All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:08 pm 

Hiding in space

Blog: View Blog (0)

Son gave a nod and clapped his hands together, adjusting his head band a bit before lowering his staff.

"AAHHHK HAAAAK!"

He called out, appearantly some sort of snide remark about these people not deserving it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:30 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

-= Journey to the West =-

"Well... yeah." Hana shrugged, "We could use some of that. Maybe we could help you with... whatever you guys are doing."

"Look kid, we don't know who you two are, but our quest is none of your business," Zhu crossed his arms, "Now if you could kindly move out of the way, we got our things to do. Besides, Monkey Boy is not really the patient type. So don't get on his bad side."

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Hey, wait a minute!" The boy noticed Heavy and Henk, "Who are you two? Did you two follow us here? L-Look, we don't want any trouble. It's bad enough my brothers were--"

"Calm down, child." Heavy chuckled, "We mean no harm to anyone except tiny baby men."

-= Godfather Death =-

"So that means you'll take care of my child?" The father handed over the baby who somewhat resembled Toniyo Zaritoni, "Thank you... I promise you you will not regret this. I hope he will not be much of a trouble for you as he is with mine..."

"OKAY! TIME OUT!" Koseki stepped in the conversation, "You're just saying that because you're a deadbeat!"

-= Outside Meen Manor =-

"Well, well, well," Meen magically appeared in front of the three thieving pigs, "Looks like you three had been busy. But it appears that you can not outwit the Malicious I.M. Meen! Put those things back where you took from or else!"

Last edited by Karasz on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:50 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Rev-Xuanzang adjusted his glasses. "Hang on a moment, Zhu. I...I'm not sure why, but I feel like...well, we were meant to cross paths. The tribulations on the path have been getting fiercer as of late. Perhaps if they are ready for what lies ahead..."

"More than ready!" Sable said, showing off Trick and Treat.

-= Puss in Boots =-

Cat-Nabierre was rather surprised that Heavy and Henk followed him.

"Ah...geez, how're we gonna explain this," he mumbled.

-= Godfather Death =-

"Noooo, Koseki!!" Soldier cried out. "Don't be a hero against THAT skeleton!!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:16 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk is unsure how to handle such situations, so instead of picking a fight, he introduced himself.

"Hey goochems!" Henk called them out. "Mijn naam is Henk Stubben." Henk introduced himself

-= Outside Meen's Manor =-

"Wah! Waar kom jij vandaan?" Bag asked

"Kan niemand hier Nederlands praten..." Bog complained.

"We zitten in het buitenland, eikel! Natuurlijk kunnen ze geen Nederlands!" Big commented

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 pm 

Hiding in space

* well yeah. hes a dead beat. pretty horrible father right? hes better off with me anyway. at least i won't try to sell him off to the next psychopomp i run across.

Said 'Grandfather Death'.

* if you wanna do something about it, you're welcome to try. don't think it'll be enough tho.

----

Son Wukong didn't seem all too eager to go along with these guys, but he shrugged and slung his staff over his shoulder, before letting out a bellow. If Xuanzang said it was cool, he was cool with it too.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:41 pm 

"We can take care of things too," Hana spawned a cute daisy in her hand, "Well, this is not exactly what I can do. You'll find out what I'm capable of later."

-= Puss in Boots =-

"What? We were sent to help you with what objectives you have," Heavy spoke, "We are trustworthy, no?"

-= Godfather Death =-

"But... but...!!" The father stammered, "I was just--"

"Yeah, I'm gonna let the Soldier take care of you dude. Sorry not sorry," Koseki then turned to the grim reaper, "So, I guess you'll be taking care of your adopted child, huh? I find it weird to see Death taking care of a baby, but I guess if that's the way the story is written, I won't argue." He then looked at him closely, "By the way, you remind me of... Yeah.... Sans. Sans the Skeleton, right?"

Not understanding what the pigs were saying, I.M. Meen decided to cast a terrible spell upon the three pigs anyway. "Such rubbish language that I cannot understand, but those are fighting words!" I.M. Meen waved his arms around, emitting magic energy, "Just for that, you miserable smarties, I shall make you PAY!!" A zap of lightning had turned the three pigs into small frogs. After that, I.M. Meen laughed at their fate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Very well," Rev-Xuanzang said in approval. "What we seek is in India. Come."

Rev-Xuanzang led the group onward.

"...You sure you'll be okay, man?" Sable asked. "You look parched."

"I...I'll be fine...I think? ...No. You're right, it's been a while since - "

-= Puss in Boots =-

"You? Hrm..." Cat-Nabierre looked the two over. "Well...not sure what Beardy over there is good for, but you look smart and reliable enough. {to Calvin} Well, chief? What's the call?"

-= Godfather Death =-

"Aaaaalright, deadbeat, time for your discipline!" Soldier said sternly, whipping out a riding crop. "Now, MUSH!!" He whipped the father repeatedly with the crop.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk felt ignored, but decided to let it slide.

"Wat de !#$&? Wat gebeurt er?" Bag wondered why everything became so big.

"Wat klink jij raar zeg?" Big wondered and looked at Bag. He noticed that he and his friends have been turned into frogs. "We... Deze eikel heeft ons in kikkers veranderd!"

"Hey eikel! Verander ons terug!" Bog yelled at I.M. Meen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:46 pm 

Hiding in space

"WUAAAAAH!"

Son Wu Kong beat the ground with his fists and flared up his tail, apparently frustrated.

----

*eh im probably gonna find someone better, kids are a lotta work.

He joked. He then took off his hood, revealing his smiling face.

*on the other hand I like yah. Yeah, kid. Yah got me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:19 pm 

-= Puss in Boots =-

"These guys look friendly enough," The child nodded, "I mean, they may be big and fat, but they may have good hearts together... I think." Then he spoke to the Heavy and Henk, "Hey, maybe you can help us out with something. I hope it's not much of a big deal, right?

"Alright, you can tag along with us all the way to India," The big talking pig said, "Don't be surprised if this journey gets any harder."

Hana was joining up with the three and followed them along to India. The time of destination may be longer than they thought since they were walking on foot. Besides, what could they find in India?

-= Godfather Death =-

"Wait-- you mean you're actually him?!" Koseki was surprised notice that it was actually him the whole time! But it left Koseki confused about his appearance, "But... what are you doing here? Have you been, I don't know, working undercover?"

"Such dirty words!" I.M. Meen taunted, waving his magical hands around, "Even your insults could not stop Meen from giving you the bitter punishment." He then summoned a chef goblin who welded a butcher knife, "Somebody I know is hungry for frogs' legs, and you three actually fit the bill. Seize them!" The chef goblin started chasing the frogs.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm 

Some weeb furry

On their trek, it wouldn't be long before they exited Mongolia and entered the Flaming Mountains, the reddish sandstone hills of the Tian Shan mountains. The volcanoes here are active, and very volatile.

"Hold!" Rev-Sanzang commanded. "This bodes ill...The volcanoes are spewing their flame all across the range. To cross now would be taking a fool's risk...!"

"Maybe...but we can't just wait for them to go out," Sable muttered to herself. "(!) Hang on. Does anyone know of anything that can put out those volcanoes?" Her glance shifted to Sun Wu Kong specifically.

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Alrighty, then! Here's the thing," Cat-Nabierre explained. "My master here's got a lot to share with the world - I just know he can do a lotta good for everyone! The thing is...not many senate nobles would take a farmboy seriously. Now a marquis, on the other hand..."

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier had likely chased off Toniyo's father by now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:49 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk is just nodding, pretending he understood what Cat-Cabierre said.

"Whaaahh!!" The 3 frogs started running away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:43 am 

Hiding in space

Sun lifted his staff up and let out an angry monkey shriek before raising his staff up in the air. His eyes flared up, as did the fire on his tail, as he took in a breath. A brief moment of nothing floated on the air, before he let out a scream and slammed his staff on the ground so hard that a small crater formed, and a massive gust of wind flashed out from the staff, blowing out the burning fires in a straight line and blowing away any burnable material

"AHHHKKK AAAHHHHKKKK!!"

He jumped up and down in excitement and gave a thumbs up.

----

*something like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:03 pm 

"That answered your question, Sanzang?" Zhu chuckled, "Sun still got it!"

"Whoa..." Hana witnessed what Sun can could do, bringing a smile to her face, "That's... cool! Really, cool!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet, kid." Zhu responded to Hana's comment.

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Which is me, of course," The child spoke, "As the Marquis of Carabas, they know me as a somebody. But... I am not sure if this can go long like this."

"Call it a free demo." Heavy commented the child who looked like Calvin, "Being marquis does have benefits."

-= Godfather Death =-

And so the father was never to be seen again as he continue to ran away from the scene. The baby looked at Sans as he touched his chin with his small hands. He just cooed at him while sucking his own pacifier.

"I think he likes you." Koseki commented.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:55 pm 

Some weeb furry

"I suppose so," Rev-Sanzang said with a smile. "Well, let's proceed."

The group goes through the Flaming Mountains while the volcanoes are still doused. Far ahead, past the mountains, is a river oasis in the desert.

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Right, and while the gifts to the king have colored him impressed, we gotta make a big debut sooner or later," Cat-Nabierre commented. "Now what we need are the right materials. A fine castle that he can call his own, for one. And an excuse to get some nice duds would help..."

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier had lost sight of the father, and trudged back to where Koseki and Sans-Death are.

"...He won't be a bother anymore," Soldier reported.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk is starting to get impatient, but for now he keeps nodding.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:20 pm 

Hiding in space

* of course he does, i got a face only a baby and a mother could love.

He joked. He then gave a shrug.

* so uh, I don't read this sort of stuff. I read quantum physics books. And joke books. What happens next?

----

Son Wukong gave a thumbs up to Hana and let out a happy scream before bounding after the group on his fists, wagging his tail excitedly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:36 am 

"But no funny business, got it?" Zhu warned the two travelers, "This journey is not all fun and games y'know."

-= Puss in Boots =-

"We can get him a better castle!" The Heavy patted Henk, "Right? We give little boy big man castle. It's just like back home. We take and control enemy territory. It's fun!"

-= Godfather Death =-

"I honestly have no i--" Then Koseki had thought of what happened next, "A-Actually, it's gonna have those time skipping moments, and this baby is gonna be a physician."

The time skipped towards a couple of years as the baby was no longer a baby anymore, but as an child who had been following Godfather Death. There was a forest where special herbs were grown in a garden. But what does the herbs had anything to do with the boy's destiny?

"Papa? What's all this?" The Toniyo look-a-like asked Sans as he examined the herbs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:55 pm 

Some weeb furry

"Think I don't know that?" Sable growled to Zhu.

The group soon arrives at the oasis. And boy are they parched. Rev-Sanzang investigates the pond, taking a brief taste.

"...Water's clean," he told the others.

"Oh, good! C'mon, Yulong, let's get a sip," Sable said to Big Mac-Yulong. The two of them joined Rev-Sanzang for a drink. Sable is cautious, though - she knows from the story that something is beneath the connecting river...

-= Puss in Boots =-

"Ya mean it?" Cat-Nabierre responded in delight. "Well, lucky for you, I did happen to case on a property venture. It would seem our best bet is..."

He whips out a map and points to a location.

"...right here! This fancy-shmancy fortress, ruled by a terrifying ogre. Boy, if we could oust that ogre, we'd be doing the nation a favor at the same time~"

-= Godfather Death =-

Soldier is a little disoriented by the time-skip.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:52 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Puss in Boots =-

Henk somehow understood what Cat-Nabierre just said. "Eindelijk wat actie!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next