All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:00 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

The Secure Containment Procedures Foundation is dedicated to the containing and study of any and all items, entities, and locations that threaten the normalcy of the Human world. These range from the relatively harmless; a tree that will replicate and grow anything that touches its bark - to the outright deadly and wide-scale hazardous, such as a massive, unerringly aggressive reptilian that seems unable to kill.

Containment breaches are not uncommon, and there are multitudes of redundancies in security to prevent serious breaches. Even still, some more inherently devious and hazardous SCPs are at large risk of breaking free. It is the sworn duty of the Foundation to keep these things out of the public eye.

So yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think something like this could be a lot of fun. Playing as D-Class Personnel (life-sentence prisoners given the option to aid in testing, undergo regular termination and horror both bodily and mental) or guards, or even researchers and Senior Coordinators. Of course, we'd be dealing with containment breaches, and maybe discovering and containing new SCPs.

Last edited by KaptainSigil on Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:22 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:35 am 

Debating if I want it in Alpha or Beta. I'm generally more comfortable in Beta, so it's tentatively there. What route do you think would be best? Personally, I like the idea of being researchers, maybe using die rolls to see the results, at appropriate times.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:10 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

That does sound interesting.

Sent while hunting (mobile)-Using tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:28 am 

What I definitely don't wanna do is use the classic SCP-173 as the antagonist. I've always liked SCP-035, the 'Possessive Mask' as a devious/evil force. Especially if 076, 'Abel' got a hold of it.