All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:55 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

http://st.depositphotos.com/1491329/362 ... e-Hair.jpg

(Outfit) http://s1.zerochan.net/600/48/23/1206198.jpg

In the North Pole lays the fabled Santa's Workshop. Most believe that Santa doesn't exist, but he is real. And so is his daughter, Mistletoe. She was born on... well it doesn't matter, what reall matters is what she's doing.

Mistletoe trudged through the snow, clearly irritated. Her parents didn't understand, she didn't want to inherit the role as Santa Clause, she wanted to be her own person, not just be a legend. So when she snapped at her parents, she left. She's been traveling for a while now before she gets an idea. She takes the snowglobe from her pocket, inside of it jolds a large tower anx the label reads New York City. Mistletoe smiled. "I bet I can find what I want to be there..." With thagt being said, she threw the snowglobe on the ground. When it shattered into pieces, a portal opened and she stepped through. She was teleported into a park somewhere, in the distance she heard cars and people so she headed that way.

Mistletoe was mesmorized by the heights of the buildings and all of the people that rushed past her. She started to walk when all of a sudden she bumped into someone. A man. From the ground, Mistletoe looked up, her white hair in her face as she gazed up at possibly the most handsome man she had ever seen before.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:29 am 

"Come on you can't just throw me out!" Gregory screamed while knocking so hard on the door that it rattled. His now presumably ex girlfriend had locked him out of his own home after a huge argument about whether she had cheated on him. "I'll freeze out here!" There was no answer. He cursed softly under his breath and walked away. He had to find somewhere to sleep for the night, and in the morning he would deal with this problem. He quickened his pace as he walked along the streets since his jacket was doing very little to protect him from the cold and he started to shiver. He was so lost in his thoughts that only to late did he notice the girl staring wide eyed at all the buildings, he tried to stop himself, but it was to late and he collided with the girl and she fell to the ground. "Dammit I'm so sorry" He said extending his hand out to her to help her up. "I did-" Gregory fell silent as he lay his eyes upon the girl, she was breathtaking with hair as white as the snow itself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

People must've thought they were crazy as Mistletoe just sat on the cold ground staring up at a man so hamdsome it was shocking to her. She finally reached out her hand and pulled herself up. When she stood she was about a whole foot shorter than he was. She stood on silence for a while before she actually found words. She shook her head, white waves of hair swaying back and forth. "No no. It's my fault, I shouldn't have been in the way." Her voice was small and mousey but adorable all the same. She glanced up at him again with big blue eyes, but when she felt het cheeks heat up she looked away in embarrassment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:40 am 

Gregory stared into the girls blue eyes only snapping back to reality as she turned away from him. "You look a little lost" He said trying to strike up a conversation. "This your first time in New York?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Oh. Um.. yes it is. I'm from the North Pole." Mistletoe smiled softly to reassure she was telling the truth. She tried searching the handsome strangers eyes for a reaction but came up with nothing.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:07 am 

"The North Pole?" Gregory said trying to stifle a laugh. "You don't look like the kind of person one would find in a arctic wasteland" He searched the girls face for any indication that she was either telling a joke or lying to him, but it seemed like she was actually telling the truth, which Gregory simply couldn't believe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mistletoe nodded and blinked softly, a smile still on her face. "Mhm. I ran away, my dad was tryinf to force me to keep the family tradition." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:57 am 

"The family tradition?" Gregory knew it seemed strange to question a girl he had just met, but his curiosity has been piqued and this seemed like something very strange if she was telling the truth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mistletoe nodded, she was confused as to why he was so confused. "Yeah. The tradition on being the new Santa Clause." Her face was serious but she smiled. She wasn't lying and hoped that he believed her. If not, then she would have to find a way to make him believe her. And she knew the best way to do that.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:46 pm 

"Santa Clause? you're kidding right?" Now Gregory definitely didn't believe her, there was just no way that a jolly old fat man who climbed down peoples chimneys actually existed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:20 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mistletoe was confused. "Of course I'm not kidding..." she furrowed her brow at him. "You don't believe in him?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:46 pm 

Gregory burst out laughing. "The only people who believe in Santa are little children" Gregory went quiet, he felt a bit embarrassed about laughing at the girl. "Are you sure you're okay? You didn't hit your head or anything?"