All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:07 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

That's right, ladies and gents! Step right up! Step right up and bear witness to the one, the only "Like" mod has arrived!

Please, please, hold your applause while I sell you this amazing product!

For no money down--I repeat, no money down!--you can now like the threads that you follow! You can share your love for those writers that you lovingly stalk from afar, tucked behind a bush, behind a wall, behind a large moving truck, your eyes plastered to that computer screen as you read each and every word typed, right down to the last full stop! Oh wait, did we say "stalk"? We meant "observe from a distance with unnerving accuracy to know exactly what color sweatpants they wore when they typed it (if they wore any).

Just for listening to this schpeel, we'll even add in an offer to sweeten the deal, folks! That's right! You're not only able to like the threads that you've subscribed to and flock to like birds to bread crumbs, but you can also like individual posts.

I KNOW! WE'RE INSANE!

You can now like those posts that give you all the feels, you find yourself engorged in a tub of ice cream, screaming "why, god, why?!" when your favorite ship has gone down in a blaze of glory! You can like those posts where the group of heroines fight their way out of a gory battle, covered from head to toe in crimson and dropping to kiss the ground they walk on that they made it out on the other side alive! You can like when that puppy, that new puppy a character has only just adopted, "marked" your boss's leg as their own while they argued with you in the street during your mid-morning jog.

And you can see who likes your posts!

"How do you do do it?!" you ask? I'll tell you how!

At the top of each thread, you'll find this handy dandy little star before the thread's first post! Click on that star and the number will change to reflect just how many people have liked the very same post as you! Then, just beneath that, you'll notice a nifty little feature called "View Likes"! Click that, and it'll give you a running list of every member that's liked your post or thread thus far!

I know, I know, we're just that awesome!

Any questions, comments, concerns or the "like" (ah, ah? See what I did there? *obligatory rib nudge*), let us know,
Asteria

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

aggressively happy pterodactyl screeching

MY TIME HAS COME

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:11 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

Yay! Thank you for that!

I'll just post the pic I took of Fearless right after she read this:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

It's a scarily accurate representation of me, Shades, I'll admit that

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:27 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

AWESOME :)

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:52 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

As an update to the "like" mod, your likes are now counted! Now, when you go into your User Control Panel, you've a section called "likes". There you can see whose posts you've liked, as well as who has liked your posts!

Fly, my pretties! Like all of the of the things!

All of them. ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

We shall, precious, we shall.