All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: A Grimmful of Ventures
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:28 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Morning day at the New Distum Library, there was a boy in a lightning yellow hair who arrived at there to return the book that, unfortunately, was due too late. The boy, named Koseki Sowana, could think of an excuse to why it was late in the first place. When he entered there, he noticed the librarian glaring at him with her old, dead eyes. Koseki approached the librarian and turned it in.

"It was due 3 months since it was rented from this establishment," The librarian named "Ms. Bevaire Templeton sneered, "You know what happens you turn in late?"

"...I know..." Koseki scratched his head nervously, "But it wasn't my book to rent. It was one of the guys from the or--"

"I don't want your excuses boy, and I don't care about who gets the blame," Templeton spoke, "Just for that, you'll have to work here until due time."

"Ugh... Man... For how long?" Koseki asked, "I promised my friends that I would come back..."

"About two days," Templeton huffed, "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, or I would've made it quadruple. The more time you learn your lesson, the better you're at it. Now, come with me."

"Do I have to...?" Koseki groaned, "Fine..."

"And don't whine... This is a library. I expect you to silence yourself and not make a sound."

Templeton lead Koseki to the nearby book carts, containing returned or misplaced books. There were about three book carts in all, making Koseki's tasks more frustrating.

"It's fairly simpl--"

"SIMPLE?" Koseki yelled, "How was that even sim--"

"SHHH!!!!" Templeton shushed Koseki, "I don't want to hear you complain. Now pay attention..." She gave one book cart to Koseki, "All you have to do is to place the books to their correct spots. Look at the labels on the side of the book, and simply put them in the right place. Understand?"

Koseki wasn't paying attention. He was mesmerized by his surroundings. Annoyed by this, Templeton snapped her fingers, getting Koseki's attention.

"Boy! Do you understand?" The annoyed librarian spoke, "Or are you here to fiddle around with your quirky little kid nonsense."

"I get it! I get it! Jeez..." Koseki grabbed on to the book cart, "You don't have to be a jerk..."

"And I expect perfection by the time you're done. Do not fail me."

Templeton returned to her front desk, resuming her paperwork. She didn't trust Koseki, but she expected him to improve himself for the future. Things were getting tough for Koseki.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ome Henk entered the Library, he seems to be looking for something or someone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:11 pm 

Koseki couldn't help but look around in the library while having to put up with the librarian's orders. In fact, he got distracted by its beauty. Unfortunately, he bumped into Henk by the side by accident.

"AHH-!!" Koseki tumbled down on his back, "Ow... sorry...!!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:17 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Au, kijk eens uit waar je loopt!" Henk said. "Zeg... Weet je waar ik Karel's vispaleis kan vinden?" He then asked Koseki while offering him his hand to get up.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:37 pm 

Koseki had a hard time understanding Henk, but grabbed his hand as he got pulled up by him. Templeton noticed and she shushed at the two to keep them down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:54 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk sticks out his tongue to Templeton and followed Koseki.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:18 pm 

"My word!" The librarian took offense to Henk's actions, "Sir, I'll have you know that this is a public library, and I advise you to be on your behavior." Then she turned to Koseki with a sneer, "And you! Get back to work. NOW."

Koseki yelped and immediately resumed working.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:21 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk looked confused for a moment and then walked to the librarian. "Zeg... weet je soms waar ik Karel's vispaleis kan vinden?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:37 pm 

"Don't you give me that gibberish talk, you filthy man," Ms. Templeton replied.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:40 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk has no idea what this woman is saying. "Wat?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:19 pm 

"Didn't your mother teach you any manners? I bet she would be ashamed to hear you curse," Templeton continued to scold Henk and prod him in the chest, "She may be even felt ashamed of your poor hygiene and your sense of fashion. Despicable!"

With Templeton distracted, Koseki sneak his way out of the scene and find somewhere else to hide. He really wanted to leave right now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:33 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Hey! Handen thuis, trut!" Henk lost his patience and started to swear.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:35 pm 

"OH! How dare you!" She continued, "Either you behave yourself or get out. This library is meant for the people who want to learn in a quiet environment."

Unfortunately for Koseki, the library was really big, and it felt like he was in a maze, looking for an exit. He didn't want to get caught by the naggy Ms. Templeton. Seemed like Henk was keeping her busy, much for Koseki's luck. But he wasn't going to give up this easily, so he pressed on to find the exit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 am 

Completed RP (1)

"Ik ben hier weg, voordat ze de politie gaat bellen." He said and tried to find the exit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am 

"Hey! Come back here!!!" Screamed the librarian, then she gave up and ignored Henk, "Nevermind. I believe you realized your mistake and you take your leave like a man... Anyway..."

Then she noticed Koseki was gone. This made her more peeved than usual. She started looking for the kid.

"Boy?! BOY!!!" She screamed, "I will not tolerate your foolishness! You will not abandon your service to the library."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:29 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Wat een krijswijf zeg..." Henk complained, still having a hard time to understand what the librarian was yammering about. Wouldn't it kill them to speak their language?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:16 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Koseki really needs to watch where he's going...because he just tripped over a book on the ground! The pages flipped open, and in their centerfold, a light shone out, capturing Koseki! Who knows how, but he's getting sucked into the book's light!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:20 pm 

"WAIT- NO--!!"

Koseki tried to escape from the book from dragging him in, but it was indeed too late. With him being trapped in the book, he feared for the worse had yet to come. If there was no way out, he's screwed. But what was in that book anyway?

Meanwhile, Ms. Templeton was looking for Koseki for a good smack-talking to. Unaware of his capture, she searched high and low for him. She reached the point where she got sick of search and had to call somebody regarding his adolescence.

"Let's see what happens when I call your guardians about this!" Ms. Templeton dialed the number to RED Orphanage, "You are going to regret the day you disobeyed my orders....."

Ring! Ring!..... Ring! Ring!...

"Is this the orphanage?" Ms. Templeton asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:32 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk is trying to find the exit, but he seems to be lost. "Waar is die pokke uitgang?" He compained

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:34 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

After sucking Koseki into its bright singularity, the book closed. Its cover reads the title...

-= The Grimoire of Ventures =-

Koseki ends up taking a tumble down a hill that leads into a thick forest. Thankfully, it's an old hollow log that stops his roll instead of a tree.

-= RED Orphanage =-

Answering the phone is a handsome slender Frenchman, dressed in a fine suit, black gloves, and a balaclava. This is a man known only as the Spy.

"No, this is the Metropolitan Museum of Postmodern Art," he said dryly. "...Yes, it's the orphanage. And this call is about?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next