All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"About time you got her, you weren't followed were you?" I ask standing up and walking over to her. I needed to go about this carefully I had almost **** my pants when I'd heard from Yashamada about it. He was fast to let me know.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:03 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Jenna's heart skipped a beat. "Followed?" The way you were acting made her blood start pumping. She was now thinking back on her walk here. Her mind raced as she tensed for the danger. You could see visibly that she went into a somewhat defensive posture as if preparing to fight this unseen enemy, this was the most intense and serious you had ever seen her, she looked combat ready.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hang on." I pull out my phone flip though a few pages then hit a button and static fills the air. I spin her around and find the source. "Bugged. That's more her style." I say dropping to the ground and stamping on it. "I need you to be carful around Rin." I say slowly sighing. "If she ever gets you alone, run don't ask questions just run." I turn and start to go keeping an eye on the stairwell.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna's heart was racing, she was thinking that she was much more a fighter than a runner. "Why, what does she have against me?" The bug and all this suspicion was kind of freaking her out.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:13 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"She's like a wild dog when it comes to women being around me. She's done bad things before and would again." I spin around and pull her into a tight hug. "I will protect you." I say and then head off, I would need to confront Rin later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:51 am 

Left or right?

Jenna just stood there shocked, what have I gotten myself into she thought. She thought about all that had just transpired a little longer before heading to class.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:12 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

After School

I sigh on my way out of the school. "I'll come pick you up in an hour. I need to do something first." I say to Jenna and head for my car and give the guys a nod. They were going to keep Rin busy for the moment. As Rin comes out of the building they rush over with forms from their club. Rin being the president she is can't not help them so I smile as she gets caught up in their questions and is hurried back inside.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:47 am 

Left or right?

Jenna went straight home, she was a little scared now, but she took a deep breath and calmed herself down. No matter what happened in her life she always just dealt with it, this was no different. She first went to her room, rooted through her stuff and grabbed the knife her father had given her as a gift. But that would be a last resort, she went to her parents room, her dad was on the computer, he looked up and said. "What's up sweetheart?" Jenna smiled at him. "Dad do you remember where we put that stun gun mom bought?" He immediately became concerned. "Is someone giving you trouble?" Jenna shook her head, still smiling she said. "No, but I heard about some of my friends talking about some possible predators in the area and thought I'd be cautious." Her dad nodded, got up and went to the closet, pulled out the small stun gun and handed to her. "Just remember all that protection training I taught you and go for the eyes if things get real bad, after calling the police of course. But let's hope this is all just a precaution, okay? I'll see about getting your mom to drive you to and from school, I can get you to work. Always have someone with you as long as you can help it, okay?" Jenna nodded and went into the living room to wait for you, the stun gun in her purse, the knife in her pocket.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:59 am 

Most Punctual (1)

I slowly pull up and beep once. I had gotten my gun, It wasn't really Rin I was worried about. I tuck it away as I see you coming. "Hey, how you doing?" I ask pushing open the door for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:26 am 

Left or right?

Even though I was still fairly freaked out I smiled at you and said. "I'm fine, how about you?" I got in the car, feeling a little better to be safe with you.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:31 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"I'm alright for the most part." I say as we pull out of the drive way. "So you ever gone to an arcade before or will this be your first time?" I say rolling down the window and setting in a tape. It was a 60's-70's mix Rolling Stones, The Doors & Pink Floyd.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm 

Left or right?

"When I was kid." This was her father's type of music, she enjoyed listening to it. She just sat in the passenger's seat trying not to think of what you had said before about Rin.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Haha, normally I hangout around them. It helps clear my mind after a long day." I don't mention all the crazy things I deal with. Being a writer often entails a lot of research into your subject content or crazy things to inspire you. I normally just hung out or drove around some where and would write about a collection of ideas that just mashed together.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 am 

Left or right?

Jenna thought about what you said, she was sure you had to still love doing what you do. Even it could tire you and make you need a break, like at an arcade. If you didn't love doing what you were doing, you had plenty of money already, and would still be getting some in from current royalties. "Have you ever thought of stopping? Writing I mean, I assume you must love it to let it tire you like that and still do it." The things Jenna didn't stop doing but could, like faking being happy all the time, she did for others, not herself, but she hadn't thought that you might be doing it for that reason yourself.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

I cringe as she talks about why I'm still writing. It's true that if I wanted to I could but... there's something that's stopping me. I glance to the side as she keeps talking. "I just never really thought about it that much." I lie, in truth writing kept me alive in a few ways. It was one of the few things I could enjoy and... paid the bills.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna saw him cringe, this told her she hit a sore subject, so she switched to talking about something else. Jenna's solution to pain was always to ignore it and work around it to do what you need to. She smiled at him, and said innocently. "By the way, you're going to have to kind of help me out with what to do at an arcade. I'm sure it's not all that complicated but I figure since you're such an expert, you can guide me a little."

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:27 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"I do lots of things." I say slowly and think for a moment as we pull into the parking lot. I park and turn off the car and open my door. It was Friday and busy but it was the greatest time to come down here. "Come on, I think I might know something you'll enjoy playing." I say slowly walking for the front of the building.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:22 pm 

Left or right?

Jenna followed you, slightly excited about doing all of this. She kept close by your side, not wanting to lose you in the crowd. She was glad to have this distraction and not have to worry about anything.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Soon enough we arrive at a old worn down arcade machine. It was an old House of the dead machine. "Grab a gun, loser buys dinner." I offer a smirk at her, truthfully I was going to buy it despite who won. I figure however thought a bit of a challenge might draw out her best. After all I wanted nothing less then her best if we're going to have a shoot out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:23 am 

Left or right?

Jenna's heart skipped a beat at you saying that. Buying dinner wasn't in the budget, not unless you liked the dollar menu, which she figured you didn't. She picked up a gun and became very focused, she would not lose no matter what. I go shooting with my dad all the time, this'll be easy, she thought to herself. Jenna looked very intense, like she was ready to shoot some actual zombies.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next