All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:07 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Karasz and I agreed to bring some of his folks into the world of Ninmenjushin. We'll be carrying over from the events of our previous RP...

--------------------

"Hraaaah!!"

Zenmei Gekkani, a Yokai werewolf, was clashing swords with a tall, metal-plated figure known as Muramasa. Zenmei's spiritual blade Tennegai struck with Muramasa's hand, which had shaped into a formidable broadsword. Behind Zenmei was a white Yokai-wolf named Enzeru - his mother and current form of Fortune Goddess Kisshoten, recovering from injuries sustained from Muramasa's assault earlier.

Muramasa was responsible for spreading his army of Dark Stardust monsters called Akuma to terrorize Japan and the rest of the Pacific region. Zenmei wasn't about to lose to this fiend!

"Good, good! You're already gaining on me," Muramasa laughed. "With every second, you become more aware of what's to come. You know how to counter my moves. Just as I designed you to!"

"(?) What do you mean by - "

Zenmei's moment of surprise is all Muramasa needed to drive his sword-hand into the werewolf's chest.

"Hmhmhmhm...You never cease to surprise me, kid."

With a quick yank, Muramasa pulled something out of Zenmei's chest - a dark-colored crystal shaped like an eight-pointed star. Rainbow-colored veins of energy ran through it, and attached it to his body. Zenmei was mortified to see this - he could tell what this was.

"A...An A-Aku - ??"

"An Akuma's core. Yes, that's correct," Muramasa commented, with a sense of glee growing. "Kisshoten never told you about this? Your very being is fueled by this engine of Dark Stardust. And this one...This is one-of-a-kind. Only reserved for one creation of mine. Ahahahahaha...And here I was afraid that they really did destroy you for good...Mikaboshi!"

"...!!!"

--------------------

)) Dimension CF ((
)) Kairiku, Japan ((

Zenmei was in his bed at his house, recovering from a bad nightmare. Sitting outside his door is his childhood friend, Ekiyu Nyuuwa - a blond-haired human girl clad in a yellow/black top, lavender jeans, and orange/purple arm-socks with fox designs. She was really worried for Zenmei's condition after that terrible clash with Muramasa some time ago. She had called a distant friend of theirs about the situation...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

And apparently he did came. A blonde haired personin a red/black sleeveless shirt, gray long pants, and wristbands, and who and may be similiar to Ekiyu except he was male, arrived from the local bus stop, and walked his way towards Zenmei's residence. The close friend, named Toniyo Zaritoni, recently got a call from Ekiyu. saw Ekiyu sitting over there next to Zenmei's door. From what he could see, Ekiyu was worried sick about her best friend. He then approached Ekiyu and greeted her with a friendly hello.

"Hey Ekiyu," Toniyo waved calmly at Zenmei's closest friend, "I came here as fast as I could. Is he feeling alright?"

Toniyo and Zenmei had been good friends for a very long time. No matter the situation may be, including the moment they struggled to survive, working together to fight off the forces of evil, or sometimes they spat a little bit due to their disagreements, their bond was quite a boastful one. It was like they were either surrogate brothers or cousins.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:45 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Hey, Toniyo," Ekiyu said, a smile finally returning to her face. "It...doesn't seem like he's woken up yet. I'm keeping watch until his mom reports back."

It seems that some dimensional mishap has walled Muramasa off from the plane that Zenmei and the others are in. While this means that Japan will be spared from any influx of Akuma for the time being, who knows what Muramasa is busying himself with wherever he's sealed in. Enzeru is making sure that this dimensional cut-off doesn't result in anything...unstable.

"...Still, we've got time to get ready for the unexpected, right?" Ekiyu continued. "That and Kairiku can get back into normalcy. Come to think of it...this is your first time in Kairiku, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:02 pm 

"Uhh.. well...."

Toniyo would rather not talk about it. He had been having a hard time understand Japanese text while he was one his way to Zenmei's residence. It was hard to remember that Kanji text was not his best motif. So he had to rely on his translator application on his smartphone. He blushed in embarrassment while scratching the back of his head with a nervous frown.

"...In a word, yes..." Toniyo replied to Ekiyu's question, "I... almost ran into the Yakuza if it wasn't for Google Maps."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:16 pm 

Some weeb furry

Ekiyu flinched in surprise when he mentioned running into the Yakuza. "Ohhh. Well, um...if you're up for a tour, I could call up one of my friends to take you around. And...act as a translator."

She scrolled her phone's contacts to a number labeled "Typhoon".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:56 pm 

"Really?" Toniyo's eyes widen in surprise and he smiled, "Boy, that would be great! I'm actually new in Japan so a little tour guide wouldn't hurt."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:55 pm 

Some weeb furry

Ekiyu just sent the text.

"...Okay, he should be here any minute now," she said. "...Or any second. Go on outside and see."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:56 pm 

As he had been told to do so, Toniyo went out and check if somebody came. That did not mean that they had to come in a snap. Toniyo checked on his cellphone's time for a moment, and just tapped his foot quietly. So, who is this Typhoon person anyway? Only one way to find out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:04 pm 

Some weeb furry

After a while, something came flying out of the sky at Toniyo - harpoons made of water! Can he react quickly?!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:00 pm 

"OH ****! ALREADY?!" Toniyo reacted in a flash and rolled out of the way. As a result, he did not get impaled by such projectile. Angered by all this, he took out his fabled crossbow and checked his surroundings. "Who are you?! Show yourself, demon!" He yelled around the area.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:43 pm 

Some weeb furry

Before Toniyo could notice, someone from behind him quickly pressed his spear around his upper arms, essentially armlocking him.

"Heh heh heh...I hope you weren't always this rusty around Zen," the attacker laughed in a teasing manner. "He said you were more vigilant than this."

After that, he released Toniyo from the hold.

"So...yeah. Consider some sort of backward attack when you next get the chance."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:55 pm 

"Gah! Damn it," Toniyo swept himself while facing towards the attacker, "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Just don't do it again!"

Last edited by Karasz on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:13 am 

Some weeb furry

Now that Toniyo is facing the figure, he can see a humanoid dragon, likely sea-based judging from the dark-blue color (with cyan underside starting at his jaw), webbed fins on his arms, dorsal fin on his back, and dolphin-like tail. He is clad in flared white shorts and an open long white coat (both with red lining), a necklace made with strung seashells, and a red/white twisted cord headband. His pale blond hair is scruffy, with a big stylish ponytail in the back bound with a red ribbon. The spear he wields has a head styled like a shark's head, with a scallop shell-shaped shield attached on the pole.

"You're looking at a local Dairantou legend. Call me Typhoon."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:41 pm 

"Well now..." Toniyo began to comment while facing the Dairantou Legend, "Nice to meet you Typhoon. You can call me Toniyo Zaritoni by the way. I just recently arrived in Japan to visit Zenmei, and may be offered a little a tour at one point."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Yes, I'll be happy to show you around," Typhoon said with a smile. However, his smile soon dropped into a face of concern. "But, uh...is it true? That...Zen is...one of those Akuma monsters...?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm 

"I really don't know..." Toniyo shook his head in front of Typhoon, "The one thing I know about Zenmei is just a talking wolf with magical powers. And I really have no idea what an Akuma is, but it sounds bad. Even Ekiyu mentions it a few times over the phone." He then tucked himself before getting ready to go with Typhoon, "Right... shall we go then?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm 

Some weeb furry

Toniyo's nonchalant answer only made Typhoon MORE concerned.

"But...But if he IS the same Mikaboshi that all of Mamono's been dreading all these years, then...!"

Typhoon stopped himself to take a breather.

"S-Sorry...I'm just worried about him. Mostly about how he'll take all this...A-Anyway! Let's get started, shall we?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 pm 

Toniyo nodded and joined Typhoon on a tour around Japan. He was quite eager to see the attractions, its culture, its flora, and other interesting things. Maybe he would find something interesting in his trips. Who knew?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 am 

Some weeb furry

Going from Zenmei's home, near the Kouun-no-Kami Shrine, Typhoon led Toniyo to Kairiku's boundary of city and forest - Shinrin Crossing.

"First off is Shinrin Crossing," Typhoon explained. "There are city streets here, but there are also many trees growing around. This area is practically a mesh between city and nature, leading to the Kouun-no-Kami Shrine behind us - so naturally, it's one of the more favorite spots for Yokai around here."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:25 pm 

"Yeah, I can see that. There's a lot of friendlier ones walking around here," Toniyo watched a few Yokai mingling with each other, "Does this place also have a gazebo by any chance?"