All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Carlisle Campaign IC
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:46 pm 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is the current story i've been working on, everyone can be participated in this RP.

Long ago, Carlisle Kingdom was recognized as the Kingdom of Legendary Wizards. The reason Carlisle was named this was because some of the Wizards became living legends for their contributions to the Kingdom. These contributions could range from increasing the production of raw materials produced by the State, to the expansion of research and development upon the economics of the Kingdom. These contributions, both great and small, helped Carlisle Kingdom become wealthy and prosperous.

Recently, rumors began circulating that the Valvarez Empire had begun a massive campaign of aggressive expansion. Several kingdoms and territories began to fall under the might of the Valvarez Empire, one by one; this spread uncertainty throughout the Kingdom. No one knew the reasoning for this aggressive expansion, and worries began to arise as to when the Kingdom would be threatened by the Empire. Refugees from the conquered territories began to flood into the Kingdom, making many soldiers suspicious of them. But one day, a wounded defector of the Empire made his way to the Kingdom's doorstep. Badly wounded, he mentioned that he had urgent news for the King in reference to the Empire's intentions. The King was summoned immediately, and he ordered his healers to revitalize this man. They were marginally successful, buying the defector enough time to relay his message. He stated that he was a High Commander in the Valvarez military force, and relayed information as to the true motive for the Empire's aggressive expansion. Alkee, Emperor of the Empire, was apparently receiving aid from unknown demons that supplies the Empire's Army with dragons and other beasts of war. He also told the King that at the end of the Emperor's vast campaign, lay Carlisle Kingdom. The defector's last will was for Carlisle Kingdom to end the war, and kill the evil Emperor to restore peace to the lands.

After the defector's death, the Council called forth witnesses from the conquered territories. They foretold of something that the Imperial Army obtained during their march. Some refugees never saw the undead, demons, and dragons that the defector mentioned, but others said that they saw these creatures. These witnesses also mentioned that they were united with the Army to crush any Kingdom who saw fit to oppose them. Even with all of the Wizard's power and their contributions, Carlisle Kingdom could not stop the Imperial Army from advancing. With the Empire drawing near, the King chose Wizards and Knights most highly esteemed within Carlisle Kingdom's to command their armies.

However, the situation went from bad to worse. Panic arose within the Kingdom when a border patrol reported a massive army approaching from the North. Even worse than that, the patrol reported that the army would reach Carlisle within five days. Carlisle was now the only remaining Kingdom, and it was now up to them to defeat the Empire and return the conquered territories to their Masters.

The war had already begun, and now Carlisle was the only thing standing in the Imperial Army's way. The Kingdom was the only hope left for the conquered territories. Carlisle Kingdom is outnumbered, and only the Wizards and Knights were prepared for war. With five days remaining until the Empire's attack, a race against time begins as Carlisle Kingdom prepares to make their stand.

Notes if anyone interested in the RP:

Magic can be used here and you can use many elements on combat (Physical, Fire, Water, Holy, Dark, Shadow, ghost, ice, earth, Lightning, etc.) but keep one as a Main Elements as the primary element that can be awaken and breaking the limits.

Time setting was medieval with no gunpowders, cannons are magical as it was loaded by magical gemstone.

There will be limit of stamina and fatigue for each soldiers and Commanders.

Every Officers can contribute strategy to defeat the Imperial Army and Supreme Commander will decide using, reject or mixing the strategy.

Dragons, Pegasus, Wyverns, etc are marked as exotic creature.

Expect all types of battle (Battle on Plain, Siege Battle, Battle on the Sea, Town Battle, etc)

If anyone interested and willing to join here, please reply.

This thread is open for discussions

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48421 (Establish character sheet here)

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Ramero on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Carlisle Campaign IC
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:52 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Hey, I'm a little confused, very sorry. Is this an interest check, or is it an IC thread?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm 

nvm about this Aero @@ and i also realize i put it on a wrong thread for Interest Check Discussion XD

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:53 pm 

Ah, really sorry about that, I was just still interested in the RP XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:57 pm 

If still interested we could make it now, the Application will still be open even it was already started.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:34 pm 

I could create a character if that's what you were asking. Did you have one up yet? I'm really interested ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 am 

You mean for the RP? Not yet and for the characters can use it from your character's storage or i could make one at here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:38 am 

Either way is fine. I'd be perfectly fine filling out a new character sheet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:33 am 

You can make your own character or using a canon character based on the story i wrote above.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:49 pm 

I was just going to use the character profile list you gave me. If you had a premade character you needed someone to play, then I wouldn't be opposed to that either!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:33 pm 

No, i won't made some premade characters, it's your own creating for it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:22 am 

Ah, I thought you were telling me to use a character you made, haha, which I wouldn't have been opposed to anyway. I'll post a character based on your character sheet once I'm done making him then.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 pm 

Okay :D

Currently many spots are avaiable but there are only one person that can fill the position as a Co-Supreme Commander while i myseslf takes command as a Supreme Commander of the Army.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:32 pm 

Hi, I think this is a cool idea. Mind if I join?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:07 pm 

Sure, everyone is welcomed for this RP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:00 pm 

Yeah, I look forward to more people creating characters!

What other sorts of spots are available by the way, Ramero?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm 

Officers but as i write it above about officers, there are many roles of the officers such as strategist, defense officer, commander of an army, espionage officer, etc.

Pick what you think is your style, you can just be an officer that was made for jack for all trades or also can be used as an diversionary and emissary officers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:08 pm 

Thanks, I guess I'll make my character the strategist type in that case. I'm hard at work on the profile.

By the way, did you see that this RP got a mention in the newsletter? That's grand!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:05 pm 

Yeah, this is a brand new idea after all. Warfare, magic and danger XD gets the thrill.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:28 am 

The roleplay is up, it is still open.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=48423