All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

This thread is for characters that do have names, that some of the residence of Olahn Korlarin would know. A few of them (those with a yellow note preceding it) will be turned into PCs later down the road. If you feel you have a reason to know a person, or wish to include them in a post, please write me a PM and we can discuss it, with me providing you the appropriate responses for the NPC in question.

Thank you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Known NPCs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:30 am 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

Quote:
This character is a necessary NPC. If you feel you've a reason to interact with them, get in touch with me first, and we'll discuss what is and isn't feasible.
He will become a PC at some point, at which point he'll be played by me and expanded upon.
Anyone can apply to play him via PM, and, if approved, they'd get creative control, but it is at my discretion.

Full Name: Fadil Sik Olu Deg’iskilki Solak Semnet Ruzhal Ya’Sima T’planti Sifa Kosallan Duga Ou’Maitz

Species: Fox

Age and Place of Birth: Sixty-One [61], Gizli Yangin

Appearance:
    A standard fox, though all the ambers and reds have long since left his fur, in its stead metal greys and whites. Once standing at six-foot, one-inches, he’s since diminished to five-foot, eleven-inches; Still over the average, but dwindling by the day. (Kept vague intentionally)

Family:
    Mother: Gwyn Iz’Maitz – Deceased
    Father: Calcol Ou’Maitz – Deceased

Friends:
    There are none to speak of, specifically.

Enemies:
    There are none to speak of, specifically. He’s wary for a few groups, as are the other Divine Savants; Otherwise, things are quiet on the enemy front.

Love Life:
    Nonexistent. That chapter of his life has long since passed.

(This will be decided when he becomes more PC than NPC.)

Hates:
  • Violence as a Whole: Drilled into him as part of his training, violence is something to be avoided at all costs. No matter how strong they are, death is still a very real concern, and to start a fight with someone who could end them, isn’t wise. (Non-negotiable characteristic)

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
  • Hearing Loss: After years of magic use, coupled with the normal effects of aging, his hearing dwindled some years ago. If he's not looking directly at someone, to see them speak, he won't realize anything's being said at all. If he's aware, he'll focus in more, and try to follow, often asking for repetition or for a written form. (Non-negotiable characteristic)
  • Outward Focus: Great at what he does, he often finds it hard to pull out of his own mind and find his way back to what's directly in front of him. On the rare moments he does, it's hard for him to linger, feeling the pull of the islands drawing him back in. (Negotiable characteristic)

Weaponry and Gear:

Training:
  • Magic (All Types): From a young age, he discovered his ability to control and learn each different magic, Sorcery and Natural alike. Though there was minimal training as his inadvertent affinity for it took hold with ease, there was still some to cover basics needed. (Non-negotiable characteristic)

Magic Path: Divine Savants are adept at all forms.

History: Character Biography

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Known NPCs
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 am 

Owner

Quote:
This character is a necessary NPC. If you feel you've a reason to interact with them, get in touch with me first, and we'll discuss what is and isn't feasible.
He will become a PC at some point, at which point he'll be played by me and expanded upon.
Anyone can apply to play him via PM, and, if approved, they'd get creative control, but it is at my discretion.

Full Name: Pepik-Piet Sik Ya’Sima Duga Olu Solak Semnet Ruzhal T’planti Sifa Kosallan Deg’iskilki Ou’Xam

Species: Fox

Age and Place of Birth: Forty-three [43], Gizli Yangin

Appearance:
    A standard fox, fur looking aged and grey. Standing at six-foot, he's not short, hitting a little over the average height. (Kept vague intentionally)

Family:
    Mother: Ilse Iz’Xam – Alive and Well – Sixty-Five [65]
    Father: Jurre Ou’Xam – Vegetative State – Sixty-Seven [67]

Friends:
    There are none to speak of, specifically.

Enemies:
    There are none to speak of, specifically. He’s wary for a few groups, as are the other Divine Savants; Otherwise, things are quiet on the enemy front.

Love Life:
    Nonexistent. He's not put forth a claim nor has he looked into any claims, spending his time keeping the kingdom safe.

Hates:
  • Violence as a Whole: Drilled into him as part of his training, violence is something to be avoided at all costs. No matter how strong they are, death is still a very real concern, and to start a fight with someone who could end them, isn’t wise. (Non-negotiable characteristic)

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Weaponry and Gear:

Training:
  • Magic (All Types): From a young age, he discovered his ability to control and learn each different magic, Sorcery and Natural alike. Though there was minimal training as his inadvertent affinity for it took hold with ease, there was still some to cover basics needed. (Non-negotiable characteristic)

Magic Path: Divine Savants are adept at all forms.

History: Character Biography