All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Cursed?!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

(Current Roleplayers for this story so far: Karasz, Twan, Mr. Author, Raptor From Saturn)

(Previous Story: Stranded!!!

Remember the part where they part ways and all that? Well, they have yet to find civilization. Countless days have past since they left an uncharted island that almost got them killed. In a middle of the ocean, there is an inflatable boat that have at least nine people on board. They look famished and feel tired. They haven't eat anything since they left... Or probably they don't remember. One of them, named Leilanie, realized that maybe they should've wait for help to arrive back there. Kamora is starting to feel hungry and is looking at Ted, thinking he may look like a perfect Christmas Dinner. Kaoru hasn't recovered some of her memory just yet, but at least she remembered Renji and Touya. Rick is too tired to hit Henk again since their dispute over a cigar. At least it pleases Morty, who is still hungry after their departure.

They fear the worst. If they don't make it civilization in time, they may resort to one thing. Cannibalism. It's eat or be eaten. Other terrible fates may include being surrounded by sharks or pirates. It's actually scary now that they think about it. It's not even a good thing at all.

Leilanie is starting to fear the worst. She couldn't risk resorting to cannibalism even if she wants to. Eating one of them costs them their friendship. But she suddenly realizes that they brought a couple of flare guns in case if they see another boat or plane.

"Ugh... I can't take it anymore..." Leilanie moaned, "We're never gonna make it back."

Last edited by Karasz on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Invaded!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:33 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"So.. Hungry..." Renji moaned.

"Hadden we die stomme biggen maar mee genomen, hadden we tenminste nog iets te eten." Henk complained

"Ja, waarom hadden we ze trouwens achtergelaten?" Ted wondered, still not knowing that the pigs were sacrificed.

Kaoru and Touya are sleeping, trying to preserve their energy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:46 pm 

"He- uh-- just uh... forfeited.. I win." Rick is too tired to celebrate. Even if he wants to, he doesn't the energy to do so, "Uuuggghh, I can't take this shizz anymore. Everything went fine until we left ironically."

"I'm looking at a holiday dinner in front of me right now," Kamora is starting to feel delusional, "Christmas comes early, huh? Goodie..."

Leilanie is looking up at the sky. It looks like a flying disc that blocks off the sun. It's actually passing by as it goes through the clouds. She doesn't know if this is too real to be true. She rubs her eyes and shakes her head lightly before she can say anything.

"H-Hey.... did you... um... see that...?" Leilanie pointed up, "It's uhh... thing... that flies..."

"I don't see it." Kamora shook her head, "Did you...?"

"...N.No... not really... It's... just a big dumb circle anyway... I guess." Leilanie laid, "Uggh... but the only thing I care about is getting us back home... eat some food.... play games.... speak with friends.... it's...."

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" Morty freaked out and grabs the flare gun and fires it upward, "We just want to get out of this mess! This is even worse than being on an island!!"

As Morty complained, the flaming bullet explodes, somehow damaging the flying disc as it makes a collision course. It seems to be flying away from the group. Leilanie gets up and sees the same disc. Maybe she's not hallucinating?

"The ****...?"

"WHoaaah-- guh-*BELCH*-eewd shot, Morty," Rick hiccuped, "You're a real sharpshooter Morty. I-- I bet your Dad can shoot better but-- ehh-- the only thing he can shoot is balloons."

"N-Nevermind. I really don't know how a small flaming bullet managed to hit... something like that." Leilanie laid back down, "Best not to think about it."

"I just killed our opportunity to get out of here!" Morty panicked, "I-It's actually real! It-It it was the--uhh-- rescue team??"

"Who ****ing cares...?" Leilanie groaned as she rubbed her belly, "Just let me die before I care more..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk also saw it "Dat leek wel zo'n ruimteship." Henk said.

"Ruimteship? Ben je gek, die bestaan toch niet!" Ted said as refused to believe him.

"Die bestaan hoor! Ik heb er zelf in geweest. Had leuke knopjes waar ik op kon drukken." Henk laughed.

"It's getting pretty annoying that we can't understand anything what those 2 are saying..." Renji complained.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:05 pm 

"Uh- hello? I know what they're talking about," Rick reminded Renji, "Henk, Leilanie, and Morty probably find an alien spaceship passing by- I-I-I''vee we've been through many adventures relating to aliens and inter dimensional creatures. Morty actually did the right thing by wasting that damn flaming bullet upon it. That's-- *BELCH*--tellin' them, Morty. Don't **** with Earth."

"Oh man--! It was an accident!" Morty gulped, "I mean-- uh--"

"Morty, calm down! They're dead by the time they land, Morty! They're really dead! There are no witnesses in the ocean, Morty!"

"OH JEEZ!!!" Morty panicked even more, "How am I gonna live like this?!! I-I just can't take the pressure! I can't! It's-it's-it's crazy!"

Leilanie covered her ears while this rambling goes on. She just wants to accept the fate so she can just die and be happy. Kamora wouldn't want her to be like that, so she attempts to cheer up.

"Hey, Leilanie, don't be such a downer." Kamora smiled, "We'll get there eventually. In fact, I know a good way to pass the time."

"Don't do anything?" Leilanie coldly responded.

"No! Truth or Dare! Let's do that!" Kamora went giddy about it, "Who's up for truth or dare?! I'm in! I'm in!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:10 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"I'm in!" Renji said. Henk and Ted joins aswel as they don't have anything to do.

*Bam!* Renji Punched Touya "Wake up Touya, it's time for a game!"

"Nggh..! You wake me up for that?" Touya complained.

"Yeah! And payback for all the time you woke me up like this, while treating Kaoru-chan like a princess." Renji pouted.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 pm 

"Okay guys," Kamora gives a quirky smirk, "Truth or dare?"

If Leilanie had to take another half-hour of Kamora doing such bogus shenanigans, she is going to bail out of the boat. At any moment, she may get up and will do so soon. Her sanity level couldn't get any lower. Morty is just huddling in a ball while guilt overcomes him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:18 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Truth!" Renji responded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm 

"I have a simple question for you, Renji," Kamora said, "Are you secretly... gay?"

"Why did you have to ask him that?" Leilanie asked Kamora, because she doesn't like where this is going, "Isn't it kinda personal to ask him about his orientation?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:39 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"As long as she's cute, I don't care!" Renji simply responded, which resulted Touya to facepalm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 pm 

"Not the kind of answer what I'm expecting," Kamora shrugged, "Now it's your turn. Do your worst! I'm ready for anything!"

Leilanie is starting to notice something in the distance. She sees a faint image from the horizon. She must be dreaming, so she just lowered her head down. Rick is observing Kamora's crap. Not like he cares about it though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:56 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Alright! Truth or Dare?" Renji asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:02 pm 

"Dare!" Kamora simply replied, "I'm ready for a challenge."

But then it occurs to Leilanie that faint image she saw from earlier may be more than meets the eye. It's not actually a faint image, but actually something the distance that a fog seems to cover it. She comes to a realization that it may be their destination. It seems familiar to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:09 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"I dare you to moa..." Touya glared at Renji, knowing he would say something stupid. "I dare you to squeal like a dolphin." Renji corrected himself.

"Why are you so stupid..." Touya facepalmed again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 pm 

Kamora imitates the noise of a dolphin. But when she did that, a dolphin jumps out of the water and goes over the inflatable boat. Seems like Kamora attracted a dolphin. Wow.

"I can also attract dolphins with the sound of the chirping." Kamora mentioned, "You actually found my hidden talent, kid."

Leilanie got up and begins to say something as she points over to the image's direction. It excites her greatly as the fainted image is actually real. She begins to cry out the name of the city.

"New Distum!" She called, "There's New Distum in the distance! We're saved!"

"Yeah, nice try," Rick commented, "Don't be surprised if it's another mirage, Leilanie. You're just-- see-uh-- *burp*-- eeing things, Leilanie. That's how mirages work, dawg."

"LOOK CLOSER, GRAMPA!" Leilanie yelled, dragging Rick over.

"What are you trying to do, rip my shiuh--IIIIITTTTT!!!!"

Rick sees New Distum in the distance. Leilanie was not kidding when she announced that they are getting close to New Distum. However, it is 50 miles away from here, and it could take a couple of hours, or maybe days, to get there. Because the inflatable boat is just too slow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:33 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"If it's land, we should hurry up!" Renji said as he starts paddling. However, because he's alone, the boat started to rotate.

*Bleeergh!" Henk started to throw up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:43 pm 

"That's it, Henk, regurgitate everything you have to those starving fuh-*URRP*-issh," Rick returned to Leilanie then, "Listen, we need to get this boat over there as fast as possible! One of us have to paddle!"

"I really think this is out of the question, Rick!" Morty spotted a couple of sharks revolving around the inflatable boat, "We're surround by sharks! Angry great white sharks!!!"

"Quick, use the oars!!!" Leilanie suggested Morty, "Hopefully these will get us out of here quicker!"

"Oh jeez-!" Morty uses the oars to paddle their way out, but the sharks took a bite out of one of them, leaving them useless, "AAAHH!!!"

"Oh, you got to be--" Leilanie facepalms, "Great. We just lost a pair of oars. Well, can somebody see us from here? The moment that we are about to die?!!"

"Morty! Get the flare gun!" Rick commanded, "We'll give them the signal from here, Morty!"

Morty is quick enough to pick up the flare gun and holds it upward. He fires another fire bullet, and once the fire bullet made it up to the sky, it explodes in the sky. But Morty will not use it again because by the time the explosion clears out, a ****ing seagull steals his flare gun.

"Hey! Give that back!" Morty yelled, and the seagulls laugh at Morty and flies away, "Rick, that bird stole our flare gun!"

"It doesn't matter, Morty!" Rick said, "Hope the people of Distum will take notice and-- and send in the emergency boats to come and save us."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:49 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Henk throws up right into the mouth of one of the sharks. "Ahh Ik voel me al een stuk beter."

"Wha!? What's happening?" Kaoru wakes up from all the noises.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:58 pm 

"We're under attack by sharks, that's what!" Leilanie called, "These aquatic monsters are gonna tear open the boat if we don't get out of here!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:05 pm 

Completed RP (1)

"Henk threw up in one of them, though." Renji commented.

"What should we do?" Kaoru asked.

"Well... Swimming is out of the question." Touya commented.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next