All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

As this world turns, how would one proceed with moving about the world if going from one kingdom to another and would I need to announce so in the OOC of that kingdom?

Thanks
Pyro

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Depends on the context.

If you're creating a character with ties to one kingdom, but they've moved to another prior to being roleplayed, there would need to be movement of the character sheet overall. For example, Arnia's character sheet is in Akamu, but she was originally from Atlygaea so her sheet was placed accordingly. Glacier-Knight has a character from Atlygaea who is stationed in Akamu, but his sheet remains in Atlygaea given he's only there temporarily.

When it comes to gameplay as a whole, you'd write whatever thread you're in where it's taking place as you normally would. Only when you've moved locations would the next roleplay thread make mention of it. Because we run on a liquid timeline, at the onset of the thread, you'd need to make mention of a timelapse to tell those reading and following the world's history of events how long it took you to get from one place to another. Overall, though, there would not need to be an OOC thread placed in any kingdom to denote your arrival; All such remarks would be done through the In-Character content itself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace