All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:24 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Slade had come home from a long day of fulfilling a lot of contracts he walked into his living he threw the contracts on the table next to him and sat down on the couch. When he sat down he saw a file from shelf he leaned down and picked up the file he opened it to find old contracts he once did a long time ago. He had a lot of good memories flipping through this file he closed the file and lifted it up to put it back on the shelf when a card had fallen out he looked down at it. Slade picked up the card and turned it over to see it was the calling card of the doctor that had done this experiment on him this made all the rage he had for this guy he had and he ripped up this card and kicked over his table which sent the other documents flying into the air. Slade returned to the living room and looked and the torn card he picked up the pieces and brought it over to his computer he searched for other experiments that this doctor was involved in he saw many names come up when he scrolled through he saw a glimpse of a Wilson on the list. He scrolled back up to see the name Wade Wilson he clicked on the name and information came up about him Slade found his Email address. Slade thought about contacting him he pulled up his Email and typed in the address Slade looked through Wade's file and saw that he was almost in the same position as he was Slade typed in a message to Wade "Hello I was wondering if this was Wade Wilson I'm asking because I was researching a doctor and other experiments he was involved in and I saw your name on one of the lists and just to let you know my name is Slade Wilson and I was wondering if you wanted to meet sometime if so let me know Slade was thinking that this would never go through and that it was a waste of time but for now he waited for a reply.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:28 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Deadpool held the man in one hand, one katana in the other pressed against his victim's throat.
"Oh, so you're one of those men? Struts about like a proud little peacock until someone comes to challenge that?" The man whimpered as a drop of blood slid down his fat neck. "Then you become nothing but an butthole who doesn't know when to keep it in his pants...oh and I didn't say little for nothing."
"Please, I didn't mean to...I..." Deadpool cocked his head, exaggerating the motion of listening.
"I...I...come on, I know you can do better than that." Tears ran down the man's face as he fumbled for words but was interrupted by a faint voice saying "You've got mail"

"Where the f*ck did that come from?" Deadpool stood up from where he had been kneeling and searched all around him. The man took this as an opportunity to crawl away but Deadpool's katana impaled itself in the edge of his jacket pinning him where he was both physically and with fear.
"Ah, ah, we're not done just yet." Deadpool's finger waved before his face in a tsk, tsk motion. The voice let off its announcement once more as Deadpool's hands moved all across his body in an attempt to find his phone.
"Now I know what this looks like but I am in no way prepared for that sort of personal attention, at least not yet." The red clad merc said to seemingly no one as the man he had previously been threatening looked around for the receiver of this message.
"Ah ha! Found it!" Deadpool pulled out the phone from a pocket somewhere in his outfit and checked the screen which did indeed have a little mail icon flashing. He quickly scanned over the message scratching his head.
"Slade Wilson what are you up to?" He muttered as he typed a hasty reply.

Well Wilson, this is your lucky day. I don't usually meet with someone I met over the internet but in your case...my place or yours? ;) How about that cute little coffee shop at the corner?

Sliding the phone away once more Deadpool turned back to the man before him.
"Damn, you wore the wrong pants today. Now, where were we?"

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:58 am 

just passing through

Slade had finished typing his email and sent it but he did not think it would get him any were he looked down at the torn card on the computer desk. Slade turned around to see the files on the floor he stood up and walked back over to the table that he had kicked over he placed it back and started to pick up the files that had landed on the floor. When all of a sudden he heard the message the said "You've got mail" he came back over to the computer after having setting down the papers he was holding on the table which he had picked up he read the email he thought that this was impossible. Slade went back to Wade Wilson's file and it said that he was presumed to be dead Slade read over the email "well if he is alive I guess I better meet him" Slade opened his email to write a response to Wade "I would like to meet you in person here in my home turf know as Gotham I'll see you soon so we can talk at Gotham pioneer bridge". Slade sent the email and waited for an answer to it he thought of what this other Wilson be like but judging his response he was very immature but he was not going to judge until he met him. Slade looked around his house and decided to get some things ready before he went to met this guy. Slade stood and walked away from the computer to continue to pick the contracts up and put them away he came over to the computer desk and picked up the torn card and placed it in one of his pockets in his suit for later. Slade then sat down on his couch and began to sharpen his sword and though about killing this doctor with his blade he had waited for this for a long time and it was finally time for his revenge.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:07 pm 

Deadpool was at Sister Margaret's, poking fun at the deadpool now that he pretty much couldn't die, and stirring up the usual trouble when his phone went off again.
"Someone's popular today." He fished the device from his pocket and checked the message. "Ooo, someone's trying to act all big and scary." He turned his phone for Weasel to read. "he's got his own turf, but I guess you could also call this place my turf." Putting his feet up on the bar stool beside him he typed in his own reply.

It's a date ;)

Shoving the phone back in his pocket he swiveled around and watched a brawl taking place between two other regulars.
"Hey Weasel, where the f*ck is Gotham?"

"New Jersey!" Wade let his face fall into his hands.
"What's wrong baby?" Vanessa's hands trailed across his back as she sat beside him.
"Business as usual." He leaned over and kissed her, snuggling closer on the couch. He had left the bar earlier that evening and had spent the better part of his time finding this goddamned city. "I have to go to New Jersey for a client. Just my luck." Vanessa took the laptop from Wade and looked over the sight he was currently on.
"Oh I'm sure you'll find someone to make it worth your while." Wade could hear the suggestion in her voice.
"But I bet you'll be keeping me on a short leash?"
"The shortest." With the laptop forgotten, both made for the bedroom...if Wade was to go to the States he would make this last night home count.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:48 pm 

just passing through

Slade read the reply and smiled at the answer Slade took out the card of the doctor he knew that it would take him a while to get to Gotham so he decided to do research on the doctors co-workers and assistants until midnight he then went to sleep for the rest of the night.

Slade woke up early the next morning to go and talk with Black mask and do a couple of contracts while he was at it Slade entered Roman Sionis office Slade came closer to the desk and sat down in the chair in front of Sionis. Slade look toward Black Mask "Sionis sir I am unfortunately not going to be able to do any more contracts for you for awhile". Black mask looked over at Slade "fine but you have to do one more contract for me today" Sionis pushed the envelope towards Slade. Slade picked up the envelope and turned it over "is that it because I've completed sixteen for you so far " Slade looked over at Black mask who nodded to indicate that it was "Okay Sionis This is the last one for now " Slade stood up and walked out the doors of the office Slade walked down the street of Gotham and opened the envelope. Slade saw that he was cheated into doing five more contracts he was not happy about it but it was a good amount of contracts to finish in a short amount of time. Slade went to his other employers and told them the same things but he left each one with five more contracts so in total he had twenty five contracts to do. Slade had been finishing contracts all day he came home and sat down on the couch he took of his helmet a walked to the other room which was his work out room he decided to work out the rest of the night.

The next morning Slade woke up a bit later he knew that he would be meeting this person in the afternoon so he had half a day to do anything he wanted to do. Slade had sharpened his sword for most of the day he then spent the rest of his time going to the pioneer bridge this was were he would meet this Wade Wilson. Slade was checking over his list of assistants of the doctor and the doctor himself Slade walked down the bridge for a while looking for Wade Wilson.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am 

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this." Wade sighed as he zipped up his bag and tossed it into the back of the car along with a few other things. He had already "said goodbye" to Vanessa so he wasn't too worried about that, what was bothering him was the thirty-ish hour drive to Gotham City.
"Damn this man, why couldn't he come here?"
"I don't know Mr. Pool but we should be going soon if we want to get there in time." Dopinder said from where he sat in the driver's seat. Deadpool sighed once more before sliding into the passenger's seat.
"Let's get this show on the road!"

They had been driving for hours and yet only a small dent had been put into the distance needing to be covered. An uneventful drive, a few hotel mishaps, and a lot of radio tuning and the taxi driver finally arrived in Gotham.
"I suppose it will be your usually mode of payment." Deadpool stopped pulling his bag and things from the back.
"You really think I'm that low that I would have you drive across the country and not get anything in return?" Wade dug into one of the pouches in his bag and tossed a bag to the driver.
"What is --?"
"Careful, that's some strong stuff." Deadpool said before swinging his bag over his shoulder and walking down the sidewalk of a relatively crowded section of city.

For much of the morning Wade had been occupied with trying to find the damn bridge he was suppose to meet this guy at. When he finally stopped to get directions to something that should have been obvious a new question formulated in his mind. How was he going to know who he was looking for? I mean, the two didn't know each other apart from a few emails. Shrugging, Deadpool made his way tot he bridge. Once there he settled on the rail and watched the cars driving by and making explicit gestures. Laughing Deadpool also kept an eye on the few people walking on the bridge. How the hell was he going to find a Slade Wilson? Thinking this over Wade settled on asking every person who walked by if they were a Wilson, after all they worst they could do was say no, right?

So, as people walked by the red spandex clad man every one was asked in some manner if they were a Wilson. When his findings came up short Deadpool once more perched on the railing of the bridge and picked at a spot of rust beside him. When he once more looked up a man dressed in a rather odd costume neared. Jumping down, Wade approached him, eyeing what appeared to be a sword on his back.
"I'm sorry to bother you sir but could we ask you a few questions for a survey?" Deadpool pulled a sheet of paper and a crayon out and wrote something on it. "The first question being your name, you do have one I assume?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:11 am 

just passing through

Slade was walking down the bridge when all of the sudden he saw this man in a red spandex was in front of him Slade listened to what he had to say "well my name is Death stroke but most know me as Slade Wilson my I ask what your name is." Slade watched this man for a while hoping that he was not the guy he was looking for Slade looked back down at this tablet at the list of people he had to find to know where this doctor was he scanned through the list of names memorizing most of them "my I just say you have the weirdest get up I have ever seen in all of my life". Slade looked this guy up and down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:16 pm 

Under his mask Wade was grinning from ear to ear.
"Wilson, Wilson...hmmm. That's funny, that name sounds awfully familiar." Turning back to his paper he finished what he had been writing.
"And I'll have you know that this 'get up' is very practical in my line of work. It doesn't get caught on things like a cape or looser outfit would..." He leaned closer to Slade. "Not to mention it makes me look stunning." He took a step back and lifted his arms out to his sides. "And the colour hides any blood." Deadpool laughed and stared at Deathstoke.
"I just realized why that named sounded so familiar. You're looking for a Wade Wilson, right?" As he said this Deadpool turned his paper towards Slade, showing him what he had written. In big block letters were the words.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Wade Wilson!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm 

just passing through

Death stroke looked at this person he had just met he listened to what he had said about his outfit "ya stunning you look just as crazy as half the people who I work with." Slade was really hoping this was not the guy he was looking for but all his hope was crushed when the paper was turned around to reveal the message Slade read the note over "you got to be kidding me your Wade Wilson". Slade said this looking him up and down "why dose this always happen to me I have some one related to me and I think they will be just like how i think they should be but no they go of on there own". Slade was mentioning his kids when he said this but he did not need to know about that part of his life "so your the guy that I'm going to be working with on this alright I better tell you why I wanted you here but I will tell you some other time maybe when I get to know you better". Slade watched Wade for a while to see if he had any further questions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:03 pm 

Deadpool listened to the man ramble on.
"Right, and I'm the weird one." He dropped his paper and rubbed his hands together. "And since you're not going to tell me anything until we 'know each other better'," He air quoted the phrase. "I propose that you and me find ourselves a nice little place to do just that. He placed an arm around Slade's shoulders. "How about we get ourselves a couple of drinks, get the tongues wagging. You know, I share a few embarrassing stories, you share a few of your own, before you know it we're practically brothers!" Wade wasn't sure how he felt about this man, from what he knew of him from the few brief emails...well, he didn't really know anything. Deadpool shouldered his bag.
"Speaking of getting to know one another, do you have a place we can crash at first? I don't like carrying everything around with me, gets in the way, you know? Oh, and what do you want to know about this 'doctor', if you could really call him that. I don't think I remember seeing you at the facility, or even hearing about you Mr. Wilson. Although, with a name like Francis I wouldn't be blabbing much anyway."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:06 pm 

just passing through

Slade watched the man in front of him yes I know a place where we can go and as for a place to stay yes you can stay over at my house Slade still did not know about this guy he remove wade's arm from his shoulder "follow me if you think you can keep up" Slade said running down the street toward his home. Slade arrived at his house first he waited for this so called Dead pool outside his house he opened the door when he saw Wade coming and Slade then walked into his living room "this is my home you can put your bag where ever" Slade walked around the living room and picked up the files that he had lying around and placed them back on the shelf he had them on. "Alright the place I know where we can go is called my alibi it's just a block away" Slade said placing folders of previous contracts on the shelf but not before flipping through a few of them before putting them back on the shelf. Slade had finished cleaning up the living room he passed a picture of him and his wife with their three kids he looked at it for a while it was the one good memory he had of his family because any other picture they would find of him and his family it was smaller and he was not the man he used to be. He knew that now was not the time to look back on his previous life Slade turned away from the photo and turned his attention back to the task at hand finding the doctor that had done this.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:49 am 

Wade felt rather than saw Slade remove his arm from around his shoulders.
"Perfect! Lead on!" He wasn't expecting Slade to just run off so he was a little caught off guard as he watched the man running down the bridge and into the city.
"Nice getting to know you too!" He shouted after him before running after him.

To say he got a few looks would be a lie, he got a few heads turning and even a few snide remarks. No matter, if they got to know him they would know that he's really a nice guy. When he finally arrived at Slade's house he was ready to drop. Walking in behind Slade he dropped his bag on the couch and dropped on to it himself.
"Thanks, but next time can you give a guy an f***ing warning? I didn't pack for a god-damn marathon!" He let his masked head fall back on the arm of the couch, watching Slade move around the room from the corner of his eye.

Swinging his legs to the floor, Wade sat up and eyed the man.
"'My Alibi'? Ha! I'm sorry officer, I was at My Alibi last night.
Which is?
A night club.
Your alibi is a nightclub?
No, no. It's My Alibi.
That's what I said, your alibi...I can just see it now!" Wade laughed having finished. He watched Slade looking at a photo and moved to stand beside him.
"Your family?" He looked from the photo to Slade. "Cute kids, is this why you're after this doctor? What did the bastard do?" Wade's mind was running through all sorts of things he could have done, trying to think of what could drive a military man like Slade Wilson to an act like this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 pm 

just passing through

Slade looked at wade "well he changed my life forever and this lead to my hatred and why I'm after him he ended my family and now it is time that I end him any way enough about me and my life we should get going to the club." Slade looked at Wade "do you want to walk there or do you wish for me to call a taxi for us to get there". Slade said getting closer to the phone he flipped to the number to the local cab distribution station "its up to you what do you want to do" Slade said holding the phone on two of his fingers waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:50 am 

Wade listened to what Slade had to say, perched on the arm of the couch.
"That's f**ked up man, but if it's any consolation I have no love for the guy either. I mean, his son was a sick bastard too. Look what he did to me!" Wade lifted the bottom of his mask to show the skin below. After a moment he lowered it again and stood, rubbing his hands together.
"So are you going to call that taxi or what? I'm not exactly in the mood for another marathon against the world's grouchiest pirate."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:22 am 

just passing through

Slade looked over at Wade when he lifted his mask to show what was below "okay that is something that I did not want to see but that is nothing." Slade picked up the phone and dialed the number for the taxi "and did you just call me a pirate because I am not one and I don't know if you are ready to see what is under this just yet". Slade laughed to himself this guy has no Idea of what it is like out there on the streets of Gotham.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:07 pm 

Wade had already walked into the next room when Slade spoke, leaning back he poked his head around the doorframe.
"Whatever you say Captain!" Laughing he disappeared again. He wasn't too sure of the layout of the house but if he was going to be staying here he may as well get acquainted with it. He assumed Slade was calling the taxi so he continued his exploration.

Whistling he called to Slade, "You know, for a master assassin-y guy I would have thought this place would have been a lot cleaner what with being out all the time on hits. Ooo, what's this?" His foot had nudged something under an overturned stack of papers. The object in question turned out to be a small revolver. Wade brought it back to where the likely owner of said gun was.
"Look what I found just laying around!" He swung the gun around his finger, not bothering to check if it were loaded or not. "Now what if there was an innocent person walking through here and they kicked this thing." Wade held the gun in a shooting position, one arm outstretched. "And it were to go off like this--" He lapsed into silence as the gun rang out, blasting a hole in the drywall of the wall behind Slade.
"What the f*** man! Keeping a loaded gun just laying around here! Someone could have gotten shot!" Wade tossed the revolver to the man.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:28 pm 

just passing through

Slae laughed at wade when he came back and found out the gun he had was loaded he caught it with his free hand and clipped into he blet along with three other guns "ya it's loaded why would it not be I always have to be ready to head out so every gun in my house is loaded that is why the one room has the Do not enter unless you want to be hurt or killed sign on it". Slade turned his attention to the guy on the phone "yes I need a cab to pick me up and drive to My alibi night club so when will it be here" Slade waited for an answer "4 minuets that is great it has been a pleasure" Slade hung up the phone he then walked passed Wade and walked down the hall to his weapons room. He came out with a 4k calaber shot gun and handed it to Wade "here you may need another weapon besides what you got there to live here." Slade said this putting the gun in Wade's hands.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:57 pm 

Wade had lost interest after tossing the gun away, instead he flopped on the couch with his legs on the arm. The masked man half listened to the conversation, not really interested until Slade left. Rolling off the couch he followed the man into the weapons room. He whistled.
"Holy f**k." He whispered. "Quite the collection you got here." He was too busy peering around the room to noticed Slade handing him the gun until it was in his hands. He pulled his Hello Kitty backpack off and shoved it inside, slinging it back over his shoulder he rejoined Slade in the living room. Glancing out the window he saw the yellow car pull up.
"Huh, early. Is this a common thing here?" He pointed his thumb at the taxi waiting outside.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:55 pm 

just passing through

Slade laughed when wade saw his collection "yes it is a good collection you can thank Deadshot for most of the guns here he suggested most of them". Slade then had walked into the living room and was watching for the cab when it showed up a few moments after Wade had entered the room He listened to what Wade had to say "Yes it is they don't want to keep me waiting". Slade walked out to the front door he then waited for Wade to join him he then opened the front door and watched Wade walk out to the cab Slade then followed but not before locking the door. He then joined Wade in the taxi the driver seem a little nervous "to My alibi Night club" Slade then turned to Wade I don't want you to talk to my emmploer until I say you can got it Slade watched Wade for an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:21 pm 

Wade didn't known who 'Deadshot' was but if he had suggested those guns to Slade he most be an interesting character -- like many he'd admit.

"Wish I got that kind of service. All I got's a sorta personal taxi driver who accepts perfect payment options." Wade snickered.

Strolling to the bright yellow car Wade opened one of the doors and slid into the seat. He dropped his bag on the seat beside him.

"Hey, how're you?" He tried to strike up a conversation with the driver as he waited for Slade but all he got was a glare through the mirror and a flick of the cigarette the driver was smoking.

"F**k you too." Wade muttered and slumped into the seat. "Slade come on! I'm getting old waiting on you!" He shouted out the open door.

When the man finally got in, Wade noticed a difference in the driver.

"Oh, now you care." He said before fake-coughing into his fist. "A**hole."

As Slade told the driver where to go, Wade crossed his arms and leaned back into the dingy 'leather' seats. Listening to the man beside him as he spoke.

"Geez, treat me like a five year old much. Next you'll be wanting me to call you daddy and sending me to bed early."