All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Back in 1888 a serial killer went about killing the woman of the night in London. He stopped after many killings, no one knowing what who who was or what happened to him. Now onw hundred and twenty five years later it seems that someone has started up where he left off, for the past week woman of the night have been going missing. Only to be found in the morning murdered, there bodies cut and such, the killing blow one cut from ear to ear.

You are detective with Scotland Yard, you have been assigned to the case of this killer. Who has yet to actually been given a name, but he started on September tenth, the day Jack the Ripper stopped. You don't have much to go off as there is never anything on the woman's body, not a hair, not anything. The case it starting to go cold till a letter arrives at your desk. When opened it reads. "I do hope you don't stop looking for me, I'll even give you clue at the next crime seince. So game on Detective ((name of Character)). Signed Jack The Ripper." The letter is sent too all media outlets that very day. So now you must find and stop this Jack before the body count keeps growing.

Name:
Personally:
Appearance:
Bio:
Calling card: AK like a rose or something you leave behind, this is really only for Jack, but you can add something while sending letters back to Jack :p
Weapon: ((for you, like let's say six shooter, so you may have to dive into some guns :p well also give Jack his knife
Misc:

You may add anything you think should be on the CS

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Name: Steve Smith but only know as Jack the Ripper though

Personally: cold, calculating, usually a harsh person, but on the outside he is a sweet person who cares about people

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 1d5258.jpg

Bio: Steve was from a pretty normal home, he had no siblings. But a few pets, that whole deal really. Yet at the age of 12 he started to notice how he liked blood and how he liked to cut things. Fast forward four years and Steve is a orphan, his parents both killed. They called it a murder/ suicide, but truth be told he was the one who silt his mother throat and then shot his dad in the head while they slept. But then he simply stock with small animals, he also noted that he was smart, very very smart. So he went to collage and got a while paying job, and then at the age of 25. He started the killing once more

Calling card: a rose painted blue

Weapon: a long hunting knife with a wooden handle.

Misc:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:03 pm 

Hey ill post it up soon

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:26 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ok, sounds good. :3

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:39 pm 

Name: Detective Alley Cross
Personally: Alley was always cold. It wasn't that she didn't care, it was more like things didn't faze her much. She is usually serious and doesn't like sharing her finds with many. She prefers working alone. She usually wears a tight smile to a neutral look since she doesn't like showing emotion.
Appearance:
[img]http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/files/2012/05/persona-4-x-detective-naoto.jpg[/img]
Bio: Alley grew up on the southern streets of London. She had always been the tom boy sort. She graduated university with honors at a young age then went straight to police academy. Once graduated there she earned herself a place in the Scotland Yard. When she was 25 she proved herself enough to be promoted to detective by solving a few cold cases and serial murders. Now the Jack the Ripper case has fallen to her. She researched the original Jack's MO and began figuring out ways to catch him.
Calling card: a small index card with a skull painted on it, red roses crossed between its teeth.
Weapon: one Colt M1911 and a Browning High Power FN GP35
Misc: She has tattoo across her lower back of the skull with crossed red roses.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:01 am 

2nd Year (1)

Very bad ass Cer! One thing, do you want to start at a crime sence or maybe just before the call? Maybe even bump into Jack on the street haha.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 am 

Either is fine with me. Just know i may only be awake for another hour or so

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:16 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ok, I'll try and have a post up before then. But I may just post and sleep my self haha.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 am 

Okay

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:08 am 

2nd Year (1)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=46932 Here, it's a good post i think, now I need to make another for Princess then sleep! :D haha

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 am 

Okay good night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:59 am 

Btw the skull and cross roses look like this minus the fire
[img]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/skull-and-cross-roses-shanna-hare.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:02 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good! Have you even posted on this yet? XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:11 pm 

Just did.