, she stood silent and hung her head against the steering wheel, squinting her eyes in frustration.

"Mom?" Kiana asked.

"First day of school and already it happened," Leilanie muttered, "I can't believe this... How am I going to tell Karasz about this. All the time for school is wasted on...!!!"

"Mom, calm down!"

"..............." Leilanie huffed quietly and raised her head away from the wheel, "However... it can't be all bad. At least you're alive... You're too important to us, Kiana, and we just don't want to lose you. We don't knot what we can do if anything bad happens to you."

"....Do you think it won't happen again after that?" Kiana asked, "Because what if it takes longer?"

"I don't know... From now on, we'll have to homeschool you so you won't have to be left behind." Leilanie patted Kiana's head, "Hey, if you do a good job learning at home, we might think of something nice for you to get."

"Heh.... You don't have to... I mean..."

"Oh, we're spoiling you?" Leilanie chuckled, "Well... maybe we are because we love you too much... Anyway..." Leilanie got out of the car with Kiana coming out too. Still, Kiana had to take her book with her, "So, what's with the book you're holding?"

"Oh... this?" Kiana looked at the book as she entered the house with Leilanie, "Oh... um... it's just a normal history book~ Nothing fancy anyway."

Leilanie was suspicious of Kiana's odd behavior. Wondering about the history book, would discuss Karasz about it in the matter. As for Kiana, she went upstairs most likely check it out for more research.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:23 pm 

Hiding in space

"I promise you, she will come out without a scratch on her." Kyle promised.

She smiled then.

"As for her parents, you don't need to worry about them. They think she's dead. Everyone does. By the way, did anyone actually examine the body for life signs? Because it still has them."

She recommended. She then shrugged and turned her hand to the wall, opening a portal back to Magicant with it which she casually walked towards.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:42 am 

Some weeb furry

-= Principal's Office =-

"..."

Zenmei decided to just take his leave, walking out the door.

"...Sorry you had to hear all that," he nonchalantly said once outside.

"!" Rain realized that Zenmei was talking to him, peering out from behind the door. "U-Uh...! M-Mr. Gekkani?? I-I just...happened...to...!"

Zenmei merely just smiled and motioned for Rain to calm down. "It's fine, Rain. It's fine. These arguments are...really more common than you'd think."

Rain did calm, but he was still concerned. "N...No, it's not that. It's..."

"...It's what?" Zenmei asked, an eyebrow cocked in worry.

"Those girls...She must've taken them for hurting Chiyang," Rain said in regret. "...Which wouldn't have happened if I hadn't agreed to meet with them! And now...now all this is happening! All...All this...!" He was breaking into tears at this point.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 pm 

-= Zaritoni Residence =-

Karasz was watching the news about what happened recently and he was very upset. But when he saw Kiana and Leilanie coming in, he was quickly relieved to see his daughter back in one piece. He ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Dad-! Ugh--!!" Kiana was actually being squeezed by her overprotective father, "Urk--!!"

"Are you okay...? Are you hurt...?" Karasz checked on Kiana, "No bruises or anything, right?"

"Karasz, you're overreacting. She's fine... at least." Leilanie patted Kiana's head, "I know it's hard to go on a normal life without all the craziness going on in Hangout, but--"

"It was always crazy." Karasz replied and sat on the sofa holding on to his forehead, "Hangout Town has been like this over the past couple of years. Many people just can't get a break from all this. I mean, for crying out loud, for every disaster it happened, they pin the blame on Kyle who had done nothing wrong."

"Kyle?" Kiana probably heard the name from the book she was checking out, "Was she the one with blonde hair?"

"Yes, she's the one with the bl--" Karasz stopped and looked at Kiana, "How do you know all this?"

"It's... a guess... heh..." Kiana grinned nervously, much to Karasz's suspicion, "I'll be upstairs. Had a rough day, so let me rest, okay?"

She stopped grinning and had gone upstairs, feeling bushed over earlier. Leilanie just watched her gone upstairs with Karasz feeling confused about her. What has gotten into Kiana is their guess good as theirs. But they shrugged it off for now, leaving the mother to start cooking something for dinner. As for Kiana, she laid on her bed with the book in her arms. She felt compelled to learn more about the history of the four heroes.

-= Near the Purple House... Thing =-

As the sun began to set, Toniyo had left the academy and was on his way to check on the building that stood there for a long period of time. It seemed to be a house made of purple crystals, yet he knew that on the inside it was just interior decorations. He thought about how Kyle had changed a little ever since. As a matter of fact, he kept an old photo of the group in his wallet and took it out of it. In the group photo, there was Toniyo, Zenmei, and Kyle. But there were more of them as shown in the group photo, as one resembled an egyptian kid in modern day clothing, another looking like a disgruntled turtle, a golem with a cool hairdo, a shy, but close friend to Kyle, and a black haired mother with green markings holding her daughter, and a hooded figure in red.. As he saw the picture, he smiled warmly.

"Good times." He thought...

As for Toniyo's son Tommy, he was back at home with his mother Alice Kenker who was glad that her son made it back home thanks to Leilanie taking care of an errand. But she had wondered where Toniyo went off to.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:56 pm 

Hiding in space

As she heard Rain cry, Kyle instantly stopped. She let out a huff and waved her hand, the portal sealing itself up after a moment. She turned around and stepped out the door, looking Rain right in the eye.

"Rain? I want you to know one thing, and one thing for sure. None of this was your fault. You did the right thing. People wanted to be friends with you, so you went to be friends. And they betrayed that. Everything else was my fault, and my fault alone. Understand?"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:14 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Principal's Office =-

Hearing Kyle out, Rain dried his tears. "O-Okay...I understand."

Zenmei was glad to see some part of this cavalcade resolved. "Well then, shall we?" he said to Rain. "I'm sure your pickup is here by now."

"{sniff} Yeah."

So, Zenmei led Rain outside.

"{sigh} Some first day, huh," Zenmei mused. "You never imagine something like this happening so soon. Still, things should get better from here on out, right?"

"Heh, maybe," Rain said with a slight smile. "But...what are you gonna do in the meantime?"

"Oh...I'll probably stick around for a bit. It would help at a time like this for any former AAF member to be here to ease the town's worries."

Mademite, Ikebana, and DJ Samson. waited, while Rosa and Parthis brought Wilma home. Ikebana had shed all the tears she had by now and has calmed down. Mademite kept a vigilant eye out for her. Samson had just been briefed on the incident by Rosa and Parthis, and was trying his best to keep cool from that knowledge. Eventually, Zenmei and Rain came outside.

"(!) Daddy!" Ikebana cheered upon seeing Zenmei exit. She ran up and gave him a big hug.

"Rain! You're okay!" Mademite cheered, running over to Rain.

"You made it, Mademite!" Rain cheered as the two of them bumped elbows. "Oh man, you would NOT believe the day we've had..."

"Heh, can't wait to hear about it, buddy."

Samson gave Rain a big hug, too, a tad nervous from what he's heard. "I'm...very sorry, cousin! If only we knew what could occur here...!"

"Hey, don't worry, Simon," Zenmei assured. "The worst is behind us now."

"Still..." Samson said, only slightly peeved at Zenmei using his real name, "I'm not sure recovery will come quickly. We should all be steady, for the time being."

"...Right," Rain said in agreement.

"Anyway, ready to head off?" Samson said to Rain, leading him to his car.

"...I suppose we should head back to the hotel," Zenmei told his kids, leading them that way.

Last edited by MrAuthor on Thu May 05, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:49 pm 

-= Near the Purple House... Thing =-

Finishing his trip to memory lane, Toniyo tucked the group photo back in his wallet. The skies were about to go dark, and the stars began to appear. It was getting late after all, and Toniyo wanted to go back to his family. Alice and Tommy were waiting for him after all, and he has to raise them. Suddenly, his cellphone began to ring, and immediately he answered the call.

"Toniyo, where are you?" His wife Alice spoke, "It's getting late."

"At the place where the AAF used to be." Toniyo replied, "Just wanted to come back and check how it was doing over the years."

"Well come home sweetie," Alice was preparing stew for when Toniyo came, "Your dinner is getting cold."

"R-Right....! Be right there."

Toniyo hung up the phone and ran back to his home. He wouldn't want to miss his favorite stew. A bowl of mushroom stew would guarantee to rid his worrysome self away. Everyone else just went to bed for the night...

-= Zaritoni Residence =-

Kiana was watching through the window, thinking about her day. She did not expect her normal day to go haywire, but she had a bittersweet ending anyway. But to clear her mind off from it, she casually continued to read the book. What she learned about was--

"Huh...?" Kiana suddenly perked up and turned her attention to the window. She saw something flying across the skies. Something shiny, "A.... shooting star? Whoa...." She continued to gaze upon the beautiful star. In her thoughts, her father told her that when somebody saw a shooting star, their wishes would be granted. Kiana did not hesitate and held her hands together and prayed.

"My only wish is to be like my dad... I want to be like him when I grow up..." Her shining eyes closed and smiled, "I wish to be... a humble warrior like him. Learning about him influenced me...." She stopped praying and noticed the star was getting closer. "Hey... wait a minute...?"

That star was not supposed to "grow," but was it coming this way? It was not even a shooting star at all! It was a strange comet!!! It flew across Hangout straight towards the west. And to her shock, the comet actually crashed into plains the area in the west. Her curiosity began to grow and immediately left the house through her window. She carefully climbed down and ran towards the west where the comet lies.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm 

Hiding in space

Someone had already arrived at the comet. Or, two people.

An average height woman, with teal markings on her skin and green eyes, dressed in a leather jacket and jeans, she pushed a wheelchair.
Sitting in that wheelchair was a woman with red hair, dressed in purple robes. The tips of her hair were turning white, and she looked frail.

"...What is it?" Asked the woman in the chair.

"I dunno, Nami. Don't think mom does either..."

Alina thumbed the green beaded necklace around her neck.

"...but I don't think she likes it..."

Standing in the center of the field was a shining silver sphere. It was perfect round, and bore no markings. It had apparently crashed in a rock that protected it.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:10 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= D'Hjerte Villa =-

DJ Samson and Rain have come home to their Hangout villa. It was late, and Samson had already headed off to bed. Rain, however, couldn't sleep as readily. He just stared up at the stars, reflecting on this crazy, crazy day.

"{sigh} Well, so much for the semester," he muttered. "...Though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stick around and sightsee."

It's then that the shooting star appeared in the sky, coming close the Hangout and crashing into the far west.

"(?!) That...!"

Rain couldn't help but become curious about this shooting star. He slipped out of his room with the skill of a pro magician and headed out toward the star's location.

"(I don't like this...Something about that shooting star is just...off. But that might be why I have to check it out. I feel a need to...be ready against it.)"

-= Memory Lanes Hotel =-

Zenmei had brought Mademite and Ikebana to the hotel room, and they were already fast asleep. With that, he went up to the hotel's rooftop and looked up at the sky.

"...It wasn't coincidence that I came here this day," Zenmei said to himself. "It's coming around this area. Whatever it is, I have to make sure it doesn't bring harm..."

It's then that the shooting star flew across and landed to the west.

"(!) There it is!"

As Zenmei went off to investigate the shooting star, it seems the impact had woken up Mademite.

"(?) Wh...?"

He ran over to the balcony, and saw the shimmer of the shooting star. He was about to sneak off the balcony...

"M...Made? Where are you going?" Ikebana spoke up.

"Ah - ! Well, um..." Mademite stammered. "...You can see it too, right? Out there?"

Ikebana, still tired, reluctantly hopped out of bed and joined up at the balcony, where she could see the star. "There...?"

"Yup. Something's up about it...and I'm gonna find out what. Just...Just wait here, okay?"

"No! You can't go out there by yourself!" Ikebana protested. "That could be too dangerous for you! Wait...too dangerous for both of us!"

"Relax, I can handle any danger that comes my way," Mademite claimed, tapping the hilt of his toy katana.

"...That's not even a real sword..." Ikebana muttered to the side before looking back to her brother. "Besides, wouldn't Dad be checking it out already? There wouldn't be any need for us to go there. At least not in the middle of the night..."

"Well...then...it won't be too dangerous! He can make it safe even for us!" Mademite answered. "...We can't be kids forever, you know. We have to be brave. Brave enough to face anything that happens. That's why I'm going to check out that star."

Without a word more, Mademite hopped off the balcony's side...

"(!!!) Brother!!"

...Enveloped in a golden-yellow light, he transformed from a human to a red/orange humanoid eight-tailed kitsune, catching his paws against the side of the hotel and steadying against it as if it were a floor. Eight blue wisps flickered around him as he strutted down the side of the hotel casually, motioning for Ikebana to follow him.

"Ohhh...darn it, Brother. I'll...Okay, fine, I'll tag along!"

Mustering her ki, Ikebana conjured what looked like a coptering lotus strapped onto her back. With her eyes shut, she hopped off the balcony, the lotus copter greatly slowing her descent to a crawl.

~ Heavenly Garden - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next