All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kira woke up inside the Fairy Tail female dorms. Her room had the standard things in it. A desk, a dresser, a closet, a bed, a bathroom, and a few windows. Each of the windows had open curtains and the room was flooded with light. She sat up in her bed, then got up and went straight to the bathroom. Have to start the day off with a nice warm bath! That should get me ready for all the shenanigans that are about to occur within the guild. She started filling the tub with water and waited patiently for it to fill to what she deemed acceptable. She slipped off her clothes and hopped in the tub.

After she finished in the tub, she grabbed a towel and dried herself off. She walked over over to the dresser as she covered herself with the towel and tied her hair up into a ponytail. She grabbed a set of clothes and quickly slipped them on as she walked back into the bathroom to do her hair. She first brushed it through thoroughly, making sure there were no knots in it. Then she grabbed one of her keys. "Open! Gate of the Horse!" As she said this, one of her celestial spirits came forth. It was a Centaur with slicked back hair. He bowed to Kira, then asked, "Yes Ma'am, what do you need?" She simply replied, "Please style my hair appropriately." "Yes Ma'am!" Kira smiled as the horse began to work his magic.

After a few seconds, the horse backed away and neighed in delight. "Ma'am, is this acceptable?" She examined the hair that had just been done. It got done in a bun, which she thought looked great. She smiled and clapped her hands. "Perfect! Thank you for coming. You may go now." "Very well Ma'am." The horse disappeared with a puff of magical smoke. She walked out of the bathroom as her expression changed. She grabbed a few things off her desk, which included a few papers that she needed to give to the guild master. She opened the door that led into the main hallway of the women's dorms. She walked into the hallway and closed the door behind her.

As she left the dorms, she walked into the guild hall and headed straight for the guild master's office. She knocked on the door before opening it. The old guild master was lazy and was sleeping in the chair behind his desk. She sighed as she slammed the papers on the desk, making sure that he's wake up. "Sw-Sweet mother of-" The guild master said as he sat up, fully awake. "Good to see you up, Guild Master. Here are the financial reports for the month. We are over-reaching our bounds and I expect that you will find a way to fix it. Unless you want us to shut down, we need to start pooling in money for the guild. Hopefully, at the upcoming festival we'll be able to raise money. Am I correct?" The guild master waved her away. "Yes... I know, I know. I'm taking care of it." She sighed. "Be sure you do. I don't want this guild to shut down anytime soon." She heard the guild master let out a small chuckle. She walked out of the office in a huff and shut the door with a loud boom.

She smirked as she walked down a staircase inside the guild. She looked inside the main entrance and didn't see many people. She realized that it was a lot earlier than she expected. She shrugged as she walked outside. I suppose I'll go do some exercises to get myself ready for the day. Then, she walked out into the main courtyard of the guild and started her few exercises.

~Erich Fromm~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 am 

Ranexus sat at his desk, looking over a few trinkets he had brought with him on his last quest. It hadn't been an official quest, and he hadn't been payed for it, it was just something he did for an old friend, the trinkets held absolutely no monetary value, but they each had value to him. Pulling his eyes away from the trinkets he looked around his room, it was like the rest of the dorms in the guild hall, filled with only the essentials that they would need for living there, course Ranexus had been there long enough that he had gotten several bookshelves filled with books and trinkets of various sizes and values.

Getting up from his desk, Ranexus picked up the items and placed them on the top of his first book shelf, the place of honor, he always called it. The first thing he set down, was a unicorn with spread wings, the second a wooden doll, and the third was a plastic dog painted blue and pink, all of the trinkets were made for a little girl, but why he had them only he knew. He had them with him since the day he arrived at the guild; and never told anyone who they came from. Ranexus adjusted the figurines a little bit before turning from them and heading over to the bathroom to get his day going.

He showered quickly, stepping out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and rubbing another towel over his long black hair. With a few minutes, he had his blow dryer in hand, and was drying the rest of the water from his waist length black hair. THis was a part of most of his morning, and a routine he had fallen into and was able to get it done pretty quickly. Especially since he didn't have to worry about straightening his hair, just getting the water out. After his hair was dry, he brushed his hair back, out of his face and let it fall to the side. Once he was done with his hair he was ready to get dressed, which took half the time of drying his hair. He slipped on his black pants, low cut V neck shirt and mixed purple and black scarfs around his waist. Since he had to be prepared for anything, he placed on his shadow bracers and strapped on his shadow katana to his back. Looking in the mirror he nodded, winking at himself before he headed to the door.

Once he was out of his dorm he walked out to where the quest board was, he always checked these first thing in the morning, trying to see what would be worth doing, since it was just him and Kurai for now, he usually tried to find something where they both would be at an advantage. Mostly the quests were boring or minimal, those not really catching his attention, but he would make mental notes of them, just to give them something to do. Though today something on the S-class bord really caught his eye. Looking around from side to side, making sure no one saw him, he pulled the add off the board and went looking for either the guild master or Kurai or Kira. In his hand was the rolled request titled Recover Stolen Trinkets!, this was perfect, it was right up his isle and Kira couldn't say a thing about his methods of getting the trinkets.

Knowing what he could do for the quest he kept walking around, shouting out for either of the three people that he was looking for, the smile like the smile a cat would wear after having eaten the canary. "Kira! Kurai! Master!" he said starting to shout while standing on top of one the tables, almost doing a flappy flailing dance that made him look just comical. "Get over here! NOW!"

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:50 pm 

Tomeina woke up inside his standard Fairy Tail dorm room. He sat up in his bed as he looked at a picture of Kira on the wall exactly opposite his bed. He immediately invigorated after seeing Kira and walked over to the picture and kissed it. He ran into the bathroom and took a shower. After he finished up with that, he walked over to his mirror. He styled is hair so that it looked messy, but not accidentally messy. It looked cool, though he thought Kira might not like it, so he redid it. After he redid it, he didn't think Kira would like it either, so he changed it again. It took him about ten times before he decided to give up on styling his hair. Then, he walked over to his desk. His desk was filled with pictures of the women of Fairy Tail. Each one he took while leering at them. As soon as he looked at the pictures, he got a nosebleed and grabbed a tissue from one of the many tissue boxes in his room. He slipped on his standard clothes, which made him look a bit like someone going to school, but honestly, he didn't care.

He left the dorms in a bit of a rush. I can't wait to see Kira! He practically ran into the guild hall and as he did, he didn't see Kira. All of a sudden, he heard Ranexus making an absolute fuss. "Kira! Kurai! Master!" Man... That dude is just calling for attention. How annoying. He sighed as he went to look for Kira. He walked around to all the tables and then decided that it was futile. He couldn't find her, and that was that. He decided to take a little rest from all of his searching.

He laid down in the booth for a while. After he had calmed down a bit, he sat up and was ready to face Kira. He saw that Kira was still talking to Ranexus and he realized that he should probably go look for a quest for Draco and himself. He walked over to the request board and looked over a number of the requests. Hmm... That one's interesting... But that one has a better reward... Well... That one can work to our advantage because of our powers... He made some sort of angry grunting noise as he realized that it was futile. He couldn't choose because he was too indecisive. "Draco! Come pick a job for us! I can't do it!" He tried to yell this with all his might so that Draco might hear it. Though, he wished that Kira might punish him for it.

Then, after he called out to Draco, he knew that Draco would take care of the job. He sighed as he walked outside. Then, he saw Kira in the courtyard doing exercises. "Kira! I finally found you!" It looked like Kira had a look of alarm on her face and Tomeina got a little confused. Then, Kira started walking toward him. He smiled at her innocently before he felt a large piece of metal slam on his head. Then, he blacked out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:08 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco sat in her dorm room alone, she was always alone in her room when she wasn't at the guild or on missions. Her dorm room wasn't like the others, she kept the windows closed at all times and she had added dark, thick, heavy curtains that completely blocked out the sunlight during the day, she always had those closed as well. She had dozens of her own paintings and drawings mounted on the walls, they were not very cheerful art pieces either. She had a bookshelf that she had carved herself, it looked like a dragon's head with an open mouth for the books to be put in, she also had some flying wooden dragon figurines hanging from the ceiling that moved when they were touched. She had other dragon knick-knacks and dreary looking objects in the room. Overall, her room was very dark and dreary.

Draco got up for the day and walked into the bathroom before getting undressed for a shower. After she was done with her shower she got dressed and dried her hair, she didn't once look in the mirror as she got dressed because she knew she'd only see a monster staring back at her. She finished getting ready for the day before she walked out of her room and headed for the guild. She waited for her teammate to show up so they could go on a quest, Draco never picked the job unless asked to because Draco felt she would only pick a job that would put her teammate in danger that was too great for them to handle.

Draco saw that Tomeina had just arrived and watched as he called for her to pick a job. Draco got up off the ground and walked over to the job request board, she saw one that caught her interest, the reward was 900,000 Jewel and dragon egg fragments, she picked that job and walked over to Kira with the job titled City of No Water and pointed to it to let Kira know that that was the job she wanted to go on with Tomeina.

Kurai was waiting in the guildhall for his teammate, Ranexus, to show up. Kurai was usually the first one to the guild after the master and that gave him plenty of time to wait for his teammate. Kurai was reading a book as he waited, Kurai was usually reading something while he waited. Kurai heard Ranexus walk into the guildhall and start calling for him loudly. Kurai silently walked over to him from behind and said, "You don't have to yell, I'm right here Ranexus."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:48 pm 

Xeo yawned loudly as he stretched in his bed on the nice morning, after sleeping in a little. He tilted his head to one side, cracking his neck loudly, then the other, before looking around the familiar room. The mage didn't sleep at the Guild's dorms, but rather a little off Magnolia, in the wilderness and surrounded by icy walls. Indeed, the only way Xeo found his perfect climate around these parts was to ice over buildings and in rooms. It wasn't anything very large or exceptional, apart from the fact that nearly everything about the house was either ice or iced over. A recurrent presence and stay from a Dragon Slayer who freezes everything he touches tends to do that. The place had a victorian edge to it, and spanned on 2 floors, hidden in the dense forests at the base of the nearby Mont. The interior had a basic set-up for one person, with large staircase against the back wall to link both floors. The living room and kitchen were on the first floor, along with a toilet. The shower/bathtub were on the second floor, along with a large bedroom that made most of the floor. Ice stalactites stretched from the ceiling, casting blueish hues of light from the sun rays coming through the windows.

Pushing off the blanket, Xeo got to his feet groggily and slumped his way towards the staircase. After getting downstairs and scrounging some grub, the man sat down with a sigh and half-heatedly took a bite from his food. "Food's starting to run low... I'll need a good job to get some more for a while." He sighed to himself as his eyes looked around lazily, taking his time to eat and wake up. Once the food was done, he reached over to a cigarette package and the lighter beside it, pulled out a cancer stick and placed it between his lips before lighting it with the familiar crack of the lighter. Xeo took a good drag of smoke and leaned back in his chair before breathing it out from his nostrils. The house was dark, it didn't actually have running electricity. The water was mostly from gravity, using the water-flows that stretch from the mountaintops and thus didn't need actual power. Being the only one living there and, apart from the guild-master, no one really knew of it. It was a lonely place indeed, the lair of the Freezing Dragon.

After finishing up his cigarette, Xeo got back on his feet, much more awake then. He went back upstairs to get dressed, grabbing a simple blue button-down shirt and a pair of black jeans, tied with a belt with a silver buckle the shape of a dragon's head. With another slide on the stairs railing, he hopped back downstairs, grabbing his black hooded jacket with the white furry brim, before dashing out the door. A small clearing with a barely-used path spread itself out, stopping somewhere near the edge of the forest which blocked out the view, and not leading through the woods at all. Xeo grinned as he began picking up speed as he ran faster along the path.

"Tail of the ice dragon! And wings of the ice dragon!" He shouted as he leaped up into the air. The familiar cracking sound of ice rapidly forming buried the morning sounds of the forest for a few seconds as a spine of ice first formed, then a pair of large icy wings and a long tail with a weighted tip formed on the dragon slayer's back. With a heavy heave, Xeo rocketed forward and up into the sky. With a few wing beats upwards, the forest shrank out of sight and revealed the town of Magnolia not too far away from his location. Angling his body forward, he let himself glide across the woods with the height he had gained, following the flows of the wind with experienced agility. He had known this technique for many years, going back to the time he was still beside Crystalia. She helped him hone his flight skills a great deal, for a human to fly with wings of ice wasn't something very simple. At first, he only tried with wings alone. It didn't work very well, always falling forwards every time he leaned forward. The problem was the weight disposition in the human body. The head was a heavy area in the body, and needed something to balance it out. That's when he looked at Crystalia again and realized her heavy tail balanced out the weight of her head. Applying the trick to himself, he learned to be airborne at the age of 6.

The flight over Magnolia was always nice, Xeo always enjoyed the view. The feeling of the winds in high altitude, rushing through his silver hair. A soft smile always seemed to find its way on his face whenever he was flying on his own, using his own abilities to do so. It didn't take long before he was getting close to the guild. He could see some people out in the courtyard, Kira and Tomeina from what he could distinguish. With a shrug, Xeo dove down from his gliding, gathering speed like a falling stone and spread his wings open again 10 feet away from the ground, break his fall enough to land with a large thud and nothing more. Cracking his neck and shoulders, he rose from his crouching landing position to stand up straight.

"Morning." He simply said rather monotonously, as if all was normal that a man would arrive flying in at miles per hour and simply walk away. Then again, who would be surprised in Fairy Tail? "Any good jobs today?" He continued.

Last edited by Dragon Saint on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:59 pm 

Sukini opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. The ceiling was to a one-room apartment a short ways away from Fairy Tail. He enjoyed being by himself and at times like this, peaceful times, he loved it. He grabbed his pillow from under his head and hugged it as he sat up. He buried his head in the pillow. I don't want to get out of bed! But... Kira needs me to go today. We have to pick a new job today. He sighed and rubbed his tired eyes. He let his pillow fall onto the floor as he got off his bed. He walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He rubbed his face and lightly slapped himself a few times to wake himself up. He walked over to the shower and started the water. While he waited for the water to warm up, he brushed his teeth. He hummed to himself as he heard the sound of running water, from both the sink and the shower. When he finished brushing his teeth, he undressed and got in the shower.

After getting out of the shower, he accidentally slipped and fell on the floor. He hit his chin on the hard floor and felt a jolt of pain as he tasted blood in his mouth. Ow! That hurt like hell! He rubbed his jaw and his chin. He looked in the mirror to make sure that he looked okay. He thought he looked fine, but his definition of fine was much different from what many people think. It was much messier and sloppier, but he expected for Kira to fix it. He sighed as he walked over to his dresser and picked out some decent clothes. It was a black coat with a white button-up shirt and a red tie, which was what he usually wore. He walked over to the mirror and made minimal adjustments to his hair. He opened the door and walked outside.

Sukini walked in the general direction of the Fairy Tail guild, though he made a number of stops, including a flower shop, a sweets shop, and even a grocery stand. He interacted with a number of people inside the businesses, which he saw often because he visited these stores on a daily basis. The flower shop to pick up a new bouquet for a vase in the guild hall, the sweets shop for anyone who wanted some, and the grocery store for when he cooked most of the guild's meals. He smiled as he walked, though he wasn't in a happy mood, but it was wasn't a bad mood either. He was just smiling for the sake of smiling. As he approached the guild, he saw the flag waving in the wind and then saw Xeo flying in, like he always does. He always seemed to make a dramatic entrance, it seemed like. He saw Kira and Tomeina in the courtyard, from what it looked like, Kira had just hit Tomeina on the head and he got knocked out. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. He looked in Kira's direction. "Kira, I'm going to get all these things taken care of. Until then, please go pick a job for us."

He didn't look in her direction again. He just walked straight into the guild hall and began to take care of the things he had to do. He replaced the former day's bouquet with today's, he put the sweets out on one of the center tables. He hoped that someone might eat one, though he usually had a few left when all was said and done. After all that, he finally went into the kitchen and put all of the ingredients out on one of the counters. He looked at what he got, which included potatoes, cheese, milk, eggs, bell peppers, and an assortment of other things. He lighted one of the stove-tops and used his magic to re-quip. "Chef Armor!" He chuckled to himself because he couldn't believe that he actually had an outfit of armor just for cooking. He laughed at it everyday, but it never got old. He got a pan in the kitchen and placed it on the burner. He cracked a few eggs and decided that he would make omelets. He cooked for what seemed like a short time, though he was sure that it was a while. He made a total of ten omelets. Some had all the ingredients he got, while others didn't. He made them at random, because he wasn't sure what everyone wanted. He placed each on its own plate and set them on the table where the sweets were. He grabbed his own omelet and a pastry, looking for Kira as he ate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:03 am 

Ranexus finally saw Kurai when he stood near the table he was standing on, and with his biggest, 'just ate the canary' smile, jumped down fom the table and looked Kuria in the eyes. His own were twinkling with dark shadows behind them, this with his smile usually meant mischief without end from this shadowmancer. "You ready for some adventure, Kuria?" he asked before looking around. He had moved his hands to his back and was holding the request poster behind his back. Without waiting for his response he turned around in a fast spin, taking the moment to look around the room to see who has come into cafeteria. Not seeing much of a crowd at all, he started to walk over to the door, and opened both doors with a flurry of movements before walking back over to Kuria. He could see Kira from where he stood, and knew that if he could see her, she could hear him. "Kuria how would you like to go on a quest with me where we can both use our shadowy powers and LEGALLY STEAL something and get paid to do so?" He asked. He had looked away from Kuria and shouted out legally steal in Kira's direction.

This was when he held up the poster and smiled brightly. "Come on say yes!" he said bouncing from foot to foot. While bouncing he held the poster in both his hands and waved it from side to side.

Then without much warning he put his hands down, and became still, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply of the freshly made omelettes after they were placed on the table a little bit away. "Oh on second thought, we go after breakfast!" he announced and made his way to the table grabbing a fully stuffed omelette and a pastry and sat down to stuff the food into his mouth. Acting almost as if he was starving, which couldn't possibly be the case. "Oh man! Sukini these are your best yet!" he said with a cheek full of pastry. It was something he always said, and though he said it every time Sukini cooked food, Ranexus always meant it.

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:43 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Kurai looked at him and sighed, "Alright. I just have to let my little sister know that we're going to be leaving after breakfast." Kurai then walked over to Draco and said, "Ranexus picked out a job for me and him to do and we'll be leaving after breakfast. I want you to be a good girl for me while I'm gone." Kurai then saw the job request in her hand and said, "Ah, so you have a job too. That's good. I hope you complete it." Kurai then smiled at her before walking over to the food to get some breakfast. He picked up an omelette and sat next to Ranexus to eat it.

Draco watched Tomeina silently, she never could understand why he had chosen to form a team with her, she never understood why anyone would want to be around her since she was infamously known as Demon Draco by all. Draco was used to being feared and she was even afraid of herself. Draco could understand why she was feared by most people and why they would stay away from her but whenever she met someone who didn't fear her even though they knew what she was capable of she would become confused and would have a desire to understand why they didn't fear her. Draco then saw Xeo and walked over to him, she looked at him and showed him the job request she had picked for her and Tomeina to go on and pointed to the reward. Draco said to him quietly, "The reward is 900,000 Jewel and some dragon eggshell fragments. If there's a crystal dragon eggshell I might be able to grow a complete egg from it and hatch a baby dragon from it. I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?" Draco hoped that Xeo would want to come with them because they could use some extra help on this S-class job. Plus she hoped to spend more time with Xeo to get to know him better.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:36 pm 

Xeo raised an eyebrow as someone spoke up to him, and turned to face the girl, his long silver hair swaying in the gentle breeze in the courtyard. The pink-haired girl was showing him a mission, an S-class mission no less, and it revolved around water in some way, or the lack of in this case. Listening to her, he squinted his sharp blue eyes to the mission as he read the details about it more closely. There were no hints as to which state or the amounts of the eggshells, and Xeo was skeptical as to her plans to bring a dragon to life from remains. His eyes diverted upwards as he began to think things through. She had a usual teammate to his memory, so that would entail splitting the reward 3-ways. It still represented a sum of 300,000 jewel each. Would they be fine on an S-class mission with 1 S-class and 2 normal mages? Admittedly, it was also 2 dragon slayers teaming up, one of them being the S-class herself. While he quickly thought, he shifted his weight and the icy wings folded down against his back, glistening in the sunlight. His tail shifted around nonchalantly, practically like it was part of his being. There was a realism and liveliness to the extra icy members of his body that would definitely strike the eye of anyone whom ad the chance to come across an actual dragon. It was years of practice beside his mother, whom he took example of and adapted his magic to befit their lifestyle.

"Hmm... Though I doubt of your results and ambitions with the dragon eggshells, I believe I may actually be of use to you. I understand that you are a 2-cell team, and though you may have the title of S-class, this job may prove difficult without anyone with water magic. And it still gives us enough jewel at the end to fill our pockets for a while... You think your teammate will be okay with my participation?" Xeo asked, after giving her a rough idea of his assessment of her situation versus the mission. The sharp blue eyes moved from the mission poster to the girl, locking into her eyes. He wasn't very familiar with all the powers and abilities of the members of Fairy Tail, having joined only recently, so he couldn't tell what each mage could do. One often has a large and handy team of mages when taking S-class missions, able to cover more ground and help in all sorts of situations. He could only trust in his own skills until he could know otherwise.

"It's not everybody who likes the cold." He added, as he moved his glance from the girl once more, but this time, to his left wing which stretched out as he motioned to it with his hand. "Those who know me here think I am a very cold-blooded being. I may be praised for my power, but I'm also feared for it." Xeo added before looking back at Draco. Maybe as a dragon slayer, she would understand what he meant, but the boy doubted it. She had been with Fairy Tail for much longer than he, she was one of them. While he was just a new guy who has a bad past, troubling people and even taking lives. He could understand why they'd be afraid of the Wraith, and he was all too aware that teamwork was his weakness. Team-mates didn't concord very well with Xeo's array of abilities, and sometimes had failure on their hands due to it. Not that he couldn't get out of a bind, but he wasn't the most helpful of people to have around. Xeo is used to fighting for himself, not so much fighting for others.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:07 pm 

Draco looked at him and said, "I know what you mean quite well. I've done some pretty bad things too, I can't even stand to look in the mirror because of what I've done." Draco then thought about her best friend who she had killed when he only tried to protect her. Draco said, "I've always been confused by people who don't fear me, after all, everyone else seems to fear me but not the people in Fairy Tail. It's rather puzzling." Draco's hand trembled as she spoke, she didn't like thinking about her past.

Kurai finished eating and got up, he said, "Ranexus, I'll be waiting for you by the usual place while you get ready to go." Kurai then walked out of the guild hall, glancing at his sister as he left.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:42 pm 

"The past can be haunting to one with a terrible one. This hand has done many unspoken things." Xeo lifted his left hand as he spoke and glared down to it, remembering the memories of his frozen claws stained red. "I've never been a man of peace ever since I was left alone. There was a time where I didn't trust any human, I never cared about their pasts. Sometimes, I'm not sure I ever will... I was thought to be a wraith for a reason. Fighting is what I do best. I try to stick to that." He sighed before turning his attention back to Draco once more.

"Are we waiting for your teammate, or are we recruiting other people to join on your mission?" Xeo asked politely, tilting his head to the side a little. His long silver hair flopped down from his shoulders, swaying in the gentle breeze.