All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean smiled then walked out of the door to the parking lot. He quickly called his uncle.He found out that he was to meet his uncle out by his truck. Once he arrived at his truck, Uncle was there. They poke together for a bit and then Sean went back to the hallway where he leaned against the wall.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose smiles as she changed into her gym uniform. looking around she noticed sean wasn't there and class would start soon. sighing a little she walks out to the hall and looks around. seeing him she walks over. " hey class is about to begain....you ok?" she asks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:20 pm 

Sean looked at her and smiled weakly. He reached and touched her cheek gently.

"It'll pass. I am not going to gym class today. I have a few calls to make and they must be made ASAP. Sorry, Rose. I'll be fine, honestly. And don't always listen to rumors. Often times they are wrong or not completely true. OK?" Sean spoke softly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:26 pm 

she blinks and goes a little red when he touches her check. " I don't listen to rumors and if you need anything let me know ok." she would give him a soft smile before looking back to the gym hearing her name called for roll call. " ahh i got to get back in. i can't miss a class. see you at lunch." with that she smiles and runs back into the gym " i'm here" she yelled to the teacher.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm 

He sighed wearily. His mother was a real pain in the butt. She was not taking his requests seriously just because he was 16 going on 17. At least he knew that she might attempt to take him from school on some kind of pretense. Court date was too far away for his liking.

Sean slowly went out to his truck and began to make his phone call to his lawyer. The lawyer informed him that if his mother tried to take him by force, she would be arrested. All he had to do was to show his copy of the court order. The school had a copy as well. Then if she was arrested, they could serve restraining papers on her. And her main beef was the money. Of course if she did not come up with the money, she would have to sell the house. Sean did not care about the house at all. It was never a home to him. Just a place to sleep in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 pm 

Rose couldn't help but think what might be bothering sean during gym. they was doing basketball and she really didn't like the sport. foot work was nothing for her she just couldn't ever make a shot. once the class was done she quickly took a shower to get cleaned up. grabbing her books she went to the caffiterta and waited for sean. glad it was warm out so her hair would dry faster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:06 pm 

Sean was feeling relieved after his talk with the lawyer. He walked inside but noticed that the gym class was over so he headed over to the cafe.

"Hey there, pretty lady. Are you ready to eat? " Sean smiled as he walked up to the table where Rose sat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 pm 

rose looks up and smiles. her checks going a little red again. " yeah. is everything better now?" she asks as she stands up to get in line. luckly it wasn't to long today. she was careful to pick out a balance meal. " oh and what is your next class? i got algebra 2 " she sighs a little after saying so...oh how she hated that class.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:25 pm 

"Yeah.... I have things straighten out now. Everything will work out just fine." Sean smiled down on Rose as he took a cheeseburger and fries. He added a plate with a bit of lettuce and a couple tomato slices on it. A piece of lemon meringue pie and a couple milks to round off the meal.

"I have Geometry. Then I have a music appreciation class." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:49 pm 

she would nod a bit. " music appreciation...huh some how that doesn't surpise me at all. " she really didn't know he was in a band before coming here. but his voice told her he had some sort of music talent." after my math class i have history...then practice after school. " she says sitting down. putting a little bbq sauce on her grilled chicken sandwich. she also had a small salad with a light ranch dressing with a apple on the side.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:00 pm 

Sean smiled softly at Rose.
"Why doesn't it surprise you that I am taking musical appreciation? I mean not many guys do musical appreciation do they? I am the only one that I know of."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 pm 

she would giggle a little. " it's your voice. it has a very soft musical asspect to it." she says and goes about eating. " so i thought you would be into music somehow."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:44 am 

Sean turned red as he looked down at his plate.

"I am in the music business but please do not tell anyone. I can't speak too much about it at the moment though. If you hear any rumors, let me know. The band that I was with and I are splitting up. There is a lot going on in my life at the moment." he spoke softly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:35 am 

She looks over at him and nods " ok and i will let you know if i hear anything. " she says and giggles a bit " though tell me do you blush this easy all this time?" yeah she was teasing him. if he had a lot going on he needed a laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:13 pm 

"Only when I am embarrassed." Sean smiled at Rose.
"I am not normally this easily embarrassed. But the situation is very embarrassing to me and I just have a gut feeling that something might happen that is out of my control."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:34 pm 

she nods a little. " well i will do my best not to embarrass you. " she would set her food down and think for a bit. " well if you need someone to talk to or just help you get away from everything let me know. " reaching over and patting his hand softly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am 

Sean smiled warmly at Rose as he placed his hand on hers.
"Thanks, Rose. I appreciate everything."
Sean looks up and sees a couple people heading towards his way. He dials a number on his cell phone and just leaves his cell phone on the table.
"Here comes trouble........ If you want to stay you can but this will become a bit messy."

"Sean David Trumble Sebastian! How dare you go to your uncle about our problems!" an overly dressed woman walked up to Sean.
"Dump your plate and leave your so called friend behind. You have missed a week's worth of practices and you are going to make them up, boy." the man spoke spitefully.

"Hello Mother, Mitch. Where is Bill and Andy? Keeping the get away car warm? Well, I am sure that by now you have been served the papers." Sean began as he ate with one hand and kept the other hand on Rose's hand. He gently squeezes Rose's hand.

"They are waiting for us. We will eat at a decent restaurant and not in some school cafeteria. Just remember that you are still a minor and you have signed a contract with the band with my permission signature. You have disappointed your fans for the last time." his mother spoke with anger in her voice.

By now all of the cafeteria was listening to what was going on between the new boy and the visitors.

"I am not leaving with either of you. And that contract ended which means that I am free to do as I please. If you didn't remember our arguement, Mother and Mitch, let me refresh your memory. The contract ended the day of our last concert. I will not sign another contract with your band, Mitch. Feel free to give Bill and Andy my regards." Sean spoke calmly knowing full well that help will soon come.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:53 am 

Rose would watch the two people approch and frowns a bit. feeling sean squeeze her hand she would do so back to his. letting him know she was there. she glanced around the cafatria when it went quiet. looking back to his mother and this mitch guy. " you both need to leave. neither of you are a student or staff here and niether of you have a vistors badge on. so leave."

she would smile seeing two students stand up and walk over to their table. standing on either side of sean and herself. " and before you say mind my own buisness. sean is my friend so their for it is my buisness. "

the guy who came over would keep his eyes on mitch not trusting the man at all. while the female looks over to the teacher quickly walking their way. " here comes Mr. synder" she would say.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:26 am 

"As you can see, you should not be here for more than one reason. Oh yes! The principal has a copy of the Court Order of Guardianship. And I have called my lawyer who is listening in to this conversation. I am sure that you understand why and you also realize that you have violated the court order. If you do not leave immediately, you will also be charged with verbal public harassment.

Goodbye Mother and Mitch. Say hi to Bill and Andy for me." Sean spoke coldly as he stared at them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 pm 

Rose would just smile and watched the two people. As Mr. Snyder got there. " escuse me. but i need to see your visitors badges if you do not have any you need to leave now or i will call security." he says. and waits for them to start to leave and follow them. to make sure they left school grounds.

rose would look to sean to make sure he was ok. " don't worry your safe here." she says and looks to the other two who sat down at their table.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 145  Next