All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:44 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A red light came on above them as the alarm started to sound. It hurt cole's ears on how loud it was but he continued on. Pushing through somehow open doors and unlocked ones too. He started to get the feeling that kiara was right this did feel very wrong. Until they came to a dead end. "Carp where to now?" He asked breathing heavily from the running and knew the guards were close behind.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:52 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Kiara looked at the dead end and breathed heavily. "Why does everything end up bad for us?" She asked herself as the guards closed in on them. Kiara shook with fright as she clung to Cole's arm.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 am 

Supporter (1)

The guards stopped a few feet away and just stared at them then hhhh e separated as the scientist showed himself. "A very unwise decision trying to escape. Think of mall the trouble you could have caused to the people outside this place?" The scientist asked. "Now now all of you should know better."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara kept close to Cole. She was more afraid than ever, she listened to the scientist speak and everytime he talked his calm voice made her sick to her stomach. -how can he be so calm?- and -what does he mean by trouble to the people outside here?- crossed her mind as she clung to Cole's arm, she gave it a small squeeze.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:13 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole's eyes turned red. "Touch me or anyone else and I'll fry you." The scientist only laughed.he pulled a remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. Then a thick three inch glass wall came down separating them.
"I do hope you survive the test it will determine if you get to leave this place or not." He laughed again then pressed another button as the white walls around them began to flatten out sunlight pirced through at them from above. It blinded Cole for a moment then once his vision cleared. He saw a vast jungle before them.
"Good luck 07, 12, and 10 and be sure to watch out for the others they are here to try and stop you." Then the scientist turned and left the guards following.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was shocked at the sudden motion. She struggled and banged against the glass. She looked around and saw the jungle. "what is this?" She thought to herself. She was terrified and didn't know what to do, she just wanted to be next to Cole again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole pointed toward the jungle where an opening lay so they can meet each other again. He ran to it but was too big to fit through the hole.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara was confused and just stood there, she didn't know what was going on or how to react to this. It was the only time her powers had failed to tell her what she needed to know and she was completely dumbfounded.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:26 am 

Supporter (1)

Kiara. " Cole called out. "See if you can fit though this hole. " he continued trying to ignore the vast jungle behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 am 

Chason stood there confused "if they think I'm going to play their game then they're wrong."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:56 am 

Supporter (1)

"I don't think we have a choice. "Cole said to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara snapped out of confusion and ran to Cole, she saw the small hole and knew she could fit through it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:52 pm 

Supporter (1)

"Come on we need to get into the jungle we are too open out here. He said then looked over at Chason "try to use your power to punch through the glass. He said not wanting to leave anyone behind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 pm 

Chason looked to Cole and nodded "I got it." He drew his arm back, swung and punched as hard as he could at the glass, so hard he thought he would have broken his hand, but this was not so. The glass instantly began to decay at an accelerated rate and was soon just a pile of sand like dust. "Yes!" he cheered at his accomplishment.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm 

Supporter (1)

Cole smiled. "Now I wish we did that to the walls in the facility." He said impressed. As he helped kiara get though the hole.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm 

"If I would have realized how this worked, then yes that's what I'd have done" Chason said making his way for the jungle. "I think the harder I punch, the faster it decays the target of my fist."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 am 

Supporter (1)

Well I'll be sure not to get into a hand to hand fight with you." He joked with a smile. He looked at his own hands "I wonder what else I can do?" He said aloud.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 am 

"You'd probably still win, I'm not much of a fighter. The fact that I've been brave through all this is a surprise to me." Chason said looking at the other two. He had never talked to strangers so openly. but they all now depended on each other for survival.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara stood next to Cole quietly the whole time until now. "So what do we do now? Any ideas?" Kiara looked at the both of them and shrugged lightly, she was actually clueless for once.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 pm 

Supporter (1)

Well for one lets work on finding food I'm starving beyond thinking." He said heading off toward the forest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next