All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Next Generation
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:19 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"...Strange," Rain commented.

"Well, I mean, if you are a Zaritoni, you oughta at least know a bit about your folks," Wilma said with a shrug.

-= Later, at the Chemistry Lab... =-

After finishing his lunch, Rain came by the lab as Hannah requested.

"..."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:55 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Well, I guess I can take a look at it," Kiana slowly opened the tome nice and carefully, curious on what lies before her, "All I know that my folks are just my fuh--" Then something she saw in the history book. Something that her folks didn't tell her about. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widen in surprise. And upon gazing it more, it actually changed her life forever.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:09 pm 

Hiding in space

Chiyang, who felt more comfortable with Rain then with anyone else, followed him into the chemistry lab. As the two entered, a bucket of burning hot water tilted from above the war and splashed and both of them. Three voices burst into laughter, as Chiyang began screaming and trying to whip the water off herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:17 pm 

Some weeb furry

"(?) Chiyang? Why are y - ?"

And then the hot water fell on them.

"!!!!"

Rain was shocked by this cruel joke from the girls. Angered, his aquamancy kicked in, lifting all the scalding water off himself, Chiyang, and the floor into a hovering, steamy ball. He then split the waterball into what looked like water-spikes, launching one of them JUST A HAIR OFF from the source of the laughs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 pm 

---- Conference Room ----

"Wait a minute! You can't just quit on your first day! Who will run the chemistry lab?" The Brooklyn Guy questioned Rick of his behavior and his resignation, "If these kids touch any chemicals in the lab, we could get sued!"

"I'm afraid he's right." Kimberly lowered her head and closed her eyes in reluctance, "Profession Sanchez, as much as it pains me to say this, but you can't quit this job on your first day."

"Hey, I got my rights to leave this place, buh-*BELCH*-iiiiitch!" Rick prodded Kimberly in the chest, "I'm not wasting my time sharing my science knowledge to--to a bunch of kids who have no idea about the true meaning of science and tech-*BELCH*-nuh-loogy, unless they're like me, I'd be partying all night long."

"May I remind you that if any child left unattended, we could get sued for negligence? And everything will be on your head as a result of all this." As Kimberly said that, the rest of the staff glared at Rick, who felt a bit awkward about this, "Get back to your post and work."

"Hey, no need to do this at gunpoint," Rick took his leave as he head towards the chemistry lab, "****, you guys are yanking up my chain."

---- Chemistry Lab ----

As Rick returned to the lab, he saw the situation and just groaned with a palm on his face. "I just came back from lunch hour for this?!" He pulled out a raygun and shot the ceiling to get the children's attention, "ALRIGHT! That's enough from all of you! Duh-di-did you see what you started?! Y-Y-You not only upset the students, but you also just made the ass-*BELCH*iiisstant in the lab feel uncomfortable.

Huddling in the corner is a small yellow thing wearing a top hat but dropped his cane on the ground. He huddled to himself in the corner, begging for violence to end immediately.

Last edited by Karasz on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 pm 

Hiding in space

The three girls - yes, the three from the table - all gasped as the water spike attacked them. They may have been uninjured, but they were still clearly scared.

"Wh-hat!?" Said the redhead. "He attacked us!"

Hannah just hung her head, while the brown haired girl spoke up.

"If those had been any closer we could've died!"

Chiyang tried to say something but all that came out of her mouth was stutters and whimpers.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:24 pm 

Some weeb furry

Rain was breathing tensely through clenched teeth, then he exhaled as he gently directed the water of the remaining spikes into a sink.

"...Speaking ill of others in the open is one thing," Rain uttered, clearly trying to suppress his rage. "But, betraying their trust like this...is downright reprehensible."

By the way, the water-spike (that intentionally missed the girls) left a hole in the wall that looked like a cannonball struck it.

It wasn't long before Wilma came running to the scene. "W-What happened?! I thought I heard screams and...and laser-fire?? So what - ?" Wilma then looked around - first to Rain and Chiyang, then to the three girls.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:52 pm 

---- Science Lab ----

"Y'know, school is not a place for bullies to hang out and pummel the living **** out of weaklings," Rick explained as he glared at Rain and the three bullies, "It's shitheads like you four had sunk a new low. Wanna know what happens next?" Rick opened the drawer behind the desk and wrote something on four small pieces of paper. He then handed the slips to Rain and the bullies. "A student's fate worse than death. Guh-get-get your ah-*BELCH*-eessess to detention."

---- Rosa's Classroom ----

Kiana entered the next class on her schedule. She saw that everything seemed fine. With a vacant seat available, she sat over there just like that. She could not get over the fact that she did realize that whatever she read from the book may be true. She continued to ponder in her thoughts, and she thought of something.

"Was that my Dad in the book?! This is a joke... There is no way my dad was involved in that."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 pm 

Hiding in space

Suddenly, a purple hole opened in the floor and the three girls plus Chiyang fell into it. The hole closed as soon as they were gone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:29 pm 

Some weeb furry

"!!!"

Rain and Wilma both visibly flinched wide-eyed as the portal appeared and took Chiyang and the girls away. A bit after that, Rain slowly looked back to Rick, his face shifting a bit from surprised to nervous.

...And then the bell rang. Lunchtime was over, and it's time for fifth period.

"Ah - !! Uh, shoot, I better get to my next class," Wilma stammered. "Erm...see ya? I...I guess? I...oh man..." And with that, she headed off to Carmina's class.

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

Rosa entered just after the rest of the class. From there, she gave her opening lecture.

"Now then, let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" Rosa said to the class. The students introduced themselves to the class. It would eventually be Kiana's turn at the very end.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:34 am 

---- Science Lab ----

"Does that count as detention??" Rick questioned, thinking the purple hole was actually the quickest way to go there, "The faculty thought of everything!"

-= Rosa's Classroom =-

"My name is Kiana Zaritoni, and I am new to this academy. Nice to meet you~" Kiana smiled while the other children looked at her.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:00 pm 

Hiding in space

The bell to end the day rang, and it was time to leave. The children, however, would be greeted by a rather spectacular site. Of the three girls who had played the prank on Chiyang and Rain, two of them were now back. One of them was tied upside down to the flag pole of the school. She was making no movements at all.

The other was less lucky. What looked to be her body had been plastered against the wall, her head completely pulverized down to her collar bone. The exploded blood of her body spelt "DON'T BULLY <3".

Hannah was nowhere to be found.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:14 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= At the end of the school day... =-

It was time for the students to head on home. After-school club activities aren't active for another week. As for Rain, he reported to detention as instructed...so he didn't get to see what happened outside. Yet.

Wilma, however, was shocked to see all this. She did remember a portal taking the girls, though.

"I don't believe this...Could we already be having a devil problem?!"

It seems someone has arrived at Hangout Town. He appears to be a somewhat-youthful man with the head, tail, and feet of a brown/white wolf. He's clad in a white/cyan short-sleeve jacket, a black undershirt, black/pink hakata, and a long blue scarf (with a round bell at the center). Accompanying him are two kids - a boy with scruffy white hair (and a toy katana in the scabbard on his back), and a girl with tea-green hair and a casual flower-adorned kimono.

"Well, here we are, kids," the werewolf said to his children. "Hangout Academy is just up ahead."

"You think Rain is coming this way now?" the boy asked. "I wanna show him how much I've trained!"

"Um...don't you think the violent bits can wait until later?" the girl asked her brother.

"{laughs} Well, we'll see how Jagger's kid's doing right now. C'mon." And so, he led the kids toward the school.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:21 pm 

-= Detention Room =-

Rain would have a tough time, and already on his first day too. As the school ends, detention began to start. The detention instructor came in, resembling a red guy who did not wear any pants nor underwear, and he seemed to look like the devil, but less frightening.

"Heeeellllooo, it's me...! Mr. Ivan Panced!" The red guy slumped down on the ground in front of Rain, "Well, well, well, looks like somebody's having a rough day at school. Did we have a little bullying problem? Hmm?" He zipped up from the ground and wrapped his arm around Rain, "Somebody should've told you that fighting doesn't solve anything when it comes to bullying. Oh ho ho, but you went and did anyway. Ah huh huh huh," Then he started yelling at Rain, "NOW GO SIT DOWN!! Get ready for your punishment~♫"

And while Rain's at it, Ivan approached the whiteboard. It may be implied that Rain would have to deal with it. How?

"Until your parents come here, you'll have to write the same words at least 50 times. Write down the words "I will not bully anymore" over and over again. And don't give me that strained excuse, young man! If you do, then I'm afraid I'll have to do something about your vocabulary. Ah heh heh heh~ NOW START WRITING!!!"

-= At the end of the school day... =-

Kiana, Tommy, and a couple of children left the school. Kiana took notice of Rick looking at the seemingly living bullies. Kiana's and Tommy's face went pale green as if they were scarred for life.

"Oh, it's you again," Rick spoke, "Yeah-- *BURP* this is what happens when they sucked into the purple vortex. Guess karma had got the best of them."

"What happened before that?" Kiana asked.

"They were bullying some red kid as they thought hot water would be harmless for her, but boy were they wrong!"

"They bullied poor Chiyang!?" Kiana was shocked as well as Tommy, "That's terrible! ...But... these bullies are still alive, right?"

"I wouldn't worry about that," Rick shrugged, "Also, your friend Rain was caught in the act and was framed for "bullying" so I had to send that kid to detention."

"But he didn't do anything!" Tommy complained, "What if he was trying to stop the bullying problem?"

"Look, if he's gonna do something about the bullying issue, then he had to do it in a non-violent matter." Rick drank his flasked before walking away, "Well, I got some science stuff to do. Just don't be like these three bullies or-- *BELCH* you'll regret it."

Meanwhile, meeting up with the brown/white wolf was a blonde haired man who wore a sleeveless light-blue shirt with denim pants. Another parent, who was Leilanie by the way, also arrived to pick up her child.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:55 pm 

Hiding in space

Kyle was on the roof, protected by an SEP Field. She watched the scene beneath her unfold, that same plastic smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:07 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Detention Room =-

Rain just sighed and got to writing the phrase "I will not bully anymore" on the whiteboard. Not like he was going to do anything else without suffering worse consequences. Still, even while writing, he couldn't help but worry about Chiyang and the girls after they vanished in that portal...

-= Hangout Academy (Front) =-

The werewolf was happy to see this blond-haired man.

"Ah, Toniyo!" he said. "How are you d - ?"

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

The green-haired girl shrieked at the sight of the mangled girl plastered against the wall. The white-haired boy reacted by standing in front of his sister, blocking her sight of the dead girl. The werewolf took notice, and with much shock.

"D-Dad! That girl...Is...Is she...??" the white-haired boy stammered.

"What - ? On the first day??" the werewolf reacted wide-eyed.

"Uh, I think the other one might be okay...maybe?" Wilma said, looking at the other girl tied to the flagpole.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:24 pm 

"Somebody call 911! We have a child murderer on the loose!" Toniyo exclaimed to the others, "Get the children back home immediately!" But he was relieved that Tommy Kenker was present and head towards him, "Tommy? Oh thank god, you're okay. The fuh-- err... freaking school should've made it safer if they tried!"

"Kiana!" Leilanie called out while she dialed 911 on her cellphone, "Get over here now!"

"Mom? C-Coming!" Kiana came towards her mother and got picked up by her, "W-wait, what's going on?"

"That's what I want to know!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Look, we can talk about this later..." Leilanie got in touch with emergency services, "Hello, 911? There were three children who got mangled; two of them were stuck to a flagpole and the other got beaten violently, leaving her to die. Please, hurry!"

-= Principal's Office =-

Mordecai looked through the window with a shocking look on his face. He closed the blinds, not wanting to deal with parents as he was not supposed to be responsible for the incident. Rigby checked on his best friend as the Brooklyn Guy followed.

"What the H-Word, man?!" Rigby spoke out loud, "Day one and already there's a disaster! Oh jeez, we're gonna get sued for this, aren't we?"

"How am I supposed to know this would happen?" Mordecai complained, "Who would be sick enough to harm the children like this? I mean, they may be bullies, but they're still children."

"Oh! OKAY. Let's feel sorry for the bullies because they tried to pick on the weak. Fantastic." Brooklyn Guy groaned, "How are we going to explain this to the superintendent about this?"

"... We are screwed..." Mordecai sighed and looked back at the window as he saw police cars, an ambulance, and a fire truck arrived at the scene, "She already knew what's going on out there, "I guess to make things worse, the superintendent is going to fire the entire staff."

"What?! She can't do that!" Rigby complained.

"Yeah, who will teach children their math skills and reading skills then?" Brooklyn Guy asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:43 pm 

Hiding in space

The girl tied to the flagpole squirmed and wriggled a bit as she came too.

"Oohh...oohh my heEEAAAAAAAH?!?!?!"

She began to trash against her ropes, looking at her mangled friend.

----

Kyle gave a happy hum and leaned back, falling into the ceiling of the school and vanishing into it.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 4:00 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Detention Room =-

Rain was on his 39th line when he heard the commotion from outside.

"...?!"

...Still, he had to finish his task before he could leave, so...back to writing.

-= Principal's Office =-

Rosa and Parthis had also gathered here to discuss the incident.

"This is not good..." Rosa said with concern. "Another quandary like this and the school's daily process will surely be irreparably disrupted."

"Appreciate the big words, but I don't think eloquence is going to fix this," Parthis responded. "We need to find out who did this, why they did it...and how we can prevent their interferences."

-= Outside Hangout Academy =-

The green-haired girl is scared into sobbing, clinging to her brother, who could only hug back to ease his anxiety. At that time, the werewolf's horns flickered for a bit, prompting him to glance up at the roof.

"?!"

Of course, it was too late to catch anything up there, but he was wary, nonetheless. In any case, he went over to his kids and embraced them in a protective manner.

"It's okay, Ikebana. It's okay," he said to the girl. "Daddy's here to protect you." The girl, Ikebana, dried her tears, a slowly-calming smile forming for her father.

"Yeah! I...I'm here to protect you too, Sis!" said the boy.

"{chuckles} Yes, Mademite. I haven't forgotten," the werewolf said. The boy, Mademite, gave an optimistic grin.

"Oh! Good, you're still alive," Wilma said to the girl on the flagpole. A couple of the firefighters came by and carefully got her free from the ropes and down onto her feet. "Hey, you remember getting sucked into some purple portal, right? Do you remember what happened after that?"

Engineer accompanied Rick, recording what has been seen here. "Well don't that beat all, Richard. First day, and we've already got a killer on our hands."

Soldier joined up with Engineer, polishing his shotgun. "That killer will think twice before acting here again. Mark my words!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:17 pm 

-= Detention Room =-

"Keep writing, you little pipsqueak, or else Mommy and Daddy will be disappointed in you even more! Bah hah hah hah hah!" Ivan Panced jumped on his butt and rolled around in a giddy manner, "Boy, I can't wait to see the look on their face." He buttwalked his way to the window, "Oh, lookie! There's your daddy right now-- and... wait..." Then he jawdropped in shock, "GADZOOKS!! I didn't think the bullies would rather think about suicide than to come here. Hmph! That escalated quickly."

-= Principal's Office =-

Hana and Calvin came as they could when they heard about the incident. Even Superintendent Iowa Kimberly entered with a disappointment in her look. They continued to discuss this issue relating to assault. She lowered her head and closed her eyes in thought.

"How could any of you let one killer break into our campus grounds. This is going to destroy our reputation. Because of this, the police has notified the parents and soon will arrive at any moment." Kimberly spoke, shaking her head in disbelief, "Whoever that was, the killer will pay for his crimes. Now look what he has done. My educative empire is going to be in shambles if we don't do something to prevent this again."

"But I don't understand, Ms. Kimberly," Hana started to speak, "Every faculty had their eyes on the children. They were supposed to keep them away from trouble."

"Said the one who had a violent flower in campus." Brooklyn Guy reminded.

"We need to implement heavy surveillance if we want the children to stay safe from any pedophilia and murderers," Kimberly scratched her chin in thought, "Maybe now, it would double the protection we need to keep the school at maximum security."

"What?!" Hana was shocked, "Ms. Kimberly, don't you think it's a bit extreme?"

"Children don't want to go to school like that!" Mordecai complained, "An academy is not supposed to have that many cameras and---"

"Just go get Conagher immediately," Kimberly said, "That is an order."

-= Outside Hangout Academy =-

"Maybe you'd be better off being home schooled Kiana," Leilanie withdrew her cellphone, "I forgot that this academy was operated by a bunch of idiots." But she noticed a book that Kiana was carrying, "Hey, what's that you have there?"

"Uh... um...." Kiana sweat a little bit while Leilanie wanted answers from her daughter.

"Hey, cut her some slack! She was just renting a book," Tonyio commented on Leilanie, "She needs something to read anyway."

As for Rick and the Engineer, Rick took another drink of his flask before talking to Engineer. "Well, no wonder their surveillance is pure buh-*BELCH*uuulll-shit. Great, this campus is turning into a battlefield where stupid 'tards come to play."

-= Hangout Town Hall =-

Officer Goodman arrived in the office and was showing his concern about the incident in Hangout Academy. "We got a bit of a pickle, m'kay." He said as he approached the mayor.

As he heard that, the mayor turned his office chair around, revealing to be Ed Monarch. He was once a bully back in his childhood, but he had matured over the years and ran for office as the new mayor. But he was more chubbier than ever, and had lost his hair but grew a mustache.

"Apparently there was an attempted murder on at least three children in broad daylight," Goodman explained, "Right off the bat, a witness said that a purple vortex appeared out of nowhere, but a couple minutes later, the children return with critical injuries around their bodies, m'kay. The killer also left a message. The words "DON'T BULLY" with a heart emotion."

"Hmmmm... I see." Ed twirled his mustache, "Well, good thing it wasn't me getting those when I was young. Hah hah hah hah!! Well... ermm.." He cleared his throat after laughing too hard and being selfish about his past self, "But yes, this is indeed tragic. Even if they are bullies, they deserve to be treated like actual humans. Right then. I must prepare an impromptu at the campus grounds. I'll be over there in a couple of minutes give or take." With that being said, Ed left the office.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next