All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Once they're back inside the gym teams are picked quickly sides are pointed at teams take their sides and the game begins. "I'll be on Red team, Ralph your on Blue." He nods smacking fist with his TA and jogs over to join in. "Go!" He blows his whistle and they charge for the balls. He hangs back as does Ralph to give the kids a head start.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Olivia didn't know anyone and picked people based on how well they had done in the running. The blue team captain had called her 'Pinky' and that annoyed her a lot. She wanted to kick him and his team's asses. After a quick rundown on how they should go about this game, she and her team were ready. Olivia planned to target the biggest people on the Blue Team first. She actually wanted to save the captain for last.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:55 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

He waits about two or three minutes before joining in he runs across the gym floor and slids along it grabbing a ball and hurling it across the room. "Aim for below the knee head shots are an out for the thrower!" He reminds people as his ball smacks into someones knee and they sigh heading for their sides benches. "And above all don't get hit." He adds leaping up and dogging a ball by spinning over it backwards. He smiles a bit at their somehwat shocked faces. He really did enjoy showing off what he could do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:56 pm 

'That's a shame,' Olivia thought when told by their gym teacher there were no head shots. Given the looks that Connor, the Blue Team's captain was giving her, she'd loved to smack him in right in his big nose. She'd be good and play by the rules, though. She didn't need her parents being called away from the movie set on the first day. They would mad and dock her allowance for months due to the costs of holding up the production. She watched Henry show off and thought once again that he wasn't a normal teacher. She took a ball and made sure she was avoiding them as she threw them at her opponents.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:05 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

He knew that if his partner were to see him in action right now she'd be royally f'ing ****. She'd more then likely tear him a new ass for this one. She hated this type of ****. She tried hard to come up with good cover stories. 'Characters' she called em' she always despised it when Henry would take them and start going and being his old CIA self. This was a prefect example. If she saw him showing off like this she'd fling a dogeball at him herself as hard as she could muster. A scary thought given she was former KGB...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am 

Olivia never saw the point of truly showing off. Maybe because she was raised in a family that dealt with famous people all the time. Oliver and Dalia took the time to make sure their children weren't too arrogant. Although, it wasn't avoidable that the kids would be somewhat spoiled. They didn't have to want for much in material needs. Although some of these kids...They were rich little assholes, Olivia could tell already. Like the one red haired girl on the Blue Team right now. She was more concerned about her damn nails, and making sure her hair looked perfect, then trying to win the game. Olivia threw the ball at her and smirked when she shrieked. The very idea of breaking a nail or her hair messing up was too much for the girl. She glared at Olivia as she barely avoided the first ball. The second one, she couldn't avoid. The second time Olivia threw it harder, leaving a big red mark on the girl's arm as it hit her.

"****ing!"

The girl yelled at Olivia.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:42 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

They ignore this because it wasn't a head shot. He had never said that above the waist was an out. So they just keep playing. Finally the class ends with the Burks' girls team winning. "Alright, good class today people." He smiles kindly grinning at them all grinning at them. He slowly starts for his office. "Have a good day if you'd like to talk to me I have some free time before my next class." He says as he wanders into his office and sits down behind his desk.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:57 pm 

"Takes one to know one."

Olivia replied a little arrogantly to the girl. First day, first class, and Olivia was already making an enemy. Mom was going to be ****, she thought. When queen ****ing wasn't out for the arm shot, Olivia threw the next ball right into her shin. She could see the daggers Red's eyes were shooting her as she stormed off to the sidelines. Olivia didn't care, she had to make a name for herself. To make sure people didn't pick on her or her siblings. In the end, her team won, by taking out the captain of Blue, which she had saved for last. In the game, she had made some friends on the Red Team and some enemies on the Blue one.

Olivia thought of talking to Henry but she doubted he'd tell her how he really learned those moves. She headed to the locker rooms to clean up. The redhead, Katelyn Jurgens, daughter of a high ranking government official, was angry and stormed into Henry's office.

"Aren't you going to punish Burks for that arm shot?"

It was against the rules of the game and she was angry that Olivia hadn't been taken out of the game. The ****ing should have been disqualified and Katelyn had two angry bruises forming on her body. One on her arm and the other one her shin.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:29 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hm, what arm shot?" He ask glancing at some papers not looking up at all. He was trying very hard to keep a smirk from his face. That Burk girl had spunk, he'd give her that if nothing else. He'd need to keep an eye on her and her siblings. In truth that job had been to keep them safe years ago when they were filming something related to the mafia. Henry being both Italian and former CIA was the best choice for the job when the mafia started making static and aiming for their children. Though she was younger so she might not remember it. He saw the look on Mr.Burk's face, he knew it was him his wife might not but he did. He was certain that Mr.Burk would be calling him at some point in the coming weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:07 pm 

Katelyn glared at Henry.

"This one!"

She yelled, pulling her sleeve up, showing the bruise that was forming.

"And she did this too."

Katelyn said, pulling her pants leg to show the matching bruise that was forming on her shin. She didn't like this new teacher. Olivia Burks was a ****ing and she should have been disqualified from the game and then punished for going against the rules. Katelyn felt intentionally targeted and it **** her off. She was the Queen Bee of this Academy. She didn't give a **** if the new gym teacher had known Olivia's dad. They must be friends, thus why the girl wasn't punished for her actions.

"You must not know who my father is. His name Fritz Jurgens and he is the Chancellor. He could make your life and your fiancee's life a living hell if I want."

Katelyn was a spoiled brat and her father gave her just about anything she wanted. Henry wouldn't be the first person she had her father use his political ties to fire.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:42 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"And I'm former CIA, I worked for your father years ago to protect a certain brat from terrorist from the Middle East. Let's just call your dad and see who he sides with." Henry's temper flared he knew he was blowing his cover but wasn't worried. He dials his phone and then puts it on speaker. "Hey Fritz, it's Henry. Yeah Corleone, listen I've got your daughter in my office. Yeah, yeah that job. Yeah, I figured you might know something about it. Okay yeah, she's all mad and hyped up, look I'm going to put you on speaker calm her down please." He says and taps the button to put it on speaker and a very flustered Fritz comes on yelling. Henry had helped him make a few block spots vanish from his record when he was running for office a few years back. Henry wasn't always the easiest choice but he was the best.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:57 pm 

Normally the threat about who her father was enough to get her way. Katelyn was not used to people standing up to her. Her mother spoiled her rotten and Fritz seemed to let it happen. Or he didn't try too hard to stop it. She narrowed her eyes at Henry. She wasn't sure if he was telling the truth about having been in the CIA or not.

"Then you must have sucked at your job if you're stuck here."

Katelyn replied defiantly. He then called Fritz, who began yelling at Katelyn. It didn't happen often. Mother must not be near by.

"Yes, Daddy...Sorry, Daddy."

Katelyn replied, **** off at Henry. All right, she couldn't use her father against at him, but she'd take him and that pink haired ****ing out. One way or another. She stormed out of Henry's office without another word, slamming the door behind her.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:58 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Thanks Fritz, good luck with the election this year." He hangs up after saying good. Then he gets up and heads out of his office. He didn't have a class this period and was on hall duty to make sure al students were at the classes they needed to be at. He sighs as he crosses the small walkway from the gym to the main building. He'd need to keep his eye on Fritz's girl but that shouldn't be to bad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 pm 

Fritz replied that Henry was welcome and told him goodbye. He certainly hoped his daughter behaved herself. If only her mother didn't spoil her rotten....

---------------------

If looks could kill then Olivia would have dropped dead. Katelyn hated her and so did her little clique. However, her impressive skills running and in the dodge ball game was helping her make some friends. One was a girl named Sabine. She had dark hair and was a year younger then Olivia.

"She doesn't like you."

Sabine said, seeing the glare Katelyn and her group of friends gave them.

"The feeling's mutual."

Sabine didn't doubt that, but she frowned as she added.

"You should be careful, though. She has connections and her dad is pretty important in the government."

"I'm not afraid of her."

Olivia replied with a shrug. And Sabine thought perhaps her new friend should be. Katelyn ran around, acting like she knew ran the place.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:33 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

Henry leans on the vending machine slowly sipping a Cola and damn well enjoying it. He sense someone behind him and glances over his shoulder. "Yo' Honey what's up?" He ask Alice keeping his appearance up. She frowns at him. "I heard how you handle Katelyn, be mindful of why you're here. Also, what exactly did you do for Chancellor Fritz? He seemed quick to reprimand his child." She eyes him up and down slowly and he glances around. "My contract prevents me from revealing that, let's just say I made sure his daughter lived to see her birthday." His voice drops down to a whisper, that was only half true but he couldn't tell her she'd blackmailed, tourtured and killed several people running against him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:07 pm 

Sabine tried to warn Olivia about Katelyn, but honestly, Olivia didn't care. Katelyn was a bully and Olivia had never liked bullies. She wasn't always the easiest person to be around but she was never a straight up ****ing either. She'd have no problem knocking Katelyn's ego down a few notches either.

Although, she decided to put thoughts of Katelyn and her posse behind her, for now. She wondered how her younger siblings were adjusting to the new school. She saw Ming talking to a few girls. That made her happy, Ming was always shyer then the rest of them, sometimes it was hard for her to make friends. She walked over to her sister and found that Ming had taken Alice up on her advice and joined the cooking club. If she had a common interest to talk to people about, she tended to make friends fast.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:34 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"Hey, Lil Burk. How ya donin?" It's around lunch time he leans over the booth to see several of the Burks kids. "I gotta admit, you did a good job on the dogeball." He offers his fist out to her smiling causally. He wasn't your average teacher and several students from various periods were sitting in his booth chatting up with him about the places he's been. His covered was that he'd traveled the world picking up skills for several years before settling on being a gym teacher.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:33 pm 

It was long before the other three Burks siblings joined Olivia and Ming. The twins seemed to settling okay into the new school. Trey still seemed unsure of it. When Henry came over, Olivia returned his fist bump.

"Thanks. So where did you learn those skills?"

She asked. She had met a gym teacher before that moved like a solider or a spy.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

"When I first left high school I traveled the world and learned a lot of things and worked out a lot. Over time my skills got better and better. I had a lot of good teachers who took me in and showed my how to fight and many other talents. I never really knew what I wanted to do for a living until a few years ago honestly." He'd need to thank his partner for his flexible cover story later when she got here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:30 pm 

Olivia and her siblings gave Henry their full attention while he talked. Gavin, one of the twins adopted from Ireland, asked.

"So, you decided after all of that to become a teacher? Why not be a spy or something really cool?"

If Henry had traveled and studied as much as he said, Gavin didn't understand why anyone would want to be a gym teacher. Honestly, Olivia was curious as well. She hadn't had a chance to ask her father about Henry, but she had a feeling he had had a lot 'cooler' job then just being a teacher as a well.

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next