All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Yugioh GX Rp
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Adam listened to the kids Explanation, and didnt fully buy it. However, he decided to just let the matter go. He then returned his attention to the match.

(This next section will be Palced inside of a spoiler, to Save Space. It is the remaining portion of the Match, in its entirety.)

Chad Vs. Draco | +
Draco said, “N-Nothing. It just helps me think when I block out all sound.” Draco then drew a card and said, “I activate my spell card, A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon. This allows me to return one face up, level five or higher monster to my hand and I choose Blueclaw the Dragon King to return to my hand.” Blueclaw vanished from the field and into her hand. Draco said, “I end my turn.”

As Blueclaw vanished, Handcuffs was destroyed, having been considered an equipment, and lost its monster, so it went to the graveyard. At the same time, Swords of Revealing light faded as well. Chad then drew his card. Then, a wide grin Broke out across his face. “Finally. I sacrifice my face down monster, to Summon Armed Dragon LV5.” (ATK:2400/DEF:1700/5 Stars/Wind/Dragon) Again, Armed Dragon Had the exact same collar on. “I Then Play The Field Spell, Mountain.” He said, as the scenery changed around them, hiding the audience, but still allowing the audience to see in. “This boosts all dragons, winged beasts, and thunder-type monsters by 200 ATK and DEF. I then play one card (#32) Face down. Armed Dragon, Destroy that scrawny thing.” He said, Directing Armed Dragon, to destroy her LV3.

Draco said, “And yet again I say, not so fast. I activate Sakuretsu Armor. This trap card will destroy your Armed Dragon LV5 now.”

Chad Growled, as he suddenly discarded a card. “Not before I activate My LV5’s ability, to destroy one monster of yours, with a lower ATK, than a Monster I discard, and since I discarded a monster with 2800, I choose to destroy your Decoy dragon.” He said. As LV% was about to be destroyed, with its dying scream, it launched a fireball at the tiny dragon, obliterating it.

Draco covered her ears when it screamed in pain before she drew a card and said, “I sacrifice my Armed Dragon LV3 to summon White-Horned Dragon(ATK:2200/DEF:1400/6 Stars/Dark/Dragon) in ATK mode. Then I place one card face down(#20) and end my turn.”

Chad Gave her a weird look, before Chuckling. “You really are a freaking Slifer slacker.” He muttered, as he drew his card. I Play a card (#13) in face down DEF mode. I end my turn.” He stated simply.

Draco drew a card and said, “I summon another Decoy Dragon(ATK:300/DEF:200/2 Stars/Fire/Dragon) in ATK mode and I attack with White-Horned Dragon.” Draco had her White-Horned Dragon attack the face down card. Draco said, “I end my turn.”

“You Always seem to remember to attack at the most oppurtunistic moments, Slacker. Youve activated MY Decoy Dragons ability.” He said, as his Decoy dragon appeared, to suddenly be Replaced. “With It, I can Bring a Level 7 Monster from my graveyard to the field. And so, I bring forth My Draconic Knight!” (ATK:2800/DEF:2300/7 Stars/Fire/Dragon). The armored Dragon appeared, in Decoy Dragons place, and brought its sword down swiftly onto White-Horned Dragon, Destroying it and dealing 600 damage to Draco, bring her down to 3900.

Chad then drew for his turn, His Decoy dragon still in defense mode, His Draconic Knight in ATK mode, Being boosted up to 3000, Because of the Mountain Field Spell. “I play one card (#35) Face down.” He said, placing his card into Magic Slot 1. He then began laughing. “I gotta say Slacker, Even while my deck is Trying to go easy on you, You still are so freaking horrible, that you had plenty of chances to beat me, and you still blew them all. This ends this turn.” He said, his life point meter flashing, along with hers, Showing everyone that he was at 3800, while she was at 3900. He then played a magic card. “I Equip my Dragonic Knight with Megamorph. Now, anybody who’s anybody knows what this does, but i’ll spell it out for you. When your life points are lower than mine, my equipped monster loses half of its ATK. However, when My life points are lower than my opponents, Its ATK is doubled.” The Knight suddenly grew to easily be the size of a Blue eyes, probably even bigger. “That means my Dragonic Knights ATK gets raised to a natural 5600, Plus my mountain, bringing him up to a staggering 5800. Meanwhile, your Decoy Dragon is simply sitting at a flimsy ATK of 500.” Just then he stopped for a second and began chuckling. “Ah, Thats funny. I just realised the reason why you’ve been so Obsessed with making your Decoys such an easy target; That Felgrand you sent from your deck, to the Graveyard. Theres a problem, Felgrand Can only be Special summoned, if it was sent to the Graveyard from the field. So, Because of you sending it there from your deck, with Foolish Burial, you can’t Special Summon him, with Decoy. He then Switched his Decoy Dragon into ATK mode. “Game, set, Match. Decoy, Sacrifice yourself to make way for my Knight.” He said, as Decoy flung itself onto the other Decoy.

Draco said, “And yet again, you’ve fallen into another trap. I play Malevolent Catastrophe, which now I can destroy all spell and trap cards on the field.”

Chads eyes went wide in anger, as The decoys destroyed each other, but then her trap Destroyed all of his magic zone cards, even his Mountains. As the Dragonic Knight Shrank back to its normal size, It roared in pain, as its collar Crackled and flashed louder and brighter than any of the others. “You are becoming a major annoyance, slacker. Dont think that just because you are lucky, you’ve won. Knight, Attack her Directly.” He said, no longer needing to worry about the crippling effect of Megamorph. His knight slashed through her, bringing her life points down to 2100, while Chad was still at a comfortable 3800. “I end my turn.” He said, almost growling it out.

Draco said, “Alright, I draw.” Draco drew her card and smiled. She said, “I play Lightning Vortex. This allows me to discard one card and destroy all of your face up monsters. I then summon Masked Dragon. I now place one card face down and end my turn.”

Chad Growled audibly, before His monster was destroyed, and then he drew his card. “I activate the Magic card, Card Destruction. We discard our hands, and draw the same number that we discarded.” He said, as he drew two new cards.

Draco drew three new cards and smiled at her hand. Draco said, “Man, my deck is just waiting for me to win.”

I then activate the spell card, Dark hole. What goes around, comes around.” he said, as her Masked dragon was sucked into the pitch black void. I then Summon Armed Dragon LV3 In ATK mode. (ATK:1200/DEF:900/3 Stars/Wind/Dragon) Armed Dragon, attack her life points Directly.” He said, as his dragon launched itself at her, reducing her life point to 900. “I end my turn.”

Draco then drew and said, “Alright I summon one Armed Dragon LV3 in ATK mode. I now play Mystik Wok and tribute my monster. Now I receive 1200 life points in return.” Draco’s life points raised to 2100 and she said, “I now place two cards face down and end my turn.” She then placed her two cards in Magic slots 1(#21) and 2(#19).

Chad drew. “Standby phase. I activate my LV3’s ability to Sacrifice him, and Special summon Armed Dragon LV5 To my side of the field. I Then activate the spell card Stamping Destruction. With it, Cause I have a Dragon type on my field, I can choose one of your Spell or Trap cards, and destroy it. I choose the Card in Magic slot 1.” he said, as his Dragon brought its foot down onto her card. “Also, It deals 500 Damage to the owner of the card.” he said, as her life points dropped to 1600. “Now LV5, Finish this filthy slacker off. Attack her directly.” He ordered.

Draco said, “I activate Sakuretsu Armor and now your dragon is destroyed. Do you end your turn now?”

Chad narrowed his eyes at her, as his Dragon was destroyed. “Dont get cocky now, you filth. Take your turn. the Sooner you’re done, the Sooner I can end this.”

Draco said, “Alright.” She drew and said, “I summon Masked Dragon(ATK:1400/DEF:1100/3 Stars/Fire/Dragon) in ATK mode. I end my turn.”

Chad drew his card, and smirked. “Good, just one last thing. I end my turn.” He said, not doing anything.

Draco drew and said, “I place one card(#21) face down and now I attack you directly with Masked Dragon.” Draco placed the card into Magic slot 5 and said, “I end my turn.”

Chad watched as his life points dropped down to 2400, before he drew. He stood still for a few seconds, before he dropped his head, to fling it back, laughing hysterically. “Here we go. You should feel honored, Slacker. I dont often get to play this fella. I summon Lava Dragon (ATK:1600/DEF:1200/4 Stars/Fire/Dragon) in ATK mode. Next, I then Activate the ability of the Monster in my hand. By banishing one face up Dragon Monster i control, I can Special Summon him. Say hello, To Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!” (ATK:2800/DEF:2400/10 Stars/Dark/Dragon) The Lava dragon vanished, for a pitch black dragon to form behind Chad. “Next, With Darkness metals ability, I can special summon a Dragon Type Monster from my hand or Graveyard. So, Welcome back from the Graveyard; Dragonic Knight!” (ATK:2800/DEF:2300/7 Stars/Fire/Dragon) Back from the dead, the dragon roared in anger, as it brandished its sword. “Knight, Slay her masked dragon.” He ordered. Once his Knight had slain her masked dragon he chuckled seeing her life drop down to 200, as Darkness Metal Dragon opened up its maw, revealing pitch black flames pouring forth from its mouth. “Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Roast this filth.” Just then, The Metal Dragon sprayed its gout of Flame across Her. “Now, That, is ‘Game, Set, Match.” He said, as the holograms disappeared, and he stored his deck and duel disk away. “But don’t worry Slacker. Im not all bad. I’ll give you some pointers, that I saw in your style. First, you do know that you can attack the turn you summon a monster, right? Just not on the very first turn of the duel.” He then held her phone out. “But, anyway, Now that I’ve proven what a Sham the ‘Queen of Dragons is, you can have this back. He then tossed her phone towards her.

For it to fall short, into the pool. Chad then began speaking sarcastically. “Oh, Im sorry, I figured it would go far enough. My bad. Well, im sure you can still get to it, and have it work. If you hurry to it, that is.” He said, before him and the rest of the Obelisks left the pool level, laughing.

Draco jumped into the pool and pulled her phone out of the pool. Draco then glared at Chad and splashed all the Obelisks as they walked off.

After the match ended, and Chad threw Dracos phone into the pool, Adam nearly jumped in after it, but Draco beat him to the punch. Therefore, he just ran over to the side of the pool where she surfaced at, to glare at Chad. As Draco came to the pool edge, shed see Adam Kneeling by the side of the pool, offering his hand to her. "Come on, lets get you out of there. I can go grab my towel, if you need to borrow one." He offered.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Each scream put a toll on the two, Jin surveyed the people around the pool, it was easy to tell who could hear the spirits as their expressions were pained; visibly wincing at the screams and cries that the beasts let out. When Draco covered her ears from the harsh pained noises, Chad pulled an irritated and confused look “The hell is your problem, slacker?” He asked, as he drew his card.

Junji squeezed his brothers hand hard and bent over to charge at him "He doesn't even know what he's doing to them, Jin!" he said loudly trying to maneuver over to where Chad was standing "He's Blindly hurting them and he doesn't even know it," his voice shook with heartache. Jin quickly stood in front of his brother and, without turning his attention away from the match addressed his brother "What are you going to do if I let you pass?" Jin said with a serious tone.

Junji's blood boiled with anger "I'm gonna-"

"Nothing" Jin said harshly "Because you can't do anything" Junji looked hurt but he knew his brother spoke the truth. He stopped struggling to get past.

"You shouldn't be enraged by his ignorance, you should feel sorry," Jin added "Do you think that if he knew what he was doing he would keep doing it?"

Junji crossed his arms "This guy is pretty screwed up but... I don't think so," he said, with much more calmness

"and look" Jin eased back to his brother's side and directed his attention to the Chad's expression. When he visibly looked irritated, his monsters seemed to suffer "His emotions seem to affect them too" Jin remarked "If he knew, what would he do, become an emotionless puppet? It's unrealistic, Junji,"

Junji nodded "I just- it just hurts," Junji said with a lump in his throat.

"I know Junji, but this is just a reality, a trial to overcome, it will be resolved or it won't, but until the outcome is known, we must batten down and accept the adversity thrown our way," Jin said with a grave tone.

Junji smiled warmly "Geez, you sound like Grampa," He chuckled "but, I get it, Everything has its time and place,"

Jin smiled back "Exactly," The two gave each other a small chuckle and were about to return to watching the duel when they heard:

"Game, Set, Match.” Chad said with a confident swagger. The two turned and looked, mouth agape at the scene. "He finished her off so fast!" Junji said loudly. Jin gave a single nod before crossing his arms "He is an Obelisk blue," Jin remarked.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't just some weird fashion statement," Junji said with mock surprise, Jin bumped his arm playfully and smiled.

They turned back to the scene to see Chad throw Draco's phone in the water "Oh, I'm sorry," Chad said with a mocking tone "I figured it would go far enough. My bad. Well, I'm sure you can still get to it, and have it work. If you hurry to it, that is.” He said before laughing and turning to leave followed by the rest of the Obelisks who copied his actions and demeanor.

Draco jumped in to the pool to retrieve her phone, and the boy that Junji had pushed past ran to the edge to help her out. The twins followed behind him and peeked over his shoulders like two curious puppies.

"Are you okay, Draco?" Junji shouted down to her

"She's not deaf Junji," Jin remarked with an amused tone "but this guy might be now,"

Junji turned to face the boy with a look of mild surprise "Oh Gosh! I'm sorry," he said with a gasp.

"You need to pay attention Junji," Jin said, still focusing down at Draco.

"Come on, lets get you out of there. I can go grab my towel, if you need to borrow one." The boy said to Draco with a calm tone.

The two smiled sweetly at each other He's nice they thought.

Last edited by Ben on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:27 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco said, "That's alright, I'm fine." Draco got out of the pool and said, "My phone is waterproof anyways. So it wasn't a big deal, I just didn't want to have to search the whole pool for it." Draco dried off with her own towel but she never removed her mask the entire duel so her face had been hidden the entire time. Draco then said, "I'm so not looking forward to being that jerk's servant for an entire year." Draco looked at Jin, Junji, and Adam before saying, "Thanks for worrying about me even though we just met. I just hope I win the next duel against him." Draco's eyes then finally changed from red back to sea-green. Draco walked over to the railing again and said to her card, "Well Blueclaw, that was a total disaster. I just hope that when I get to Duel Academy my brother will be excited to see me." Draco sighed a little and just listened to the sounds of the sea.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:31 am 

Byron arrived on the boat looking at the ocean" the ocean is so beautiful a deep blue and so calm and nothing beats the salty smell in the air and the gently breeze through your hair" As Byron walked around the boat he noticed a crowd of people in the distance " ooh there must be a duel going on I must go watch and learn of everyone's deck" Byron started running towards the crowd but by the time he got their the duel had just ended and by the looks of it the guy in blue had won the match. Byron seeing a girl in the pool with her phone and three guys around her Byron decided to walk up to them " Hi guys and girl my name is Byron and don't worry about him I bet given a second chance through the year you could kick his ass"

Last edited by creedhunter on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm 

Adam looked in the direction that Chad had left, and Glared. "Such a coward, to go and force someone to duel him, in such an underhanded way. Dueling isnt something to prove one is superior than another, or to make another into someones slave. Its meant to be fun, to enjoy, and make new friends, and have a good time. But that... That was just despicable." He said out loud. He then offered Draco a fist bump. "Tell you what, I'll help train you, so that when you next get to duel him, you can mop the floor with his own smug attitude." He said, smiling.

Chad relaxed onto one of the chairs in the Obelisk only Lounge, chuckling, as he looked at Darkness Metal Dragon. "You did pretty good out there buddy." He muttered, knowing that he wasnt talking to anything that could hear him, but he did enjoy hearing his own voice. He then placed his deck into his deck pouch on his belt, and sighed again, reclining the chair. "Havent even gotten to the island, and i think this is gonna be an interesting year. I wonder how many of those slackers I can get to just up and quit on their own." He said, before laughing to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco looked at Adam and said, "Thanks, I think I'll take you up on your offer." Draco then returned Adam's fist bump a little hesitantly, like she didn't know what to do. Draco looked at Byron and said, "I agree with you on that." Draco then walked over to her backpack and pulled out a big book, it looked very old and worn, the words were in an ancient language that not many people knew how to read. Draco opened the book to a bookmarked page, there was a picture of a dragon on the page, the same dragon that was on her favorite card. Draco sat down and began to read the book, she had learned how to read the language from a linguistics professor that had been visiting her family when an ancient artifact had been found in their backyard by their dog. The man told her that it was a hard language to learn since not many even believed in it's peoples' existence so it was written off as myth along with the people that were said to speak it. The man had also told her that once she got the hang of reading it, it would be easy to translate. Draco had believed everything the man had said to her and so she had desperately tried to master reading the language despite others thinking she was crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:02 pm 

Byron smiled at her as she went to her backpack and pulled out an old but odd looking book and she opened it up to a page she had bookmarked and Byron sorta recognized the dragon on the page " what is that you are reading? is it about that dragon?" Byron peering over her shoulder trying to get a better look at the page but he couldn't understand a word that was written.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:16 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Mana walked over to the railing next to the pool and leaned on it. 'My head is pounding from hearing those screams earlier.' She thought as she placed a hand to her forehead to try and block out the pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

The boys turned to greet the newcomer with a pair of cheesy grins "Hi" they chirped in unison. They would've pursued the "Obelisk Bashing" further but Draco's motion took their attention; she casually stood, retrieved a book from her bag and nonchalantly began to thumb through it, sopping wet; as if none of the events that had transpired had any effect on her. The boys looked at her and then each other, mouths slightly agape before exchanging a smirk and a nod. The two leapt into action; Jin casually draped his Jacket over her from the right and Junji sat on her left "What's that?" He said curiously about her book. The symbols made him jump inside, he didn't know why.

Byron quickly followed up "is it about that dragon?" he said peering over her shoulder. She had to feel crowded. The twins were accustomed to it and this new guy, Byron, he seemed to pay it no mind;had a good attitude but Draco must've felt uncomfortable. Jin slid past Byron and tapped his brother on the back of the head with a knuckle. Junji turned with a bright inquisitive look and Jin smirked and made a slight motion with his head to redirect Junji's focus. Junji followed the motion with his eyes and thought he saw...

"No way" Junji said with a light, childish tone. He hopped off the seat and ran hard through crowds of people for the front of the ship. Jin followed behind him quickly. Junji knocked roughly into the front rail of the ship, making a loud, hollow pang.

"There it is!" Junji shouted excitedly his brother stopped right behind him, taken by surprise by the beauty of the scene; the massive academy standing tall and Immaculate, surrounded by a lush environment against a backdrop of pure blue. The boys looked at each other with a twinkle in their eyes and a look between happiness, awe and excitement.

"We're almost there," Junji said quietly to his brother before looking wildly for their new friends. The two shouted loudly "Hey guys! Come Look!" before going about planning what they were going to do once they got to the island. This year was definitely going to be interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 am 

Byron noticed the two boys thinking they must be twin brothers as they both greeted him at the same time, while they seem friendly enough and my dad did say generally slifer red students are more friendlier than the rest and are good friends to have, he noticed they the boys draped their jackets around the girl assuming to keep her warm or dry and then the next second the boys went running off.

Byron walked towards the railing and just looked out at the blue ocean taking in the scenery when he heard to two boys calling them to come to them, Byron took off running down the side of the boat careful not to bump into anyone as he wasn't keen on starting any fights before they even get off the boat, as Byron got closer to the two boys he could see why they called the rest of us over as Byron stared at the island and the academy " Wow it's so huge but beautiful at the same time, I can't wait to get this year start I got a feeling it's going to be a fun year guys"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 am 

Draco looked at the boys and said, "Yes, it is about this dragon. It's telling the story of the King of Dragons and how he helped save the world." Draco looked up when the two brothers ran off to get to the front of the ship. Draco stood up and walked over to the railing and looked at the school, Draco said, "It's beautiful. I can't wait to see my older brother." Draco smiled underneath her mask. Draco was ready to see her brother, Jesse Anderson, and nothing was going to stop her from seeing him. Draco saw something flying above the school, Draco looked closely and saw that it was the spirit of the Rainbow Dragon card her brother owned. Draco could tell it was there to greet her from the sky. Draco said to her card, "Well Blueclaw, looks like we finally made it. I can't wait to get off this boat and see my brother."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:09 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Mana took a deep breath to clear her thoughts. She opened her eyes and saw Kuriboh floating in the air before her. "I know, you aren't happy that I didn't help those other cards but I couldn't. That kid doesn't know what he is doing, is hurting them. I'll try and help them but I can't make any promises." she told the spirit and watched hoping that the spirit would agree with her. Kuriboh moved over to her and nuzzled her cheek and then went back to his card. "Thank you." She whispered and then pushed herself away from the railing. She went to the front of the ship to see how far away they were from the Academy. When she reached the front of the ship she saw the Academy and was awestruck at how beautiful it was. 'I have always wanted to come here on my own merit without any help from Dad or any of the others especially Kaiba. Hopefully when we get to the school the director doesn't decide to out me. He said he wouldn't but as everyone keeps telling me, you can't trust everyone to do what they promised.' She thought as she looked at the school.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:08 pm 

When Adam saw everyone heading over the the front railing of the boat, he Became interested, and just quickly checked on his deck, before coming up to the railing with everyone else, and smiled, as he saw the beautiful island, and laughed. "Oh yeah, this years gonna certainly be interesting. We cant let the little things get us down, and drag on us." He commented, as he observed the island getting closer.

Then, over the announcing system, a voice came over. "Attention all students, we will be arriving at Duel Academy in approximately one hour. Pleas make sure all of your items are packed, and ready for disembarkation. And On a final note; Welcome, to Duel Academy."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:26 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Aleksey tapped his pencil on a blank page, his right fist held his head up as he hunched over his desk. With a small gruff grunt, Aleksey slammed the pencil on his desk before standing and walking onto his Balcony. He leaned lightly on the banister, staring out at the sea. He pulled a disgusted face at the appearance of a dark metal ship in the distance. His phone buzzed as if to pull his gaze from the eyesore. Aleksey stood straight and tapped the screen on his watch, the contact image of a perky pale girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes in a custom obelisk outfit dimmed and was overlaid by an animation of an audio wave. A girls voice rung from the speaker on his hip "Hey there!" She said with a giggle "Early as always" she sung "I just wanted to ask...." She said with a childish tone "-if maybe you could arrange an interview for me with Chad?"

"No," Aleksey answered bluntly and instantly "Any questions will be directed to me, ask them now and I may get a response at a later date" his words were clear, his voice deep and intense but his accent almost non-existent.

"Oh... okay" She said a bit disappointed "Um..." She listed out her questions, most trivial or childish others would establish Chad's attitude amongst the incoming student, these questions were duly noted. Her final question was a surprise and even she seemed a bit nervous about asking it:

"I've learned there is a celebrity duelist coming to the Island." She said rather seriously "The schools been told not to publish the duelists identity but paparazzi have been swarming the island for days and I have a good idea of who it is." She said with a bit more excitement in her voice. Aleksey was intrigued, and a bit irritated that he wasn't informed earlier

"Who is it?" he said, betraying no emotion.

"It's Yugi Muto's Child, from what I heard, I think it's his daughter, but that's all I know," She said with hushed excitement "The press wants to know Chad's impression of her,"

"I'll see to it you have an answer," Aleksey responded flatly, his focus had shifted. Without prompting, he hung up with a tap on his watch. He tapped his watch one more time and, in Russian, commanded his phone to call "Contact One-Nine-Nine". The phone didn't ring but was answered immediately by a harsh, shrill, voice "Zdrastvutye, Mr Asimov" it greeted with a crackly, breathy tone.

Aleksey greeted him in return "I require intel on a POI coming to the Island" his accent had become thicker.

"Da," The man breathed "The arriving student is Mana Harpy Muto, daughter of Yugi and Tea Muto, nicknamed the Princess of Games. Her dueling record isn't too extraordinary; she lost her duel at the entrance exam, to a Adam Scotts, but was admitted for her 'Aptitude,'" He said plainly "Recent media activity has been sparked by the divorce between her parents being publicly announced,"

"Anything else?" Aleksey inquired.

"She's accompanied by a Neanthrope, Draco Anderson, related to Professor Jesse Anderson, and was put under various stress stimuli, her condition is unpredictable and the effects of the project haven't been previously observed. Consider her condition unstable, and her status as potentially dangerous,"

"Understood," Aleksey said before tapping his watch. Aleksey leaned back over the balcony, his view now more greatly marred by the sight of the incoming metal monster. This will be an interesting year he thought.

Jin and Junji stared dumbstruck at the sight of the island, getting larger and larger as they approached. The twins turned in unison and smiled at the group. Junji opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a bell like tone that came from a loud intercom system.

"Attention all students, we will be arriving at Duel Academy in approximately one hour," the intercom buzzed "Please make sure all of your items are packed; Welcome, to Duel Academy." the voice buzzed away with a microphone squeal and a dull pop.

Jin placed a hand on Junji's shoulder and Junji nodded back at his brother "We'll go get everything!" they said brightly before hopping down the stairs to the lower deck.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm 

Draco heard the announcement and walked down to the Slipher Red section of the boat. Draco walked into the room where her things were and plugged her phone into a speaker before turning on her music. The first song on her playlist was called "Sick Like Me" by In This Moment and Draco sang along with it as she packed her things. Draco looked at one of her paintings, it was of a girl whose hands, face, and hair were so stained with blood that it was hard to tell that it was a girl, the girl in the painting was smiling sadistically as she licked blood off her arm. Draco said, "I hope the nightmare that inspired that picture never comes back..." Draco then finished packing and went back on the main deck.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 am 

As Byron was looking at the approaching island he heard an announcement and promptly made his way back to his room tiding up things that he had left lying around as he used them, after cleaning up his room and making sure everything was in his bag he took his deck out and slowly went through the deck checking all his cards after counting his cards he went back to the deck and to the front of the boat waiting to get off.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:00 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Mana went back to her room and made sure that she had everything that she needed. She picked up the gold box that held her father's most prized possession and looked at it. 'The minute I get to my dorm room I'll start working on you.' she silently promised the box and then placed it into the bag. She then quickly braided her hair and then picked her bag up. She left the room and went back up to the deck. When the boat landed on the island she waited for some of the students to get off before she followed suit and left the boat. She followed the crowd of students and stood at the back of the crowd looking for her new friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 am 

Draco got off the boat with her suitcase and backpack before looking around for her older brother. Draco saw Mana and began to walk over to her when she heard a familiar voice say, "What? Don't I get a hug for coming to meet the ship you were on?" Draco turned and saw her brother walking over to her. Draco walked over to him and gave him the hug he'd been waiting for. Draco looked up at her brother and said, "It's been a long time big brother Jesse. I missed you." Jesse replied, "I missed you too but seriously, you're still wearing that mask?" Draco nodded and said, "I don't want just anyone seeing my ugly face." Jesse then said, "I understand that you don't want people to see your face but it's not ugly, you're very beautiful." Draco playfully retorted, "You're just saying that because you're my brother." Draco and Jesse then began to laugh at each other's playfulness.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:57 am 

The boat landed on shore, Byron gathered his backpack and a suit case and let most of the students go before him, eventually slowly walking off the boat admiring the beauty on the island. " Just to think we get to stay here for a year this is going to be awesome". Following the crowd towards the academy and you can sense the excitement of the first time students.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:27 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Jin and Junji walked out with, not a suit case, not just backpacks, but an enormous trunk hefted over their heads. Junji followed from the rear, showcasing a winning smile , while Jin absentmindedly directed his brother from the front.
"Grampa really stuffed this thing full, Jin!" Junji gave a nervous chuckle "You think he put snacks in here," he continued with a hushed optimism "If he put just one sweet bun in there, it's mine!" he sung childishly. Jin leaned to the left which made the pair list slightly.

"You don't need anymore sweet buns, you'll get cavities" Jin said with motherly reproach "and besides, you don't wanna look all pudgy for our picture do you?"

Junji pulled a confused look before suddenly remembering "Oh! the drawing, right? Yeah!" The two had reached the front of the boat after most of the students had already gotten off. The pair saw Draco with someone and they both gave a little hop before hurrying her way. They stopped short, wobbling a bit with their signature smiles plastered on their faces. The scene must've looked cartoonish beyond compare.

"Draco!" They chirped "Do you think our rooms will be close?" Junji asked "We could do that drawing and then watch a movie!" he emphasized 'movie' excitedly.

"Uhh, Junji?" Jin said with a bit of amused concern "You know we have separate dorms from the Slifers, right?" Junji made a sound that was a mix between confusion, surprise and disappointment "Do you think we could we could just like uhh, move dorms?". Jin chuckled "For now, let's just worry about getting settled in Junji".

The two boys simultaneously returned their attention to Draco "Who's this?" they questioned in unison.