All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:03 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The whole while she was speaking to him, Marcel had felt he needed to keep an eye on her. Every move she made during her time speaking, he made sure to watch intently. When she got her point to him across, he touched the wall to his right with a few of his finger tips almost like he was slightly bracing himself. After a moment, he closed his eyes and laughed to himself silently for a few moments. "So, that it?-- you want to ask me some questions" he said while pushing himself away from the wall. Marcel was quick to regain his composure, and when he did he looked toward her with a complacent expression on his face, as though his laughing fit had not even occurred.

"It seems you are more dangerous than I thought... You actually gave me the feeling of unease, and I felt maybe even threatened for a moment, though now I must wonder to myself why such a thing had bothered me at all" he said quietly. Marcel adjusted his jaw and made a gesture toward her. "Ask away My Missie, if it is something I don't mind telling you, you will learn of it," he said, "I believe that feast you gave me earlier is worth a good six questions. So make them count..."

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Missie listened in silence while Marcel spoke. She smiled softly when he said it seemed that she was more dangerous than he had thought. She didn't consider herself dangerous for him. In a physical sense, he was much more dangerous than she was. He was older, stronger, probably faster, and had nearly killed her by sucking some of her blood. And the nearly had been because Marcel had regained his control before he could suck her dry. Missie had seen in him something intensely dangerous, but there was also some... humanity, perhaps. Whatever it was, had saved her life, just before she could be killed by the vampire's blood hunger. When he called her My Missie, however, something flashed into the girl's eyes.

"I am not your Missie", she replied, defiant. After a pause, she spoke in a different intonation. "Very well, I will take what I can get. Should I ask my questions here, or should you go somewhere else?", Missie asked, now watching the vampire's every movement for her turn.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:32 pm 

Marcel was not one who liked to be out of control. If he was not the one leading in something, it brought out the worst in him. His calm demeanor vanishes, and rage or irritation takes its place. It was at Missie's most recent comment that made him snap, and after time and time of her making him lose control, it was only a matter of time before he lost it-- just as now. Moving in barely a blur, he was up next to Missie, where he held her cheeks in his pale- cold, well kept fingers. "I appreciate the correction in your speech, but keep in mind that even the slightest word against me at this moment in time is not a good idea... I have been very-- very, cranky... you see. I have not been cranky much in the past decade, just very bored. So you can understand it is hard to keep myself in check right now," the vampire said while a few strands of hair fell loose across his face.

It was only when he realized how close he was that he realized his mistake. As calmly as he could compose himself, he took a deep breath and slowly released her. His fingers stopping to tap the bottom of her chin. "Chin up, and stay mindful please" he murmured, teeth clenching, and jaw tightening as he managed to resist his urges and take a step back. "Now, six questions like before... when asking them, I will be mindful not to threaten you," he narrowed his eyes, "- just be weary of me, lest something accidental occurs," he said. His expression making it clear that if something occurred, it was literally because he had no control. Quickly though, he went back to a plain and stoic expression, just as his usual calm demeanor.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:01 am 

Sort of back.

Missie really didn't expect Marcel to snap. He seemed so cold and controlled that she would never have expect him to lose it because of simple words she had said. When he moved so close to her, so fast, the girl gasped. She stumbled back just a step, taking a deep breath. That world was, apparently, too dangerous and too strange for Missie to understand. Feeling a chill down her spine when Marcel touched her, she watched him intently. She had learned her lesson. He was a predator, and if she didn't behave, she would become his prey. Choosing not to respond with words, Missie just nodded at the vampire's explanation. She wondered why he was cranky, and also whether or not this question would be welcomed and answered to.

Watching as Marcel composed himself, Missie didn't take her eyes off him for a second. She nodded when she told her to stay mindful. It was a difficult piece of advice to follow, as she was unsure about what could set him off. But she did take it to heart. Missie thought for a long moment, before asking those questions. "Very well. Six questions". She took a deep breath and listed her questions, speaking firmly and calmly. "Were you born this way? How old are you? Are the others members of your family, or just allies? Were all the other girls killed? Will you keep me here solely to feed off of me? And... are you cranky because of something I may have done?". After asking her last question, Missie fell silent, hoping she hadn't set off any reaction Marcel couldn't control.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:51 pm 

He tried to await patiently for her questions. Decades of calm seeming to be weakened to nothing but befuddling cautiousness. He gently placed his hands over one another, his posture that of eerie elegance. His cold eyes seemed unusually fiery, but his soon to be words were unsuspectingly reserved for the look he was giving her. "Born this way?" he repeated, now looking to her with curiosity on his mind. He walked toward her, but his steps took him past her frame and toward the barred window. "-I suppose you can say that... It was so long ago, that I am unsure of the exact details, but once I might have been considered human" he said, glancing back. "I do not remember how long ago it was exactly as well, but to give you an idea. whether it had been more then the first two millennium, on the day of my crowning... blood flowed over my eyes and hands" His lips quivered at the corners upward, and the eye that glanced to her peeked out hollowly between two strands of hair. When he thought about it some more, the memory surfacing... he looked away with shuddering shoulders. Though within moments he seemed to bury himself back into his cold shell. "My family, neither alive nor dead are... out of the way. As for allies--" he smiled cruelty despite himself, "I suppose Damian counts."

The sound of a clearing throat sounded for a moment, and when he spoke, his voice was cold and hoarse. "So that answers a few of your questions... I apologize for not giving you straight answers, but that is because it is just hard to recollect the details" he explained. Marcel turned to face her, "now to answer the next question, I honestly do not know if the other girls are dead or alive, only Damian knows that. Though I would assume the safe answer is 'yes' they are," he said-- arms now crossed behind his back.

"To answer the last two questions..." he walked up to her and reached up, holding some of her hair gently between his fingers as he spoke of her. "I don't know what I am going to do with you. Originally, you were meant for that purpose, but as of recent events, it may not be a good idea. It has been a long time before I lost control like I did on the day of my crowning, and when I nearly killed you-- it was like that night all over again. Even now, I am resisting your blood. So it was sort of your fault... yes," he said. When he finished speaking, he let go of her hair and clenched his hand into a fist. Clearly having to force it down with the other behind his back. "It feels like heat..." he murmured, "burning through my veins and clawing up my throat... more then lust, desire, greed. To be honest, I have no idea what this feeling is, I just hope I do not lose my mind--" he whispered, swallowing deeply and biting his lip to stop himself, something he seemed to be doing a lot lately. Blood fell in a thin line down to his chin as he forced himself to walk back to the barred window, where he wiped the blood away with his hand 'if i keep biting myself, at this rate I will need more blood' he thought with dark humor.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:56 am 

Sort of back.

Something in Marcel's posture scared Missie. Not that he didn't scare her naturally, after the event in his quarters. But this cold and calm posture seemed to scare her even more than his loss of control. Something else, though, pulled her towards the vampire, and Missie couldn't define what it was. Madness, her mind supplied. She couldn't really disagree with it, could she? Who in their right mind would feel drawn to an unholy creature who could easily kill her in many different ways? While Marcel moved, Missie followed him with a careful gaze. She felt that allowing him to slip past her gaze would be a dangerous thing to do. "I wish I knew", Missie replied when Marcel said that he might have been considered human once. The rest of his words brought another question to her lips. She wanted to ask if he was alone. But she had already spent all of her questions, and didn't want to upset Marcel.

Hearing that the other girls were probably dead made Missie close her eyes for a moment. She felt that she was shivering, and hated herself for it. It took her a moment to control herself, but she couldn't manage to speak.

When Marcel touched her hair, Missie shivered again, in pure fear of that polite monster. "It is not my fault", Missie finally protested, her voice soft. "I do not choose what my blood tastes or smells like". Turning to face Marcel when he moved to the window, the girl watched him carefully. Her gaze went down to the ground, and she thought for a moment before asking a question, quietly. "Don't you feel lonely here? No family, no friends... I could... be a friend, if you'd let me".

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:51 am 

Her words were a shock to Marcel, as he had not any recollection of what that may be like. Not anyone else had ever said something so similar besides a certain girl many, many decades ago. Marcel was unsure, and his mind was sent into a tailspin. Despite his cold attitude just moments before, he managed to keep that side of him away under lock and key for the most part. In fact, he only really felt like he made the choice to go back to the window... it was like a different person had been there in his place. Though, it might be natural for one to develop some form of mental illness if you are alive for so many years. Especially if you had spent that time doing things that would even make his "old friend" Vlad the Impaler wince.

He was more careful now that he heard her speak. His cautious behavior well deserved in his mind. 'Why would she say that... is it to gain my trust? to get where she needs to in the castle?...' he thought to himself, trying to figure her intentions out. He turned his head and looked at her, one arm now down by his side and the other lay against the bars as if he was leaning. |He tried looking up into her eyes, to try and understand her motives... but since the incident in the room, he has found it hard to, especially now for some reason."I apologize but I will not let you gain my friendship only to have you stab me in the back when you are long gone and safe, ready to tell the world where I am" he said unctuously. His artificial smile starting to wear thin in his mind. "What even are "friends" anyways. Nothing but people that stab you in the back when it suits them, and then return when they need to use you for assistance. I do not feel like ruining my peace here any further... not one bit."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:19 am 

Sort of back.

After speaking, Missie fell silent, but didn't take her gaze away from Marcel. She felt that it was safer to keep an eye out on him at all times, as he was too fast and unpredictable for her not to. Some time to think had made Missie come to the conclusion that she was now stuck in this place, and should make the best out of it. Honestly, from what she could see, the best in her case would be to stay alive and not seriously injured. The thought caused her to sigh inwardly. Well, if her life had been bad before, now it was even worse. Great way to move from a bad situation, she asked somewhat bitterly.

When Marcel spoke, Missie showed a lopsided grin. "Except that I will not leave this place, ever, now will I?", she murmured. "I won't, not alive, at least. I may leave in a body bag". She spoke quietly, almost as though she didn't care. "Also, what you just defined are false friends. Real friends are people you can rely on as much as they can rely on you. People you can call for a conversation in the middle of the night and they will be happy to talk to you. People you can tell the same story over and over because you need to tell it again, and they will listen. People in whose home you can drop by at any time and they will happy to see you. It's... something different".

The girl bit her lower lip and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry. I will just... keep to myself. May I leave now?".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:52 pm 

His eyes looked up to her at her last comment while, then he tipped his head to the side. 'This, this is the curious fire of this girl... she has a soul that screams out to be freed... her mind strong, but her body seemingly that of its own device. Like how a caterpillar goes through many efforts to become a butterfly, and breaks through its husk... only hers is more tougher, maybe even dark like how he was before the ritual--' he thought to himself, thoughts trailing off as he found himself gazing at her wrist, then her neck. Immediately, he turned and nodded more slowly than before. "Please," was all he said in an agreeing tone while walking past her. His fists clenched extremely tightly behind him as he walked down the hallway.

He ignored every noise as he walked away to the main lobby. The events by the window leading up the appearance of Missie still bugging him. The rise in anger-- no... bloodlust. Was all the more odd to him right now. "I have to wonder what is causing this--" he murmured, feeling hot as he got farther and farther from Missie. He actually had to force himself to keep walking, and he did not even know how far he had gotten until he had already taken off the tightened buttons around his neck and let himself "breath" so to speak. "This burning sensation in my veins, is a cruel mistress," he murmured. Now walking back up the stars in the lobby on his way to his room. He had to take some time and be by himself, believe it or not. After all these years, it seemed peace and quiet was the only thing keeping him half sane. Even the companionship of his staff was not enough.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:04 am 

Sort of back.

Missie could never imagine exactly what was going on inside Marcel’s mind. Even if she had been better at reading people, she would not have been able to figure out what Marcel felt. Simply because he wasn’t a person, per se. He was something else. How would she have defined him? That Missie didn’t know. Maybe as a monster, if she had never met him. A murderer, if she didn’t believe she was treading in a world she had never before seen. There was something within his eyes that Missie could define as him being a tormented man, but she was afraid to ask questions. Those questions might upset Marcel. Or open a door she wasn’t sure she wanted to cross.

Watching while Marcel moved away from her, Missie could notice the tension in his posture. She felt her heart race, a rush of adrenaline. That little voice in her head that screamed in moments of danger repeated “run, run, run”. But she knew there was nowhere to run. She knew that running would only get her killed faster.

Feeling a cold fear creep inside her heart, Missie fell to a heap on the floor, her legs giving in before she could catch herself. She sat there helplessly, if only for a moment, before standing up and moving again. She also needed a place where she could be alone. She needed to shake that feeling of being watched. Deciding to look around for Damian, she looked around and tried to make her way back to Marcel’s chambers, wondering if he might be there. She needed to start acting. Now. And maybe her first and best bet should be Damian. He knew everything about that place and had more self-control than Marcel, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:32 am 

Marcel was up to the top of the stairs when he was heading back to his room. Thoughts of his past beginning to bubble up to the surface. Suddenly, he stopped moving... the feel of warmth on the back of his neck, the feel of breath, made him spin around quickly. "Who's there?" he said in a calm voice, when on the inside he was really worried about what may have been able to sneak up on him. As footsteps sounded in a corridor, he quickly left the stairs back the way he came to the window.

He had moven so quickly, that some of his hair had fallen out of his ponytail and now covered his eyes. He sighed, moving the hair with a steady hand to behind his ear. The squeaking noise of an old door opening made Marcel turn slowly. To which he noticed a painting hanging off the wall by just a crack on one side. He walked up to it, and opened the painting like a doorway...
---
At his room, Damian was standing calmly in front of Marcel's rooms door, eyes closed and head tipped down as he waited. His eyes slowly opened a few centimetres, and without moving his tipped head-- glanced to the one side of the hall in the direction of footsteps. His blue eyes seeming to glow as he kept his butler like posture with hands folded neatly behind his back. Posture, probably one of the best anyone had ever seen.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:28 am 

Sort of back.

Missie felt uneasy walking those corridors. The place was making her nervous, and she took every step almost feeling like something in the place would suddenly change. It was scary, and the place made her paranoid about what could happen. Had she been an emotionally weaker woman, and Missie would probably be crying and begging for mercy. Her inner strength didn't allow her to beg, though, and she knew she needed to try her best. The urge to leave the place, though, was there. It was just a controlled need.

Making her way back to Marcel's room, Missie took a deep breath before knocking a few times on the door, and then opened a tiny crack at the door. Her gaze went to Damian, and she took one instinctive step back, before stepping forward again. Closing her eyes for a moment, the girl gathered all of her courage before speaking.

"I... I'm sorry... Do you have a moment?", she asked, keeping her voice really low, as if she feared Marcel would materialize behind her out of thin air.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 pm 

Damian was already looking toward her before she had opened the door, and his eyes simply declared that she may enter. "I am unsure of what you might have to ask me, but I would suggest you make it quick. If Marcel comes back here, you may be in for some trouble. Now come in here if you are going to speak, the couch you were sleeping on earlier is free," he said with a butler like bow. One hand pressed firmly to his chest while the other was aimed at the couch, as if presenting it. Once again his movements were fluid, and the smoothness of the action was very similar to Marcel in this case.
--

As Marcel stepped into the painting, he felt a warm heat grip his body. A familiar feeling overtaking him as he almost took another step in. With a vision of chains sliding against one another in darkness, his eyes flashed open widely in panic. Though his face quickly contorted into that of confusion. Where he had been once entering the painting was but a wall, and he was now by that barred window where he was when Missie saw him. His vision was groggy as he peered up at a lithe figure... this figure was using there legs as a pillow, and one of their lithe fingered hands was holding something sharp, and gleaming above his heart. He could barely see who it was before the figure jumped at a sound, and pushed him off there lap. A feminine voice sputtering something like a curse word from the figures direction. As of now, the sound of footsteps echo's turned to nothing, and a new figure was leaning over him... Green eyes looking down toward his red ones seductively.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:14 pm 

Sort of back.

The fact that Damian was already looking in her direction before she had even opened the door made Missie feel even more uneasy. Her sense of self preservation once again demanded that she left that place. Of course, she would have, if only there was a way of doing it. As there wasn’t - at least for now, Missie had to find other ways of keeping herself safe.

Marcel was not a possibility there. It was clear that he only meant more danger. Damian seemed to have much more control than his master - if he even needed it at all. So, Missie decided she would try for answers with him.

Nodding at the butler’s words, the girl walked to the couch and sat down, her gaze never moving away from Damian’s. “How many others like Marcel are there?”, she asked, straight forward as usual. “And do I need to fear that they will also feed off of me?”. After these questions, Missie fell silent and rested her hands on her lap, just waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 am 

Damian was looking to the door the whole while she was speaking. Though a few moments after she had finished, he turned his head slowly to look in her direction. "Not including me... the ones currently in this castle are Master Marcel, Lord Alistair, Lord Wynn, and then there is Lord Rune, and of course Lady Luna" he said. His eyes narrowed as he looked at hers. "Of course, there are more around the world with there own territories... but you won't need to worry over them... probably."

He looked straight ahead once more, and blinked as if he never looked to her. "As for being fed on, Marcel has claimed you as his prey... not anyone else's. They can try something as much as they want, but there are few of them that could over power the master, even if he is a little starved..." Damian murmured, putting emphasis on the last word.

"If you are going to meet anyone, it will be soon. In fact, I remember something about Lord Wynn..." he said. Damian glanced over in her direction, and a smiled broke his usually professional looking expression. "... If that is the case, have you seen the other girl? her name started with an "S" I think... you know-- the one who asked you to help that red haired girl," the vampire murmured, blue eyes gleaming with an indeterminable expression.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:33 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie felt her heart race when she heard the names of the others who were there. She wouldn’t have imagined there were that many at all, let alone in one place. That knowledge made her feel like a piece of meat tossed among several tigers. What could she do if one of them tried to attack her, after all? And who was that Lady Luna? Missie wondered for a moment if she was Marcel’s… mate? Wife? She didn’t really know what the hell those creatures had. She then shrugged. It wasn’t like she had anything to do with him or whoever he spent his time with. “Probably?”, she murmured, seemingly a little suspicious. “What do you mean by probably?”.

Knowing that the others wouldn’t be allowed to feed off of her made Missie feel a little less scared. When Damian said he was a little starved, though, her uneasiness grew again. She could feel that he was indeed starved. But why? Shaking her head, she took a deep breath.

“Sarah”, she replied, her voice soft, when Damian asked her if she had seen the other girl. “I left her in our room when I left it”, Missie explained, looking at Damian and biting her lower lip. “You don’t mean that something has happened to her… that someone has taken her… do you?”. After this question, Missie fell silent, fidgeting nervously with a little piece of thread that was poking out of her clothes.