All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean gave Rose a side hug then guided her to a chair before he sat down in his.
Biology was interesting but it was not on Sean's mind. Other things were and his concentration was low. His mind was on the ranch matters and on his music. With his Uncle wanting him to take over the Ranch, Sean would not have much spare time for his music. Somehow he had to figure out how to survive this last year of high school and yet he wanted out of the school if it was going to be such a hassle.

In the back of the class, Lily and her crowd were talking about the Sadie Hawkins Dance which was coming up in a couple weeks. They were passing notes to each other about who was going to ask who first.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

rose smiles at the hug and blushes a little. she would go about taking her notes though noticing sean seemed distracted she took another piece of paper out and quickly made a copy of all the notes she took. hearing the talk about the dance lily and her group was talking about she choice to ignore them. once the class was over she smiles over at sean. " here you go." she says holding out the copy of the notes she took for him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm 

"Huh? " Sean asked as he took the sheets of paper. He looks at the papers and frowns.
"I was that obvious then? Uncle Jesse is training me on how to run the ranch and I have that homework on top of this. Plus my other problems. But don't worry your pretty little head over me, Rose. I am a survivor. Now let's get to Lit class."

Sean smiles at Rose while Lily came up behind him.

"Would you like to go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me in two weeks, Sean?" Lily asked as she batted her eyes coyly.

"No thank you, Lily. I have other plans for that weekend. Excuse us." Sean spoke civilly but took Rose's arm and guided her out the door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:08 pm 

she smiles and shakes her head " not really i just noticed smaller details then most." she says and giggles " sean even the best survivor needs a hand now and then. so if you ever need a copy of some notes let me know ok." she says

hearing lily ask sean she would just look down to her books in her hand and busy herself not wanting to interrupted them. when he took her arm she smiles up at him and walks along side. " so your uncle wants you to take over the ranch huh."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:27 am 

"Yes. I haven't been on the ranch for over a year now. I have a lot to do and catch up on. It's amazing that a lot of things happen when you are away. There are some new young bulls and cows to start another line of bulls. This will be mostly my project. I'll have to study their bloodlines and decide who to breed to who. 25 head of bovine of my own. Not sure why such a large number but I'll enjoy the work." Sean spoke warmly to Rose.

"Also the next few weekends will be quite busy for me. I am to pick out my own horse this weekend as well as a few calves. Not sure how many calves. Buy feed, tackle and more. The following weekend will be full with rodeo having it's last round up. I missed the rodeo weekends while I was gone."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 am 

she would listen to him and smile. " that sounds intersting a lot of hard work but intersting. i'm sure you will do just fine." she says with cofendents in her voice for him. she would tilt her head. " you becareful during the rodeo don't want to get a phone call saying if i want to see you i need to come to the hospital while you recover. " her voice would have some concern in it. yes she worred about her friends.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:20 am 

"I will be sure to remember that." Sean chuckles as he guides her to a desk then sits next to her. He pulled out his notebook and text book so that he would be ready to take notes this time. His mind wanders a bit and he turns to a spot in the notebook and jotted some ideas down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 am 

she giggles "good. " she says as she sits down and pulls her stuff out to take notes as well. taking the book she has been reading for fun out she would read a few quick pages before class starts.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:55 pm 

The class soon ends and Lily stands up then walks over to Rose.

"I will have Sean no matter what so do yourself a favor and let him be. You should know by now that I always get what I want. And I want Sean wrapped around my little finger." Lily whispered softly as she pauses and adjusts her books.

Sean overheard what Lilly said and shook his head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:46 pm 

rose gathered her stuff up and stops when lily walks over. raising a eyebrow she looks to lily. "lily you can't always get what you want. so leave us alone and go away." she says and stands up looking to sean. " ready for gym class?" she asks him. turning her back to lily.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:22 pm 

"I brought my gym shorts today. And a towel ans such. Let's go. " Sean spoke as he smiled at Rose.
He was thinking about asking her if she was going to ask anyone to the Sadie Hawkins Dance or not. But it was not any of his business even though he did not see any guys that has shown any interest in her yet. He would wait and see what happens next week.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:34 pm 

she nods a little and walks towards the gym. " oh i don't know if you heard lily but she is out to get you wrapped around her finger....good luck finding amongst the ego of hers." she says and glances to him. mostly to see his reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:01 pm 

Sean shrugged then spoke
"She can't always have what she wants. And it is mostly because of my celebrity status which is now nil. I am like any other high school kid as far as I am concerned.
I have my own plans and dreams. Plus I have plenty on my plate at the moment."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:29 pm 

she nods a little. " i understand i just want you to be aware of what she is up to." she says and looks towards the locker room " well see you in a bit." she says quickly running inside to get changed. once she was ready she walks back out and starts to warm up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:53 am 

Sean walked into the men's locker room where the guys were talking about him.
"Yeah, he is going to get his after school today. Lily is mine. Why she thinks that I would allow another guy even touch her is beyond me." a guy was speaking.

Sean knew that trouble was brewing but he went over to the guy.

"I am Sean Sebastion. I have a big favor to ask of you. Could you persuade Lily to lay off on her comments on me? I overheard her talking to Rose after class today. She said something about she always get what she wants and she wants me. She has even asked me to go to the Sadie Hawkins Dance. I am thinking about asking for a special restraint order for her. I'd hate to do so but if I have to, I will." he spoke calmly.

"Hey, I am Brock masters. I will tell Lily to lay off of you and what you said but you may have opened a can of worms. If she is determined to have you and doesn't get you, she will blackball you if you know what I mean...." Brock spoke slightly hesitantly.

"Thanks Brock. Don't worry about me being blackballed. I have been blackballed before and survived. I don't worry about that kind of thing. I just want to get through high school and live my own life." Sean spoke/

"Oh...ok. Tell me something truthfully. Are you in that Rodeo Boys group?" Brock asked.

"I was until my contract ran out. I am not going back to the group either and they are fighting back with some untruths. My lawyer is keeping me informed but if there is something that you hear, I'd appreciate knowing about it. "

"Yeah....I'll let you if I think or hear of anything worthwhile about I'll let you know.....Better get changed. Coach hates it if anyone is late." Brock said.

"Thanks for letting me know that fact." Sean spoke ashe opened a locker and began changing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 am 

Rose smiles as she talks to a few people while they warm up." did you hear lily is trying to get sean to be hers." one of the girls say.

" yeah but sean wants nothing to do with her." rose said. she blinks a little seeing the girls just staring at her." yeah we know what that means but she can't get what she wants all the time."

the girls nod a little. alexis looks to rose. " so you are on your own again this weekend?" she asks

Rose sighs a little " yeah parents have another fair to go to. they are leaving butt early in the morning friday.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 pm 

Sean was soon out and stretching on the other side of the gym. His body was lean and strong as well as nicely tanned. He looked like he worked out

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:39 pm 

Some of the girls would look over at the guys and hollar at them. " Looking good boys! " Dusty would just roll her eyes and look to the coach as he comes out. " ok unfortunately the baseball field is being ready for the teams practice so we will be staying inside today. so we are going to to do some track practice...mostly relay races. so brake up into 5 teams of 4 and finish warming up." he says

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:41 am 

Sean finished his warm ups and then waited to see who would invite him to be on a team. He looked about at all of the classmates and was taking mental notes as to who to might be good friend or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:19 am 

Slowly the class breaks up into groups. "sean join us" alexis and two guys say and motion him to their group.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 145  Next