All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:22 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Are we attending the masquerade ball? I brought my ball gown. I should be able to make my mask with Dermot's help."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"The Masquerade Ball is held in the fall or Harvest Moon Season. I hope to be back here by then. If we are, we might attend it only if we are invited. If we are not invited then we can not go. You will need to read the book, memorize the main parts and follow my lead. The first stop is a distant cousin that I have corresponded with. She is ok as far as I know. She had a daughter that is 17. She knows that her time of being a child is nearing." Mystique spoke as she wrote a few notes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm 

Kate looked at Wizardess, "Can Dermot and I mindspeak without anyone eavesdropping in you mother's lands?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 pm 

"That I do not know. Do the two of you have a secret language worked out? Not anything common. It would be best if you mind speak in a different language than what we speak, German, Latin, French or Spanish. Not sure about Latin or Gaelic so don't use those two either. Your own language would best."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:07 am 

Kate thought a moment, "Are there people that know fox or kitspeak? Dermot did you know that in my kingdom there are many of us that are kits."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 am 

"I doubt that anyone would know any animal speak at all. That would be a natural one for the two you to use."Mystique spoke with a smile.

"No I didn't know that but it is an interesting fact that I will have to remember." Dermot spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 am 

"Wait here, I will be right back."

Kate touched her pendent "My room on the ship." The girl's body disappeared from the room to her quarters on the ship. Kate rushed to he worn trunk then rummaged in her chest and opened a velvet pouch. She removed a large clear crystal. The teen then placed in a serpentine gold chain. Then portal back into the library. "This is a translator. To anyone else it looks like an ordinary quarts."

She mind spoke in pure kit. "Test, do you understand me?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:45 pm 

Dermot's eyes opened wide in surprise. "This is so cool! I did not know that this even existed."

"There are many things that you do not yet know, Dermot." Mystique mentally spoke in kit to both. "I am fluent in rodentillia, feline and canine as well. But I'll too many other things while I am there to bother listening in to the two of you.. I have a gadget for Dermot to use however. Portal to my workshop please."

Mystique portaled to her workshop and opened the door so that the two can get inside. She walked over to where she was tinkering with several boxes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:28 pm 

Kate remained in the library looking at maps and the book on customs. The student copied the styles of traditional clothes and major points she wanted to memorize. Wizardess had many talents and Kate wanted to learn as much as she could.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:20 pm 

Mystique heard the oor open and turned to see only Dermot.
"Kate didn't feel like coming?" she asked.

"No she wanted to copy some of the map and such. May I see the box?" Dermot asked.

"I have two of them ready to go." Mystique explained that by think of thoughts while touching the pad, the thoughts came up on a screen of the other box. These two boxes were 'mated' or 'paired' up to work together.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:23 pm 

Kate wrote what she waned the portaled to Wizardess's workshop. "This is amazing. I have always to see how magical items are made. I enjoy enchanting items."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:20 pm 

"Hello there Kate. I have made two of those boxes but I'd like to have a third on made. It will take a while make it. Maybe by the time we get to the main land I will have it finished. Dermot take your box and practice typing on the keys like I showed you.: Mystique smiled as she went to work on a third box.

"Yes, wizardess." he spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:29 pm 

Kate looked at the box, "Dermot, will show me how it works? Wizardess, when we have more time, will you show me other magical items you have made?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:21 pm 

"Yes, Dermot can show you how it works but it will only work for him since it was his aura that activated it. I will show you many things to help relieve the tedious boredom of the classroom. Now you two run along so I can finish this last box yet tonight. It will be yours Kate. That is why I wear these gloves while working on it. " Mystique spoke as she turned back to her work.

"That is a sign that she will not pay us any more attention right now. She has this on her mind now. Come on to my room." Dermot held out his hand to Kate as he held the box by the handle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 pm 

Kate was thrilled seeing her workshop and all the tools were organized, hanging on the wall. She had a worktable and various pieces lying around. The place was part workshop and laboratory.

"Thank you for making me one. I love your workshop. This reminds me of my secret room, part lab, workroom for enchanting, and part library. I quite a collection of my mothers scrolls and spell books. I would enjoy showing you the room."

Kate saw that Wizardess was in a hurry. "We will see you later. I know you want to finish your project."

She took Dermot's hand and portaled to his room.

"This is a room fit for a king. Don't worry, I have a brother remember. He is quite the collector too. This is comfortable."

She sat on the edge of his bed and bounced on it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:45 pm 

"Let's see if I can open it up. I undo the two sides and the front....no that isn't right right. I drop the legs first then extend the legs to the height I want. Now I undo the two sides and the front. There! Now for the back.... and here is the contraption.....I wonder if there is a better name than Traveling Desk....Wizardess said that there is a tutorial that I am suppose to do. Something about a Keyboarding set up and I am to folow those directions.....Here it is......Yeah...... simple enough.....mmmhmmmm....." Dermot was in a different world now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 pm 

Kate watched as he set the device up and opened it. Common letters filled the bottom and a dark window opened up. The order of the letters were not alphabetical. She was curious how it worked using auras. As Dermont pressed letters the magically appeared on the window.

"This is so fun to watch. Can you speak to it and it writes what you say?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:59 am 

"I am not sure if that will work or not. Nope but it is a feature that would be useful. " Dermot spoke thoughtfully as he adjusted the height and sat on the bed.
"It wouldn't hurt to ask if she has tried to do one that writes whatever you say. I think that if I use the program that comes with it, it wouldn't too hard to learn. I wonder what a font is....... It changes the letters into different kinds of writing! This can be quite fun."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:03 pm 

Kate looked on as the device put up letters as he played with the different fonts and colors. "Look at that you can draw pictures and made shapes. Oh this is fun. How many of the round things did your aunt give you?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:20 pm 

"A lot......it can do so much. Look I can save something in a weird code and then change it back to normal writing! This is fun and I'll love being your clerk. I wonder if Wizardess has yours finished yet..... I'll ask her softly."

~Just wondering if Kate's is done or not. She really likes mine. I do too!~

Mystique had just finished Kate's and was tweaking hers a bit so that the three of them could send letters to each other.

*Yes I am and I hope that this message reaches you. If it does, tell me through the Travel Desk.*

Mystique then portaled the case to Kate in Dermot's room.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next