All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:39 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sonia thought about Derek's proposal for a moment and then nodded with a smile. "Take the Higgin brothers with ya. They'll be good for intimidation." The Higgin brothers were large burly men. Almost reaching 7 feet tall and covered from head to toe in scars and wounds from constant fights. She found the boys in a town west of Old Stump and offered them a life of thievery and riches beyond their imagination. Obviously they accepted right away, thus becoming some of the brawn of the gang. Obviously Sonia was the brain.

Everyone in the bar laughed as Corey left. "What a moron!" "He got a death wish!" They all shouted.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:45 pm 

The next day, Corey walked into his office and found another pile of papers. He sighed, sat down, and got to work. At about noon, he heard three horses ride into town, and three gunshots go off. He looked out his window to see three men - two very large burly men, and a man that he recognized from Sonia's squad. He assumed that the other two were with Sonia as well.
"Where's the sheriff?!" the familiar man shouted. "Yeah, where's the sheriff?!" the two burly men repeated in unison. Corey stood up from his desk, put on his hat, and walked outside. "Who wants to know?" Corey called back.
The man smiled and got off his horse, the other two doing the same. "Th' name's Derek." Derek said. "And we're the Higgins brothers!" the other two men said in unison. Derek rolled his eyes, and turned back to Corey. "And we're here to kick yer ass." said Derek. "Yeah, we're here to kick yer ass!" the Higgins brothers repeated. Derek sighed. "I hate it when you do that!" "Do what?" the brothers asked. Derek shook his head, and trained his gun on Corey, the Higgins brothers doing the same.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia watched the brothers and Derek square up to the Sheriff. She smiled softly as she watched from Nightmare's back.

The townsfolk stayed hidden in their homes and shops watching the conversation between sheriff and outlaws.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:36 pm 

"Fire!" Derek shouted, and the three men opened fire. "Dance, you son of a ****ing!" Eighteen bullets hit the ground around Corey's feet. Corey stood still, not flinching - he knew that they wouldn't actually shoot him. Sonia would get upset if they did that. About thirty seconds later, Corey heard the clicking of empty chambers. The three men began to reload, and Corey drew his trusty revolver. He fired from his hip six times, shooting all of the men's hands.
"Ouch!" the Higgins brothers exclaimed as they dropped their guns. Derek stifled a scream as he dropped his as well. Corey flicked his wrist, opening the chamber of the gun, took six more bullets from his bandolier, loaded them, and shot the three horses between the eyes, and shot the men's guns as well, all in the blink of an eye. The horses collapsed dead, and the guns were rendered useless. Corey loaded six more, and he trained his gun back to the three men.
"On your knees. Hands behind your head." The men did as they were told, and Derek looked over his shoulder at Sonia for help.

Last edited by Nebaz73 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Almost as if on queue, Sonia came riding in like a bullet behind the sheriff, before he could do anything she pulled her weapons and pressed the opening to the back of his head. "No... You get your hands behind her head and on your knees before I shoot yer good fer nothin brains out." She had a cigarette between her lips as she spoke. When hesitated she pulled back the hammer, the gun clicking as she put a finger on the trigger. "I ain't playin boy..." She warned as she put a bit more pressure in the trigger and waited for him to get on his knees and slide his weapon to Derek.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:01 pm 

"Yes, ma'am." Corey said, and happily obliged. He set his weapon on the ground and slid it away. Derek stood up and scrambled for it, and grabbed it as best as he could with his bleeding hands. He pulled back the hammer and shoved the barrel between his eyes. Derek turned to Sonia.
"Lemme kill him, Sonia." he said through gritted teeth. "Lemme kill the bastard!"
"No, I wanna kill him!" shouted the Higgins brothers. They turned to each other and scowled. "No, me! ME!" They grabbed each other and began to childishly wrestle in the dirt.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia rolled her eyes and shouted. "ENOUGH!" At her scream, the boys stopped. "Can't you two act like men for once?!" She shouted again and they both stood. "Sorry ma'am.." They both said. Sonia moved to the front of the sheriff and kept her gun trained on between his eyes, her sapphire blue ones staring into his. "I respect a good shooter and a man with guts... Come join my gang, and get all the riches you want..." She raised her eyebrow and waited for his answer. She was starting to be intrigued by the new sheriff, the last one was a giant pansy, gave up right when Sonia put a gun to his head.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:29 pm 

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta decline yer offer." Corey said. "It's my duty as sheriff to protect this town until I die."
Derek smiled menacingly. "That can be arranged..." he said, tightening his grip on the trigger.
Corey looked at Sonia out of the corners of his eyes, making sure not to move his head. "You ain't gonna let him kill me, are ya?" he asked. "Even though I ain't parta yer gang, I can still be useful..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia held up her hand to show Derek to stand down. She knelt in front of him, gun still to his head, a menacing smile on her face. "And how can you be of use to me?" She asked, a bit of sarcasm in her voice. She squinted her eyes a bit as she waited for his answer. Sonia was slightly curious as to how the sheriff could be of help to the most wanted bandit in the west.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:39 pm 

Derek reluctantly backed away from Corey, and went to stand with the Higgins brothers. Corey looked up at Sonia and smiled.
"Have you ever found yourself with too much money, but not enough bullets?" he asked. Derek scowled and took a step forward, but both Higgins brothers placed a hand on each shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I have enough bullets to put one through your dumb head. Now cut to the chase before I pull this here trigger." Sonia was running out of patience but she still had a smile on her face.

Molly and the other townspeople still watched from the windows, shocked to hear that their sheriff was going to assist the outlaws.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:53 pm 

Corey sighed, and looked up at Sonia. "All right. What is it that you desire most?" he asked. He figured that this was the most likely way he and everyone else in town would be able to stay alive - at least until tomorrow.
Derek began to struggle harder, attempting to break the iron grip of the brothers, but was making no progress. Corey waited silently for Sonia's answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia thought for a minute, shifting her wait from one leg to the other. With her other hand she put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it with a match, all while keeping the gun aimed at Corey's forehead. "Well. Never much thought about that. I'm already the most wanted outlaw in the west. I'm richer than I could ever believe." She blew smoke in Corey's face. "But I've always wanted to be mayor." She shifted her glance to the mayor who watched from his window in fear, then switched her gaze back to Corey.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:40 pm 

Corey's eyebrows raised in surprise. His plan had gone downhill extremely fast. "Well, it ain't in my power to arrange somethin' like that, ma'am." he said nervously. "But, I can make ya the next best thing - the sheriff."
Derek continued to struggle. "Don't -" he began, but the Higgins brothers covered his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia thought about what he was offering and then bit her lip. "Ya see I already rule this town and all of the territory. So what would make a difference between what I do now and slappin' the title sheriff at the beginnin' of my name?" She raised her eyebrow in somewhat disbelief.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:11 pm 

Corey smiled at Sonia's question. "There's a big difference, actually." he said. "Ya see, you'd basically control the town as much as the mayor does, but there's a lot more freedom to being a sheriff." He leaned in closer to Sonia. "All the mayor really does is sit around and fill out paperwork. I figure ya wouldn't wanna trade yer gun fer a pen anytime soon, would ya?" he asked.
Derek finally had had enough. He stomped on the brothers toes, and they let go of him in pain. He ran to his saddlebag and began to rummage through it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia heard that Derek had gotten free and took out her other gun and pointed it at Derek while her other gun was pointing at Corey. "Stand down Derek. I'm not afraid to shoot my boy toy." She turned her attention back to Corey. "I already have all the freedom I like. And why would I want to fight for this town when they're already afraid of me?" She raised her voice to let the townsfolk know. They continued to cower.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:04 pm 

"They don't hafta be afraid of you." Corey said. "Yes, they fear you - but think of fear as a very strong respect. These people respect you, Sonia."
"Alright, I've had enough of yer ****!" Derek shouted, and pulled a revolver out of his saddlebag. He aimed it at Sonia. "You're actually listenin' to this fool? You've gone soft, Sonia. Yer just causin' more problems fer the rest of us - and I'm gonna end 'em." He opened fire at Sonia's head, and Corey stuck his left arm up and blocked the bullet from hitting her with his hand. He cursed to himself and held his hand in pain, and a flabbergasted Derek dropped his gun, and it went off and he shot himself in the foot. "****!" he cried and rolled around on the ground, clutching his foot in pain.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia pushed Corey to the side and moved to Derek, she put a boot to his throat and aimed her gun at Derek. "Sorry baby. But you no longer hold a place in this gang." She fired her gun and put a bullet in his head. When that was done she pointed her gun to Corey. "We have a new opening... Join me. And have all the freedom and riches you could dream. Or stay in this pathetic **** pot of a town."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:29 pm 

Corey considered her offer again. He realized he didn't really have a choice in the matter. If he rejected Sonia's offer, she'd kill him on the spot, and then she'd kill the next sheriff, and then the next one. A thought came to his mind.
"Is there any way I could do both?" he whispered, trying not to let the townsfolk hear him. "Be a part of yer gang, and still be the sheriff? I could be yer inside man."