All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Arcane Decay [OOC]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Frog
Faction: Thorneblight

Appearance: He's the spitting image of his father and his father before him if both of them had been frogs. His skin tone is a bright blue with black dots scattered all over his slimy body. He is coated in a highly toxic slime that shines when the light hits it just right. He typically wears a white tank top that he made himself, and a pair of brown cargo pants that he also made himself. His body shape is humanoid and he is fairly fit for the average human. He's missing his left hand which he replaced with a miniature crossbow with an ammoclip that could be pushed in so that it could be hidden.

Personality: He's almost always drunk and if he isn't then he's asleep. He can be the nicest fellow you've met and then all of a sudden he'll hate your guts and might stab you. His constantly shifting emotions make him seem bi polar although he's far from that. He's just a drunk. He is easy to warm up to, but hard to be around as he is almost always making a scene. Although on the job he's almost a completely different person.

Bio: He remembers waking up and staring into the a bright light thinking he was dead. Although that wasn't the case as his eyes adjusted and he was laying on his back staring straight up into the sun. He'd lost his hand somehow and his memory although he does recall a time when he wasn't a frog just not how he came to be a frog or what he was before a frog. He has a memory of staring into a mirror and seeing a man stare back at him. The man stared hard at him as his chest bled from knife wounds. His only other memory is sitting in a shower as water poured over him. He could only remember the way the shower floor looked and that he had female parts for some reason. Other than that he's a blank sheet that now works to find human areas and add them to the collective.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

@erabous, Accepted, you may go ahead an post or wait for the character below to make his appearance in my next post.

Name: Abel "Mask"
Race: Homunculus/ Artificial Human
Age: appears to be 18, actually 5 years old with decades worth of knowledge poured into him via Arcane means.
Faction: Ex-Lightacre, Thorneblight
Appearance: He stands slightly shorter than the average man, medium-small frame. His face is concealed with a crudely constructed wooden mask which reveals only his eyes and the upper left quarter of his face which has refused to mutate. He wears a set of armor, which has seen better days, coated with patches of moss. As he does not tire easily or need sleep, he is more or less guaranteed to be in his armor. His hair is white, a result of permanent damage after overloading his body with mana during his creation. He wields a short sword and a handheld slingshot as his choice weapons. When using magic, the arm channeling the spell will light up with thousands of arcane sigils, which are concealed decently enough until the moment of him casting the spell.
Personality: He speaks little, preferring to use the Homemind as a mouthpiece instead. He displays a distinct lack of emotion, relying on statistics and reasons to make his decisions. He is known for chaining several attacks repeatedly, to weaken and confuse his foes, retreating into the forests when to preserve their numbers. He has a personal feud against Lightacre.
Occupation: Caster/ "commander" (Equivalent of a decorated Caster in the Thorneblight hierarchy)
Bio: To be revealed in plot

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:35 am 
Savior

I'm bad at design but, this will be the general layout for the armored train we're taking on the Nyx Line. The left most design, "A" would be the engine room. It can only be entered from the previous carriage as its original door has been wielded into the carriage, making it impossible to use. Carriage B would be the reworked passenger carriage, where most of the inside furniture are broken and thrown out for more military purposes. Carriage C would be the cargo carriage where most of the supplies are stored. All the windows have been reinforced with steel shutters. As a general rule for the design, all exterior lines for each carriage design are equal to full cover(a wall), while the interior lines represent half cover(low wall, above waist level/below shoulder level).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:17 pm 
Savior

So I have bad news, Grey has decided to drop out for personal reasons. If you encounter any problems due to this, feel free to discuss with me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:43 am 
Savior

@Ice, @Kee, are you posting soon? Otherwise, I'll post instead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:33 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

I'll post sometime today, I reckon.

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:42 am 
Savior

I'll post in abt 24 hours.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:27 pm 

Take your time

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am 
Savior

@Era, whoops, I missed a part to cue your character in. I edited my post to change that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:58 am 
Savior

I posted, sorry it took so long.

Also, I found something interesting which I am considering its use. Namely the Major Arcana cards. Anyone wanna have a go at that?

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 am 
Savior

Tidfe is unable to post for the time being, I advise those who are able: keep posting, instead of waiting for others if possible.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:16 pm 

Alright, I kinda figured that'd be the case. I'll knock something out tonight.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:20 pm 

Name: Daemon
Faction: Unaligned
Appearance: 5'10", with a lithe frame. White hair, long and kept in a braid. Eyes are gray.Wears light armor, including caster gloves that have been adjusted so as to be able to be fingerless. Armor is gray in color, and the shoulders are heavily reinforced. He has a rifle skung over his left shoulder that has armor piercing rounds loaded into it- and that he can trade out of mana disrupting rounds when needed. His other weapon is a longsword that heats up to cut through metal when needed, sitting in a sheath that slung over his shoulder, positioned so he can reach it or the sword with no delay.
Personality: Daemon comes across as mostly cheerful and harmless, if subtly off to intent observers. He is polite, and willing to help with minor issues, as long as they don't involve him being involved in combat. Attempts to pry into his or Kain's past will result in him shifting the subject of conversation to anything else, and not necessarily in a subtle manner.
Bio: As Daemon refuses to answer questions about his past, what little that can be gathered is that he obviously has some kind of military grade Caster training, as well as mechanic training.

Warpieces and Shell Specifications | +
Name: Kain
Sigil: Black Star
Appearance: Wyvern/Dragon hybrid, size of a small house
Armaments: Napalm breath, spiked tail, disruption coating on teeth and claws, able to "spit" spikes that puncture armor, which causes weak spots that can be exploited by other weapons. Also has the ability to spit a compound that quickly becomes sticky enough to halt even the largest Warpiece, whether by sticking it to the ground, or gumming up joints. His wings can reflect most attacks and are sharp edged enough to be used as a cutting weapon, armor is arranged in a scale like pattern that causes most attacks to glance off.
Shell Documentation: Kain is very standoffish toward Casters other than Daemon, and not much better around other Warpieces. With Daemon, and any others that he does become fond of, he is affectionate almost to the point of clinginess. Kain is mostly designed to set up enemies for others to finish off, or to simply do enough damage to make the enemy retreat.
Service Record: ? Not used in combat other than a few skirmishes to protect the area that he and Daemon reside in.

Name: Kain
Sigil: Black star
Appearance: Wyvern/Dragon hybrid, size of a large house cat
Armaments: Fire breath functions similar to a lighter, able to spit small spikes, claws and fangs. Able to fly short distances by using crystals that are made to warp air currents to allo flight. (Wouldn't work on a larger Warpiece, due to energy expenditure.) Uses technology similar to that of prosthetics to allow functionality despite small size.
Shell Documentation: This Warpiece is made simply to allow Kain to come with Daemon into more enclosed spaces. The few "weapons" he has in this piece are intended to let him get free of any animals that decide he is food.
Service Record: Not a combat model.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:25 am 

Just as a heads up, I edited my post a few times, after clearing up some confusion I had with PhantomCrevan's character.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:48 am 
Savior

Okay

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:09 pm 
Savior

@icebreed, Judas in in the depot, collecting Warpieces.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:31 pm 

Should I make a post with Daemon's response to Mildred? Or just let it be in on that he would choose to wait with said sentries rather than be separated from Kain?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm 

@PhantomCrevan, I think that'd be a pretty good idea. Her name's Mary, though.

@2.2zenith, Okay, I'll post her catching up to him after PC makes his response.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:03 pm 

@icebreed Post made. Shorter than I would like, but there.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:51 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Did I miss much?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next