All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:18 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The Third Installment of the MASS XOVER Trilogy has BEGUN!

Here are the differences between the first two instalments and Tri Ultimate:

1. We are no longer allowed access to the virtual world of Arcomovani, but we can get help from a... mutual beneficiary that has the ability to warp the real world in several ways to help us.
  2. In Tri Ultimate, we are trying to reverse the effects of fiction becoming reality, or at the very least stop the fictitious characters from running rampant.
  3. Several fictitious characters will agree with us and help our cause, but I will not play all of them. if you want someone to show up, ask me and the answer will most likely be "If you think you can play them well."

Next order of business: RECAP

in Mass Xover, a substantial amount of people were pulled into a world where they were given the powers and appearances of fictitious entities. they later discovered the man in charge, dubbing himself the "Overseer" was a hacker who had gotten into the system of a full dive game. They killed him and reversed the effects... or so they thought.

In Mass Xover R2, the Game was released from Beta under the name "Islands of Arcomovani" and everyone was having fun until an NPC gave questionable intel on why the NPCs could go to reality. At the end(for those of you too lazy to read a good story) the man in charge, a dark magic fictitious anime wizard by the name of Dark Schneider who referred to himself simply as GM, was revealed to have botched an incantation to make fiction reality, at the cost of both reality and fiction imploding in about three weeks from now.

And that's where Mass Xover Tri Ultimate comes in. We are saving the world. In three weeks. or it implodes along with fiction.

Please tap your selection:

IN | OUT

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAR SHEET:

Name:(usually is going to be your CF name unless you request to play a canon character)
Personality:(only required for the OCs since you play yourself.)
Preferred mod/ability:(this can be filled out AFTER this is explained in the RP. but as an example: Megaman's hand cannon, Sonic the Hedgehog's Speed, Link's arsenal, Shulk's Manado blade, Batman's weaponry, The Hulk's strength... etc.)
Secondary mod/ability:(same as above although I would encourage a secondary that you can justify making sense with the primary one)
Assists:(include as much as you can about these, but it is not necessary to write a novel) this is a canon character from fiction that has decided of their own volition that they will help our cause, but is yours to control. you may have as many as you can keep track of.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*any further questions can be posted here, and will be answered as fast as possible. PMs are ok too, but I would rather all the info is out there for everyone.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Tue May 10, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:38 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name: Zavyr Darkeyes
Personality: Usually calm and laid back but sometimes shifts in certain ways.

Preferred mod/ability: Magic Boomerang(Link to the Past)
Secondary mod/ability: Power Glove(Link to the Past)

Assists: Zant

Name: Zant
Personality: Zant presents himself with a mask of calmness and control, always maintaining an upright posture and speaking in a cold, sinister voice. Zant also shows himself to be a cunning and brilliant tactician, also possesses an extreme amount of arrogance and entitlement, very insane, often going on bizarre tangents, hopping up and down, and throwing a tantrum in a manner similar to that of a child.
Preferred mod/ability: Gerudo Magic. specifically given to him by Gannon.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Last edited by Zavyr Darkeyes on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm 

Name: Zach
Personality:
Preferred mod/ability:(this can be filled out AFTER this is explained in the RP. but as an example: Megaman's hand cannon, Sonic the Hedgehog's Speed, Link's arsenal, Shulk's Manado blade, Batman's weaponry, The Hulk's strength... etc.)
Secondary mod/ability:(same as above although I would encourage a secondary that you can justify making sense with the primary one)
Assists: Beast Boy

Last edited by TehZach1993 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Name: docemoon145

Preferred mod/ability: Gantz Suit
Can only be worn by its intended wearer. Gives you super speed, strength, and resistance to damage. Ineffective against lazers, acid, and magic. Needs time to recover as the suit's stamina wears down. The "caps" on the suit are serious weak points.

Secondary mod/ability: Armband of Orpheus
When a problem turns up that you can't solve, this thing makes you super smart. If you lose control of your emotions, it will hurt you.

Assists: Ditto
Beta 6

--------------------------

Name: Ditto

Personality: Ditto is somewhat rebellious when among his closest companions, but is quiet and reserved around strangers. It is extremely loyal, and takes no significant actions

Preferred mod/ability: Pokedex

Secondary mod/ability: Dowsing Machine

Other: Ditto is a pokemon.

---------------------------

Name: Beta 6

Personality: Beta has a moral structure consisting entirely of what his "brother" taught him about right and wrong. Beyond that, his personality is built around logical processing. The only emotions he has are simulated responses to societal stimuli, which he put a fair amount of effort into adding into his programming.

Preferred mod/ability: No mods yet.

Assists: Beta 6 is an OC. His supposed cannon world of origins is Cardfight!! Vanguard, or at least the first season of it. He's a giant alien robot, created on the dark side of the planet where all the characters on the Vanguard game cards live. He would have been doomed to a life of unintentional cruelty (or an afterlife in a scrap heap) under the direction of his creator, had his soon-to-be-brother Aichi Sendou not used his psychic powers to transport himself to that planet the day they met. Aichi reasoned with Beta, and brought him back to earth in hopes that he could live a peaceful life, masquerading as a human.

He shrunk himself down to the size of a human child and uses a combination of holograms and texture altering to make him externally seem like a normal human.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:38 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Name:JDizzle(JD to his friends)
Preferred mod/ability: Self Sustaining, infinitely powered Microbots controlled through a micro transmitter that are durable enough to be formed into weapons, but small enough to cut things like a sword would when used correctly
Drawback to mod: have to be wearing the transmitter as they function on brain waves.
Secondary mod/ability: Geass to stop time. it makes him seem to be able to teleport several yards
Drawback to mod: stops his heart for 1/1,000,000 of the time he freezes time, so 10 seconds is the longest he can keep it frozen.
Assists:

Asuna Yuuki
Preferred Mod/ability: SAO Sword skills
Suguha
Preferred Mod/ability: Alfheim online Magicks and potions.

for some reason when these two are in close proximity, Yui (Asuna and Kirito's virtual daughter) is actually able to co-exist on the material plane

Rukia Kuchiki
Preferred Mod/Ability: Sode no Shirayuki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Preferred Mod/Ability: Vizard Mask
As much as I will get flamed for stating this, here goes: IN THIS RP, THESE TWO ARE MARRIED. there, I feel so much more scared, yet better now.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:31 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Thetruegarsot
Preferred mod/ability: Sound manipulation abilities like thos of Yuuki Tenpouin from Code:Breaker
http://codebreaker.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuki_Tenpouin

Secondary mod/ability: Viktor's robotic arm from League of Legends. The laser that fires from it can cut through many strong materials and projects in a line that cause damage both on initial hit and with an explosive follow up.

Assists: Tails

Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

Last edited by thetruegarsot on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:25 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

So I had a realization, and it is the reason it took so long to find a good way to start this Arc of the RP.

You can all thank TehZach1993 and his wonderful brain for getting me out of writer's block.

What I need to know before we start, is this: Would anyone object to an in-RP-meet-up of everyone, where we contact each other using a chat system in the RP and decide unanimously "We need to meet formally at X place at X time." and go from there? I ask because the Tri Ultimate Arc needs us irl in the same area with the game only partially accessible.

Please tell me if you are against this idea BEFORE we start as it would be catastrophic to have someone leave at this point without telling me why.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:37 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

@Zavyr Darkeyes specifically, since everyone else now knows, but also for a quick link to get to it from here for everyone:

Mass Xover Tri Ultimate In Character

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:38 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

As this has caused trouble for me prior to this message I am asking as the GM that at times when something is required to happen with your character EXCLUDING character death, I will be given the power to take the action known as godmodding ONLY for specific times when something MUST happen to make something make sense.

If it was not clear, I am asking permission for the above to be true for this RP so that I am not asked by the Mods of CF why I am doing something against the rules of the site. If you say No, I will respect that with your characters, but I would prefer it if you said yes in this thread, before you post again.

@Zavyr Darkeyes
@thetruegarsot
@docemoon145
@TehZach1993

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:42 pm 

I agree :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

sure, as long as its nothing too outlandish or embarrassing ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

I accept.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:27 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

As long as you know what you're doing I don't mind at all.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:42 am 

The Happy RP salesman

for those of you wondering about the modds spoken of, yes, you can uneqiup them/re equip them/change them out for whatever reason. I just wanted to know what your first choices were in the OOC before we started for convenience sake

Also, Bumblebee is able to speak in this one like in the War For Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron games, so no R2D2 cloning and painting it yellow here.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

For those of you wondering, I am allowing YOU as the RPers to specify what the Obstacle Course offers during your posts. you can add any and all outlandish death devices that must be evaded, dodged, destroyed, complied with and/or dealt with at your leisure. also, for those of you reading the RP but not participating, feel free to shout out obstacles or heck... whole events you would like to see in the tournament!

that is all.
-GM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:32 am 

Yeah, I definitely do better post wise in terms of length and inspiration when it's this kind of scenario. I'm happy we got past the talky-walky parts xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:24 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Name: Fain

Preferred mod/ability: Wolverine Attributes
Secondary mod/ability: Trinity Hacker Shades

Assists: Harry Dresden Wizard from The Dresden Files
Description: Harry Dresden is a wizard living in Chicago. He has many titles amongst which are: Private Investigator, Regional Commander of the White Council's Wardens, Knight of the Winter Court, Warden of Demonreach Prison. The Wite Council is the ruling body of Wizards. They make the laws of magic and uphold them amongst other things, like train new wizards, ext. The Warden's are tasked with spotting young talent and stopping warlocks and upholding the laws of magic. They are a military arm of the White Council. Harry Dresden was a private investigator who worked with special crimes in the Chicago police department dealing with all things supernatural.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:55 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Accepted Fain! =D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

YAY!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:11 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

@Zavyr Darkeyes
@thetruegarsot
@Fain

there is not a posting order, and since Zach is no longer in this, you three are up next!