All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:32 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

So the purpose of this thread is two-fold.

First I wanna say sorry to any rps Im in. College is being a ****ing right now and I won't be completely free until December. I want to thank all you guys who haven't tried to rend my soul from my body for poofing on you, which sorta awkwardly brings me to my next point.

Thanksgiving (hold your sack Santa! ) is upon us and I think it'd be really great to just throw some appreciation out there. Who on CF just freakin rocks in your book? Give them a shout out and thank them for bein awesome.

I'll Start with @Aeromancer
This guy is godly in his patience and just so ****ing easy to get along with. He's the kinda guy you want in your improv group cuz he'll keep it goin.

Next up @Trever cuz he's just a pro like no other. His Roleplays have this feel of Magnitude; You feel the atmosphere, the grimness, the anger or the straight up silliness. It sucks you in and makes it feel real. Well done sir

So those are my odes for now. Since Im on mobile there are hella typos and im not even sure those tags worked but I'll look it over later. Now it's your turn! Who do you appreciate?

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:18 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)

@Shades I would have to say the former "ShadowLady" gone "Shades" is one of the many, many people I appreciate on here.
She has an incredible patience... such as how I literally disappeared for the better part of a month, without even letting her know I was going to be gone. Yet every time I popped back on this creative roller coaster of awesome, just goes. "no probs". Then we continue on our way to write some more on the same rp's as before. It is pretty great. In fact, I feel like she needs a medal for something like this. XD

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Last edited by Marco on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:23 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, I definitely appreciate everyone here who made me feel very welcome when I arrived. My old RP board became a ghost town but I wanted to RP again. CF is an awesome place and already feels like home to me.

Special shouts out to:

@Eggsy: He was one of the first people to welcome me here. He helped me revamp three of my old characters into Blood War.I grew very attached to those three and I never got to finish their old stories because that was one of my stories that died off without a proper ending. It feels great to write them again.

@Shades: She is an awesome person all around. She helped make me feel welcome here too and helped me with my two of my new characters that I am eager to play. She has so many great story ideas, I wish I had enough time to be in more of her stories.

@ProfessorSpy: He is my first 1x1 on CF and I'm really excited for our story. We already got a good vibe and I love that I get to work on a post apoc zombie story again.

@Imagine: She and I are plotting what I think will be a fun story through PMs.

@Cotton: Another person who made me feel very welcome here when I first arrived. She's such a nice person and a great choice in a Mentor.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:08 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

There's a similar thread here c;

But for my own appreciatees - well, how can I not mention @Eferhilda, @Asteria, and @"Sounds_of_Silence"? They make this entire place possible in the first place, so damn well they deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

I am also very much a fan of Aeromancer and Trever, like above, as well as @turtleteapot, @Rethwyn, @Kiddo, and @Vampire.Panda for being overall hilarious, awesome, sweet in every way and just major contributors to the positivity of the site.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

Oh mercy I've been tagged now I can't not post. Prepare yourselves for a shameless gushfest.

@Asteria So, who was the first person to really, truly reach out to me and make me feel welcome here? You were, and you're still one of my favourite people to talk with. You're sweet and funny and always appreciate my adorable GIF spam.

@Eferhilda Besides the whole, you know, starting the site in the first place thing, you're a caring person (even if you do have to Hulk out sometimes,) and you're always looking out for everyone. You're the mother bear, and woe be to anyone what threatens your territory and those within!

@Shades and @Fain You two have become of my best mates, and it's always a good day when I get to talk with you. Fain loves the books I love and is always there to geek out with me, or bounce ideas around. Shades is a tiny ball of fun and teaches me the language of her people, new and delicious recipes, and has me convinced I need to see Brazil before I die. Plus, they're adorable together, no joke. <3

@Tidfe Now here's a level-headed and respectable turtle who can spin a clever joke on the fly. You can be quiet at times, but when you speak, people listen. You also squeak when I pinch your cheeks, which is adorable. =3 (I'm sorry for revealing your secret don't kill me please love)

@GreyHelm Oh, where I would be without you? Probably still trying to work out how a floozy minger would fit into a toolbox, no doubt. You're educational, and hilarious, all in one. Your lengthy dramatisations of trivial matters are glorious and need to be framed. In legitimate gold. You're a talented writer, Mister Parrot.

@Fearless Sissy You have an inherent ability to turn a smile out of almost anything. I wondered if it was a Danish thing, but then I realised it's just your superpower- blatantly. When you're around, there is always a feel-good atmosphere. In this case, a little crazy is a good thing, in poise.

@Tyne Speaking of crazy, how could you forget Tyne? Nobody understands me and my DA obsession quite the way you do- on an emotional level, that is. Your writing skills are incredible, I'd give you a medal for it if I cou- WAIT I CAN BWUAHAHA!

@Lewi Like a puppy, your tail is always wagging. Always. Even when you're having a bad day, you surround yourself in positive energy and spread it in a viral happiness. Your menagerie of strange animals is telling of a gentle spirit.

@thetruegarsot You always have my back, even if you think I'm a nutter and I need to calm down. There's something very relaxing about talking with you, and it's always a pleasure to have you as an ally when we go a-slayin'. >:3

@Cotton You strike me as elegant and matronly, and I can't quite fathom why, but, fluffy, as well. You're refreshing, positive, and overlook nobody. It's hard not to notice when you're around, as things always become interesting in your presence. I hope it's not so strange that I picture you with flowers in your hair.

@Sojourn You're new to the community, but already you've truly immersed yourself. I love that you are so involved, and it really shows as you greet new members so warmly. I hope I get to see more of you, as I believe CF has benefited greatly by gaining your lovely self. =)

@Vampire.Panda You. Are. Awesome. One of the most considerate and gentle people I know of, always swooping in just to check on us, even when you're buried in two metres of snow. XD

@Aeromancer Seriously, is it any wonder why you are so appreciated? You're a wonderful RP partner, truly, and deserve every bit of praise you get. You're a good person, you are. Keep being you.

If I didn't have to run to the market right now this list would be obnoxiously long, so I'll just cut it off here with a blanket statement: I love you all!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:42 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

aww, thanks Fearless and Kiddo, you're both so sweet.
As for my appreciations well here goes ^=^

@Eferhilda and @Asteria , honestly I have so much to be thankful for from these guys, apart from creating this wonderful site, they've helped me get through some of the hardest times and I know if I need someone, they'll be there and I honestly could not thank them more than I already have, and will probably continue to do so. Right from my first day here, they've done nothing but been welcoming and supportive, as well as understanding. They have given me so many opportunities here on site and I appreciate every single thing they do ^^

@Fearless Sissy , another person whom has helped me feel so much more part of the site and I appreciate how awesome they are, and honestly I'm glad to know them ^^

@Kiddo , Even though I've not known you long, you're honestly quite fantastic.

@TheRottenLeprechaun one of the friendliest people I've met on here, and rather funny .. also just appreciate how much I can waffle on about disney films with you! XD

@Fain , even though I haven't spoken with you for very long, you're one of the nicest and most genuine persons I know, and I know if I need help with something, I can always drop you a message, you're friendly and just genuinely awesome ^^

@Cotton , Because who else would help me make Space Vikings? but all jokes aside, you're really awesome to write with. ^^

And, in addition to all this (as I could probably go on forever), I appreciate all the people here whom help make this a wonderful community to be a part of. Whether by your input or just general friendliness ^^

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:26 pm 

@Kiddo: Thank you so much for appreciating me. I think the reason I was able to immerse myself so quickly is because of all the awesome people here.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:47 pm 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Oh wow....everyone is so special to me here on CF. Please forgive my lengthy thank you, but I really feel that everyone here deserves the recognition! I love you all dearly, and you're all very special to me. Here goes! *deep breath*

@Asteria @Eferhilda I'd like to start by thanking the both of you ladies for being fair, awesome admins. I want to thank you both for creating, maintaining, and helping grow such an awesome and supportive community like CF is.

@krimson_nightmare You know that i'm thankful for a lot of what you do, mainly because we've been together 6 years, but still. I felt the need to let you know I was thankful because you followed me here and hopped in on something new to you just to help me feel more comfortable as well as to understand my hobbies better. I am happy to call you a fellow roleplayer.

@Kiddo I want to thank you for being so sweet and saying what you did about me. Made me have a case of the warm fuzzies ^^ and I wanted to thank you for being an awesome mentor as well as your help with scarborough. You've really helped me keep it afloat when the goings have gotten rough on there and you've helped me kickstart it more than once as well as make tough decisions regarding issues with it.

@Fearless Sissy I wanted to thank you as well because after my previous experiences at another site with administrative or moderator positions, I was gun shy. They were rather mean and abused their authority and you were the first one that I talked with concerning any issues and to be honest, at first I was terrified, but when I saw you were honestly trying to help me, it helped me conquer the fear of the administration here on CF.

@Ghost Where do I even begin? Being a familiar face in a sea of strangers upon returning to CF after years of being away helped me to cope with the shell shock of all the new. You've also been an amazing friend when I have needed it most in these difficult times for me lately, and you hold a special place in my heart and always will.

@Tidfe You, dear turtle, have also been an amazing friend when I have needed it most. You are a good listener, and you can always manage to find just the right pictures to cheer me up at the time. (*Cough* TUMBLR STALKER *Cough*) You've helped me to get nearly every single one (if not every single one) of my rps off the ground and I thank you for that.

@thetruegarsot True, you're another one who I must thank for your avid participation in the majority of my threads. You're an amazing writer and extremely funny guy, and also a great teacher for the world of League of Legends.

@Aria Girl.....You have the patience of a SAINT. I wanted to give you a shoutout for being so patient with Scarborough as well as being able to make me laugh on days when I didn't think that was possible. YOU DA REAL MVP.

@Blackmarket Salesman A huge HUGE thank you to you for all the world building you've done with Trinity and for chatting with me and battling boredom when I have needed it. You're an amazing writer and world builder and I think you've helped me bring Trinity to life in a way that I wouldn't have been able to previously.

@McPainty I am thankful for you because you helped me plot out and create an amazing FNAF rp which is one I didn't ever expect to get out of my head and onto paper. It was more of a rough idea than a set plot, and you've helped me make it something so much more than I ever imagined it to be. You're always smiling and bubbly despite what you're going through at the time, and your happiness is infectious.

@TehZach1993 I want to thank you for being a good listening ear as well as the daily dose of random I need during my days and just for checking up on me to make sure i'm alright.

@TheRottenLeprechaun I want to thank you for being another friend who's near and dear to me and who is very fun to talk with as well as agreeing to help me out of a bind in Scarborough. I am thankful for your patience as well as your willingness to help.

@Trever and @Eggsy I want to extend a thank you to you two because you always managed to make me laugh and keep the cbox fun and upbeat!

I hope I got everyone...if I missed someone I will just have to post again! XD

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:28 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

This took quite a bit of thought.

I could start off with @Eferhilda and @Asteria, but honestly I can't think of anything to say that hasn't been said already. Well, aside from taking me under their wing and putting up with me. Those two are great people indeed. Never have a stuck around a roleplay site, without some kind of random disappearance, as long as I have CF. Honestly, I feel they have made me both a better person and a better writer. I have their backs 100%.

@Fain, who is one of the nicest and most patient people I know. She has put up with so much, has been through so much, and still comes back strong. Words cannot express how much I enjoy working with her on staff, and her presence on CF.

@Lewi, who is always there to extend her hand and make friends. And because she does put a lot of work into her roleplays, and does not hesitate to extend the offer to people who might be looking for a partner.

@Ghost, who stuck around and gave CF a shot in spite of his leeriness and skepticism. For the night-owls in the chat, he always seems to be there for some company after a lot of the activity has died down.

@Trever, because he needs to stop luring me in with his awesome roleplay ideas and skills, and for just being an all around great guy.

@Ganelon. I miss seeing this guy around, I miss our random Pokemon and Magic talks with @TheRottenLeprechaun and @Trever. He's a damn good writer as well.

Speaking of Rott, @TheRottenLeprechaun is another entertaining individual, and a damn good writer.

@Forgotten Wolf, because while I don't know him that well personally, I have always enjoyed his company in roleplays.

@Fearless Sissy, because she's just an amazing person. She is such a big part of CF staff. It's also because of coming across one of her blogs, and seeing her many references, that I got off my ass and checked out Welcome to Night Vale. One of the best decisions I have ever made.

@Tidfe. Another really great person. I miss writing with her, she is another damn good writer (I say that about a lot of people, I know). She's so chill and laid back, just like a turtle.

@GreyHelm, for putting up with my **** when I was in that slump and not posting to any rps for awhile. I offered to quit his rp, but he believed in me. Also because he, too, has become such a huge part of CF

@MioYum_Yum, because not only is he a pleasure to speak to, his roleplays are often pretty deep and his writing is unique.

@Sentience, because this guy just chimes in chat with great one-liners. Sometimes it's just enough to start something amazing.

@Eggsy is definitely another guy worth mentioning. He is definitely a pretty cool dude.

@WildSpawn. I have enjoyed writing with him, and his time on staff. He's another who is willing to lend an ear and be a friend, though I haven't spoken to him recently... I don't actively talk to many people, honestly...

I'm just kind of naming people as I think of them. There are definitely more... I'll probably walk away form this and go 'oh ****, I forgot __'. But I will leave it here for now lol

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:45 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

So, so many people. I apologize in advance if I forget someone.

@Aeromancer is very likely to be one of the best partners someone can want. The patience, the willingness to plot, the acceptance of whatever you throw at him and the general friendly nature are just great.

@Marco is another great partner, one I'm happy to wait for, as I know there's a reason for the waiting and that he's also willing to wait for me when needed.

@Cotton is a great partner, very creative and fluffy (couldn't resist), always up for a new plot and to add to the stories she's a part of.

@Fain, I can't even start. She puts up with so, so much crap from me. And I can bounce off all kinds of crazy ideas and arm-wrestle her into joining anything I create. Whenever I feel my idea will flop, I drag her in kicking and screaming =D

@Asteria and @Eferhilda - I feel super honored whenever one of my ideas pleases them enough to join, as I'm still in awe of their writing skills. And of course, they're all around good people!

@Kiddo is my tiny little whale lol I just love talking to her and breaking her with my cute images and read her posts in which her character does terrible thongs.

Honorable mentions go to @Eggsy, @GreyHelm, @Fearless Sissy, @Trever, for sheer awesomeness.

I'm sure I'll come back here in the future and add more people to the list.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:10 pm 
Savior

Medals: 5
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (2)

@Ganelon, we started Rp'ing together when I first got here and worked well together. And we're still doing it, being awesome together and I enjoy all our talks.

@Nedovak, my vat bro. He is the only one of you all who actually exists, a brain in a vat shared with my own brain. Together we imagine the rest of you into existence. Also, we share humor.

@Fearless Sissy, the young whipper-snapper with a butt of gold, and a heart of butt. I love talking to you, and we have fun.

@Vampire.Panda, you're amazing, and I want to sing the Gaston song with you and hug you forever.

@GreyHelm, the young whipper-snapper with a butt a slimepit of butt. Rock on, bro.

@Fain, you are the sweetest and the kindest and the most kick-ass of all people.

@Lewi and @Alkalie, you've both become dear friends of mine out of the blue.

@Asteria and @Eferhilda, the only admins I've ever got along with. You have made a fantastic community, which is fitting since you're both fantastic people.

I... have probably forgotten someone. Been here two years, so there's a lot of greatness accumulated in this forum.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

@Ben
Thank you for starting this thread. It's so feel-goodsie I'm going to throw up. Rainbows, and happiness, that is.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

I knew I'd forget people

@Sojourn is definitely a member of the awesome creativity gallery, and the characters I have seen her create are so great!

@TinMan because we're creating such a fun 1x1 (one I owe a reply to >.>)

@ProfessorSpy - my rp-father lol Love his posts and how he gets involved and is always open to provide suggestions and accept ideas

@Vampire.Panda for not eating my face when I answered her question as wrong as someone could, and for being an overall cuddly person!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Wow, @Sounds_of_Silence - That was so very kind of you; you can't believe how I really didn't have a great day today and you really lifted my spirits! Thank you. But I feel ashamed because I have never finished an RP with you. Still, I appreciate you for the kindness of your heart, your encouraging words, your depth of knowledge, skill for role playing, and great character! Many RP Blessings to you. - Mio

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:25 pm 

Awh! Rot! I love you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:16 am 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

Thanks @Shades! It’s been such a blast to write with you on the two Court Intrigues threads. I really appreciate all of your wonderful ideas and thoughtful responses.

Also I need to send a special thanks to @PrincessKyra for two fantastic threads.

Kudos to @KioriYasha102 for an amazing 1x1 story. My posting has slowed lately due to my crazy schedule but I am really enjoying where this is going.

Lastly I’d like to shout out to @Cotton, @Vampire.Panda, @Sojourn and @HolyQuintet for thread ideas that are in process. I really look forward to working with all of you. ;)

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:43 pm 

@Shades: Thank you for the compliment. Your stories are amazing, I enjoy reading them.

@TinMan: I'm really excited to go forward with our 1x1 idea.

@Pizzander: I really like 1x1 we created in the Cave. I think it's going to be lots of fun.

@Vampire.Panda and @SOURSUCKER: I'm also looking forward to creating "Jazz and Gin" with you both.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:54 pm 

The truth is I still haven't had the pleasure to work with anyone really on here, It has been over a year since I was excited and checking in on this site every day. But now thanks to @Sojourn and @Vampire.Panda I'm back at it. I cant wait to get started again.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:32 am 

Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)

I am going to be quite choosey in who I put on this list. For if I am not the list will be rather long.

First off @TheRottenLeprechaun: Together we created this reality and somehow our cohabitation of a single brain vat has only caused us to grow closer together as Co-Gods. Together me and my Vat bro can destroy any GM's plans walking hand in hand through the burning rumble of the thousand inns and bars in our wake.

@Ganelon: This creature right here has stood by and not only observed the antics of myself and Rott he has participated. In fact he might be an honorary Vat Bro soon. He is one of the people that I enjoy RPing with the most.

@Asteria: Full. Body. Rawr. That is all.

@Eferhilda: You are quite delightful and also DMing one of the few RP's I'm am actually still in. You somehow not only tolerate my strange mixture of shamelessness, arrogance, and perhaps one of the dirtiest minds in the world, next yours and Ast's of course, you find it a source of never ending amusement.

@Dragon_Maiden: My shoulder dragon. Great at keeping my shoulder warm and also one of the few people that I would RP with at any time. A combination of weirdness and creativeness is why I will never grow tired of chatting with my shoulder dragon, that and she is really good at keeping my shoulder warm.

@Ristina: My fangirl friend. We squee together in delight at all the awesome things that happens in our fandoms. Such great fun. On top of this she is quite a fantastic RPer, it is always fun jumping off of her posts; or completely derailing them.

For all of you that didn't make it onto the list. It's not that you aren't special. You are just not this special. XD I kid, mostly.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:12 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

LOL so late to the party

I'm always afraid of approaching these kinds of threads, because I don't want to forget people or leave them out. So many of you are near and dear to my heart (sappy mode engaged!). But, there are a few people off the top of my head that I definitely appreciate, and deserve the appreciation.
@Shades - You're like a team mom. You sit on the bleachers, cheering everybody on, handing out orange slices. And if sometimes a person doesn't show up to the game, it's fine by you, because you understand that people get busy.
@Fearless Sissy - You're like my spirit guide. You're a good listener and you give sound advice. Plus you got sass, girl. Keep it real.
@Gunther - I'm not sure we've talked all that much, but I can definitely appreciate you. Your life seems like an adventure, and you have a lot of good advice and wisdom stored up. Plus you seem pretty badass, so there's that.
@Metal Zeta - you're amazing, H.E.A.R.T.'s amazing, and I can't wait to see what kind of adventure you take us on. You've got those good GM skills that really makes everyone come together as a team. Not as assassins though, because that's slightly illegal.
@Rethwyn - Your presence in chat is always a positive one. I love hearing about your library teen group, and your cake presentation skills are amazing.
@thetruegarsot - Conversations with you are always a blast. Sometimes I can't tell if you're being funny on purpose, but I laugh either way.
@CasualCorgi - So what if you've been MIA. You have a super chill, calm energy, and I loved roleplaying with you. I'll wait as long as it takes, my friend.
@turtleteapot - Your characters are always quirky and interesting, and your avatar is friggin' ace. Seriously, I grin every time I see it.
@Ben - You're a super funny, chill dude. Manifest is an awesome idea, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Glood job.
To those I didn't mention - I couldn't imagine being you, but you're you-ing quite well. Never give in, never give up, let your imagination take you where it might, and rock on.