All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hidden in plain veiw
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Drake was running behind his men pretending to be slower then they where "come on is that all you got I could run faster then you lackeys." One of the men turned around to face Drake "well it seems that its you that falling behind this time sir" he turned back to his mates they all laughed. "Well I'd have you think that" as Drake said this he ran a full speed ahead the group of soldiers when he came back to the group of soldiers he came to the same seep as they were. "So what do you think you all still find your selves as fast as me" some of the soldiers turned to look at him "no sir not at all" one of them said "good because now we are going to the obstacle course go go go we don't have all day". After the training drake went to his office and waited for the interview person to come Drake watched the gate for the car to pull up he decide to go do some extra training before he came Drake went over to the pull up bar and started to do his 100 pull ups while he waited for the interview to begin.He was up to number 89 when he saw a car pull up to the U.S.A navy training facility he knew it was for the interview but he couldn't stop right now to greet him.

Skyra Was cleaning the plane that had landed in Spain her home town when they were done she picked up her bag and headed to the air port when she cleared customs she left to find a taxi that was going down the street that she lived on. She entered the cab and rode all the way toward her home when it reached her house she got out and turned to pay the man. She gave him his money and turned toward her home which was no the edge of the forest she entered her home and dropped her bag of in the hall by her bedroom. She went back down stairs to her back door she went outside and transformed into her dragon self and basked in the sun where she would not be seen by the humans. She spent 8 hours in the forest of her back yard she then transformed back to herself and returned to her house and made herself lunch and was ready to go for a swim at the ocean.She went up stairs and got her swimming gear and a spear set of clothing she called another cab and waited for it to arrive. When it did she told him where she wanted to go she arrived at the ocean beach where she set out here beach gear and was ready to go for a swim.

Aqua Quarry was sitting in his chair watching the water and making sure everyone was obeying the rules of the water he saw two kids horse playing "hey you two cut that out". Aqua blew his whistle at the two kids ran out of the water and went back to their parents but Aqua was bored out of his mind their was absolutely nothing happening here that was interesting. He watched the waters for any threats when he saw a shark fin pierce the water surface "shark everyone out of the water." Aqua shouted over the crowed he jumped off his chair and dived into the water to scare the shark off. Once in the water and far enough for the beach and face to face with the shark he transformed into himself and fought the shark off after the shark swam off he swam back to the beach. Before surfacing from the water he transformed back into human form and told the people that it was a false alarm he went back to his chair and continued to watch the water.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hidden in plain veiw
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 am 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

Blog: View Blog (0)

The cab ride had taken longer than he had expected what with all the traffic, and when they got closer, the security but Jacques had finally arrived at the facility. Stepping out of the vehicle he paid the man and arranged to be picked up later. Putting a pair of sunglasses on, Jacques walked towards what looked like the main building hoping he'd come across someone who could help him. The young journalist stopped a man walking by,
"Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find Admiral Drake?" The man pointed him in the direction he was to go, thanking him Jacques made his way there.

Knocking on the door, Jacques then entered the office.
"Admiral Drake, sir? I'm Jacques Beauregard, with the paper. I was asked to interview you on the new training of the recruits." Jacques watched the man before him on the pull-up bar, not entirely sure on how to approach him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:10 am 

Nate was trotting along the edge of some highway, trying to find where he'd set up camp and hidden his things when a car drove past. The tires squealed as brakes were hit and he paused to turn and look curiously, only to see the car turned nearly all the way around with rubber burn marks. He didn't want to give whomever this was a chance to get to him, so he darted into the line of trees on his left and ran full speed into the distant direction he knew humans were in.

Along the way he happened to trip on his things and soon looked ridiculous as he ran because he was a wolf wearing a large backpack. But he knew he'd need something to wear among humans, even if it slowed him down some.

He didn't know how long it'd been before he heard the rush of water and quickly stopped short, changed forms and dug frantically through his bag for a pair of shorts before he was darting across a strip of road to a sandy beach. He looked around to see if he was being watched before digging a hole to burry his bag and marking the spot with a hint of his scent before walking away to continue down the beach to try and find some people to blend into. It was hard when he didn't act his age among them, so he decided to just find shade and sit. He did a few circles in a shaded spot by some tall chair before settling in to watch the people.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:39 pm 

just passing through

Drake "yes that is me its nice to meet you too drake jumped off the pull up bar and held out a hand to the reporter and shook his hand. "I know why your here you want to know about our training methods well I'd be happy to tell you that have a seat" Drake pointed to a chair across from his desk and took the seat behind the desk. "Well why don't I start from the beginning before the soldiers did not have any motivation but I don't take any complaints and I make them push to there hardest and past there limits we don't have a name for it quite yet but it dose work I can show you how it works if you would follow me to the training grounds." Drake stood up and walked toward the door and opened it for the reporter and waited for him to come along.

Skyra watched the people walk into the water and starting to swim around the waters she wasn't the one to swim she layed back on her towel and started to read a book she did like the beach but not being in the water becasue she had a fear of sharks and she was attacked by a shark once that is what started her fear. She look up from her book and saw some people getting out of the water and coming onto the beach she looked at the time and decided it was time to head home and change to go over to the graves of her parents. She packed up her stuff and headed to her car she drove home and went inside she grabbed a change of clothes and started to walk out toward the forest to where her parents were buried. She had brought a bouquet of flowers her mother and fathers favorite of course they were all types of flowers from Spain. She laid them on the graves and spoke the words "Te quiero y te echo de menos a mis padres."
(I love you and miss you my parents)

Aqua Quarry was still watching the ever changing waters of the ocean he could not wait for his shift to end he saw his replacement coming in he jumped off his chair and ran toward the parking lot. "Finally I thought you would never come there was a shark attack just a few minuets ago but it left with out anyone getting hurt anyway I gotta go home and take care of somethings I'll be back in time for the late shift and closing up so I'll see you soon." Aqua Quarry tossed the keys to his replacement "see you later buddy" Aqua Quarry ran out to his jeep and started the engine and drove home he went to his room and feel asleep in his bed for awhile. Before he had to come back to his post as the life guard for the late shift where he had to lock up the beach and put every thing away but he could also get so time to himself and go for a swim with no one watching but now he would sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm 

If I'm not sick, I'm in over my head in something.

The reporter was shocked with the admirals casual approach, shouldn't someone of his standing be more for protocol and orders? Shoving these thoughts aside, and took the seat he had been offered. He pulled his bag opened and rummaged around until he found his notebook and a working pen, propping it open in his lap he began to take notes on what was said. He scribbled some things down and was about to ask Admiral Drake some questions when the man beat him to it and offered to show him the techniques.
"Oh, um thank you sir." He gathered his things, keeping his notebook under his arm for more notes and followed the admiral out of the office and into the yard.

Watching the men running past Jacques couldn't help but noticed how young some of the soldiers were. "Sir, how young do you take in new recruits? I've seen other encampments that take them in as young as 17 while others wait until at least 23. Any thoughts on this?" He was in full reporter mode, getting the information needed to make a story while subconsciously aware of how out of place he was here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:15 am 

Nate didn't know why he stayed on the beach until the sun began to sink down in the sky, dipping beautifully in oranges, purples, yellows and reds towards the horizon with streaks of white tipped clouds that glowed, did he decide to get up and venture off barefoot down the road to try and find a place to steal some food from. His luck led him to a little place with the most wonderful smells of meats that had beautiful ladies outside who actually flirted with him and bought him a really good meal before it was starting to get dark and he seriously debated upon following one of them home or going back to the beach. Thinking of his pack and finding a job so that he could get a place and linger around awhile longer came to his mind. So he got an address from the human girl before he was heading off towards the beach as the sky began to darken.

Seeing people leaving all together made him slow down and linger as he approached, and ducking off to hide behind some shack, he watched as all but one left the beach. Looking around in curiosity to find out why, he discovered a human sign not far away and stood for a long time staring at it before he was able to decipher their weird wordings and came upon the discovery the beach was closed. He growled and hid in shadows as he tried to wait to find out when the last guy would leave so that he could go and get his things, perhaps even make camp upon the sand.

He waited well into the night and hours later, when he was sure that it was safe, he headed out from his place of hiding and followed his nose towards his hiding place. But a splash and a new scent caught his attention. Turning to look around, his eyes fell to the ocean and he stood with his head cocked to his right, watching the graceful movements in the water, almost hypnotized by them. It was rare he encoutered anything aside from the other types of animal shifter. He wanted to know what this person was as he drew slowly closer to the edge of water like a curious pup.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:42 pm 

just passing through

Skyra was on her way home from the woods she pasted an deer which was eating Skyra approached it quietly she came up beside it she petted it on the head she said some words to it before she had left. She came back out to her car she drove back to her house when she arrived home she went inside ans got her cloths for her job for the morning she went into the kitchen after that and made herself some dinner. She finished her dinner and did the dishes and put them away she decided to head to bed she fell asleep for a while she did not look forward for her job tomorrow she loved the job but needed to have her rest maybe she would call in and ask for someone to cover her for that shift. She reached for the phone in the dark and phoned the airport "Hey there Andrew is it okay if you take my shift for tomorrow I just don't feel ready to go flying again is that okay with you" she heard him say that it was and hung up she went back to bed.

Drake Listened to the reporters questions we recruit them when they are 18 years of age and they spend 10 years here then they get sent to Britain and train there for another five years then they are sent home until they are needed they go home at the age of 33 my thoughts on the other encampments is to keep up the good jobs their doing because I have been to everyone of them and trained most of the soldiers you have seen." Drake watched the men run past "well if you want to see the technique in action I'll show you right now you stay here and I'll demonstrate with this group" Drake joined the group "All right you lads better show me some hustle or do you want to be beaten by your own trainer again." Some of the men ran faster but Drake laughed at their effort "come on boys is that all you got I think you can do better" Drake ran faster and ended up ahead of the group again he turned to face the group and still managed to run backwards he ran another lap with the group and then returned to his reporter friend. "Now that is how it is done we push them past their limits and make them give their all anything else you want to know because I'm ready to answer some more for you" Drake watched the Reporter for his answer and possibly more questions.

Aqua Quarry was back at the beach he was in the water swimming in his true form he was sure the no one was on the beach when he had come but he had the strangest feeling that he was being watched he came above the water and scanned the area he saw a figure on the beach. He dove underwater and splashed the water in the are as he did many maneuvers but still watched this strange figure he came close to shore he spoke in the ancient language of his people "Wo los hi ahrk fos dreh hi yah." He watched the figure for a while longer to see what it would do he asked again "Wo los hi ahrk fos dreh hi yah" after he watched the figure he asked it in a language it would understand he hoped "who are you and what do you seek" Aqua watched and dove under one more time he resurfaced and swam a couple of laps still keeping an eye on the figure he let the light gleam off his wet scales "are you friend or foe." Aqua opened his mouthful of white gleaming teeth which was caught in the moon light "Are you human or animal." Aqua asked the figure to you bring harm to me or do you seek something for me will you answer me Aqua waited for his answer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:11 am 

Nate's head instantly went crooked like a puppy's when he heard the unusual language, his head twisted and cocked into the other direction when he heard it again. He blinked a few times when english was spoken, lighting up like a bulb "Oh! Is that what you were asking? Um, friend I suppose. And no I do not mean harm... As for what I am, I was born animal. Wolf to be exact." He looked around to see that they were alone "I seek nothing. I was merely curious, I have not seen your kind before." He told him with a shrug and a casual wave of his hand that he picked up from the humans. "I will be on my way." He added, turning to head down the beach, following his nose to where he marked his burried things.

He had not made it more than a few feet when he stopped and turned back towards the ocean "Wait, might I ask what you are? I had heard hints of tales from my pack elders of scaled creatures that looked over the woods, the mountains and seas. Are you one such creature? My... The elders passed before I could learn more from them." He said sadly, hanging his head to look down at his toes in the sand.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:36 pm 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry looked up at the wolf yes I am a creature of the sea I'm a protector Aqua Quarry swam closer to the shore he climbed out of the water and let the light of the moon catch his scales as he came to the shore. He laid down in the sand in front of this wolf I have heard about your kind before my tribe was very close to the wolf tribes who lived by the river I was bore in. Aqua Quarry looked up at this wolf we helped each other they came up with my name which is Aqua Quarry. My I ask what your name is friend Aqua Quarry pulled his tail in close to him and waited for an answer from his new friend but he was still standing his ground.

Skyra woke up to see the weather was not good because she could feel it in her heart Skyra got up and looked out the window the clouds did not look promising. She decided to call the air port back to see if she had to come in today when they said that there were no flight going today she was relived to hear that because she dose not like flying in a storm because so many things could go wrong with the plane. So she was happy that they decided not to have any flights today so she decided to spend the day home.

Drake was showing off the different demonstrations and answering different questions except for the questions about his past because he did not remember anything from before he came to the army. "Well that is all I can tell you young reporter with out giving away any military secrets" with that the reporter pack away his items and heard back to his car Drake followed him out "well it was fun to see the youth being interested in what goes on here and any way good travels my friend". Drake gave his hand to the reporter for a handshake they exchanged goodbyes and the reporter had pulled away and drove down the road towards his home. Drake decided to work out some more before it became night and he would have to go to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:15 pm 

Nate could tell that Aqua Quarry was still uncertain of him, standing his ground incase something were to happen. He understood, it was always best to be on guard. It was one of his first teachings, next to respect and a greeting.

He fell to his knees, toes digging into the sand behind him. His left hand rose up to cover his heart, the center of his chest and he bowed his head "It is a pleasure and honour to meet you. I am Nathan Crescent, from the Still Trees tribe. My land is lost, my whole tribe was murdered when I was exploring. I am the last." He told him, the palm of his right hand came up. "May the sun and moon bless you under creations eye." He finished before standing. "I would prefer if you called me Nate." He added with a big smile taking over his scruffy face.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:29 pm 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry looked at the wolf he hear what he had said its sad to hear that I'm also the last of my kind my clan was killed and chased off by hunters who used our hides for clothing and it is an honor to see you. Aqua lifted his tail up to do an ancient tradition may the holy elements guide and protect you through out your journey Aqua passed the fin of his tail over the wolfs head to make the symbol in the air above the wolfs head making the imaging of the elements which was a sacred tradition of his clan. you will now be under the protection of the elements earth, fire, water, and air Aqua Quarry set his tail in the water and splashed some water onto his back to keep his scales moist as he was taught by his mother he watched the wolf for a while longer.

Drake was in his office working out when he looked at the clock to see that it was 10:00 a night he dropped from his pull up bar he left the office and walked out into the dark night he walked far enough away from the buildings he ran at full speed and transformed into his true self. Drake flew off into the night he let out a roar and flew above the military base and out towards the forest to kill his prey for the night he also wanted to fly around for awhile.

Skyra was back out side because the sun was high in the sky and she still had the day off because she knew the plane she worked for was not in the air port yet she had her phone with her so they could phone her when they came in so she could get ready to go back to work. She was running thorough the list of things she wanted to do before then Skyra just wanted to relax for now so she would not be afraid today of anything going wrong with the plane.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:23 am 

Nate grinned at him and bowed as he was blessed "Thank you." He said, looking Aqua Quarry over before he turned and headed down the beach to dig in the sand for his things. He held it in one hand as he turned and walked back down the beach to him. He dropped his bag and then sat in the sand. "You wouldn't happen to know a safe place to sleep? Or perhaps where I might find a hard days work? Something to do with what the humans call construction would be nice." He said, pulling his knees up to half hug them as he gazed out over the water and then up to what he could see of the stars. "I think, I may stay here awhile. There is a forest, running water and a beach leading to the ocean. I have never been this close before." He said with a look of wonder in his eyes.

Aella Zinovia Kokisaros gave her wings a long stretch at the same time her claws reached out to stretch the muscles in her front legs before she was shifting to raise her but up into the air, giving her tail a swishing flick before tucking her wings in and leaning forwards to stretch on hind leg back out behind her one at a time, her beak clicking a few times after a bit of yawn. Blinking a few times, her head twisted one way and then another before she cast a look around to see where she was. She couldn't remember falling asleep after landing for a rest after a circling flight of the trees far outside of town.

She must have flown far longer than she had intended, or meant too because she was waking up on some cliff, in a cave, over looking a large forest. And just her luck, it was raining. She had no book and no true outside source of warmth. Clicking her beak in annoyance she gave her wings and angry flap before easing herself back down onto the soft dirt, gazing angrily out at the falling droplets of water. It was far too risky to venture out and attempt to find out where she was in the daylight, should a human properly see her and expose a real mythical creature to the world. Besides, she didn't do anything in the rain; as she preferred to stay nice and dry because wet feathers sticking to wet fur was unpleasent.

She debated for a mere moment on changing back to human form for only a moment before remembering that it was not a good idea because she had no way of staying warm. So, as a Gryphon Aella stayed, watching the rain and wondering what her mother was doing.

PostThis post was deleted by Shades on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:25 am.
Reason: double posting in IC thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 am 

just passing through

Skyra was laying down in her lawn chair when she heard the phone ring Skyra answered the phone to hear that the plane had arrived early she knew that now was the time that she had to come back to work. Skyra hung up when the call had ended Skyra headed back into her house she went up to her room to get ready to head back to work Skyra came out of her room fully dressed to head back to the air port. Skyra had packed her bag for the time that she would be one the plane she did hope that she would not be to far away from home. Skyra headed out to her car and drove to the airport Skyra was ready to go to work for the day Skyra had heard that every thing was ready and they were just putting the baggage on the plane. Skyra made her way to the terminal and that was the last thing she remembered before the crash. Every thing was going fine until something had hit one of the engines and the plane went down. Skyra had a feeling that she should have not been on that flight today. Skyra woke up on the ground in a forest of trees she saw that it was still night where they were coming to land she looked around to see the plane had been totaled and that she was probably the only one to survive. Skyra sat up and pulled her knees close to her body and cried to herself she could hear the distant sounds of talking not to far from the crash site.

Drake was flying high in the sky with the rain hitting his wings he was going his full speed when he had run head first into something it had cut the scales near his eye leaving a scar he continued to fly because he had destroyed they thing he had run into. So Drake continued on his way to where ever he was heading to because in this form he did not care about anything then himself he let out a roar of triumph and he flew at full speed through the night sky.

Aqua Quarry heard what Nate had said "yes there is two jobs one just two blocks away and one in town they are both looking for good workers". Aqua Quarry looked up at the night sky "yes it is lovely my parents always told me that the spirits of creatures like us when we pass away we gain a place in the stars and it is a great privilege to earn our place up with the greatest of our kind". Aqua Quarry looked up at the sky to see something coming down from the sky he saw the smoke from the object he continued to watch the object as it fell he saw that it was a plane "Nate look there is a plane about to crash down". Aqua Quarry saw it crash down in the forest behind them should we go see if there is any one that has survived for the crash Aqua Quarry looked over to the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm 

Aella was on all four feet in moments, the roar going through the forest having easily caught her attention. Her tail swished and flicked a few aggitated times before letting out another annoyed huff and settling back into the dirt again. It was still too wet and too bright for her liking and the last thing she needed, or wanted, was for someone to spot her and get a lecture from her mother. She was cold but could wait until night fall. Though the crash and billowing smoke had easily caught her attention. She spent an uneasy rest of the day until it was night and with no rain, she finally ventured out and went stretching her wings, ventured towards the billowing smoke of the crash. The humans would not be near it yet. She circled a few times before going in for a landing. She shifted easily with a few striding steps beside the wreckage and tentively called out "Hello? Is anyone... Um, awake? Or alive?"

Nate shifted and turned to gaze off "Oh... That's really far. I don't know about you, but that's a good days journey from here by paw. If I leave at suns first light, I could get there by mid afternoon." He said, gesturing off towards the smoke stack. "Aren't the humans supposed to have special teams for those kinds of things?" He asked, despite the fact that he'd gotten up and was digging a hole in the sand beneath the chair, just large enough for his pack. "Any creatures in that area?" He asked, dumping his large bag into the hole. "Are you bothered by nudity?" He asked, hands on the waist of his shorts. He had discovered that he ran better and faster if human clothing wasn't part of his change. He'd grown up without them anyway, he didn't mind being without them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:05 pm 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry laughed at nate and his question “of course not you go ahead I can wait here”. Aqua Quarry watch Nate “as for any creatures living in the forest here I do not think there is but you may want to be caution when venturing in there though because I have not been in there in forever so be wary young Nate”. Aqua Quarry watched Nate as he got ready to run into the woods.

Skyra was silently crying to herself when she heard someone call out she first thought it was another human that had survived “yes here” Skyra watch to see who would come around the corner Skyra went to move but she notice a sharp pain in her left leg she looked down to see a trail of blood running down her leg. This made her look around the area she saw that most of the plane was destroyed in the crash but she saw a giant hole in the engine that had quit working. Skyra had noticed something black embedded into the engine wall after looking at it for a long while she knew that it was scales from a dragon.

Drake was still flying above the ground when the part of him that he had not felt in a long time grabbed hold of it made him looking behind himself he saw the smoke rising from the crash site “oh no I need to make sure that everything is alright.” Drake started to fly back to where he saw the plane crash he landed not to far away he transformed into his human form as if not to scare anyone if anyone did survive the crash.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:20 am 

Aella rushed forwards at the sound of a voice, carefully working her way around pieces of wreckage and trying not to look at the ones who didn't make it. She was very young compared to other creatures, so this was her first brush with those whom no longer drew breath. She came around a large piece of the cabin to find a pretty brown haired girl kneeling, wounded and bloody. "Hi... I um, I wasn't far away, I heard the crash and followed the smoke." She fell silent for a bit, biting the inner edge of her lip before taking a few cautious steps forwards. "How bad are you hurt? I'm afraid I don't know any first aid, but maybe I can do something to help." She said, standing there awkwardly.

Nate groaned and grumbled, knowing it was actually probably a better idea to go there with his shorts on, he just hated what it did to his fur. He parked his rear back in the sand as he put on a pair of torn and well worn shoes on his feet, having gotten them out of his bag before he burried it. With a deep breath, he closed his eyes and focused on changing with the clothes on, something he wasn't entirely good at because of how he had been raised. Opening his eyes, in wolf form with the odd ghostly pattern that he had shorts and shoes on indented in his fur, he bolted across the sand towards the woods, knowing he wouldn't likely get there until dawn. 'Spirits, protect the living. Guide me through the night to the surviving souls.' he thought, sending it up to the heavens as he ran.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:23 pm 

just passing through

Drake was in the cargo hold area when he had landed and transformed he came out of the plane and around the corner he saw a a girl and creature he stayed out of sight of both of them for now. Drake looked around the area to see the wreckage and the dead people he had caused today he sat down an rested his head against a piece of metal and did not cry but he was close to it.

Skyra looked up at the creature that had come around the corner its not to bad it just hurts to stand right now I can believe it how could this have happened and on my shift Skyra looked around the area I can believe this but I still need to know what caused this Skyra stood up and took a few shaky steps toward the engine she lean over and picked up a dark scale that was embedded in the metal of the engine.

Aqua Quarry had transformed back into human form and ran across the beach to the lifeguard house to contact emergency forces he did this as soon and Nate had been out of sight because he did not want Nate to know that he was the lifeguard of this beach.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:44 pm 

Nate pushed hard to run as fast as he was capable and then some as he pushed even harder. He followed his nose to the smoke, leaping over fallen logs as he raced through the trees. He wanted to get there before the sun rose to check on the people.

"Um... I guess that means your okay since your standing." Aella looked the girl over very slowly before taking cautious steps around the wreckage. "Is that your blood thats all over you?" She asked, turning her head to look around and immediately closing her eyes as she turned away. "Oh... G-d, this is horrible." She tested opening her eyes and quickly turned away again as her hands flew up to cover her eyes as a curse flew put of her mouth. "What caused this?" She asked, shielding her eyes and focusing on the girl that was holding a certain black something in her hand. Her hands then moved to her mouth as she gasped softly "Dragon."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:49 am 

just passing through

Skyra turned toward the other who had joined yes but it is just a scratch and it is the scale of a dragon that would explain why the engine was destroyed Skyra held the scale up to the light of the moon this is terrible all of these people had to die for no reason at all do you mind I would like to say a prayer for them in my language Skyra looked at the other person Skyra lowered her head in prayer and spoke in her home language Spanish "Por favor, deje que las almas de la noche perdido a encontrar la paz en el cielo con el Señor de todos". "También se pueden encontrar descanso a sus familias y la fuerza de la mañana sin sus seres queridos." Skyra opened her eyes when she was done that was the same prayer that they did for her parents burial.

Drake was still upset with himself for doing this for ruining the lives of all these people Drake had a little bit of a flash back to when he was till in the woods as a dragon when he was forced to kill his own parents and siblings. It was a terrible experience he never wanted to take any lives that he did not need to. Drake heard one to the girls speaking he stood up and decided to walk out toward them the scars on his eye still hurt from where he was hit by the engine blade. This would have never of happened in he had just stayed at the fortress he was found in that was deep in the woods south from here.

Aqua Quarry was on his way to the wreckage he could hear the sirens behind him growing closer he ran through the forest toward the plane wreck with a first aid kit in his hand and security blankets over his shoulder. He ran at full speed toward the wreck jumping over the fallen logs and underbrush he could hear shout out behind him now they were growing closer as he ran.