All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:01 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

-= The Flying Dutchman =-

"What about us, we want to fight too!" Renji asked.

-= Biggenveen =-

*Snore* The crowd fell fast asleep.

---

"Kijk eens jongens, een circus freak! hahaha!" Big laughed.

--

"Wat heb ik gedaan?" Harrie immediately felt regret of his deeds.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:32 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

"Yeah, Rick, it's not fair for them to miss out on the action. Can we just take them with us?" Morty asked, "I mean, it wouldn't--"

"Check this **** out, Morty!" Rick took out a a couple of Capsule Corp capsules, "Capsule Cuh-*BELCP*-orps, mother ****ing!!"

"Wait- what?"

"I bought these babies from a Capsule Corp online store," Rick explained, "You know when someone says that big things come in small packages, Morty? Well cheeeeck this out."

Rick pressed the buttons and tossed a couple of capsules down. Then they suddenly explode, revealing a couple of hoverbikes. They come in pink and blue tho'. Leilanie got on behind Andy and held on to him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:35 pm 

Hiding in space

The armored figure reached out for the glowing sphere and crushed it with her hand.

"Thank you." It breathed. "Would have done it myself but...never have. Might've destroyed it."

She said. She found someone with the curse, and rocketed toward them. She grabbed the cursed persons face and a brilliant purple smoke shot from their face and into the air.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 pm 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"(Curious. Have we met before...?)" the green-haired boy thought. In any case, he proceeded into the building, breaking any curses present in its people.

---

With the people of the city asleep, the masked girl went down to break their curses. Andy arrived here, with Leilanie in tow.

"Hey, Kaia! I see you got this crowd handled," he said to the masked girl, Kaia.

"Naturally," she replied. "If there's anyone else around to be cured, I'll keep them corralled."

"Good to hear. I'll help you clear out this bunch first..."

So Andy and Kaia got to work breaking the curses of the people around.

---

The young dragon aimed his sword at the pigs.

"Surrender! I won't let you leave this building," he said with a glare. The air around distorted even more. It seems he's ready to react quickly to the pigs' next action.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:12 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk, Kaoru and Touya quickly jumped on the blue hoverbikes. "Haha, te laat!" Henk laughed.

Renji and Ted are forced to take the pink one. "Aww man, I wanted the blue one..." Renji sulked

The 5 flew towards Biggenveen.

-= Biggenveen =-

The people started fleeing, but who would blame them after seeing someone's face being blown up (from their perspective).

Even Harrie was shocked to see that and started running away aswel.

---

"Wah!? Ik versta er geen snars van wat je zegt!" Bog said and took out his sawn off shotgun. "Moeve!"

Big took out his AK-70 and Bag his 2 handguns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:17 pm 

Hiding in space

The armored figure rocketed off through the city, grabbing face after cursed face and burning the curse out of them. Those she touched would end up unconscious, but alive, and with slight burns on their face from the process.

She zoomed around the city until she ran into Andy and stopped. A dry, distorted laugh came from the suit.

"Well, well. Lucky me."

~~~~

Undyne immediately got on her own hoverbike and let out a yell as she charged around the city, looking for anyone dumb enough to fight her. Her magic wasn't good for taking down curses, but it was good for stopping people who spread them.

Needless to say, she grabbed Papyrus and dragged him along.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:58 pm 

-= With Undyne... =-

"AT LAST, A NEW ADVENTURE FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS... AND UNDYNE! I WILL NOT LET THE EUROPEANS DOWN! SOON WHEN THIS CURSED MISHAP IS OVER, PEOPLE WILL LOOK UPON US AS HEROES! NYEH HEH HEH HEH! HOW EXCITING!"

Papyrus couldn't contain his excitement, but he's willing to help out those who couldn't handle the curses.

-= The Noble Stray =-

"Hey, wait!!!" Toniyo flailed his arms, "What about us?!!"

"...Ugh... Well, I thought you said she would throw us over there," Karasz disappointingly spoke, "We'll have to think of another way to get to Holland."

"I'm afraid I can't help you two anything else," Dr. Orpheus spoke, "But time musn't be wasted!! If by any chance you two will make it there, I will be seeing you there. IT'S TIME TO CLEANSE THE WICKED!!!"

Orpheus poofed out of the building and was most likely appear in Holland by now. Karasz slumped down and groaned, while Toniyo had to attempt to call Kyle. Unfortunately, he got a busy signal.

"Great... It would've been easier for us to get with a... purple.. vortex... thingy." Toniyo sighed, "We'll never make it there in time, huh?"

-= Biggenveen =-

Leilanie held on to Andy as tightly as she could without letting herself go. She looked around and saw a couple of cursed people around them. Suddenly, a black fireball came out of nowhere as it head towards Andy and Leilanie.

"ANDY! WATCH OUT!" Leilanie alerted, "FIREBALL!"

Meanwhile, Rick and Morty recently left the Flying Dutchman with the hoverbike. While Rick was driving, Morty was carrying some kind of box. Rick had a plan.

"Are you sure it's going to rally up the cursed people?" Morty asked, "What if they get cursed too?"

"Don't worry, Morty," Rick answered as he lifted a megaphone, "There's no way they can be cursed. They can vanish when they finished the job, but they can't be cursed. It-It- it defeats the purpose Morty. Trust me on this, just hit the button as many times as you can, and I'll take care of it."

"Right... Gotcha...." Morty rapidly pressed the button on the box as several times as needed. Every time a button was pushed, a blue tall man with a bit of orange hair appeared behind Rick and Morty. He seemed to not wear any clothes, but has no genitals. In fact, he looked like a simplistic humanoid.

"I'm Mr. Meeseeks, look at me!!" He called out his name. The others appeared and started saying their introductory lines it was their catchphrases, "Oooh, look at me, I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Woooweee! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!"

"Alright Meeseeks," Rick spoke with the megaphone, "I want you all to rally up as many cursed people as you can and bring them over here! Don't let any one of them escape. We nuh-*BELCH*-eed to cure them all."

"OOOOH YEAH!!!" The Meeseeks spoke at the same time, "CAAANN DOOOO!!" Then they ran off and gather as many cursed civilians as they can.

"Top. Notch. ****ing."

Rick winked at the smiling Morty, but got hit by a piece of debris. Morty yelped in fear as he turned his head toward the levitating big headed psychic baby, The Terrible Number Two.

"Well, well, well, we got ourselves couple of vigilantes!" T.N.T. scoffed as he hover towards Morty and the injured Rick, "And what's what you got here? A present, for me?" He then stole the Meeseeks Box away from Morty's hands with the use of his psychic powers, and he grinned upon them.

"Hey! That's ours!!" Morty yelled at T.N.T. "We need that!!"

"Not anymore you don't. I predicted you had to come here with that little box, and I was right! I was right! I WAS RIGHT! And now I know exactly what to do with it!"

"NO WAIT, DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

Morty was too late to persuade T.N.T. from pressing the button three times, summoning three Meeseeks at the same time. They were waiting for T.N.T.'s orders.

"Kill them both!"

"Yes sirree!!!" T.N.T.'s Meeseeks picked up their worned weapons from the ground and chased Rick and Morty, "KILL THEM ALL!!!!! HIIIISSSSSSS!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:11 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

The green-haired boy gave chase to those still cursed.

---

Andy took a moment to notice the armored figure, while breaking the curse from the two nearby civilians.

"Oh hey...uh..."

He couldn't help but get a...nostalgic feeling about this one. However, his attention was quickly brought to Leilanie's shout, and the fireball coming at them!

"!!!"

But, a stream of shimmering water flew in and engulfed the fireball, "dousing" it. This was conjured by Kaia, who came by and faced the source of the attack.

"You...!" she growled, her mask's face flexing into a sneer.

---

"...So be it. You're gonna face Excalibur's judgment!"

The dragon suddenly appeared in front of Big in a flash, slicing his mystical sword through the AK several times.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:19 pm 

Hiding in space

The armored figure hovered over to Terrible-Number-Two and glared at him.

"I'm giving you one chance to leave."

She rumbled through the armor.

"Or I will wreck your ****."

She put her hand on her sword and held her other hand in the air.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 am 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Wah!" Big instinctively jumped back.

"Pak hem!" Bog shouted and shot the dragon with his sawn off shotgun. *Bang* *Bang*

Bag did the same with his 2 handguns.

---

Henk, Kaoru, Renji, Ted and Touya arrives in Biggenveen. There they see a truck at the Junkenmeer. It seems that someone is dumping barrels of waste into the lake.

"Hey, stop that!" Touya said to the man.

"WAT MOET JE!!" The man yelled back. "IK BEN HIER BEZIG, JA!?"

"Arie? Ben jij dat?" Henk recognized the man.

"JA, BEN JE BLIND OFZO?" He insulted.

"Umm... wat ben je aan het dumpen?" Henk nervously asked.

"OH, WEET IK VEEL. URANIMUM OFZO. WAT KAN MIJ HET VEROTTEN WAT ERIN ZIT, ALS IK HET MAAR KWIJT BEN!" He yelled and dumped another barrel in the lake. "HOPPA!"

"Uranium? Isn't that nuclear waste?" Renji asked.

"Look, the barrels are leaking!" Kaoru said. "The water is starting to get green."

"EN NOG EEN VAATJE! HOPPAKEE!" He dumped another one.

"We need to stop him!" Touya urged the group to stop him.

"Watch uit! He is strong." Ted warned the group. "Better to attack samen."

"NOG FF HET KRAANTJE MET DIOXINE AANZETTEN." Arie casually said turns on the tap that contains Dioxin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 pm 

-= Biggenveen =-

"Why don't you make me, Mother?!"

T.N.T. levitated a couple of debris with the use of his telekinetic powers and sent them straight towards the armored woman. Meanwhile, the enemy Meeseeks were chasing down Morty who carried his unconscious grandpa Rick to safety.

---

The person that Andy was glaring was none other than Slitherius. Yes, he was the one who threw a black fireball at Andy and Leilanie. His smirk seemed to taunt at Andy and the others. Leilanie had the same feeling as Andy's as she disdained

"Sorry to drop in to disrupt your feeble errand, but I'm afraid that this as far as you can do," Slitherius spoke, "Ooh, and you brought your purple ****ing as well."

"You're the purple ****ing, Slitherius," Leilanie insulted in anger, "I should've known you were into this madness curse crap and now you're using it as your weapon."

"Looks like somebody did their homework." Slitherius scratched his chin, "I didn't think you couldn't figure out that it was me all along. And look around you. The infection continues to spread. Why bother trying to save the country when it can not be stopped at all?"

---

"SLEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!" Dr. Orpheus appeared and immediately shouted the word at Arie, attempting to put him to sleep, "Polluting the wonderful nature with your filth. IT'S MADDENING!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:28 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= Biggenveen =-

As the shots made impact with the dragon...his skin turned to metal, making the shots bounce off almost harmlessly.

---

"Tch! There you go again with the downer talk," Andy snarked to Slitherius. "S'long as we're still standing, we still got a chance. You'll see! Though...it's kinda hard to do with your big mouth flapping."

Andy aimed his Hand of Fate at Slitherius in an arm cannon shape. Kaia readied the watery ribbon around her arms.

---

With the building clear, the green-haired boy leaped down toward the street, gliding with his wings to where Arie is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:47 pm 

Hiding in space

"Okay."

Said the armored figure, before lifting her arm in the air. A bolt struck her hand, charging her suit with a blue electric aura, which she unleashed at the objects coming at her. They all fell down, deadened.

She then waved her hand again and bolts of lightning struck the Meeseeks chasing after Rick and Morty, before she finally turned her attention to T.N.T.

The aura had gone away from her suit, which suddenly burned bright white. She swung her fist and a massive gust of wind launched itself at T.N.T., filled with razors.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:58 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Blijf schieten!" The pigs emptied their rounds. *Click* *Click*

"Foute boel!" Bag looked for a way out.

---

"WHA!? EEN KLAP VOOR JE HARSERS, DAT KAN JE KRIJGEN, OUWE!" Arie punched Dr. Orpheus.

"Now's our chance! Hold him down!" Touya shouted and the 5 tries to hold him down, but with no prevail. "GA VAN ME AF!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:08 pm 

-= Biggenveen =-

"Ahh-!!" T.N.T. immediately teleported and ended up behind her, "You'll have to do better than to fool the all-popular psychic baby!"

He then tapped the button several times, creating more Meeseeks. Ordered by the holder of the Meeseeks Box, the Meeseeks charged at the armored woman.

"Kill her, my slaves! Kill her!" T.N.T. cheered.

---

"Very well then, you simple minded cretin! You left me no choice!" Dr. Orpehus emitted electricity from his hands, "By the powers of the underworld, I command thee to CEASE THOU ACTIONS!!!"

He then shocked Arie with electricity from his hands, attempting him to paralyze him.

---

"So be it," Slitherius charged up his dark energy and fired a beam at Andy, Kaia, and Leilanie, "I'm going to make sure your death will be messier as possible!!"

Leilanie immediately leaped into action by jumping away from the beam. With her agility, Leilanie charged towards Slitherius and attempted to kick him.

-= The Noble Stray =-

And still, Karasz and Toniyo won't go anywhere without a use of transportation. Karasz couldn't help but being noticed by Sans, while Toniyo tried to call Zenmei over the phone.

"What?" Karasz asked Sans in case if he wanted to ask.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:20 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= The Noble Stray =-

Toniyo's call to Zenmei went to voicemail pretty quickly. It doesn't look like he's picking up any time soon.

-= Biggenveen =-

Sheets of metal materialized from some sort of magic, walling off the exit and "fusing" into the walls, ceiling, and floor around. Looks like the pigs are stuck with the dragon boy.

---

The green-haired boy arrived at the poisoned lake.

"¡Asqueroso!" he groaned. "This will be a pain to purify...Well, might as well get a head-start."

In front of the lake (northern side), the boy conjured a strange orange-yellow oil (which seemed to be running down his pole from his hand) to draw a graffiti-esque glyph. Arcane symbols depicting water were etched around the circle.

---

Andy and Kaia jumped to the sides of the beam. Andy joined Leilanie in intercepting Slitherius with a large brass knuckles attack down low. Kaia conjured spears of ice around herself, ready to launch on command.

---

Just as T.N.T. was summoning more Meeseeks, a spectral cannonball flew out right at him. It seems the Dutchman is providing backup cannonade.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:57 pm 

Hiding in space

The box suddenly disappeared from T.N.T.'s sight. She twirled around and swung the hilt of her sword at him just as soon as he teleported, as if she were prepared for that.

"Idiot."

Her armor began to glow red, as she held her palms out and waves of flame blasted from her hand, burning all of the attacking Meeseeks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:04 pm 

Completed RP (1)

-= Biggenveen =-

"Wah!? Waar is de uitgang gebleven?" Big wondered.

"Het... is verdwenen?" Bag asked

"Snel, door die raam!" Bog yelled and the pigs attempt to fly through the roof window.

---

"AAAHAHAA!!!" Arie gets electrocuted. Kaoru and the others just barely managed to avoid it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:44 pm 

-= Biggenveen =-

"Do you concede?!!!" Orpheus asked Arie, "Or do you want seconds??"

---

Slitherius' staff grew longer and swung across Andy, Leilanie, and Kaia at full force.

---

Morty picked up a bucket of water and dumped them on Rick. Rick woke up from a short-lived coma and yelped.

"WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!" Rick yelled before breathing heavily, "Holy ****.... I am totally not ready to die today..."

"Rick! You're back!" Morty sighed in relief, "I thought you were gonna be in a coma for a long time."

"Well did the Meeseeks rally up the people like I told them to at least? DID THEY DO THAT?" Rick asked in desperation, "DO THEY?"

"Yeah, I mean... look over there." Morty pointed at the Meeseeks bringing up tied up people, "Wait- Why are they tying them up? T-T-This is what helping is supposed to look like?!"

"All done!" The Meeseeks put the tied up insane people down and disappeared into thin air.

T.N.T. realized the Meeseeks Box was no longer in his possession and threw a tantrum about it. And prior to getting stabbed by the armored woman, he yelled in pain and collapsed to the ground. But he wasn't giving up.

"CHEATERS! You fight like a bunch of cheaters!! ARGGHH!!" T.N.T. screamed, "I'm telling Slitherius on you jerks!!!"

"Oh, now you're calling jerks?" Rick backsassed, "Who told you to fight people older than you, your adopted mother?"

"YOU LEAVE MY FAMI--" T.N.T.'s screaming was then interrupted by the cannonball and took damage from it. Distractions was a ****ing.

-= The Noble Stray =-

"Oh forget it..." Toniyo hung up, "We'll have to talk to Haruna about it so she can take us there. You coming?"

"Y-Yeah..." Karasz got up and followed Toniyo, "Let's just take the long way out."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:35 pm 

Hiding in space

"My mothers and fathers love me very much, thank you."

She wheezed out of the armor before wrapping her hands around T.N.T. and sealing him in a glowing purple bubble for him to tantrum away in. She snapped her fingers and turned her attention to Slitherius

Her suit's crevices glowed blue now as water formed from them, and froze instantly after appearing. The intent of the product was to trap Slitherius in a cage of ice, if he didn't move or didn't retaliate.

~~~~

Undyne dropped down by Big, Bag and Bog, and readied her magic spear.

"THE ROYAL GUARD IS HERE! SO BUCK OFF!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next