All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

OOC : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43903&p=239388#p239388

The Rodeo Boys had just finished their third encore and yet the crowd was crying out for David. David was exhausted not only physically but mentally and emotionally. He and his mother had another fight just before the concert. She wanted another new vehicle- a bus this time! And all of the band can fit inside. Not his idea of relaxation at all. He said no. And he meant no. His mother reminded him once again that she was still a guardian of him and that they WILL look at them tomorrow. He simply turned away and went to his dressing room.

With the concert over and the planned encores, David was ready to call it a night. But not Bill, Andy and Mitch. They loved the lime life and being the center of attention.

"Come on David! Can't you hear them calling you? They want more of you." Mitch who was the eldest of the group called out to David who was packing up his guitar.

"Nope I am done for the night. Just go out there with out me if you want." David spoke softly as he headed to the dressing room.

"Party pooper!" Mitch laughed as the other 3 went out to play another song or two.

David opened the door of his dressing room to see all of the flowers and other gifts lined up on the couch and vanity table.
He sighed wearily. He would leave the flowers for his mother to take care of. A quick change and he left the back way. As he left, he could hear the crowd calling his name......
David tossed his stuff into his old truck and headed home and his bed. After driving for several hours, David turned into his family drive. It was a huge house just for two people. It was his mother's idea.... again.

Early the next morning, Sean was awaken by his mother yelling in his face.

"How could you leave your fans like that! They were calling for you! Not Mitch, not Bill, not Andy! You Sean David Trumble Sebastian. What do you have to say for yourself? AND I told you that we were going to shop for a bus so that all of the band can ride together as a family. You should have stayed in Dallas and not used up all of that gas and time driving back here. Now get out of that bed you lazy bum.. I am going to take you to Dallas. Mitch will drive his van." Meredith yelled. She stormed out of the room.

Sean rolled over and got up. He simply locked the door and placed his new door jam alarm system under the door knob. He went back to bed and covered up his head. He knew that he would not be left alone.

Mitch stomped up the stairs and then pounded on Sean's door.

"Boy! Are you dressed yet? I ain't waiting forever. And I want to have a serious talk with you later. It concerns your mother and I. Now get out here before I come in........... Hey did you hear me?! ...... Sean David Trumble Sebastian! Get your butt out here!" Mitch threaten.
"You asked for it, boy."

A loud thumped against the door and Mitch screamed out in pure agony for the door was reinforced steel door with the steel being a full 2 inches which Sean had put in without his mother knowing about it. After a few minutes of swearing and promising revenge, Mitch left. Silence reigned..........

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose smiles as she looks through the different types of grips for her new foil. Having finally gotten her her father to drive her to Dallas since their home town didn't have a store that had any fencing equipment. Finally picking out a pistol grip that was insulated. Taking everything she needed to the counter she would pay for half of it while her father paid for the other half. As they walk out of the store she reaches over with one arm and hug her father "Thanks dad." he would laugh and hug her back " anytime sweetheart. Besides i want to see you do your best at the next tournament."

On the way home. she would watch the buildings go by as they listen to the radio. noticing a concert going on. she would read the sign to see which band it was. " huh sounds intersting." she says as she reaches into her purse and pulls out a small note pad and pen so she could write the band name down.

"let me guess going to try and look them up?" her dad asks her.

putting the note pad and pen away she nods " of course could never have enough good music to listen to. now hopefully their music is good."

When they get home she would go upstairs to her room. excited about putting her new foils together and have them ready for the next practice. being careful as she puts the electric one together.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:33 pm 

Sean woke up an hour later and dialed up his uncle.

"Uncle Jesse, I need to leave mother. She wants to buy a bus for the band. She also wants to have me to listen to Mitch. Mitch is acting like he is my father and I think they have a fling together. Not sure about this but I am dropping out of the band. My contract will be up on Monday.
Is your offer still open? I want to come today if it is." Sean asked as he ran his free hand through his hair.

"Yes the offer is still open. Pack all that you want because she will either throw it out or sell it or something. Shall I send someone over to help?" Uncle Jesse asked as he wrote a note and slid it over to Tom who nodded then left.

"Good. Yeah send someone over with a pick up. I am not leaving my pool table that is for sure. I'll be ready to load up when he gets over here..... Thanks and see you soon." Sean spoke with relief in his voice.

In a couple hours, Sean had his clothes and his guitar plus some of his personal possessions in his own truck. The rest was waiting on the front porch. Before long Tom pulled up in the drive with 2 others in his truck. One was a friend of Sean's Jack. jack was just 2 years older than Sean.

The pool table was was placed in the bed of the truck and rest of the stuff was stashed around the pool table. Once they were loaded, they left for Killeen. Sean was relieved when everything was loaded and they were on the road. Tom rode with Sean and they had a lively discussion on a variety if topics.

LATER THAT DAY........

Sean and Tom had finished settling in Sean in his new cabin. He would eat at the main house but he could make his own if he wanted to buy his own food. Sean also had called his lawyer and had made an appointment for Monday. All he had to do was to talk to his uncle so that they could hash out the details of how much Sean had to pay for the rental.........

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm 

once she had the wires in the foil all set and glued in she would smile and decide to take a break since the glue needed to dry. Looking out the window smiling she would stand up and run down stairs. " going for a bike ride" she says cheerfully.

"be home before dark" her mothered called out. rose would nod. knowing since her bike had no lights on it. it wasn't safe for her to ride it after the sun went down. grabbing her blue mountain bike she would head for the outskirts of town. enjoying riding out there where there wasn't so many cars to worry about. her short light brown hair stuck out under her helmet. she fallowed the same path she always took on her bike rides. soon enough she sees a few horses. stopping near the fence she would get off her bike and go up to the fence and watch the horses run around.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:02 am 

Sean walked into his Uncle's office and Jesse waved him to a seat.
After Jesse was finished on the phone, he spoke seriously to Sean.

"I have set up an appointment for tomorrow morning. There will be a stop all payments notice to the bank by then. Are you sure that you want to do this? Remember that Meredith is your mother and my sister. " Jesse spoke quietly.

"Yes sir. I am sure. She is spending my money as if she was earning it and not me. I did not need that overgrown house nor do I need some kind of a fancy bus. I am a simple person and I intend to stay that way. Did you receive one of those photos that mother set up for me? I only liked one because all of the others are too revealing." Sean spoke evenly and yet there was a bit of anger hidden in his voice.
"Besides that I have told her that I don't need all of that fancy stuff and you know what she said. I won't go back to her house."

"I am glad that you have some sense that Meredith does not have. Now what about the band? I know that you like singing and playing your guitar." Jesse asked.

"I have no desire to play with them any longer. It seems that everyone likes to hear me sing and play but rest of the band just want more of the money and more prestige. Mother is angry with me because I didn't do a fourth encore. Well I was tired and hungry. I also think that the rest of the band are on drugs. " Sean lean forward.
"I have no desire to be associated with people who do drugs and drink after each concert. Then the ridicule of me not smoking and drinking......'

"All right. Go get yourself a bite and go to bed. I'll see you at 8 and we shall see a lawyer then get you into school." Jesse spoke as he stood up and held out his hand to Sean.

"Thanks Uncle Jesse. I sure do appreciate what you are doing for me. " Sean spoke warmly as he shook his uncle's hand.

NEXT MORNING AFTER THE LAWYER'S MEETING.......

Mr Smith stood up and shook Uncle Jesse's hand and then Sean's hand.
"I understand that you want to speak with me. What do you want to talk about?"

Uncle Jesse spoke up
"I am applying for custody of Sean and I have legal papers to show that I am his temporary guardian. Also if you have not noticed Sean's full name, Sean is a singing star. He will tell you more."

Mr Smith nodded and Sean spoke up.

"I know that this is unusual but I don't wan't everyone to know who I am. I want a clean break from the music world and a hiatus. I want to live as a normal student and just enjoy life as a teenager. I am going through some tough times which most likely will get worse before it will get better." Sean spoke softly for he knew that his voice would carry far enough to be heard.

"I do understand, Sean. Most teens with your talent would love what your mother is doing. However, I am glad that you are more mature than your mother. I won't say anything about our discussion." Mr Smith spoke.
"Your testing shows that you are quite intelligent and I am proud to have you in our school system. Let's get you into your classes tomorrow then go from there." Mr Smith spoke.

THE MEETING CAME TO THE END AFTER A FEW MORE MINUTES..... IT IS NOW THE NEXT MORNING

Sean drove himself to the high school, parked and was walking up to the steps of the school. He waved at a few students who waved back and easily found his first class. English Literature was a class that he never had before and was unsure of the class. He began by reading the assignment on the board.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:51 pm 

Rose smiles watching the horses until the very last moment before it started to get dark. quickly riding her bike to get back in time. the rest of the night went by quietly for her. just watching a movie with her folks. the next day she would get up and finish putting her foils together. before heading out to school. hearing that their was a new kid she made a mental note to keep a eye out for them. she was reading a book when sean came into her class. looking up she would smile seeing he was sitting next to her. at least he seemed to be a good student she thought noticing he was already reading the assement. opening her note book she would quickly write 'welcome to the school. if you need help finding a class room or anything let me know -Rose-' she would then fold it up and slide it onto his desk before going back to reading the assigment.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:57 am 

Sean was completely surprised when a note was placed on his desk. He slowly opened the note, thinking that his secret may be out but he smiled at the girl and took out his pad of paper then wrote:

Hi Rose, Thanks for your welcoming to the school. If I have any trouble, i'll be sure to ask you. Sean

He folded the note and carefully put it on her desk.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:20 am 

Rose would take the note and read it. looking over back to him she would smile and give him a thumbs up. before putting the note in her book to use as a bookmark. once class was over with she would go about gathering her stuff up. " so where you from?" she ask sean

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:12 pm 

"I am from Waco. And you? "Sean spoke in a baritone musical voice that oozed quality timber.
He looked at Rose and flashed her a smile. She was not a glamour girl but she is very pretty in his mind. Then he thought about all of those good looking girls who came to his concert. They were very fickled and unpredictable in his opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 pm 

She would smile and push back some of her hair behind her ear. " born and raised here. I hope you like out little town." her voice was soft. she couldn't help but think he was pretty handsome looking. hopefully he wouldn't be like the other guys and get popular and mean.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:35 pm 

"I am sure that I will get used to the town and settled in like. I guess that I had best head to my next class. Perhaps I'll see you later Rose." Sean had picked up his books and was reading where he was to go next. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, just was not ready to get to involve with anyone at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:44 pm 

she blinks a little and sighs. " yeah... sure." she says quickly grabbing her stuff and walking out of the class. apparently he was like the other guys already. maybe though he was just shy...time will tell. she thinks as she goes to her locker and switches out books. before heading to science class.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:16 am 

Sean followed Rose out of the room. Of course he would always let a female go out of the door first since he was a gentleman after all. He went to his locker and noticed that his was only 3 lockers down from Rose. He also noticed that she took out the same book that he needed to get out......

"Some coincidence, huh? I am heading to Science Biology Class. Are you in Room 234 by chance?" Sean asked as some other girls walked by.

"He sure looks good doesn't he?" one girl spoke.
"Yea he does and I am right aren't I?" another one spoke.
"He looks something like that David Trumble doesn't he?" a third one whispered in awe.
"I heard that he left the band. Mitch is furious and so is his mother." the first one spoke as the group walked by Sean.

Sean felt like punching the locker as his face turned bright red and his mouth was clenched in frustration. He hung his head for a minute, thinking about ducking into the bathroom for a minute to calm down. He mumbles under his breath to Rose

"I'll need to... uhhhhh... make a side stop.... you know..... Later, Rose."

Sean hurried off with his books tucked under his arm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:44 pm 

Rose blinks and looks over to him. she couldn't help but giggle a little. "yes i am...this is to funny." she says. she would blink and raised a eyebrow seeing him go bright red then saying he needed to make a side step. what in the world did those girls say. she thinks and watches him leave. looking into her own locker she smiles and grabs a little bag of candy she had. slipping it into her bag she goes to class and waits for him to show up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:41 am 

A few girls were chatting about Rodeo Boys and their breakup, Sean came into the classroom. He was basically home schooled for the last year because of being in a band which meant that he had not heard how popular the band was. As they chatted the teacher came in and the bell rang much to Sean's relief.

He listen and took notes, ignoring the girls who were talking about the band. After class, Sean smiled at Rose and spoke to her

"Which class do you have next? I have English literature."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:11 am 

rose smiled a little when sean came. looking like he had gotten over what ever upsetted him. She looks the the teacher as he walks in and starts class. she goes about fixing her notes at class went on. afterwards she looks to sean and raised a eyebrow. " ahh you might want to check your secduale again. we had that class this morning unless you have it twice this semester. I got gym class next." she says and puts her stuff away. grabbing the small bag of candy. holding it out to him. " here you go by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm 

Sean was a bit embarrassed when he remembered the last class was English lit. He never had gym before and he did not want to work out in his jeans no matter how comfortable they were.

"Hmmmm..... I guess that I will have to sit that class out until I have proper clothes. Plus I do need to make a few phone calls as well. Perhaps we can have lunch together?" Sean spoke as he took out a couple pieces of candy to nibble on.

"Of course I'll take you up on that offer, handsome." another girl spoke up behind Sean.
"My name Lily. Where are we going for lunch?"

"Excuse you. I never even spoke to you, Miss Lily. And it is not very lady like to listen into someone's conversation. Excuse Rose and I. Rose?" Sean held out his arm to Rose as he picked up his books.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:48 pm 

she giggles a little " knowing the teacher you will have to walk laps at least." she says and takes a few pieces of candy herself and eats them. looking over at lily she frowns some. of course one of the other girls would swoop in like this. blinking a little she looks to sean and smiles. softly taking his arm. which felt a little wierd. she would wait until they walked away and looks up at him. " thanks for not just blowing me off back there."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:23 pm 

Sean raised an eyebrow.
"Why would i do such a low kind of a thing? I am a gentleman after all. And a gentleman always keep their word. Besides that I dislike females who butt in and assume that I am talking to them and think that they deserve to the center of all attention.

Is Lily from a wealthy home or is she a popular girl or what if I may ask...." Sean spoke low and softly as he safely guided Rose out of the room and towards the gym. He was fortunate enough to have parked in the parking lot next to the gym. He noticed that his Uncle had texted him to call him ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:15 pm 

She shrugs a little " you be surprised how often that happens. most guys fall for lily." she would look around a little. making sure no one was right there by them. since she wasn't one for gossip. "Lily is the most popular girl in school. she has most the guys wrapped around her fingers." when they get to the gym she would smile. letting go of his arm. " well i need to change be right back." she says and quickly dissappers into the locker room.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 145  Next