All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

That's right, folks! Those of you who have been chomping at the bit waiting for this to happen, it's finally happened:

THE CUSTOM PROFILE MODIFICATION IS LIVE!

How do you apply it?
    All you need to do to apply your newfound custom modifications is go into your "User Control Panel" and click "Profile" on the left-hand side. Now, from there, you scroll to the very bottom of your page and you'll see two new additions: Custom Profile Background and Custom Profile Banner:

What are the limits?
    Any images you add must adhere to our rules, so keep this in mind. Also, to keep from stretching the page, the banner itself must be no larger than "1325px by 180 px". For those on smaller screens, this may still cause the scroll, but this banner is smaller than our site's by several pixels so if you were stretched before, this banner will make it no worse.

That said, anyone who is seen using a larger banner, or using any profane images, they'll be removed by staff and you'll be asked to fix them.

Can I have an example of what it looks like?
    Each customization will look as you wish it to, which means that no real example will suffice. However, my profile has been updated to include a background as well as a banner, should you want to see it in action.

And there you have it! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise...have fun!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:04 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So, much yes to this!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

CF has leveled up!!

obligatory gif sorry not sorry

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:55 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

An update to the update!

You now have the ability to make your image background image "fixed", "repeated", or "cover"! I've added a screenshot to the first post as well as below:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

So what codes do you use to apply the images you want for your background and banner?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:14 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

No codes. Just on your profile you now see a custom banner and background slot. Put in a direct image link and you're all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!