All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:02 am 

Apologies to my Partners. Life is a bit hectic.Thanks for being understanding.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey.
Thanks for stopping in. I have been RPing since I was in middle school, though I have been a writer since I was a small child. I am looking for a partner who is dependable and fun-loving.

I write the genres listed below most often but I am open to others. I love putting romance into my stories but I am not one for graphic sex just for the sake of it. I am not here to write erotica. I am here to create a great story with my partner and to have fun. I do swear in my stories if the character or situation calls for it, though I do not simply swear for swearing's sake. If you are not comfortable with it, I can happily abstain. I generally hold these same views for most other controversial subjects. Just let me know what you do not like and I will oblige you. That being said, I am not overly fond of the obsessive use of using religious-based swears. I'd prefer those not be a part of our stories, thank you. This does not mean that religion or religious struggles are unwelcome in my RPs by any means. A person's beliefs are critical to their characters and any plot involving them is thus just as important. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, just let me know. I have two lists below: one is for pairing ideas I am interested in while the other are story line ideas.

Pairings:
-human x human (fantasy setting)
-human x angel
-human x demon
-human x werewolf
-human x vampire (you'd have to convince me)
-wizard x wizard
-wizard x non-magic human
-angel x demon
-angel x angel
-demon x demon
-werewolf x werewolf
-werewolf x vampire (convince me again)
-any other ideas run them by me

Story Line Ideas:
-pretty much anything involving dragons. XD
-a star-crossed love story
-a swords & sorcery story
-arranged marriage
-any other idea you have are welcome

Again, thanks for stopping by. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day and happy writing! :)

Strange Lands & Stranger Company IC OOC
InuYasha: The Demon Army of the Daimyo IC OOC

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace